Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (38047 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
acekidc4 is the originator

Oh really cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by souljaboi51(m): 5:13pm On May 09, 2015
this is flawed in so many areas. lacks proper critical analysis undecided
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by slimmax: 5:23pm On May 09, 2015
bankai2015:

Like serious yes ohh, real bleach fan

I am even following the Manga (comic head on)
I thought as much, bleach fan too and following
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 09, 2015
souljaboi51:
this is flawed in so many areas. lacks proper critical analysis undecided

Thank u sir. Kindly do urs. Am waiting for it.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by bankai2015(f): 5:46pm On May 09, 2015
slimmax:
I thought as much, bleach fan too and following
Are you following the Comic? (Manga)
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by slimmax: 6:02pm On May 09, 2015
bankai2015:

Are you following the Comic? (Manga)
not much but i do read some episodes online(invasion of SS), i have episode(s) 1 to 366 anime
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by haul: 6:12pm On May 09, 2015
kathykathy:
gym or no gym low self esteem guyz are out dere to impress gurls,,,,they will say dey are hitting d gym cos dey wnt to look mascline,,,bt d truth is he want to impress we girls xo we knw he is proctective or cute,,,y not be ur self,,,insteady of lifting something heavy wen ur weight is not to up to dat stuff or wen u av not seen food to eat,,,some mumu sha,,,chai

truly an ignorant fellow sucks more than a drug addict, wtf! Are most nigerian girls really this shallow to think men only think about them?

Last time I checked,the world revolves around the sun not some loose thot!

Well, someone who hits the gym got good food to eat, I pay at gym center to lift a barbell,if what your bf or crush does his lift brick made from paint plastic then I get your grieviance.

It will do you good next time to keep your cesspit shut if you to demented or deluded to comprehend the discuss.

Not everymen chase panties,especially not girls like you.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 09, 2015
winetapper:
he attends party,clubs and forms gentle boy.. grin grin

How does that show low self esteem?
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by kathykathy(f): 10:37pm On May 09, 2015
haul:

truly an ignorant fellow sucks more than a drug addict, wtf! Are most nigerian girls really this shallow to think men only think about them?

Well, someone who hits the gym got good food to eat, I pay at gym center to lift a barbell,if what your bf or crush does his lift brick made from paint plastic then I get your grieviance.

It will do you good next time to keep your cesspit shut if you to demented or deluded to comprehend the discuss.

the truth is fucking bitter,,,,,a low self esteem guy would do morethan hiting the gym jst to get a girl to simply say hi,,,,i knw u are guilty of this,calm down u are jst trying to impress gurl i undastnd bt dnt worry u wld soon get a catch,i hate niggas like u,,,a simple,inteligent,hardworking,confidence dude would do,,,u tink of kitties weda u like it or not,,,,u wld realise dis wen no girl refuse to allow u sign in,,,den reality will dawn on u dat u not sane anymore,,,,guyz do even morethan hitting d gym jst for kitties,no! I mean low self esteem guys,,take it or leave it nigga
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by bankai2015(f): 3:25am On May 10, 2015
slimmax:

not much but i do read some episodes online(invasion of SS), i have episode(s) 1 to 366 anime
Shall there have not started making new episodes yet.

But you need to read the comic!

After the arancar saga, which end with aizen. The final one is the quincy saga. Very interesting
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by slimmax: 6:49am On May 10, 2015
bankai2015:

Shall there have not started making new episodes yet.

But you need to read the comic!

After the arancar saga, which end with aizen. The final one is the quincy saga. Very interesting
don't want to spark my curiosity, am patiently waiting for the anime to continue this year 2015. I heard ichigo now has dual zanpaktou
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by karkel(m): 7:13am On May 10, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, is that how u woo babe? Ladies don't fall in love easily like guys. She needs to assess u first. If she says Yes, won't u say she is cheap? wink
things has rapidly change,na the latest
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by haul: 8:19am On May 10, 2015
kathykathy:
the truth is fucking bitter,,,,,a low self esteem guy would do morethan hiting the gym jst to get a girl to simply say hi,,,,i knw u are guilty of this,calm down u are jst trying to impress gurl i undastnd bt dnt worry u wld soon get a catch,i hate niggas like u,,,a simple,inteligent,hardworking,confidence dude would do,,,u tink of kitties weda u like it or not,,,,u wld realise dis wen no girl refuse to allow u sign in,,,den reality will dawn on u dat u not sane anymore,,,,guyz do even morethan hitting d gym jst for kitties,no! I mean low self esteem guys,,take it or leave it nigga

Well if it will rub your ego smoothly,I'm guilty,is that not what you want? Not all men think about the puss-y, pussies are the cheapest thing in nigeria currently after a sachet of water, so why should any man go through rigorous activities in the gym to impress a hoe? I don't get,maybe some do, but not all. I made it clear earlier,I don't find comfort in a relationship based things with ladies,I rather keep them as friend cause I'm a nonchalant fellow who doesn't give bleeps about relationship,I'm of the ideology all a lady got to offer a hardworking man is the PUS5Y.

And since you can get the pussy around from sex hawkers or random ladies so why should you enter the gym to impress the opposite sex? Well believe what you want if that will make you make heaven.

