Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (57663 Views)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by abdulkayus(m): 9:40am On May 04, 2015
Optimall:

Bros you get am.
I'm pretty surprised,is this not NL where virgins are always looked down upon?

Men! Men! I de fear una.. I know say una too jealous.. but I'm happy that a lot of you are saying positive things really.

U dey mind, after now they will accuse women of not knowing what they want. Did the men know what they want too from all wat I have been reading here? They lambast virgins and also lambast experience ones, what a hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 9:41am On May 04, 2015
Lol,
A thread about number of men a gurl sleeps with?
I have always maintained a 100 anytime a fool ask me that question. undecided.
Unfortunately, fortunately, they don't seem to believe. How silly to ask a guy how many kongo him don shine.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MORNDEW(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2015
NiRfreak:
what a bitter truth. Am sorry for guys who tak girls as saint.for long i had come to accept dat truth abt women.No matter how highly they tink of themselves they can easily be persuaded for sex, u only have to stir their emotion or appeal to their fantasy. This realisation has made me a better understanding man, has drastically reduced my jealousy
I think i like your understanding. Guys shud learn from u.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by oseiwe(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2015
hahaha. see yeye thread.
OP, abi morndew, dont worry, i dey code one program now so, once i finish d development, we go just plug am and e go dey read like odometer.

back to thread, we can never tell, dat girl didnt even give u d correct figure sef, multiply it by two wink
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Rhoteabarca(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2015
Most Stupid Question of d Day.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by niyifour(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2015
That thing no dey read meter
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Rapsodee(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2015
Adaeze003:
Heheheheheheheheheh... confused lot cheesy cheesy

They scream on NL that they want "experienced" Women on bed and still come to ask how many is too much... grin or where do you want her to get the experience from??

And they say we don't know what we want.. Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

Oh... and how do you plan to find out how many she slept with is there a vago-meter I don't know about? cheesy
what the hell!
Are you females not the one seeking experienced guys to satisfy you,how many guys do you see asking for that!..
Abeg Park well,we know your type,you are nothing different if not worse from who the Op just told us about. .
*sneezes* Am allergic to bullshit!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by frisky2good(m): 9:49am On May 04, 2015
If some men sleep with a woman once, it is equivalent to 10 men because of the rate at which they will make the "kini" depreciate in value. Who cares how many men a woman has slept with before meeting him as long as she remains faithful after meeting him?

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by 9jatatafo(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2015
One man is too much but then we live in a world where straffing is the order of the day. How I wish we have a dip-stick that could read how rounds of se.x a lady has consumed to know her punny status.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by thexzy(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2015
MORNDEW:
The issue of a woman's past life sometimes determine her future and most times too, affect how serious a man will take them. Some ladies have spent their lives choosing and realy being careful of how they date and the men they sleep with before they get married. While some, have decided to just live their life without minding whatever consequences that might arise from such way of life.

I have always wondered how many men is ideal for a woman to must have had gone down under their sheet before she eventually get married. By woman, i don't mean a prostitute but an everyday woman or the lady next door as the case may be.

I have a lady friend who started tasting the forbidden fruit right from sixteen (16) years oldold when she was in SS1. Now she is twenty (20) and has slept with 13 men. She is neither a runs girl nor a prostitute but this are guys that she met on diferent places and platforms. The social media like 2go, Facebook, Twitter Eskimi, Badoo etc. Did not help matters as she said.

Recently, she called me to inform me that she has gotten admission into the University after several attempts that failed. As we were discussing she told me she was going to flex hard and have lots of fun. I said ''u go blow tire na" she said "before nko.If a lady who had already tasted 13 different men from 16-20 years and now in the university, how many men will she sleep with before she graduates? Lets say she minimises her level of libido and decides to make it one guy in each year in school then on her graduation day she must have slept with 17 men in total. Lets also assume she did not get married after her graduation but 3 years later, then your guess is as good as mine.

