Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This (42796 Views)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 12, 2015
bukatyne:

Something like what?

We can argue that if you did not want anything unsavory to happen to them, you wouldn't have registered for the exams in the first place (as you did not want to be apart or can't something unsavory happen at your mother's or MIL's place?

I think your husband has a strength that he is willing to care for them overnight.

my fear was, what if my husband has to be somewhere urgently (this incident was 2 days to an election), and then he ends up leaving the kids with the help or something. I felt like I would be comfortable having the baby in the care of an older person like my mum or MIL. as for not registering for the exam, that's not even an option. my career is right up there in level of importance to me, right after God, my husband and kids.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 5:08pm On May 12, 2015
nickibarb:

I was bothered because I realised she was communicating with my husband but not talking to me. Was I wrong to be bothered by that? At first when she wasn't picking up my calls or responding to my texts, I thought she didn't have her phone on her. I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

What exactly is your business between a mother and son? undecided
If they choose to exclude you, then you IGNORE them.
Why make it a conspiracy-theory? undecided
You lack emotional MATURITY!
Never love those WHO do not love you till they change their minds! THEN FEEL FREE TO CHANGE YOURS!
What exactly is your problem? undecided

You sure DO NOT act like A MARRIED WOMAN with 2 babies and an EXAM to prepare for.
Where ON EARTH do you find THE TIME for all this bytching? undecided

11 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Amhappy(f): 5:15pm On May 12, 2015
@ nickibarb

I think you have done a lot trying to explain even to strangers. You seem like someone with a good heart but please do not let people take advantage of it. You cannot please everybody all the time(that's key to failure).

15 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
It is obvious that you are very insecure. You leave your exams to focus on the dynamics of your dysfunctional marriage. You lack diplomacy and are very CONFRONTATIONAL
If your MIL does not pick your calls or reply your text message WHY ARE YOU BOTHERED? undecided

You need to learn to control your emotions and prioritize your affairs in the order of importance.
You have exams to prepare for and you are on NL whining!
Are you the only parent to those kids?

The time you should spend taking care or YOUR affairs you spend NAGGING about your husband and MIL. You want to travel with 2 BABIES alone to write an exam? undecided

From your first post up there, I could list a million reasons why you keep having domestic issues.
You lack proper communication skills for one and you have a VICTIM-MENTALITY.

You feel aggrieved?
Why should you? undecided
You are too NEEDY!
Get help and learn to relax!
Marriage is not a cross to be carried to Calvary!!!

Thank you for your analysis. but you didn't get a few things quite clearly. I don't have an exam to write, I already wrote it and passed it. I had no plans of travelling with the kids, I packed a bag with the intention of dropping them off at my parent's house before going for the exam. I believe I was prioritizing by trying to make proper arrangements for the kids before going to write the exam cos like i said, my kids come before my career in order of preference. I am needy? do you care to shed some light? how exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by funkyjms: 5:28pm On May 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What exactly is your business between a mother and son? undecided
If they choose to exclude you, then you IGNORE them.
Why make it a conspiracy-theory? undecided
You lack emotional MATURITY!
Never love those WHO do not love you till they change their minds!
What exactly is your problem? undecided

You sure DO NOT act like A MARRIED WOMAN with 2 babies and an EXAM to prepare for.
Where do you find THE TIME for all this bytching? undecided

Even without making an attempt to know why and possibly resolve the ish? I just hope you won't flaw her mind with this your maturity talk.
I'm beginning to see why 5minutesmadness made that post.

7 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 5:35pm On May 12, 2015
funkyjms:

Even without making an attempt to know why and possibly resolve the ish? I just hope you won't flaw her mind with this your maturity talk.
I'm beginning to see why 5minutesmadness made that post.

Sometimes, trying too hard to be loved and accepted proves to backfire.
Please, at this time her EXAMS AND LITTLE CHILDREN should be her priority. . . Instead of trying to CONTROL EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AROUND HER!

She may not have much of a marriage for now.
But the ball is in her racket ALWAYS! kiss

Note to all women: HEART-ATTACK is the #1 killer of BLACK WOMEN, not AIDS!!!!

