Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (38054 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by IamOdin: 7:51pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Haha! Number 7 got me laughing and reminiscing on something that happened to my guy some time back. He'd this appointment with a certain babe, a new catch he was trying to impress. They went out jollificating and the guy withdrew his last card with his atm before heading for the journey. He somehow spent all the money on him and couldn't afford a #50 bus fare back home. My guy had to trek from old park Enugu to trans ekulu. This is a journey that took him not less than an hour. You needed to see his face and how sweaty he was. What guys do for punnah. grin

I can't believe this!!

You dey 042??
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:
tongue He talks about ex-girlfriends he has dated
he talks about how people cannot do without him

Spot on sis. Very common. Nah hyping game things. He needs to gather morale cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by TrishaP(f): 7:54pm On May 08, 2015
chowlade:

Acting bad boi
cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Thanks missclasssy. Done!

You are welcome.
Edited!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
Haha! Number 7 got me laughing and reminiscing on something that happened to my guy some time back. He'd this appointment with a certain babe, a new catch he was trying to impress. They went out jollificating and the guy withdrew his last card with his atm before heading for the journey. He somehow spent all the money on him and couldn't afford a #50 bus fare back home. My guy had to trek from old park Enugu to trans ekulu. This is a journey that took him not less than an hour. You needed to see his face and how sweaty he was. What guys do for punnah. grin
Old park to Trans Ekulu? grin grin lmao!

shey na you? cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, is that how u woo babe? Ladies don't fall in love easily like guys. She needs to assess u first. If she says Yes, won't u say she is cheap? wink
If i am a casanova, i won't care if she's cheap or not.. i just want to mark register and say present.. you can't expect a guy that do all those written above to be serious, do you?

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooooow !!!!

You are a brilliant man

*kindly remind me when this gets to the HQ* cool

Hahahahaha bros. I will. Make we bet! E no go hit FP jawe tongue
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2015
IamOdin:

I can't believe this!!
You dey 042??

No, not at the moment. Happened long ago.

Nneka123:
Old park to Trans Ekulu? grin grin lmao!
shey na you? cheesy

If I hear say na me. angry

Shey you know how far it is, under hot sun oo.
cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 08, 2015
buygala:
ok

Counter-thread straight up.... angry

8 ways low self-esteem girls behave in order to get a husband angry

1- Become overzealous in church work... After spending their bloom period donating their vaginas freely to the male community, aborting 14 times, na so dem go join church begin dey form pious 'Sister Deborah', waiting for the unfortunate dude who will be deceived into marrying her, scrap body, bullshiit character, and all angry

2- Obsession with nyansh-pads and foam-bras... The older girls get, the more obsessed they become with foam bras to support the fallen heroes, Marykay to hide the facial wrinkles, and body shapers to hide the pot-belly resulting from too many abortions and reckless glutonny angry

3- Being unncessarily and scarily polite and helpful, and nice... Marry them, and watch them show their true King-kong characters embarassed

4- Using alum to tighten their already porous and very watery vaginas. ... That's how they will be crying loudly during sex and telling you to take it easy with them, as they have never had sex since they were deflowered 9 years ago undecided

5- Talking endlessly about how all her ex - boyfriends want her back, and how one of them who is in Malaysia wants to come and introduce himself to her parents next week angry .... lie no dey tire una? undecided

6- Dropping her baskad baby with her mother in the village and even going as far as denying the baskad's existence, in order not to 'scare away' suitors undecided ... I wonder if they think of the dire consequences the truth will havd on the relationship when it is finally revealed, as it surely will angry

7- Reducing her age.... na so so 23 years old she dey dey every year... She swears age affidavits every 2 years.. Some evil ones even go to the extent of denying their position in their family... Na so person go see 39 year-old first daughter dey claim say her 26 year old younger brother is indeed her elder brother.. embarassed. smh undecided

Hahahaha wherey grin cheesy grin. Nice one bro.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:

You are welcome.
Edited!