Now, i've always pondered within myself on the issue of how many men is too much for a woman to have slept with before she finally decides to settle down.

Friends, what do you have to contribute?

Princewill Chimereze.

Writter, Facilitator, Public Affairs Analyst and Social Commentator.

Curled from: http://www.enlightennigeria..com/2015/05/how-many-men-is-too-much-for-lady-to.html?m=1

Is even better she becomes a prostitute at once so she can gain in both angles....Coz I see no difference between this lady and a prostitute. Even the so called harlots dey use their brain well to generate money for themselves....But here is she running a charity Organization with herself....If she likes let her sleep with 1million menses.....OYO is her case
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by lezz(m): 9:55am On May 04, 2015
MrsChima:
The same should go for men.
sex takes place inside a woman not a man. evolution gave women hymen not men.

sex isn't same with women and men.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by paulo220(m): 9:56am On May 04, 2015
Adaeze003:

They scream on NL that they want "experienced" Women on bed and still come to ask how many is too much... grin or where do you want her to get the experience from??

Oh... and how do you plan to find out how many she slept with is there a vago-meter I don't know about? cheesy
must she sleep wit 30 men before she can gather experience?
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Missmossy(f): 9:57am On May 04, 2015
I reserve my comment grin
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by kingsarch2000: 10:00am On May 04, 2015
There is a saying that when a woman tells you that she sleeps with 5 men, just multiply the number by 2 to get the actual figure of men she slept with. For a man, when he says he sleeps with 10 women, divide the number by 2 to get the actual number of woman he sleeps with.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by stalione(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2015
ahsekeena:
Aint nothing like "too many men".

All u have to do is LIE about the number.

wink

#BeingReal
. Are u sure ua not the one on my screen like u said,rubbing n fingering ur p...u..s..s.y on my screen. shocked shocked
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by ahmedtijani(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2015
it's painful not being the first and only man in my woman's life.
anyway that is in the past,I am the only one now. ....

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Teespice(f): 10:05am On May 04, 2015
how many women is too much for a man to have slept with before marriage?

until the men can answer this, I see no reason why a woman be judged for the number of men she's been with and the men are allowed to be free.

who sleeps with these women?

abeg, spare me the hypocritical sermon jare.

very soon I will see the nonsense theory of master key and several locks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by ufojude: 10:05am On May 04, 2015
Its a very childish question.... A question you can never get the true answer so why ask
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by madenigga(m): 10:11am On May 04, 2015
For an average chick , especially one dat went to a university, a school like lemme say uniport, imsu or unilag.
Even before they get admission some have already started having sex, wen they enter from normal senior colleagues dat one to take advantage of dem, to fellow course mates who re hunting to bf's who they change every month, to lecturers asking dem out, next to clubs at Gra for men, to sugar daddies, then NYSC paroles, to banging employer for job, I wud say 127 men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Nobody: 10:13am On May 04, 2015
Why do females on Nairaland hardly reply to such topics? More importantly, why do we constantly have such topics? This virgin issue has been over flogged abeg. The simple answer is 'to each be his own'. Do what ever works for u and no one has any right to dictate how u live ur private life.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by MKO4ever(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2015
sexyseun:
The awkward truth is most Matured men don't really care about the numbers of men you have slept with, they have also seen it all, only baby boys rant over this issue, The main thing is that if she's willing to stick to only her partner when married
The Virgin girl u married today can still cheat on u by wanting to know how the other Dck tastes like

Tyler perry: confession of a marriage counselor should come to our mind

You are still too small to comment on this thread!!!
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by madenigga(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
Why do females on Nairaland hardly reply to such topics? More importantly, why do we constantly have such topics? This virgin issue has been over flogged abeg. The simple answer is 'to each be his own'. Do what ever works for u and no one has any right to dictate how u live ur private life.
Forget that talk o, if I want to get married and I find out u ve slept with all d guys in ur street all in d name of fun forget it.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by francizy(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:
Things like dis will discourage one from abstaining from pre-marital sex. Envisage dat ur intending wife opened up to u dat she has slept with 6 men in d past, how would u feel? And u nvr do any girl o. Ur thought will be dat "so na remnant I wan chop". It's annoying to knw dat ur wife is nt a virgin. In case u don't knw, men r more jealous dan women.