Choose wisely! wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by funkyjms: 5:39pm On May 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Sometimes, trying too hard to be loved and accepted proves to backfire.
Please, at this time her EXAMS AND LITTLE CHILDREN should be her priority. . . Instead of trying to CONTROL EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AROUND HER!

She may not have much of a marriage for now.
But the ball is in her racket ALWAYS! kiss

It's very obvious you didn't read each of her post before dishing out your advice.

13 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 5:41pm On May 12, 2015
funkyjms:

It's very obvious you didn't read each of her post before dishing out your advice.

What else did I miss?
Please, tell me? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by SAMBARRY: 5:42pm On May 12, 2015
I stopped at where he smashed your head on the table because I was too irritated to read the rest.

1.is your head coconut wey them dey smash for table.
2.if he didn't want you in his house again you no fit leave am make the fire for im head quench and find better place to sleep
3 mother and pikin dey talk wetin consain you. The only thing I have a problem with her is that after your head was smashed no calling back to confirm what happened. Not even going to check you in the hospital? Na so them no get conscience reach for their family?

If it was her daughter na so she go behave so non chalantly.i can bet na so she don use to beating reach from your father in law that she doesn't see anything wrong. Anyway back to the issue. You don marry may weather husband you don marry am be that. You will choose what you want. Whether you want to continue enjoying the beating or not. Meanwhile some people that are giving you advise here are wife beaters so they don't see anything wrong in what your husband did .Shebi it's still your head he smashed. That one na preamble na when he connive with the mom and send the kids abroad strip you of them and change the house keys so you won't be able to enter na im your head go correct

shioorr.dont start saving money and preparing for the day you won't stay there anymore

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 5:46pm On May 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I stopped at where he smashed your head on the table because I was too irritated to read the rest.

1.is your head coconut wey them dey smash for table.
2.if he didn't want you in his house again you no fit leave am make the fire for im head quench and find better place to sleep
3 mother and pikin dey talk wetin consain you. The only thing I have a problem with her is that after your head was smashed no calling back to confirm what happened. Not even going to check you in the hospital? Na so them no get conscience reach for their family?

If it was her daughter na so she go behave so non chalantly.i can bet na so she don use to beating reach from your father in law that she doesn't see anything wrong. Anyway back to the issue. You don marry may weather husband you don marry am be that. You will choose what you want. Whether you want to continue enjoying the beating or not. Meanwhile some people that are giving you advise here are wife beaters so they don't see anything wrong in what your husband did .Shebi it's still your head he smashed. That one na preamble na when he connive with the mom and send the kids abroad strip you of them and change the house keys so you won't be able to enter na im your head go correct

shioorr.dont start saving money and preparing for the day you won't stay there anymore

Amen!!!!!!!
Women and their issues I swia! cheesy

The babe need to comb her hair not her conscience o!
Her BRAIN nor dey breathe properly!
Too many "head-knocks" received I BEH-lieve! lipsrsealed
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by francizy(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
It is obvious that you are very insecure. You leave your exams to focus on the dynamics of your dysfunctional marriage. You lack diplomacy and are very CONFRONTATIONAL!
If your MIL does not pick your calls or reply your text message WHY ARE YOU BOTHERED? undecided

You need to learn to control your emotions and prioritize your affairs in the order of importance.
You have exams to prepare for and you are on NL whining!
Are you the only parent to those kids?

The time you should spend taking care or YOUR affairs you spend NAGGING about your husband and MIL. You want to travel with 2 BABIES alone to write an exam? undecided

From your first post up there, I could list a million reasons why you keep having domestic issues.
You lack proper communication skills for one and you have a VICTIM-MENTALITY.

You feel aggrieved?
Why should you? undecided
You are too NEEDY!
Get help and learn to relax!
Marriage is not a cross to be carried to Calvary!!!