Nah which day person wan see the real u sad
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 08, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
And at the end he is friendzoned

4 life o! angry
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 08, 2015
winetapper:
he attends party,clubs and forms gentle boy.. grin grin

Form Big boy jawe bros cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:09pm On May 08, 2015
wristwatch:

4 life o! angry
hahahahahahaha
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:10pm On May 08, 2015
wristwatch:

4 life o! angry
hahahahahahaha
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

If I hear say na me. angry

Shey you know how far it is, under hot sun oo.
cheesy

grin I Know!. It's really far. The guy na mugu lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:19pm On May 08, 2015
buygala:
ok

Counter-thread straight up.... angry

8 ways low self-esteem girls behave in order to get a husband angry

1- Become overzealous in church work... After spending their bloom period donating their vaginas freely to the male community, aborting 14 times, na so dem go join church begin dey form pious 'Sister Deborah', waiting for the unfortunate dude who will be deceived into marrying her, scrap body, bullshiit character, and all angry

2- Obsession with nyansh-pads and foam-bras... The older girls get, the more obsessed they become with foam bras to support the fallen heroes, Marykay to hide the facial wrinkles, and body shapers to hide the pot-belly resulting from too many abortions and reckless glutonny angry

3- Being unncessarily and scarily polite and helpful, and nice... Marry them, and watch them show their true King-kong characters embarassed

4- Using alum to tighten their already porous and very watery vaginas. ... That's how they will be crying loudly during sex and telling you to take it easy with them, as they have never had sex since they were deflowered 9 years ago undecided

5- Talking endlessly about how all her ex - boyfriends want her back, and how one of them who is in Malaysia wants to come and introduce himself to her parents next week angry .... lie no dey tire una? undecided

6- Dropping her baskad baby with her mother in the village and even going as far as denying the baskad's existence, in order not to 'scare away' suitors undecided ... I wonder if they think of the dire consequences the truth will havd on the relationship when it is finally revealed, as it surely will angry

7- Reducing her age.... na so so 23 years old she dey dey every year... She swears age affidavits every 2 years.. Some evil ones even go to the extent of denying their position in their family... Na so person go see 39 year-old first daughter dey claim say her 26 year old younger brother is indeed her elder brother.. embarassed. smh undecided
you are brilliant
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:22pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:
na wao,but real 042 guys don't trip and go gaga for girls
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2015
Nneka123:
grin I Know!. It's really far. The guy na mugu lipsrsealed

No be small ode. grin

You lived in Enugu before or from there?

mkpakanaodogwu:
na wao,but real 042 guys don't trip and go gaga for girls

Coal city guys are normally sharp and alert but some times some guy still falls mugu. It becomes a problem when one falls mugu more than once. grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

No be small ode. grin

Coal city guys are normally sharp and alert but some times some guy still falls mugu. It becomes a problem when one falls mugu more than once. grin

Lmao
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

No be small ode. grin

i see
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 08, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
you are brilliant

Am telling u smiley
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 08, 2015
winetapper:
They campaign for the babe they have never seen before grin grin grin just for notice me

Spot on bro. That kind thing grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
falconey:
fascinating!

11. He moves around with 'big boys'

Hmm. Yes bro. wink
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On May 08, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahahaha bros. I will. Make we bet! E no go hit FP jawe tongue
Dey dia make pant dey wear you

If I hear say e no hit FP cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dey dia make pant dey wear you

If I hear say e no hit FP cheesy

Bros. How much u want make we bet? cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Francis95(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
Intelligent points op. Good job.
you are really becoming nice these days
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 08, 2015
Francis95:
you are really becoming nice these days

LOL. How was she before?
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 08, 2015
bankai2015:
Na so ohhh

Abi! grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 08, 2015
Ezibless:
Yeaaaaa.
He borrows ''wristwatch''gringringrin

cheesy

That's my name
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 08, 2015
TrishaP:
Boasting about something he can't and hasn't done before.

This one common wella. grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mrbillz(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2015
Every Man Was Once A Boy. But Not Every Boy Will Grow Into A Man. Some,Will Remain 'Boys' Forever. Don't Let Today's Youthful Exuberance Kill Your Dreams. It's Fun Being A Grown And Responsible Man.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:29am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

No be small ode. grin

Somehow tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.