Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (38050 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Strongfaze(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2015
This thread is so dumb! If you are contented with the slim body of Snoop dogg or wiz Khalifa and another fellow is interested in looking more like LLcoolJ what's wrong with that. Guys who hit the GYM knows that as you work out, it builds your confidence.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by anwo247: 7:48am On May 09, 2015
All these are for folks who dont demand instant to one week answer...what a hell is girl thinking of you that she can't let you know if you guys will go out immediately or not?

May sound awkward but true and through: most girls at first interaction with you already know whether they will date you or not.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Strongfaze(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2015
This thread is so dumb! If you are contented with the slim body of Snoop dogg or wiz Khalifa and another fellow is interested in looking more like LLcoolJ what's wrong with that. Guys who hit the GYM knows that as you work out, it builds your confidence.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by creepsyme(f): 7:49am On May 09, 2015
buygala:
ok

Counter-thread straight up.... angry

7 ways low self-esteem girls behave in order to get a husband angry

1- Become overzealous in church work... After spending their bloom period donating their vaginas freely to the male community, aborting 14 times, na so dem go join church begin dey form pious 'Sister Deborah', waiting for the unfortunate dude who will be deceived into marrying her, scrap body, bullshiit character, and all angry

2- Obsession with nyansh-pads and foam-bras... The older girls get, the more obsessed they become with foam bras to support the fallen heroes, Marykay to hide the facial wrinkles, and body shapers to hide the pot-belly resulting from too many abortions and reckless glutonny angry

3- Being unncessarily and scarily polite and helpful, and nice... Marry them, and watch them show their true King-kong characters embarassed

4- Using alum to tighten their already porous and very watery vaginas. ... That's how they will be crying loudly during sex and telling you to take it easy with them, as they have never had sex since they were deflowered 9 years ago undecided

5- Talking endlessly about how all her ex - boyfriends want her back, and how one of them who is in Malaysia wants to come and introduce himself to her parents next week angry .... lie no dey tire una? undecided

6- Dropping her baskad baby with her mother in the village and even going as far as denying the baskad's existence, in order not to 'scare away' suitors undecided ... I wonder if they think of the dire consequences the truth will have on the relationship when it is finally revealed, as it surely will angry

7- Reducing her age.... na so so 23 years old she dey dey every year... She swears age affidavits every 2 years.. Some evil ones even go to the extent of denying their position in their family... Na so person go see 39 year-old first daughter dey claim say her 26 year old younger brother is indeed her elder brother.. embarassed. smh undecided
kaii u try no be small shaaa! cant just stop laughing.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by gamyy(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2015
bankai2015:
Na so ohhh
bankai...u a bleach fan?
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Everydaeguy(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahahaha. Lmfao. O boy. Highest Level of "magarism". Him low self esteem don hit jackpot oo!
I don't think this thing has anything to do with 'low self esteem'we are all genetically wired to behave differently,they way you woo girls might be different from the way someone else does,you might see a girl and walk up to her immediately to profess your feelings another might see a girl and stalk her till he gets the courage to speak with her,if it was a self esteem issue,he wouldn't ve summoned the courage to do such...just because you are good with words doesn't mean that someone who isn't has a low self esteem,your words might do the magic for you,whereas someone that has d resources would rather not say anything and let his money speak for him,and believe me,girls understand the language of money more better...all they are chasing and will keep chasing is comfort....if u can provide that,then idnt need to waste my limited words on her...

2 Likes

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Misogynist2014(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2015
1, 4, 6, 9 are on point
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by haul: 8:15am On May 09, 2015
Demishasmith:

I don't agree with no. 3 cos asides from wrestlers, models and maybe bouncers, the rest of the male folks that hit the gym do that practically to be buff enough to get the females impressed. Though they may not voicel. it openly but secretly that's the main reason.
just plain silly to generalize.

Some reasons you don't know,

1. Someone like me work out so as anything I wear fits me(mind you not dressing to be oestentatious)

2. I work out for healthy living

3. Not everyman has opposite sex as their top priority(someone like me prefer having female friend to girlfriend,it doesn't make me gay,just that I can't deal with commitment. I go the friends with benefit thing)

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ruffDiamond: 8:23am On May 09, 2015
I once told a gal I was tryn to hook up with that my own bathing soap Sef na just 50 cards grin when she asked for a soap abi na cream worth 3k shocked truth be told l only testing her and she behave just typical in most naija gal olosho mentality angryshe kknever showed up and I did nt give double f.UCI too cool

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by vone2000tolu: 8:24am On May 09, 2015
True talk OP
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by vone2000tolu: 8:24am On May 09, 2015
True talk OP
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by lavenjcrown(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2015
spending their whole salary to buy an iphone just to impress the ladies. I rather let u know the kind of person i am before anything.