Kanwulia dear, you over made sense this time around oh.. Am impressed! smiley
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by SAMBARRY: 5:52pm On May 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Amen!!!!!!!
some posts are Sooo annoying to say the least that you begin to wonder whether some of this posters grew up in a ranch or normal home undecided

if some posters can be so myopic only God knows what they teach in the so called pre wedding counselling organised in churches undecided

im house na paradise? undecided
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 5:53pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

Kanwulia dear, you over made sense this time around oh.. Am impressed! smiley

I am not sexist you know? wink
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 5:56pm On May 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
some posts are Sooo annoying to say the least that you begin to wonder whether some of this posters grew up in a ranch or normal home undecided

if some posters can be so myopic only God knows what they teach in the so called pre wedding counselling organised in churches undecided

im house na paradise? undecided

POLYGAMY has damaged MANY female children all over Africa.
Not to mention absentee sperm-donors!
It is unfortunate the cycle keeps going from generation to generation! embarassed
When these women get married, they start looking for "father-figures" and FORGET they are MOTHERS! undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by francizy(m): 5:57pm On May 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I am not sexist you know? wink

But you're a tribalist sha... tongue
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by mrssho: 5:57pm On May 12, 2015
nickibarb:

looks like my desire to play the part of perfect wife and mother backfired, i felt like if someone (like maybe MIL) happens to hear that I left my politician husband home alone with a 3 month old baby in the middle of election season, they might think I consider my career as being more important than my kids. maybe caring about what people might think is the cause of the whole drama

I think there are underlying issues here i.e. you do not trust your husbands judgement. I would think that as a grown man if he had to leave he would either a) Take them with him if he can b) cancel any engagement c) drop them off at his mom's or d) drop them off with a trusted family friend or your parents. Its actually a bit annoying and if i were your husband i would be upset to (does not justify him pushing you though) because by calling his mom you are telling him he is not capable of taking care of the children he brought into this world with you, that is a serious bruise to his ego! When I was a child my dad used to take care of me when my mom would travel for weeks..........everything from bathing to feeding to taking me to day care.....................So the question is, why dont you think your husband is capable? A lot of women would be happy if their husbands told them don't worry go and do your exams I will sort out the kids

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 6:00pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

But you're a tribalist sha... tongue

Yeah!
I BASH ALL TRIBES! cool
It is just that some are MOST problematic than others! wink
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by SAMBARRY: 6:00pm On May 12, 2015
grin grin

which hair she wan comb abi which style she wan do ?Dgrin

na Ghana braids or peruvian hair? grin

na the time to comb her hair or gets her acts together and focus on character and personality development and discovery

she needs a 3weeks vacation to be with herself plan her life and meditate on what will bring her inner peace.

Some of her mates wey tow her line don get stroke and hypertension and unfortunately life will go on for the man. Na only the children go suffer am
KanwuliaJara:

Amen!!!!!!!

The babe need to comb her hair not her conscience o!
Her BRAIN nor dey breathe properly!
Too many "head-knocks" received I BEH-lieve! lipsrsealed
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 6:03pm On May 12, 2015
mrssho:

I think there are underlying issues here i.e. you do not trust your husbands judgement....................So the question is, why dont you think your husband is capable? A lot of women would be happy if their husbands told them don't worry go and do your exams I will sort out the kids

Gbam!
The OP needs to comb her HAIR, not her CONSCIENCE! grin
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by mrssho: 6:06pm On May 12, 2015
One more thing I also think your mother in law was doing you a favor by not interfering. As a wife you of all people should be able to influence and change your husbands mind you shouldn't need other people to do that. It doesnt happen over night, you need to pray to God for that and also study the best way and time to present issues to him

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 6:06pm On May 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

which hair she wan comb abi which style she wan do ?Dgrin

na Ghana braids or peruvian hair? grin

na the time to comb her hair or gets her acts together and focus on character and personality development and discovery

she needs a 3weeks vacation to be with herself plan her life and meditate on what will bring her inner peace.

