Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? (25362 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by JoeCutie(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2015
Behira:
undecided Did u just say trust u and ur guy treated her F up...... are u indirectly tellin us u guys raped her?
Chai! So that was the only thing you could come up with? embarassed grin

Alright, no, there was something we did and she came back begging. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by mubarak001(m): 10:15am On May 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..you're smart..like you've been in this game since..

A gud day like dt, a babe called my guy she was coming to say hi frm Ikorodu...my guy said no lele, as she was almost approaching home, my guy called to ascertain her location only for to include in her response dt she's coming with her friend, my guy was mad with rage. So he informed mi nah, I say dt na small tin nah, mk dt her friend just try fyn small. Naso Dem reach o, thx God d friend was beta Dan my paddy babe, as we enter room host Dem small, naim I excuse d friend, she no even waste time comot with mi...we come enter anoda paddyman place, frm left to right, we bleep. While my paddy listen to story for d gods from e babe...who enjoy pass? Bad news...dt my quickie was a lesbian! Bt I was gud on how to handle lesbian den unlike now wey I don born-again. Lol.
Mk I go c Wike 1st, I dey come.
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by nepp(f): 10:54am On May 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lmao. This is quite typical of some girls. Always walking in two's and three's. One of my guys complained bitterly about this. It happened to him. grin

There was this chic my guy was lusting after. E kon be like say the babe sef na correct Warri girl. When they first met, my guy collected her number and the next day, he invited her over. She came but based on say na first day, my guy lock up. He treated this babe to a very delicious meal - Indomie & egg (that type they fry. And mind you, if this guy cooks indomie & egg for you, you must fall in love; even if not with him, with his indomie at least). The babe ate, drank cold fanta, cleaned her mouth and left. My guy no do. grin

On the 2nd day, she came again...alone. For my guy's mind, he go do today. My guy went into the kitchen as usual, prepared another indomie & egg and served the babe. As she chop finish, e kon reach my guy turn to chop his own na. The babe was on her period. Chei!!! Bad market. Mogbe! My guy just maintained. The babe left for that day. My guy was disappointed. embarassed

On the 3rd day, she came over again...with her friend. WTF?! The both of them ate indomie & egg. They even drank Hollandia Yoghurt sef. When e kon reach for my guy to chop from the national cake, he took the girl to the bedroom (they had been in the sitting room). But you know what? This babe had told her friend to come and knock on the door every 5 minutes. Choi! Another mogbe. embarassed
As the babe knock the 1st time, knock the 2nd time, the 3rd & the 4th time, even my guy's D!ck that had been standing heavily even before the babe arrived, got angry, lay back flat and slept off. My guy too vex, discharged them, and that brought the indomie-eating days to an end. The kain laugh wey I laugh the guy ehn, he no go ever forget. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Girls! Dem be winch. undecided embarassed
So because of indomie and eggs she should spread her legs?? undecided
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by JoeCutie(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2015
nepp:

So because of indomie and eggs she should spread her legs?? undecided
Shut up! Read the op's post, read mine, connect the two of them and then give yourself the answer. undecided

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Behira(f): 11:35am On May 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Chai! So that was the only thing you could come up with? embarassed grin

Alright, no, there was something we did and she came back begging. cheesy
shocked can u share it wit me.... I wanna kno
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Behira(f): 11:39am On May 16, 2015
Jayjay0:

stop swallowing too much sperm nd try to make good money out of it....i see you love sperm alot
Lmtao.......frm wia I come frm we dnt swallow sperm or the manufactors, we use them in making quick cash. There isnt any need wasting a resourceful Pap. Or dont u tink so?
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Truckpusher(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin I want to fuuuck just like that? when she know be ashawo
I was only responding to your story.

You guys already have a relationship ,so it is not a bad idea to demand for your God given conjugal right or you better show her the door and keep your sanity. grin
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by nepp(f): 11:42am On May 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Shut up! Read the op's post, read mine, connect the two of them and then give yourself the answer. undecided
It's a question, u don't have to be a r£tard! Thanks smiley

Oh I see, More and more girls should be spreading their legs because of indomie and eggs...

The op was talking about spending on a girl. Cooking indomie and eggs qualify as spending shey?? Olodo

Carry ur indomie story and Shove it up ur arse undecided
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Kazeembolarinwa(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
en really?

see eh! I dealt with a lady who wants to take me for a fool then , she will alws hold her friend when coming to my place, she thought I am one of the guys she has been scammingundecided she did it the first time but I didn't get the logic so another visit, she hold another friend so I quickly call one of my friends I av already discuss the issue with to come and keep her friend company. blv me her game was bursted, her friend confessed to my friend that my babe told her she don't like me but wanna chop me.

ladies are fond of that though....must u exhibit your greed and gluttony?
anyway, I deal with the greedy ones in the same way u do.
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by cherish21(f): 12:01pm On May 16, 2015
don't give becos u expect sumtin in return

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Jayjay0(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2015
Behira:
Lmtao.......frm wia I come frm we dnt swallow sperm or the manufactors, we use them in making quick cash. There isnt any need wasting a resourceful Pap. Or dont u tink so?
undecided
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 12:14pm On May 16, 2015
Kazeembolarinwa:

ladies are fond of that though....must u exhibit your greed and gluttony?
anyway, I deal with the greedy ones in the same way u do.
abi o. we just have to be careful. nowadays chicks na war
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Shigoboy(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2015
cherish21:
don't give becos u expect sumtin in return
why do ladies receives from guyz when they are not ready to give out? Thou, nothing bad in giving out without expecting return, buh girls of nowadays sees guyz who only spend for them and not asking as fools, imagine a guy spending on girl just because he loves her, and later heard from oda babes outside that the girl is just taking as him maga, he has never been to the promise land, now tell me what do you expect frm such guy if anoda girl is trying to magarize him?
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Luukasz(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

