Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (57668 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Emmyviva: 10:52am On May 04, 2015
But it doesn't make sense to lie abt it

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Adaeze003(f): 10:52am On May 04, 2015
All the hypocrites quoting me... Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

How many girls have ya'll slept with?
Sampling freely and expecting an experienced virgin grin grin

This thread is just too funny...
Hehehehehehehehehehe...
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Misogynist2014(m): 11:01am On May 04, 2015
Noloss:

What is bad does not have two name. If it bad for women to sleep around, I think it is also bad for men. Irrespective of the end result in d body.
You're right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Qmab: 11:02am On May 04, 2015
sexyseun:
The awkward truth is most Matured men don't really care about the numbers of men you have slept with, they have also seen it all, only baby boys rant over this issue, The main thing is that if she's willing to stick to only her partner when married
The Virgin girl u married today can still cheat on u by wanting to know how the other Dck tastes like

Tyler perry: confession of a marriage counselor should come to our mind
True. I watched the movie. The guys were each other's first. But the girl got swayed.
That is to say virgins are not saints. Only pray to God for the right person.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by sinizia: 11:03am On May 04, 2015
MORNDEW:

I have a lady friend who started tasting the forbidden fruit right from sixteen (16) years oldold when she was in SS1. Now she is twenty (20) and has slept with 13 men. She is neither a runs girl nor a prostitute but this are guys that she met on diferent places and platforms. The social media like 2go, Facebook, Twitter Eskimi, Badoo etc. Did not help matters as she said.

From 16 years of age to 20 years of age, she's slept with 13 men? And you say she's not a runs girl or prĂ³stitute? And she met them on various social medias? Bros, she's more than a runs girl, she's a certified hoe!! A slut!!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Youngpo413: 11:10am On May 04, 2015
lordkrato:
@topic

This is simply like the lottery. As long as she isn't a virgin, the longer she's single, the more her chances of bleeping... grin
guys are not even helping matters too,they always pound the pusy mercilessly nowadays and I don't know why...guys should be doing it gently at least something go still remain for the future hubby to enjoy.

As for me,I will make sure I get married to a virgin!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by madenigga(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2015
sinizia:

From 16 years of age to 20 years of age, she's slept with 13 men? And you say she's not a runs girl or prĂ³stitute? And she met them on various social medias? Bros, she's more than a runs girl, she's a certified hoe!! A slut!!
13 is small, I ve met a gal dat slept with close to 25, nd she's not up to 20, she's neither a runs gal or a pr0stitute, all dz corrupt type of gal dat started knowing wat bad things is even b4 she started having b00bs.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by DDz1(f): 11:14am On May 04, 2015
HoseaAudu:
Ladies sleeping with any guy dat is not your husband is not worth it.

Focus on things to boost you spiritually, mentally, physically and academically.

Aviod peer pressure to get disvirgined. A guy
that is not ready to put a ring on that finger is just not worth it.

If you have slept with any guy that is not your husband , there is always room for a second chance.

I tell my younger sis this everytime we talk.
God bless you for this!! You have just said the truth any man that s not wiilling to wait and put a ring on it isn't worth it, keep yourselves for your husband and God will reward you for it

4 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by bosun11(m): 11:14am On May 04, 2015
maximum 5 for me , anything more than that...na slut u be !!! EOD
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 11:16am On May 04, 2015
bosun11:
maximum 5 for me , anything more than that...na slut u be !!! EOD

undecided
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by maryhaam(f): 11:18am On May 04, 2015
Now everybody wants a virgin looool,the question is Are u a virgin too?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 11:18am On May 04, 2015
Adaeze003:
Heheheheheheheheheh... confused lot cheesy cheesy

They scream on NL that they want "experienced" Women on bed and still come to ask how many is too much... grin or where do you want her to get the experience from??