Yea your reasons too hate me is justified cause I'm a no fuc-k giver,so calm your booobs down and stop ranting like a black woman who got dumped for a white chic.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by kathykathy(f): 12:24pm On May 10, 2015
haul:

Well if it will rub your ego smoothly,I'm guilty,is that not what you want? Not all men think about the puss-y, pussies are the cheapest thing in nigeria currently after a sachet of water, so why should any man go through rigorous activities in the gym to impress a hoe? I don't get,maybe some do, but not all. I made it clear earlier,I don't find comfort in a relationship based things with ladies,I rather keep them as friend cause I'm a nonchalant fellow who doesn't give bleeps about relationship,I'm of the ideology all a lady got to offer a hardworking man is the PUS5Y.

And since you can get the pussy around from sex hawkers or random ladies so why should you enter the gym to impress the opposite sex? Well believe what you want if that will make you make heaven.

Yea your reasons too hate me is justified cause I'm a no fuc-k giver,so calm your booobs down and stop ranting like a black woman who got dumped for a white chic.
mehn wen has ur sense of reasoning gone to,,,low esteem guyz is quite different from a confidence dude,,,,i fink u posses d characteristics datx y itx hard for u to accept,,,,i'm standing elegantly like a lady on a heel shoe to tell u dat weda u like it or not,no matter how kitties are free nd roaming d streets, low self esteem guyz would still remain slave to kitties cos dey lack stuffs,,,,only a low self esteem guy will comment on my post or quote,,cos i only talking abt dem,i av a strong feeling u are one,,,go to okija shrine for love charms dude!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by bankai2015(f): 12:38pm On May 10, 2015
slimmax:

don't want to spark my curiosity, am patiently waiting for the anime to continue this year 2015. I heard ichigo now has dual zanpaktou

hahah, very very true, one of the sword is his hollow power while the order sword, his Quincy power
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by haul: 12:56pm On May 10, 2015
kathykathy:
mehn wen has ur sense of reasoning gone to,,,low esteem guyz is quite different from a confidence dude,,,,i fink u posses d characteristics datx y itx hard for u to accept,,,,i'm standing elegantly like a lady on a heel shoe to tell u dat weda u like it or not,no matter how kitties are free nd roaming d streets, low self esteem guyz would still remain slave to kitties cos dey lack stuffs,,,,only a low self esteem guy will comment on my post or quote,,cos i only talking abt dem,i av a strong feeling u are one,,,go to okija shrine for love charms dude!

Since you don't understand my post then I will leave you alone,hope this makes you cu_m.

Between,happy sunday
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 10, 2015
haul:

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 10, 2015
karkel:
things has rapidly change,na the latest

wink really
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Strongfaze(m): 1:43pm On May 10, 2015
wristwatch:

If you like possess 6packs without money, Ladies will still dump your sorry ass undecided
I decided to quote you on that before some 'clueless' girls will begin to generally assume that we go to the gym just to woe them. Thanks
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by kathykathy(f): 3:38pm On May 10, 2015
haul:

Since you don't understand my post then I will leave you alone,hope this makes you cu_m.

Between,happy sunday
same to u dear
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by haul: 3:41pm On May 10, 2015
kathykathy:
same to u dear
finally a truce.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by kathykathy(f): 3:47pm On May 10, 2015
haul:
finally a truce.
sure dere is an agreement now bt we wld continue debating in anoda post,,,wot do u tink?
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by haul: 3:50pm On May 10, 2015
kathykathy:
sure dere is an agreement now bt we wld continue debating in anoda post,,,wot do u tink?
well its okay by me,will keep a tab on you now
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by gamyy(m): 4:17pm On May 10, 2015
bankai2015:

Like serious yes ohh, real bleach fan
I am even following the Manga (comic head on)
omg...m in season 12 tho...den wen am done wt all i ll join u in manga
buh u r female
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by kathykathy(f): 4:19pm On May 10, 2015
haul:
well its okay by me,will keep a tab on you now
sure
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by bankai2015(f): 5:37pm On May 10, 2015
gamyy:

omg...m in season 12 tho...den wen am done wt all i ll join u in manga

buh u r female

cheesy see funny question, let say I live with many boys in my family, so maybe I am a guy or not,
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by gamyy(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
bankai2015:

cheesy see funny question, let say I live with many boys in my family, so maybe I am a guy or not,

lolzzx..dars so cool...m in muramasa part sha
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by bankai2015(f): 9:55pm On May 10, 2015
gamyy:

lolzzx..dars so cool...m in muramasa part sha

let me not spoil the fun ohh,

you are still back back, finish it quickly before them start to make new episodes

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by gamyy(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2015
bankai2015:

hahah, very very true, one of the sword is his hollow power while the order sword, his Quincy power
is he not already powerful.... dual.....dual zanpakutou....hahahaha...all dz tadebayo pple shaaa like over hypin....na so dem over hype kenpachi like say him strong pass yamamoto..#Team_Byakuya...

scatter
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by bankai2015(f): 7:00pm On May 12, 2015
gamyy:
is he not already powerful.... dual.....dual zanpakutou....hahahaha...all dz tadebayo pple shaaa like over hypin....na so dem over hype kenpachi like say him strong pass yamamoto..#Team_Byakuya...

scatter
hahaha, as for now, nobody is as strong as yamamoto, unless azine
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 12, 2015
Strongfaze:
I decided to quote you on that before some 'clueless' girls will begin to generally assume that we go to the gym just to woe them. Thanks

Your welcome bro.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by gamyy(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
bankai2015:
hahaha, as for now, nobody is as strong as yamamoto, unless azine

buh i tot aizen has alredy bn defeated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.