Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? (25368 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by bobojoshua(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2015
NobleG1:

Your post is so juvenile. How old are you? 14?
You claimed to have spent money on the girl and never got some p*ussy, without giving a bit of a detail of what exactly you spent the money on. The next thing you did was create a ridiculously exaggerated dialogue! Look let me tell you something, not everyone that visits this website is a kid. If you need mature advice, give mature info.

Getting into her pant is more important to you than getting to know who she's. She may have noticed that and becomes more concerned about letting you in. Anyway, any girl who behaves the way she does may have one of the following reasons;

- she doesn't want you to have the p*ussy too early to avoid being seen as a s*lut.
- she found out you're a player, so she playing it safe.
- she doesn't find you attractive but trying to see if there's something attractive about you.
- she wants to use you.
- she wants to know if you're a keeper (someone who could last in a relationship).
- she sees you as a friend not a lover.

You have to found out which category she falls in. You didn't give much info. so my advice will be based on assumption that you buy her stuffs.

My advice; Follow below steps;

- Stop buying her stuff for now. You can't buy real love unless you want a fake one. A girl who really likes you will be with you whether you buy her stuff or not.

- Make sure she always enjoy herself whenever she comes around. Make her miss you when she's not around.

- Never show her you're upset due to lack of p*ussy, unless you want her to think you're after her pant which will scare her away.

- Tell her, politely, that you want to spend time with her alone once in a while. If she agrees, fine. Otherwise, tell her if she can't be comfortable with you alone then you don't need a double-date girlfriend. If the relationship is important to her, she'll agree, but if her refusal persists, dump her.

- If she comes alone, DON'T go for sex. This will make her trust you (if she has trust issue). You can touch and kiss her passionately but don't go for her pant. Pretend as if sex is not in your mind. Continue doing this every time she comes around alone.

- If she actually likes you, your attitude will make her want you more. She may even be worried that you don't find her attractive enough to want to have sex with her or you've problem. Her curiosity will lead to getting you laid. She may display her frustration verbally or through body language.

- If she open up to you, then go for it. But if she's the body language type, be patient and you may notice one or more of the following;
a. Her visit duration increases.
b. She gives you an excuse to sleep over.
c. She wears a very sexy cloth she hasn't worn around you before.
d. She does sexy moves on you.
e. She becomes more touchy and cuddly.
f. She wants to wear your t-shirt and short to "feel more comfortable".
g. She starts lying on your bed more.
i. She wants a full body massage from you.
j. She asks you about you sex life.
k. She says you don't like her.

When you notice any of the above body languages, it's time to kill alibaba.

Every woman wants sex. Every healthy woman likes and enjoys sex, especially, with someone she likes or loves. Unless a prostitute or runs girl.
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by bobojoshua(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2015
badboyphc:
Guys, spending money on girls communicate to her that she is of a higher value, and you are spending to compensate for the gap. when you spend money on girls or give them loans especially girls you are not dating; you put yourself in the "provider" frame also known as Maga Zone.

If a girl won't be with you because you don't spend on her...let her go she's a gold digger.

On the other hand if you meet a gold digger and you really need to screw her here are a few tips:

1. Fool her by your lifestyle. Make her believe you have loads of money and high status.
2. Hint that if she is good to you, she will reap the benefits asap (obviously a lie)....come up with stories of your vacation to dubai with your ex.
3. Escalate quickly and bang her as fast as possible.
4. keep posting her as long as you can then dump her when she's closing on you fiercely for the money.

The only problem with this tactic is that you get to hit the coochie just once or twice...but come on, that's enough sex for free, plus you don't want a gold digger as a girlfriend no matter how pretty...she will wreck you!
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by bobojoshua(m): 7:49pm On May 17, 2015
ernal1:
I've been in dis situation b4 bck in 2004 my University days, I met dis pretty looking girl & her friend together, I collected her Number & took the both of them out dat same day & spend good money. Then the ist time she came visiting me, she came wit her friend. I saw dat it's a trap because they are both the most sought after girls in school then. I jst turned my Attention to her friend, discussing & chatting wit her, making it as if she isn't dere. So whn it was time for them to go, I gave them a ride home, dropping my girl in her Hostel ist, b4 I went to drop her friend. The next time I was so shocked my girl came alone dis time to pass the night wit me & the rest was history. All u need is to be a big boy wit swag & 9ja girls will flock around u like bees.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers / Man Flees After Impregnating His Mother Again / Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.