Dude kiss my ass
Show it to me & let me bury my head in it,i wont just kiss yur ass alone..i promise heaven & earth i will also [b] LICK YOUR P*S*Y[b] #AmWaitingBae
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 16, 2015
Luukasz:
Show it to me & let me bury my head in it,i wont just kiss yur ass alone..i promise heaven & earth i will also [b] LICK YOUR P*S*Y[b] #AmWaitingBae

Show me what you've got ist
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by haszolima(m): 3:36pm On May 16, 2015
"Finally, Discover How You Can Begin A Legitimate Online Business That Pumps Cash To Your Bank Account Daily" Click on the link to join>>>>>> http://www.infobiznaija.com/hassan/
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by JoeCutie(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2015
nepp:

It's a question, u don't have to be a r£tard! Thanks smiley

Oh I see, More and more girls should be spreading their legs because of indomie and eggs...

The op was talking about spending on a girl. Cooking indomie and eggs qualify as spending shey?? Olodo

Carry ur indomie story and Shove it up ur arse undecided
Okay, I get why you're so frustrated, but I'm sorry, I can't engage in any form of confrontation with you; I don't wanna be the reason you deactivate your account and even commit suicide. I'm so sorry, I can't give you what you want.

Bye, sweetheart. smiley

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by JoeCutie(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2015
Behira:
shocked can u share it wit me.... I wanna kno
I'm so sorry, dear, I just can't spill it out here, I don't want the others to know. grin

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by josite: 4:12pm On May 16, 2015
tell her pointblank u want to sex her.how many she comes with should not be your problem. mine come with three of four. if u play it well u will soon be fucking d extras friends.
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Luukasz(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

oyin17:

oyin17:

LETS GO PRIVATE & FOLLOW BACK
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by pressplay55: 4:38pm On May 16, 2015
sluk:
It happened to me, the next day, I was fucking the friend, d babe rushed back to submit the kitten telling me her friend is a betrayer...meanwhile the friend too no want carry last...now I manage the two punanies alone....hahhaha
you are a great man, this is the type of comment i have been looking for.
Manage the punanies very well.
Always remind her that, the falling of a dry leaf is a lesson to the fresh ones.
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 16, 2015
Luukasz:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] LETS GO PRIVATE & FOLLOW BACK

let's do it here
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by charlesditro: 5:07pm On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin

OK! I have been refreshing romance section for minutes now but can't find topics so let's discuss this.

Guys I want you to know that any lady you have been spending your hard earned money on but kept denying you sex, brother you have been magarized grin, she promised to visit you so that u guys can have fun but on her arrival, she is always holding a friendgrin

Listen its a plan job ladies do, that's their game and if you are a professional guy in the game you will understand my point (is not a must u accept my point sha)

conversation between your babe and her friend before visiting u grin

your babe:- please I don't want to stay long in his place ooo. so be disturbing me ASAP so he can let me go

her friend:- hmmm what if he asked me to excuse u guys?

your babe:- don't mind him, tell him you are scared to leave me alone. and alws remind me we are late already.

things Like that sha.

guys have u dealt with such Ladies before?
ill go for that her friend who is a potential betrayer and date her instead dats if she is beautiful if not shine and sky.
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2015
charlesditro:
ill go for that her friend who is a potential betrayer and date her instead dats if she is beautiful if not shine and sky.
hahaha that's a good idea though grin
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Luukasz(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

let's do it here
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Luukasz(m): 6:29pm On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

let's do it here
PLAY THE GAME & LIVE BY THE RULES...RULE 1.LETS GO PRIVATE.
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Tosyn007(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2015
Dotwillis1:
nigg, always understand my post before yhu quote me!

I'm still on wat I said earlier. If that's what she normally do, then she aint really yhur babe.

Either not been plain minded or not matured.

She will never do that if she's really into yhu.

So you're saying, you only go for girls that dig you? Where's the fun and adventure?
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Tosyn007(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2015
oyin17:

let's do it here

How illogical, please get a room
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 16, 2015
Tosyn007:

How illogical, please get a room

E never pay matching ground so no room yet
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Tosyn007(m): 8:59pm On May 16, 2015
Dollyak:
Guys who has their head screwed on, don't need advice on this. Good looking alpha guys will never stay in the friend zone for long in the first place. *shrugs*

And the not so good looking should.........?
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Tosyn007(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2015
patmaine:

moral of the story. don't spend on her. try and meet as many girls as possible. wen girl A refuse to cure ur conji. befor u go call reach girl Z one must come. if dem no come try girl 1 before you go call reach girl 20. one go come if dem no come. kukuma go ipodo market for under bridge ikeja. with 3k. U go nack like 4 rounds with 4 different girls... like 15 different ashawo joint dey thr. kapishe...

Confirm!!! No time

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by nelandrewz(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
am not him. Like me, thr is this babe I like, mehn, she isn't even askn me for money, buh here I am spendn on her.. At a point, we are all magas
Correct urself bro, u're simply a maga not we

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers / Man Flees After Impregnating His Mother Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.