Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? (25372 Views)

Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by demmy0325(m): 4:27pm On May 10, 2015
stan241:
ah bros na wa o
.. What i do..
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by stan241(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
demmy0325:
.. What i do..
nothing o i like your land sha
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by demmy0325(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2015
stan241:
nothing o i like your land sha
.. U wan buy..
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2015
cowleg:
Thats a normal thing, I have stopped the visit of my side chick severally cos she will demand fastfoods from me before planning to come at same time come with her friends. Thats bullshit naw
total bullshit!!!

I dont take such from babe o, if you are a game player, I am your coach cool

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by stan241(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2015
demmy0325:
.. U wan buy..
the thread nor get potential
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by demmy0325(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2015
stan241:
the thread nor get potential
.. Ok.. Contact me if U change Ur mind.. E dry pass fish... I jst buy am incase it made front page..
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 10, 2015
oyin17:
Broke guys be like......

Lol hehehe
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2015
Lala247:

Lol hehehe
undecided undecided
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2015
Dotwillis1:
nigg, always understand my post before yhu quote me!

I'm still on wat I said earlier. If that's what she normally do, then she aint really yhur babe

Either not been plain minded or not matured.

She will never do that if she's really into yhu.
now we understand each others point cool
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by stan241(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2015
demmy0325:
.. Ok.. Contact me if U change Ur mind.. E dry pass fish... I jst buy am incase it made front page..
lols na why i nor even bother comment sef
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by sluk(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2015
It happened to me, the next day, I was fucking the friend, d babe rushed back to submit the kitten telling me her friend is a betrayer...meanwhile the friend too no want carry last...now I manage the two punanies alone....hahhaha

9 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 4:55pm On May 10, 2015
sluk:
It happened to me, the next day, I was fucking the friend, d babe rushed back to submit the kitten telling me her friend is a betrayer...meanwhile the friend too no want carry last...now I manage the two punanies alone....hahhaha
that's it , ladies and their GAMEs. you just have to play smart. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Aitee1: 5:14pm On May 10, 2015
sluk:

Hmmmmm.... Tell me more! shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..you're smart..like you've been in this game since..
not that smart though cheesy
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 10:21am On May 11, 2015
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by agarawu23(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2015
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by msmon(m): 11:14pm On May 15, 2015
She's acting over sharp girl! ********

Why Do Ladies Often Do This To Guys? ~ It's Really Appalling! www.nairaland.com/2315638/why-ladies-often-guys-really
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Moana(f): 11:15pm On May 15, 2015
Wait so u spend money to get punny but you dont want a girl to get money by offering punny undecided
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 15, 2015
Jayjay0:
call ur boys nd fu*k the shit out of her nd her friend

Pervert! You should be burned at the stake grin
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by tottinova: 11:16pm On May 15, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin grin

OK! I have been refreshing romance section for minutes now but can't find topics so let's discuss this.

Guys I want you to know that any lady you have been spending your hard earned money on but kept denying you sex, brother you have been magarized grin, she promised to visit you so that u guys can have fun but on her arrival, she is always holding a friendgrin

Listen its a plan job ladies do, that's their game and if you are a professional guy in the game you will understand my point (is not a must u accept my point sha)

conversation between your babe and her friend before visiting u grin

your babe:- please I don't want to stay long in his place ooo. so be disturbing me ASAP so he can let me go

her friend:- hmmm what if he asked me to excuse u guys?

your babe:- don't mind him, tell him you are scared to leave me alone. and alws remind me we are late already.

things Like that sha.

guys have u dealt with such Ladies before?

Omo na to ra.p.e the both of dem join. that is if her friend really no wan excuse us...
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by lonelydora: 11:16pm On May 15, 2015
Jayjay0:
call ur boys nd fu*k the shit out of her nd her friend

Your head dey there. We are in same lane.
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by seedorfg(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2015
iru obirin bayen maa fi gbese pa yan nii , iyen na npe ni 'okobo to kowo f'olosho
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Dollyak(f): 11:20pm On May 15, 2015
Guys who has their head screwed on, don't need advice on this. Good looking alpha guys will never stay in the friend zone for long in the first place. *shrugs*

4 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 15, 2015
I dont allow a babe that come with her friend to stay longer than 5min in front of Our house,anything longer than that is not welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 15, 2015
tottinova:

Omo na to ra.p.e the both of dem join. that is if her friend really no wan excuse us...
ban smellig on ur head
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by sanomi002: 11:25pm On May 15, 2015
You go discharge he frd con blow am. I rep igarra edo state
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by tottinova: 11:25pm On May 15, 2015
Ipledge:
ban smellig on ur head
ogini na ur sister's
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 15, 2015
tottinova:

ogini na ur sister's
Na Wetin dey do me oo,for saying rape joke
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by IamLEGEND1: 11:26pm On May 15, 2015
if no be say she pack 20 friendz come i'm sure i can handle d two of dem, no qualms.
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by skondo09(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2015
u dnt assume she knws wat u want evn though she knew, tel her direct u want sex or to hv a flirt wt her, abi
Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Oluwapresley(m): 11:27pm On May 15, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
..that's cool..it's good to be good..don't mind the guys above me

u mean ''on top u''?

2 Likes

Re: You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit? by Afritop(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2015
Jehovah witness babes sabi do this thing die. She go even waka come with one brother with long tie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Flees After Impregnating His Mother Again / Early Morning Kissing Before Brushing Teeth, / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.