Some of her mates wey tow her line don get stroke and hypertension and unfortunately life will go on for the man. Na only the children go suffer am

You can imagine if she catches the husband with another woman?
She go tie rope for her WAIST instead of her NECK to commit "sweecide" abi? grin
The woman is toooo hormonal. She should take a break from "breeding" for now.
This smacks of SEVERE sexual frustration in that marriage!
2 babies under 2 years old? cheesy
Hmmmm. The man sef dey suffer BIG-TIME AGRO!
The woman always get BIG-BELLE ke!!!!
Muchechecheche
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by SAMBARRY: 6:08pm On May 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

She go tie rope for her WAIST instead of her NECK to commit "sweecide" abi? grin
no she go run mad. Them go dey treat am for yaba left grin
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by francizy(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yeah!
I BASH ALL TRIBES! cool
It is just that some are MOST problematic than others! wink

And who are the some? undecided
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 6:13pm On May 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
no she go run mad. Them go dey treat am for yaba left grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na only YABA CENTRAL go fit handle this kain 'case' o!

1 Like

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by SAMBARRY: 6:15pm On May 12, 2015
grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na only YABA CENTRAL go fit handle this kain 'case' o!
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by KanwuliaJara: 6:15pm On May 12, 2015
francizy:

And who are the some? undecided

Stop derailing this sweet thread I beg you!
You will get your answers on appropriate threads! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Mznaett: 6:22pm On May 12, 2015
Hmm,,i dnt knw what 2say oo
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by irunoko(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2015
I didn't even see the last 2 paragraphs o grin grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

The woman is toooo hormonal. She should take a break from "breeding" for now.
This smacks of SEVERE sexual frustration in that marriage!
2 babies under 2 years old? cheesy
Hmmmm. The man sef dey suffer BIG-TIME AGRO!
The woman always get BIG-BELLE ke!!!!
Muchechecheche
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Dheartless: 7:16pm On May 12, 2015
honestly I don't think your mil should be forced to meddle in your marriage.
if she had spoken to you or your parents and it resulted in verbal conflicts, it would have been said bad of her.

you and your husband have to settle your differences between each other "mostly by yourselves" that's the only way your home can truly be peaceful.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by babygirlfl: 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
moca:
Hello lady, I must be frank with u.
U r beinng intimidated by ur husband's family.

U r also over trying to win their side.

U don't have a voice.

They run the empire.

U probably came for the money and affluence.

Ur problem is solely ur husband, no ur MIL.
Keep ur marriage to urself.
If u can't tell ur mum,u can't tell ur MIL.
Period.

Now, u have to define ur boundaries.
Sit down with ur husband and revisit ur mum'ss case.

If he still insist ur children won't see ur mum, nne,there is fire on d mountain.

At times,it takes only one incident to make things right.

Now,im talking from experience.

And yep, u are so afraid of incurring their wrath.

I will never be at peace with a man who disrespects my mum like this unless she deserves it.
Yet here u r worshiping the ground his mum walks on cos u wanna be d good wife.
Such hypocrisy!

I'm more angry at u than ur hubby.

Can u go tru ur posts again?
How will ur mum see u?
U will soon become a grandma. U will know d pains when ur child refuses to bring ur grandchildren for u to cuddle.
Unless ur mum is bad.

U have completely failed.

At the rate at which u r going, when something happens(or u think something may not happen),its still this momma that u will run to.

Lady, behave like one that sucked her mama's bwest pls.

U know ur husband. U know what to do.

(what ladies do to keep their marriage sometimes baffles me)

You took everything right out of my mouth.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by babygirlfl: 8:23pm On May 12, 2015
Madampinkolo:
OP,
There's nothing like a perfect wife or perfect husband.In life,all we can do is give our best and love each other as much as possible.

You obviously have little to zero say in your house as evidenced by what you have written so far.Why is that?It is rational for you to be worried about your husband being left alone with two very little kids and it is concern that made you try to arrange an alternative.

So you have let your husbands dislike of your mother fester even to the extent of denying them to care for your kids?What your mother did was to want to bring vendors for the wedding right?He rejected hers and still got swindled and still hes holding on to his dislike.

If we follow that logic,you should also despise and cut off his mother since she has done way worse by not intervening when you could have been killed.BUt you are here running helter skelter still wanting to get into her good graces despite her wronging you.

See?? You are in trouble because you have by your actions placed your parents in your husbands eyes as persona non grata,and that's what has allowed him to treat them in such a manner.Your MIL even not taking their calls?Wahala dey.If you treat your family as unimportant,why shouldn't he do the same?

