Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? (25363 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by godoluwa(m): 11:40pm On May 15, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Sharp babe!! kiss..she dun catch maga
sharp what? if my babe visit me along wit her friend, i will warn her not to try such again. if she tries it next time, i wont talk. i will invite her next time but she will meet d shocker of her life. she will meet me wit another babe in flexing mood, just to let her & her friend knws dat I wise pass them. honestly, its nt a must to av sex wif ur galfriend whenever dat she pays u visit but i just dislike her coming wif a friend
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Ricswagger: 11:45pm On May 15, 2015
na so one be wan use my head,she say she wan come my house buh wil come wit her friend,i come tel her say if u are not coming alone dont come atall...#removesinglet
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by M4gunners: 11:46pm On May 15, 2015
But do nigeria or should i say African Women feel it is their right for man to be spending on them?
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by InvertedHammer: 11:46pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin

OK! I have been refreshing romance section for minutes now but can't find topics so let's discuss this.

Guys I want you to know that any lady you have been spending your hard earned money on but kept denying you sex, brother you have been magarized grin, she promised to visit you so that u guys can have fun but on her arrival, she is always holding a friendgrin

Listen its a plan job ladies do, that's their game and if you are a professional guy in the game you will understand my point (is not a must u accept my point sha)

conversation between your babe and her friend before visiting u grin

your babe:- please I don't want to stay long in his place ooo. so be disturbing me ASAP so he can let me go

her friend:- hmmm what if he asked me to excuse u guys?

your babe:- don't mind him, tell him you are scared to leave me alone. and alws remind me we are late already.

things Like that sha.

guys have u dealt with such Ladies before?
/
What's the meaning of three.some?
\
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Humblebloke(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
en really?

see eh! I dealt with a lady who wants to take me for a fool then , she will alws hold her friend when coming to my place, she thought I am one of the guys she has been scammingundecided she did it the first time but I didn't get the logic so another visit, she hold another friend so I quickly call one on my friends I av already discuss the issue with to come and keep her friend company. blv me her game was bursted, her friend confessed to my friend that my babe told her she don't like me but wanna chop me.

That's how its done......
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by kpolli(m): 11:51pm On May 15, 2015
A sharp guy will text his friend to come keep her friend company while una enter room
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by reaky(m): 12:07am On May 16, 2015
take them out for lunch make some order enjoy with them make more orders excuse yourself to rest room look for exit

90 percent of them are broke asss bitchess
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by bogolobango(m): 12:18am On May 16, 2015
Fuk both of dem
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Threedots(m): 12:27am On May 16, 2015
AFCs Everywhere (Average Frustrated Chumps)
who told u must spend on a gal before you knack her!!!
play ur game well and she'll be cooking meals for you before and after knacking!!!
you give because u want to give, not because u feel it would give u a free access to her mid thighs....,
i'll keep saying my own!!!
NaijaPickUpMaster
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by donPhill(m): 12:39am On May 16, 2015
no time...my guy na coded guy, before a girl comes visiting me, I alert him, if it happens she comes with her friend, I ll codedly invite, den he ll take care of the friend somewhere else till am done....d trick works OK for me
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by neonet(m): 12:44am On May 16, 2015

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:04am On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
lol its a choice to spend on a babe.. She never begged him for his money
some are professional beggers
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by ike42face(m): 1:08am On May 16, 2015
We ended up having a Royal party...

Ahead of my Game #TheMaster
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 1:12am On May 16, 2015
Some girls can try to act smart sha smiley. I met this girl, after spending big time on her on several occasions, something will always come up why she has to rush home, and will promise to come visit me the next day even suggesting sex, but eventually she will always bring her friend along. smart for me, i got friendly with her friend, we exchanged numbers, promised her an iphone 5s, invited her later when the friend was gone... to cut the long story short, we grin. i didnt call any of them afterwards, i can recall seeing her some days later, she looked confused didn't realize why i stopped calling, deep down in me i just smiled grin

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by iukpe: 1:21am On May 16, 2015
Jayjay0:
call ur boys nd fu*k the shit out of her nd her friend

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 1:51am On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin

OK! I have been refreshing romance section for minutes now but can't find topics so let's discuss this.