So many women don't loose their vriginity because they want to. Or aren't you aware of rape cases and victims being on the rise in our society? Most of the girls I've dated or slept with have been raped by men. Some were disvirgined by rape with one of them raped at a tender age by her own cousin.. Mind you, when one is first introduced into sex, whether by rape or mutual interaction, they seem not to be the same anymore.

Take away rapists and paedophiles from this country and have a better Nigeria with good moral standard..

Now my point is, men contribute to all these. In short, in most cases, men who have slept with about 100-200 women are the ones that cry out loud when a woman tells them they've slept with 15 men. I can imagine my elder brother complaining about getting married since women are very much spoilt these days. That same dude has slept with close to or more than 200 different tall/or average height, pretty and sexy girls/ladies.

What am saying in essence is that, if men can fūck less and stop child molestation and rape, women will be more descent..

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by ligopedro: 10:29am On May 04, 2015
Can't ask such question from any lady coz it a silly question. U digging in her past will give problem, U don't need to ask such .. Everyone has PAST. Won't tell her the real figure if she also ask me.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by francizy(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2015
ahsekeena:

Why are u now calling Jesus

Because that's his lord and personal saviour..

BTW, nice DP.. wink
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Emodeee: 10:33am On May 04, 2015
francizy:

So many women don't loose their vriginity because they want to. Or aren't you aware of rape cases and victims being on the rise in our society? Most of the girls I've dated or slept with have been raped by men. Some were disvirgined by rape with one of them raped at a tender age by her own cousin.. Mind you, when one is first introduced into sex, whether by rape or mutual interaction, they seem not to be the same anymore.

Take away rapists and paedophiles from this country and have a better Nigeria with good moral standard..

Now my point is, men contribute to all these. In short, in most cases, men who have slept with about 100-200 women are the ones that cry out loud when a woman tells them they've slept with 15 men. I can imagine my elder brother complaining about getting married since women are very much spoilt these days. That same dude has slept with close to or more than 200 different tall/or average height, pretty and sexy girls/ladies.

What am saying in essence is that, if men can fūck less and stop child molestation and rape, women will be more descent..

really! U should read ma thread 'two types of gullible girls.'
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by sonofspada(m): 10:33am On May 04, 2015
5 , 5 is legitimate
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Okeikpu(m): 10:35am On May 04, 2015
Seks is a gift 4rom God....so ladies u can hv as much as u want....afterol dat puzzy belongs 2you.... enjoy it while u re still young (^v^)life is 2short cool
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by freecocoa(f): 10:36am On May 04, 2015
Mscheeew, all these chauvinists never disappoint.

Unfortunately for you, you'll never be able to tell, she can sleep with the whole men in her state and that shouldn't be your business.
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Mercyblack(f): 10:37am On May 04, 2015
lordkrato:
@topic

This is simply like the lottery. As long as she isn't a virgin, the longer she's single, the more her chances of bleeping... grin
. So true
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Okeikpu(m): 10:39am On May 04, 2015
Adaeze003:

Nne add me 2the list... (⌒▽⌒)I promise u won't regret it ( ˘ ³˘)❤
Re: How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married by Fratello(m): 10:43am On May 04, 2015
Teespice:
how many women is too much for a man to have slept with before marriage?

until the men can answer this, I see no reason why a woman be judged for the number of men she's been with and the men are allowed to be free.

who sleeps with these women?

abeg, spare me the hypocritical sermon jare.

very soon I will see the nonsense theory of master key and several locks.
Men- At most 3.
Women- 10. kiss
...And By the way, your color is 'sth...'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It / Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.