And they say we don't know what we want.. Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Oh... and how do you plan to find out how many she slept with is there a vago-meter I don't know about? cheesy
yes experience counts But we don't want something as wide as lagos Ibadan expressway.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Rhozabeth(m): 11:21am On May 04, 2015
Ladies and men alike should always try to abstain. This is not easy but it is not impossible! I sincerely think even one is too many for a man or lady to ve slept with b4 marraige! Those who engage in pre marital sex count their losses after marraige!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Youngpo413: 11:25am On May 04, 2015
Thermodynamics:
Me I will never marry a girl that is not a virgin.
Reasons:

1. women that are not virgins tend to have some sort of spiritual problem like lack of favour, breakthrough and the likes " since God is against it"

2. being a virgin shows some level of discipline and self-whorth.

3. you respect your wife more when you marry her as a virgin.

4. Let's just say you just happen to meet a guy in the future who have FUC.KED your wife countless times. How will you feel.

5. marrying a Virgin is the only assurance that your wife has not committed murder ( ABORTION) thus reducing the possibility of childlessness, And even if she can still give birth, she is already cursed for committing murder.

I am not and never ever going to marry a girl that is not a virgin.

After you don waka from Sokoto to Jalingo finish you wan come carry your stupid self come near me, I go just shoot you. Basterd stupid runs girl.
correct man.

Some are still fuckkkking their ex,es even after getting married to another man.'Most married women are still inlove with their ex, so to marry a virgin is the best.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by DDz1(f): 11:29am On May 04, 2015
Reski:
yes experience counts But we don't want something as wide as lagos Ibadan expressway.
LOOL
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by sinizia: 11:31am On May 04, 2015
madenigga:
13 is small, I ve met a gal dat slept with close to 25, nd she's not up to 20, she's neither a runs gal or a pr0stitute, all dz corrupt type of gal dat started knowing wat bad things is even b4 she started having b00bs.

That girl you are describing is a slut!!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by borntwice2008(m): 11:36am On May 04, 2015
One is even too much. Sex is meant for married couples

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Youngpo413: 11:38am On May 04, 2015
lionphil:
You should actually start from the 13 guys in 4 years...each year 3 guys...now we can calculate. After four years in school, now considering there are more boys...anyway after 4 years, another 16 or 20 guys...SMH
what surprises me is that these kind of wayward ladies gets married easily,up to five serious and rich suitors may appear at once to ask her hand in marriage while the good ones are still looking for one....what a world!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 11:41am On May 04, 2015
lordkrato:
@topic

This is simply like the lottery. As long as she isn't a virgin, the longer she's single, the more her chances of bleeping... grin

This is why any lady above 30 is a no-go-area...she would have had more than enough to serve a whole Town
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Youngpo413: 11:41am On May 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Chai! No more respect for cvnts anymore lipsrsealed
when pusy owners have no respect for their pussssies,so what should we expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by ddippset(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2015
But Really what's the difference between having sex with just one man 60 times and having sex with 60 different men just one time each? Everyone who keeps a boyfriend with sexual activity before marriage is a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by egobetatoday: 11:55am On May 04, 2015
Ivanspring:
When will you men stop judging women? The bible says, 'judge not that ye be not judged'.
If I were Jesus, men would only get what they sowed. If as a man, you slept with 50 women, then it is only fair and just that you meet and marry a woman who has also slept with 50 men. If you're virgin, you marry a virgin. If you're not a virgin, don't look for one to marry. Simple.

Op, The answer to your question depends on the number of women you have slept with.

i support ur idea. infact i actually wish God pairs men/husbands who cant be faithful in marriage to women who also cheat and vice versa. only a cheating woman will understand her husband when he says 'body no be firewood'. A faithful woman deserves a faithful man and vice versa.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by bamite(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2015
Adaeze003:
All the hypocrites quoting me... Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

How many girls have ya'll slept with?
Sampling freely and expecting an experienced virgin grin grin

This thread is just too funny...
Hehehehehehehehehehe...
Sticking ones dck in2 smtin soft isnt the same as having one hard rod ramming into you, so dont be mistaken sex for men and women are two totally different things.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MakCoby(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2015
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Derbyman(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2015
ddippset:
But Really what's the difference between having sex with just one man 60 times and having sex with 60 different men just one time each? Everyone who keeps a boyfriend with sexual activity before marriage is a prostitute.
someone ans dis
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by mymissingrib(m): 12:04pm On May 04, 2015
wat of dis scenario a lady sleeps with 4men b4 she gets married but d number of times amounts to sleeping with over hundred?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by egobetatoday: 12:04pm On May 04, 2015
kayciano:
I don't blame MEN, rather I will keep blaming LADIES who made themselves OBJECTS of MERE SATISFACTION..