Guys I want you to know that any lady you have been spending your hard earned money on but kept denying you sex, brother you have been magarized grin, she promised to visit you so that u guys can have fun but on her arrival, she is always holding a friendgrin

Listen its a plan job ladies do, that's their game and if you are a professional guy in the game you will understand my point (is not a must u accept my point sha)

your babe:- please I don't want to stay long in his place ooo. so be disturbing me ASAP so he can let me go

your babe:- don't mind him, tell him you are scared to leave me alone. and alws remind me we are late already.

things Like that sha.

moral of the story. don't spend on her. try and meet as many girls as possible. wen girl A refuse to cure ur conji. befor u go call reach girl Z one must come. if dem no come try girl 1 before you go call reach girl 20. one go come if dem no come. kukuma go ipodo market for under bridge ikeja. with 3k. U go nack like 4 rounds with 4 different girls... like 15 different ashawo joint dey thr. kapishe...
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by possibilita(m): 2:09am On May 16, 2015
winkop ah dey suspect u oh,e b like say u b victim
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by anigold(m): 2:15am On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin

things Like that sha.

Any lady that want sex with a dude will never play too much hard to get..
But should all relationships be based on sex,my answer is no.
THE IRONY IS MY BEST FEMALE FRIENDS IN SCHOOL I NEVER HAD SEX WITH THEM.when I mean friend I meant friend in deed,the ones that will provide your any form of assistance from financial to other helps..

The other issues is this to the ladies you must understand the intention of a dude,if he want sex and you are not ready to give please be honest let him understand your position on that
No need playing HANKY-PANKY some dudes can be crazy....
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by anigold(m): 2:17am On May 16, 2015
ceoosaz:
Some girls can try to act smart sha smiley. I met this girl, after spending big time on her on several occasions, something will always come up why she has to rush home, and will promise to come visit me the next day even suggesting sex, but eventually she will always bring her friend along. smart for me, i got friendly with her friend, we exchanged numbers, promised her an iphone 5s, invited her later when the friend was gone... to cut the long story short, we grin. i didnt call any of them afterwards, i can recall seeing her some days later, she looked confused didn't realize why i stopped calling, deep down in me i just smiled grin

You be bad person chai grin grin
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:18am On May 16, 2015
M
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by anigold(m): 2:23am On May 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Sharp babe!! kiss..she dun catch maga

So you too were fine like this be bad gal.
I dey fear u with love.. grin grin
I love your bag,u fit dash me..
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by anigold(m): 2:24am On May 16, 2015
Jayjay0:
call ur boys nd fu*k the shit out of her nd her friend

Sounds like gang rape.. bros na very very very very very bad idea..

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by anigold(m): 2:25am On May 16, 2015
oyin17:
Broke guys be like......
Broke ;Dgals be like
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by anigold(m): 2:36am On May 16, 2015
Dollyak:
Guys who has their head screwed on, don't need advice on this. Good looking alpha guys will never stay in the friend zone for long in the first place. *shrugs*

Omega guys ni.
Alpha ladies with a man"physique.
Lol. U be Alpha lady...
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Truckpusher(m): 2:39am On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin

things Like that sha.

Why can't guys just say please 'I want to fucck' ? undecided

If she feels offended let her move her asss out of ya sight , instead of making it to look like a damn TV. ? grin

Everyone enjoys sex ,no party deserves to be begging too much for it .
Some boys deserve a castration for suffering themselves in the hands of a puccy. grin

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by NobleG1(m): 4:07am On May 16, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin

things Like that sha.