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Acekidc4(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
And at the end he is friendzoned

At the end he Is Friendzoned and Muguzoned
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:42am On May 09, 2015
MUMU DEM GUYS MUMU DEM GIRLS
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:45am On May 09, 2015
Acekidc4:

[colour=red]sometimes self na SITUATIONSHIP dey end am[colour]
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:46am On May 09, 2015
Acekidc4:

sometimes self na SITUATIONSHIP dey end am
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:00am On May 09, 2015
Strongfaze:

If you like possess 6packs without money, Ladies will still dump your sorry ass undecided
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:01am On May 09, 2015
lavenjcrown:
spending their whole salary to buy an iphone just to impress the ladies. I rather let u know the kind of person i am before anything.

Honestly speaking
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:01am On May 09, 2015
vone2000tolu:
True talk OP

Thanks
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by kathykathy(f): 9:05am On May 09, 2015
low self esteem guys are irritating,,,dey can be so pathetic*spits*
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On May 09, 2015
Demishasmith:

I don't agree with no. 3 cos asides from wrestlers, models and maybe bouncers, the rest of the male folks that hit the gym do that practically to be buff enough to get the females impressed. Though they may not voicel. it openly but secretly that's the main reason.
wrong... what about married men? don't tell me they are doing it for their already wedded wife
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by bankai2015(f): 9:18am On May 09, 2015
gamyy:
bankai...u a bleach fan?

Like serious yes ohh, real bleach fan

I am even following the Manga (comic head on)

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by croSStodds(m): 9:21am On May 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahahahahhaa roflwkmd lmao hahahahaha

See as water dey comot for my eyes here cheesy

Hahahaha
A typical paradigm of low self-esteem.giggling and laughing hysterically at a comment devoid of any iota of hilarity..just my observation though.don't get mad..
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2015
croSStodds:

A typical paradigm of low self-esteem.giggling and laughing hysterically at a comment devoid of any iota of hilarity..just my observation though.don't get mad..
Thank you sir
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2015
Acekidc4:

forgive me for ommitting muguzoned
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:48am On May 09, 2015
what stu.pid guys do for womanliness
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Acekidc4(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
forgive me for ommitting muguzoned

Heheheehegringringrin
No Wahala Bro!!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Demishasmith(f): 9:51am On May 09, 2015
haul:
just plain silly to generalize.

Some reasons you don't know,

1. Someone like me work out so as anything I wear fits me(mind you not dressing to be oestentatious)

2. I work out for healthy living

3. Not everyman has opposite sex as their top priority(someone like me prefer having female friend to girlfriend,it doesn't make me gay,just that I can't deal with commitment. I go the friends with benefit thing)

Majority of em' do it for that reason. It may not be their first or main reason but maybe their 2nd reason.
Girls make-up to look good..but also to impress males whether you like it or not..same with the male folks ..
Its biological and natural
Because you don't do it for females doesn't mean a whole lot of other males don't . The ratio of those who don't wanna get buff cos of females to those who wanna get buff cos of females is 4:100
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Demishasmith(f): 9:54am On May 09, 2015
WarRLaY:
wrong... what about married men? don't tell me they are doing it for their already wedded wife

did they start working out before or after their marriage. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean all the males. I meant 'majority' of the males.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57am On May 09, 2015
Demishasmith:

did they start working out before or after their marriage. Don't get me wrong, I don't mean all the males. I meant 'majority' of the males.
Noted
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by haul: 9:57am On May 09, 2015
Demishasmith:

Majority of em' do it for that reason. It may not be their first or main reason but maybe be the 2nd reason.
Girls make-up to look good..but also to impress males whether you like it or not..same with the male folks ..
Its biological and natural
well to each his/her opinion. But not all act to impress people.

Well you maybe right though,but your ratio aint fair to people like me.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Demishasmith(f): 10:01am On May 09, 2015
haul:
well to each his/her opinion. But not all act to impress people.

its natural. The male gorillas engage in wrestling and territorial fights to impress the ladies.
The male frogs croak in their loudest way to attract and seduce the females.. It's biological and man is a biological being also.

about the ratio..well ... lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.