Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This (42780 Views)

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by sleekman(m): 6:01am On May 13, 2015
DollyParton1:

The MIL is not innocent per say. At that point that she realised her DIL has been hurt, I think she should have shown care at least. She even came to the house without waiting to say hello to her DIL.

Just like u wrote earlier, nickibarb is not focusing on the real issues here. The problem is with her and her husband.
Your husband doesn't like your mom and you are indulging him. I tell anyone that cares to listen that I dont joke with my parents and siblings, there is no way in hell, that I will allow my husband to disrespect my family, if they haven't disrespected him. He even tried to lock you out because he doesn't want you to sneak back to take the kids to your parents. It shows how much he despises them.

Secondly your husband hurt you (intentionally or unintentionally), and the next thing is to pacify you with some kisses and Italian wears. That right there is a classic sign of an abuser. He dint even appologise or try to talk about it. And you went ahead to collect the the gift. Weldone.
People like u don't learn. Ur style results in more divorces in our society.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by InvertedHammer: 6:01am On May 13, 2015
/
Tell your husband to register a handle on NL.

Then he will tell his own side of the story....

Then I will compare notes....

Then I can advise.

\

1 Like

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by repogirl(f): 6:02am On May 13, 2015
Stop stalking your mother in law!

Is not by force that she should love you, you seem so needy self. Abeg leave the woman jare, is it by force to get her approval?

She doesn't pick your calls because she doesn't want to hear you reporting her son to her as if she didn't train him well enough. So, mind your marriage and settle your issues within your immediate family and stop trying to force your self on her.

Your husband will always be her son and you will never have that sort of bond with her. Since you have tried your best, leave it as it is.

Be respectful from the distance she has put you, accept it and live your life.

PS, u sef are a stubborn woman, how will you collect your husbands wallet of all things? You were looking for trouble.
What is there if he locks you out? Will you die? Isn't it for a few hours? All this began because u insisted on taking the kids to your parents am sure, cos if u didn't he wouldn't have insisted you gave him your key.

You better calm your Strong head down, am even sure your mother in law is tired of you attitude and wants to distance herself from you as a result.

Finally my point is, instead of pointing fingers begin by analysing yourself.

6 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by zed7: 6:07am On May 13, 2015
Your narration online is unnecessary. People will end up misleading u and putting silly ideas into ur head.
U and ur husband have made up. Not every one can be close to their in-laws. Just make sure the relationship between hubby and ur parents is cordial.
Try not to take most of the advice here seriously. U will end up causing more harm than good in ur marriage.
To be honest you seem a very bright lady but a little immature. Maybe u should start working on that first. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by sleekman(m): 6:18am On May 13, 2015
babyosisi:

You need to wake up
You need to wake up
You need to wake up
How much louder can I say this
Wake up!!

Every woman's first choice of a caregiver in this case is their mother
How can you have a living mother and your first choice will be your MIL who doesn't care anything about you
You are dishonoring that woman that gave birth to you
The Bible says children honor your father and mother so that your days will be long
Your husband dishonors your mother and you sign off on it
Shame on you
I think ure sick. With ur mentality divorce is crouching at ur door.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Nobody: 6:24am On May 13, 2015
Joavil3682010:

Apology, forgiveness?
You apologise so you can be forgiven, right?

He can hurt her, say sorry and repeat it again.
The gifts he got her is his own way of saying sorry. You doubt me,Ask men around you.

She would be very silly to let this all go without talking about it with him.
You don't accumulate issues with your spouse without talking about it

Like her wrote earlier, she knows her husband more than anyone of us here. She should apply wisdom.
Communication is key.

She let it slide without addressing it. And all she sees is her MIL fault. Not her husband.

I dont need anyone to tell me how so men can't say sorry when they hurt their lady. I know how sweet kisses and make up thing is. But really not when she broke her head. He should be furious with himself. Its obvious he is not.

sorry isnt enough and I said that already but well that's a start for him in this situation.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by hassymo5(m): 6:27am On May 13, 2015
I dont see how this woman did wrong... everyone here is blaming her...
for me u did the right thing....
there is no way ur husband could her cared for a 3months baby..
and I see a conspiracy blw ur husband and mother inlaw.
for ur mother and husband there is more to what happen than just vendor...she could have gone too far and men don't like that....
u guys must stop bringing parents into Ur marriage... third party...because they are
just pray and make ur marriage work by sorting this with ur husband alone..pls I said ur husband alone....third party is a disease...be it MIL,FIL,BIL,UR broda,sister Mum,dad...

ur husband is a mum listener.. and I bet u more problems will come because of this....

just respect her ur MIL...don't tell her anything again .....

