Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (38046 Views)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 2:46am On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:
Somehow tongue

Start talking now. wink know your home state sha.

It's pass your bed time you know.
tongue
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:48am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Start talking now. wink know your home state sha.

It's pass your bed time you know.
tongue
What's my home state? grin

We don't sleep at night. Meeting time cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 2:59am On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:

Hehe! Oga gi ona kwa nsoo ebe afu?. This kind meeting go make sense oo. Na Imo nau. cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:44am On May 09, 2015
Nneka123:

Are u a witch

Oh no wonder! lipsrsealed
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:46am On May 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hehe! Oga gi ona kwa nsoo ebe afu?. This kind meeting go make sense oo. Na Imo nau. cheesy

Ogini? So u too agree about d meeting? I dey suspect u as a wizzard grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:13am On May 09, 2015
#3 is wrong....
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by niceguy7(m): 7:13am On May 09, 2015
It baffles me too o!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Demishasmith(f): 7:15am On May 09, 2015
I don't agree with number 6. That's just being nice not low self esteem and no. 3 is ehh
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:15am On May 09, 2015
mrbillz:
Every Man Was Once A Boy.
But Not Every Boy Will Grow Into A Man.
Some,Will Remain 'Boys' Forever.
Don't Let Today's Youthful Exuberance
Kill Your Dreams. It's Fun Being A Grown
And Responsible Man.

Dude you Just lost us.... Are We still on this thread or.....
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:17am On May 09, 2015
Demishasmith:
I don't agree with number 6. That's just being nice not low self esteem and no. 3 is ehh

What about number 3? cheesy
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:17am On May 09, 2015
Demishasmith:

My sister you sound like one who has "one" under your custody... I stand not to be corrected. grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Omotayor123(f): 7:19am On May 09, 2015
winetapper:
They campaign for the babe they have never seen before grin grin grin just for notice me
Bobo U Bad oooo. Lol grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ibkgab001: 7:20am On May 09, 2015
Yes # 9 caught me live lollllll
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by iheanyi40(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2015
winetapper:
They campaign for the babe they have never seen before grin grin grin just for notice me
gringrin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by stephenqueen: 7:22am On May 09, 2015
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Demishasmith(f): 7:22am On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:

What about number 3? cheesy

I don't agree with no. 3 cos asides from wrestlers, models and maybe bouncers, the rest of the male folks that hit the gym do that practically to be buff enough to get the females impressed. Though they may not voicel. it openly but secretly that's the main reason.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Demishasmith(f): 7:24am On May 09, 2015
Freemanan:

My sister you sound like one who has "one" under your custody... I stand not to be corrected. grin

lol, no i don't
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:24am On May 09, 2015
ibkgab001:
Yes # 9 caught me live lollllll

Confession time. Lmao grin. So many secrets unveiling.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by mufikings(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2015
Live your life as you see "Fit" no time for all this gibberish threads, can we talk about productive things, God!!!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ibkgab001: 7:27am On May 09, 2015
Lollll
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:27am On May 09, 2015
Demishasmith:

I don't agree with no. 3 cos asides from wrestlers, models and maybe bouncers, the rest of the male folks that hit the gym do that practically to be buff enough to get the females impressed. Though they may not say it openly but secretly that's the reason.

Well if the reason why any guy hit gym just to impress lady and not for himself self, I consider such guy a low self esteem dude. What if all the ladies are not impressed? cheesy

Chai waste of muscle. tongue
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ClassyAdewumi(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2015
That your number 4 is damnnnn wrong. Trust me!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:29am On May 09, 2015
Demishasmith:

lol, no i don't

I remain corrected then mate
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by donescalante: 7:30am On May 09, 2015
buygala:
ok

Counter-thread straight up.... angry

7 ways low self-esteem girls behave in order to get a husband angry

1- Become overzealous in church work... After spending their bloom period donating their vaginas freely to the male community, aborting 14 times, na so dem go join church begin dey form pious 'Sister Deborah', waiting for the unfortunate dude who will be deceived into marrying her, scrap body, bullshiit character, and all angry

2- Obsession with nyansh-pads and foam-bras... The older girls get, the more obsessed they become with foam bras to support the fallen heroes, Marykay to hide the facial wrinkles, and body shapers to hide the pot-belly resulting from too many abortions and reckless glutonny angry

3- Being unncessarily and scarily polite and helpful, and nice... Marry them, and watch them show their true King-kong characters embarassed

4- Using alum to tighten their already porous and very watery vaginas. ... That's how they will be crying loudly during sex and telling you to take it easy with them, as they have never had sex since they were deflowered 9 years ago undecided

5- Talking endlessly about how all her ex - boyfriends want her back, and how one of them who is in Malaysia wants to come and introduce himself to her parents next week angry .... lie no dey tire una? undecided

6- Dropping her baskad baby with her mother in the village and even going as far as denying the baskad's existence, in order not to 'scare away' suitors undecided ... I wonder if they think of the dire consequences the truth will have on the relationship when it is finally revealed, as it surely will angry

7- Reducing her age.... na so so 23 years old she dey dey every year... She swears age affidavits every 2 years.. Some evil ones even go to the extent of denying their position in their family... Na so person go see 39 year-old first daughter dey claim say her 26 year old younger brother is indeed her elder brother.. embarassed. smh undecided

grin
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:30am On May 09, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:

Guilty right?
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:33am On May 09, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:

Can u tell me y? Perhaps u have been caught in such act times without no. tongue
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ClassyAdewumi(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:

Can u tell me y? Perhaps u have been caught in such act times without no. tongue
a guy going for gyming sessions doesn't necessarily mean he has low self esteemm I do go for gyming sessions, but deep sown of me, am so confident in myself. All am tryna do is to have a better body, and be a strong guy!
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by GeorgeAmax(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2015
E be like sey d writer dey dis category.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Emma60Ayoola(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2015
Thugnificient:
Do guys really need to do all these again this days.. a shortcut, just approach a girl "i think i'm in love with you. Do you feel the same for me? Yes or No? It's an Objective question".. and relieve yourself from the complications of wooing aboveg
Good one.i like this.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:40am On May 09, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
a guy going for gyming sessions doesn't necessarily mean he has low self esteemm I do go for gyming sessions, but deep sown of me, am so confident in myself. All am tryna do is to have a better body, and be a strong guy!

If this is your reason. It is understandable. But hitting gym for lady's attention, person don miss road be that.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by Emma60Ayoola(m): 7:42am On May 09, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
you didnt get d point.
Re: 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend by ClassyAdewumi(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2015
wristwatch:

If this is your reason. It is understandable. But hitting gym for lady's attention, person don miss road be that.
thanks for understanding me, if na anoda nairalander, na bashing straight!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.