So because of money and politics you are intimidated?? Even if your parents are from the poorest family,you should be proud of them and hold them in high esteem.Are you ashamed of where you are from?You are intelligent,you have a career,would that have been possible if you weren't raised right?? You owe your parents a big apology.

The problem here is the extent we take this you have married his family thing,i think we go too far in the quest for acceptance and most times to the detriment of our own families.

I was almost sucked into the same,giving and pouring more into my inlaws etc but fortunately for me my MIL stabbed me in the back.That's all i needed for the scale to fall off my eyes.Nothing in this planet will change my loyalty or allegiance in this life again.
1st to my nuclear unit,2nd to my own family, 3rd the rest.I'm sure that after our nuclear unit,my husband's own family come second for him and that's fine by me but in our own case we try to be fair to all but i know once i get jara it's going straight to the people who have my back.If your mother is an evil witch who wants to see the back of you,its different.

Look now,you were arguing with your husband,took his wallet and he pushed you.YOu hit your head on a table.Do you know you could have died?What did your MIL do? NOthing.She knew you were injured,and at that point no MATTER what,she should have stepped in and put her son in line BUT she chose to do nothing.Did she ever say eiyaaa sorry my dear?She's even in the church counselling group?Count your teeth with your tongue.You cannot put someone who doesn't care about your well being on a pedestal while your own family are held in disdain.

Funny enough,you are not even worried or troubled about your husband refusing for your kids to spend time with your folks,you opened a thread for your MIL.

How about the fact that you felt forced to taking his wallet as a way to force his hand which resulted to a scuffle that would have ended you?

You are not worried that your husband could have caused your death by that push? You are worried about MIL?

You are not perturbed that your husband would rather you are locked out of the house than take the risk that you would return and take the kids to your parents?

Please,in your bid to get into the family's good graces don't lose yourself,you will regret it.

My friend,call your husband and sit down.Please tell him violence is not acceptable and you will strive not to put up threatening behavior.

2. The putting down of your parents is not acceptable and time the children spend with both sides of grandparents will be equal.

3. If maybe he's giving them money and that's also the cause of the despise,please he should stop giving them.You have a job,take over the care of your parents.

4. You can still have an okay/good relationship with MIL but please be aware that you are less important than her son and grand kids.I'm being very blunt.

I wish you all the best because the mountain you are yet to climb is very very high.Sort out your nuclear family first..If care is not taken you will be a glorified maid. Take your position and be wise.

You and your hubby are still young,you can put heads together and fix this..Deal with all resentment,unite and be a strong family.Yes,there will be bias in your hearts,but at least there will be fairness.Take the steps to secure your home and marriage now.

cheers!

1 Like

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
Jahblessme:
I wonder why you are focusing on your mil?
Your husband is the one who pushed you and you sustained a head injury.

Your husband is the one who locked you out of the house.

Your husband is the one acting like your parents can't care for your children.

You both have issues which are deeper than you are letting on and I feel the focus on mil is a way to deflect.Take care to discuss with hubby that getting physical is something you will not accept! You too be careful what you do.

Your husband and his mother have huge plans for your kids,with you in the picture or not.You are not even allowed to make decisions on the care of your own children.Locking out of house And you are busy focusing on MIL

You'd best start sorting this out before the river will swallow you.
You are the woman of the house,better solidify your position there.You can ignore or patch up with MIL later,your choice.Of course you will be forced to say sorry for something you aren't guilty of,forced to say sorry for her disrespecting your parents too.That's the naija method...total humiliation.

What did your parents do that they are not allowed to care for their own grandkidsThey will be cut off very soon unless you stand up for them and refuse to allow this nonsense.Abi they are not as rich as your hubby and therefore underlings??

Good luck,you will need it!!

This are the exact words I wanted to say. Seems OP doesn't understand the magnitude of the violence are husband meted out on her. Seems she is trying to cover him up and overlook the harm he did to her. Oh he kissed me and bought me clothes embarassed but he hurt you real hard against the wall. Op don't overlook it o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / She Went To My Phone, Now She Is Threatening A Divorce.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.