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Austin4lif: 6:27am On May 13, 2015
nickibarb:

yeah i know i was wrong to have taken my husband's wallet, but i got desperate cos i was at a loss at what to do, my husband was not budging, my MIL wasn't taking my calls, i was trying not to involve my parents cos I know my husband doesn't like my mum and I was really running late. exam was at 7am the next day and it was almost evening and I hadn't left my city. I finally got the the exam city at 1am and was taken straight to the hospital. I was able to do the exam after pleading with the doctors to discharge me from the emergency room that morning. luckily i passed. Thank God
stop discussing ur family issue with the whole of Nigeria. Don't you have a pastor or ur Rev. Father? Don't u have respected people in ur family. Madam Nairaland or social network is not a place to go for marriage counseling.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Nobody: 6:40am On May 13, 2015
Joavid:

Apology, forgiveness?
You apologise so you can be forgiven, right?

He can hurt her, say sorry and repeat it again.
The gifts he got her is his own way of saying sorry. You doubt me,Ask men around you.

She would be very silly to let this all go without talking about it with him.
You don't accumulate issues with your spouse without talking about it

Like her wrote earlier, she knows her husband more than anyone of us here. She should apply wisdom.
Communication is key.

She let it slide without addressing it. And all she sees is her MIL fault. Not her husband.

I dont need anyone to tell me how so men can't say sorry when they hurt their lady. I know how sweet kisses and make up thing is. But really not when she broke her head. He should be furious with himself. Its obvious he is not.

sorry isnt enough and I said that already but well that's a start for him in this situation.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by bettermike: 6:48am On May 13, 2015
You want to hear the fact?

1. Your husband doesn't trust you.
2. Your MIL is tired of your frequent reporting.
3. You should learn to stop reporting your issues to everyone. First it was your MIL, next, your family and now nairaland. Who knows who you'll report to next. Police perhaps.

The issue here is deeper than you are presenting here. You sound smarter and more calculative than you are making us believe.
You and your husband have begun a tussle which should not have started in the first place if you stopped insisting on your way of doing things. Obey your husband. Stop claiming right. There are subtle ways to make a man do your bidding.
You want things done your way but when they aren't, you start reporting to the world.

Like I said, the facts. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by dinachi(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2015
@Op, pls find a way to close this thread. Evil people are already here with worse marriages trying to make you feel bad about your marriage. You have unittentionally made yourself vulnerable. People are here trying to incite you against your lovely husband while they have worse husbands at home who beats them to a pulp every single day! You don't know what you have until you loose it. My dear go hug your darling husband, show him love and then discuss your issues with him.
Most of the evil advisers here were not there when you fell in love with this man and married him but they are here now to destroy that love. Your type of marriage is what most women wish for but can have so they do the next best thing, destroy it!
If you follow their advice and your marriage breaks, watch as your advicers would flee and leave you to your loneliness.
It is a known fact, many women are very jealous of other women's successes. You married into a rich home, they are angry. You passed your proffesional exams they are angry. Pls be wise. A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by precisionindepth: 6:57am On May 13, 2015
nickibarb:

I was bothered because I realised she was communicating with my husband but not talking to me. Was I wrong to be bothered by that? At first when she wasn't picking up my calls or responding to my texts, I thought she didn't have her phone on her. I gave her the benefit of the doubt.
I believe marriage is met for two Pple to run together and not alone. when he said u shd leave d kids DT he will take care of them, y push d matter? u shd v trusted him and go for ur exams in peace and all these wouldn't v happened.
always remember , both of u r in D's boat together
do feel DT the workload of d marriage rests on u alone as the Nigeria culture has painted it DT a woman alone holds d marriage.
sit ur husband down and trash D's menial issue and
next time, trust him unless u v reasons not to.

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by thorpido(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2015
babyosisi:

Didn't he seize her key?
Yes he did.He drew the first blood but the hubby is not here so she's the one I can address.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by precisionindepth: 7:12am On May 13, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm, dats y they always say tis not just about d person ur marrying, its also bout the family ur marrying into
walahi wahala dey, DTS y d marriage institution is so in a very sorry state.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by precisionindepth: 7:16am On May 13, 2015
xdunamis:
You are not loyal to your husband, you dont have good manners, you show him no respect and he's already fed up with you, he suspects you are already having an affair and this might also be true. Thats the truth woman, stop trying to potray yourself as a good woman cos you are not. I read all these through the lines of your story. Your MIL is not a bad person, she is angry because of what her son told her about you.
then if DT is true, instead of bringing out in actions why can't he trash d issue out throught communication. remember DT for a marriage to work, wisdom is required. a mature man needsbto b wise and holds his home.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by dammytosh: 7:18am On May 13, 2015
nickibarb:

yeah i know i was wrong to have taken my husband's wallet, but i got desperate cos i was at a loss at what to do, my husband was not budging, my MIL wasn't taking my calls, i was trying not to involve my parents cos I know my husband doesn't like my mum and I was really running late. exam was at 7am the next day and it was almost evening and I hadn't left my city. I finally got the the exam city at 1am and was taken straight to the hospital. I was able to do the exam after pleading with the doctors to discharge me from the emergency room that morning. luckily i passed. Thank God

1. He does not like your Mum and your first suggestion is to drop his kids there.

2. Why the enemity between your husband and your Mum , I guess you are not mature enough to come in between with wisdom and let them get along. Or your mouth is a typewriter that tells hubby everything Mum says including advices you take from her over hubby's advice

3. Locking you out that you might come back for the kids is worrisome. I guess to him, you are quite sturbborn.

Win your Man back.