i agree with u. the funny thing is dat they are here reading it now.
she who has brain let her think!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by trapQ: 12:13pm On May 04, 2015
Lol... "20men" that's small compared to a girl I know that has slept with over 150 men... Yes it's true believe it or not.
MORNDEW:
The issue of a woman's past life sometimes determine her future and most times too, affect how serious a man will take them. Some ladies have spent their lives choosing and realy being careful of how they date and the men they sleep with before they get married. While some, have decided to just live their life without minding whatever consequences that might arise from such way of life.

I have always wondered how many men is ideal for a woman to must have had gone down under their sheet before she eventually get married. By woman, i don't mean a prostitute but an everyday woman or the lady next door as the case may be.

I have a lady friend who started tasting the forbidden fruit right from sixteen (16) years oldold when she was in SS1. Now she is twenty (20) and has slept with 13 men. She is neither a runs girl nor a prostitute but this are guys that she met on diferent places and platforms. The social media like 2go, Facebook, Twitter Eskimi, Badoo etc. Did not help matters as she said.

Recently, she called me to inform me that she has gotten admission into the University after several attempts that failed. As we were discussing she told me she was going to flex hard and have lots of fun. I said ''u go blow tire na" she said "before nko.If a lady who had already tasted 13 different men from 16-20 years and now in the university, how many men will she sleep with before she graduates? Lets say she minimises her level of libido and decides to make it one guy in each year in school then on her graduation day she must have slept with 17 men in total. Lets also assume she did not get married after her graduation but 3 years later, then your guess is as good as mine.

Now, i've always pondered within myself on the issue of how many men is too much for a woman to have slept with before she finally decides to settle down.

Friends, what do you have to contribute?

Princewill Chimereze.

Writter, Facilitator, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.

Curled from: http://www.enlightennigeria..com/2015/05/how-many-men-is-too-much-for-lady-to.html?m=1

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 12:13pm On May 04, 2015
lezz:
sex takes place inside a woman not a man. evolution gave women hymen not men.

sex isn't same with women and men.

This is the most vapidiest post in 2015! Please tell me you are not Nigerian?!

Somalian? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MRBrownJ: 12:14pm On May 04, 2015
Tosinville:
shows folks like u can even marry a prostitute from the brothel ?Lol d thots gon love a dude like you a lot that deliberately settle for less than more or you tryna say this for for dem thots to like you comment and feel comfortable here ?

bro Tosin, you must have some comprehension issues.... where in my post did you read that A) a woman fukcing other men will ever make me feel right B) that i gave a flying fukc about what women/men on NL thought of me or C) that i needed to be comfortable on NL?

bwaaah, I am MrBrownJay (aka MBJ, aka i dont give a flying fukc what people think of me or my comments), i have been on NL for the past +6yrs, you need to read my comments here to understand that i am not here for "likes" and what not, but simply to give my undiluted opinion. i am a proud fornicator, i dont go to no fukcing church, i do NOT believe in marriage, i am pro abortion, i am pro gay/lesbian, i am a proud member of the association of stingy men of NL and am quick to let them broke aaass hungry begging goldigging criminals know what time it is, got 6 kids from 5 baby mamas, dislike virgins because they are lame in bed and i aint got the time to teach some newbie how to twerk on me, dont believe in juju or any of the African "harry Potter" wizard and witches nonsense, (edit) OH and i will never value women with fake hair on their head... so no, i certainly dont come here for popularity contest.

funny as i didnt see you complain when i wrote the following: www.nairaland.com/2292215/no-romance-without-finance#33391508
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by osazeeblue01: 12:17pm On May 04, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] girls don't care any more. Any number of p***s can penetrate them. May God deliver them.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MrsChima(f): 12:22pm On May 04, 2015
MBJ....what do you know about twerking? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.