Your post is so juvenile. How old are you? 14?
You claimed to have spent money on the girl and never got some p*ussy, without giving a bit of a detail of what exactly you spent the money on. The next thing you did was create a ridiculously exaggerated dialogue! Look let me tell you something, not everyone that visits this website is a kid. If you need mature advice, give mature info.

Getting into her pant is more important to you than getting to know who she's. She may have noticed that and becomes more concerned about letting you in. Anyway, any girl who behaves the way she does may have one of the following reasons;

- she doesn't want you to have the p*ussy too early to avoid being seen as a s*lut.
- she found out you're a player, so she playing it safe.
- she doesn't find you attractive but trying to see if there's something attractive about you.
- she wants to use you.
- she wants to know if you're a keeper (someone who could last in a relationship).
- she sees you as a friend not a lover.

You have to found out which category she falls in. You didn't give much info. so my advice will be based on assumption that you buy her stuffs.

My advice; Follow below steps;

- Stop buying her stuff for now. You can't buy real love unless you want a fake one. A girl who really likes you will be with you whether you buy her stuff or not.

- Make sure she always enjoy herself whenever she comes around. Make her miss you when she's not around.

- Never show her you're upset due to lack of p*ussy, unless you want her to think you're after her pant which will scare her away.

- Tell her, politely, that you want to spend time with her alone once in a while. If she agrees, fine. Otherwise, tell her if she can't be comfortable with you alone then you don't need a double-date girlfriend. If the relationship is important to her, she'll agree, but if her refusal persists, dump her.

- If she comes alone, DON'T go for sex. This will make her trust you (if she has trust issue). You can touch and kiss her passionately but don't go for her pant. Pretend as if sex is not in your mind. Continue doing this every time she comes around alone.

- If she actually likes you, your attitude will make her want you more. She may even be worried that you don't find her attractive enough to want to have sex with her or you've problem. Her curiosity will lead to getting you laid. She may display her frustration verbally or through body language.

- If she open up to you, then go for it. But if she's the body language type, be patient and you may notice one or more of the following;
a. Her visit duration increases.
b. She gives you an excuse to sleep over.
c. She wears a very sexy cloth she hasn't worn around you before.
d. She does sexy moves on you.
e. She becomes more touchy and cuddly.
f. She wants to wear your t-shirt and short to "feel more comfortable".
g. She starts lying on your bed more.
i. She wants a full body massage from you.
j. She asks you about you sex life.
k. She says you don't like her.

When you notice any of the above body languages, it's time to kill alibaba.

Every woman wants sex. Every healthy woman likes and enjoys sex, especially, with someone she likes or loves. Unless a prostitute or runs girl.

8 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by onosprince(m): 4:15am On May 16, 2015
I have guys who plead with me that i ask the girl that is coming to bring a friend along.... Them go fvck her friend for kamala...
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by ErepaTV: 4:52am On May 16, 2015
You sef, invite your padi to a date with her.. Make it 2 on 2. Lobatan..
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by ORIGENAL(m): 5:28am On May 16, 2015
Keep on spending if u don't know what to do while she will be visiting her main guy alone for refreshments
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by caseyhills(m): 5:46am On May 16, 2015
Anytime! am on this site and ladies issues come up, I don't comment Cos for me I see some girls as hungry people! they intend to take advantage of anything! and guys in the other hand isn't helping matters, before a girl can turn a Guy into a potential maga, she must have given that Guy signs that she don't want him! but the Guy keeps on pushing forward trying to impress her! and then she will take advantage of that! so when a girl says no to you don't push it too much, just keep the game rolling on. a neutral ground! that way if she likes you she will come by!
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by JayJustus(m): 5:50am On May 16, 2015
*grabs mic singing*
these hoes ain't loyal*
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by JayJustus(m): 5:50am On May 16, 2015
*grabs mic singing*
these hoes ain't loyal*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Bauchi Sex Party: Hisbah Arrests Organizers / Man Flees After Impregnating His Mother Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.