Beg your Mother In Law

And you can not have peace if your hubby and mother are at war.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by precisionindepth: 7:21am On May 13, 2015
fem29:

My dear, you are married to a Nigerian man in Nigeria. Shine ya eyes. I'm sure he was very different when you were abroad but he has reintegrated back into the typical Nigerian man. This same thing happened to my parents too. They were living in the states, good jobs, very very happy. My dad would pick the baby up from nursery and make dinner cos he got home first. Mum was working in a bank and studying nights. He even took my bro to nigeria for a visit all by himself whilst he was still under 1, that's how hands on he was was. His mum guilt tripped and forced them to come back to nigeria and dad reverted to a naija man, girlfriends, late nights etc.

Hunny chile, stack your chips, I now have this mindset that anyone can do anything. There is nothing my hubby can do that will surprise me now. Try your best to n your marriage, try it to reintegrate your parents to be part of your lives.

As for your mother inlaw, make contact with her, call her and just tell her you want to greet her cos you haven't spoken to her in a while, don't mention what happened, don't apologise, don't be over chummy. If she doesn't pick up, send a text to that effect. Not point rehashing things, you already know where she stands. Just keep things civil. Shine ya eyes and keep your ears open, nuff said
I like ur advice. Dont even behave as if smtin happened, just call or text to say hi and how much u loved to hear her voice cos its been a while. treat dem in a civil way. Dont push wanting to play lovey dovey with ur mil. just treat her with respect and stop been overly concern abt wat she thinks abt u.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by precisionindepth: 7:26am On May 13, 2015
jayedu108:
@op you married ur husband because of money and not cos of love kindly endure the suffering nah cos u saw all dis while u guys were dating but cos of the money u stay put so try sort dis out urself.
y is it always cos of money? even if he had all d money in D's world, is it not a woman he's gonna marry? either d woman is from a rich home or not.
didn't u read where she's said her parents are above averagely OK?
wat actually is d problem with some men?

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by precisionindepth: 7:30am On May 13, 2015
RiffRaff:
If you are reading this and you are Single... Good news for you. I came all the way from the future to deliver a message to you.
Its a simple message:
"No matter what you do, Please i beg you on bended knees, dont ever get married".
It is a needless trap... With the kind of stories i read here on Nairaland everyday, no one in his right sense will open his|her eyes and walk into the bondage Nigerians call MARRIAGE.
Everyone feels their own choice will be different till they make the choice of UNHAPPINESS & Misery for the larger part of their lives.
If you finally sucumb to societal pressure, make sure you do not marry a Nigerian.

That being said: The Moral of the story is:
1. As long as u are rich & can buy italian wears.. A Nigerian woman will love you no matter what you do to her. Smash her head with a Baseball Bat, just make sure u have money.
Lock her out of the house like you lock a dog out of a cage.
Deprive her of making decisons in the lives of her child because, she is just a baby making vessel that is meant to pop out children.
Once you are richer than her Family, have no regard for her parents cuz afterall, what does an Ant have to say in the gatherin of Elephants.

Make money in Nigeria. You will find "unconditional" Love.

This is the story that Jesus saw in his crystal ball &
Jesus wept.....
most Dont wanna get married but if u c d drama DT comes with not getting married...u will cry.
wat money? y has money become d overall? in really weep for the way Nigerians has taken d issue of money.
marriage is suppose to b for companionship happiness respect and anything aside does, its not worth entering at all.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by bukatyne(f): 7:44am On May 13, 2015
fem29:

My dear, you are married to a Nigerian man in Nigeria. Shine ya eyes. I'm sure he was very different when you were abroad but he has reintegrated back into the typical Nigerian man. This same thing happened to my parents too. They were living in the states, good jobs, very very happy. My dad would pick the baby up from nursery and make dinner cos he got home first. Mum was working in a bank and studying nights. He even took my bro to nigeria for a visit all by himself whilst he was still under 1, that's how hands on he was was. His mum guilt tripped and forced them to come back to nigeria and dad reverted to a naija man, girlfriends, late nights etc.

Hunny chile, stack your chips, I now have this mindset that anyone can do anything. There is nothing my hubby can do that will surprise me now. Try your best to n your marriage, try it to reintegrate your parents to be part of your lives.

As for your mother inlaw, make contact with her, call her and just tell her you want to greet her cos you haven't spoken to her in a while, don't mention what happened, don't apologise, don't be over chummy. If she doesn't pick up, send a text to that effect. Not point rehashing things, you already know where she stands. Just keep things civil. Shine ya eyes and keep your ears open, nuff said

Just had to laugh at the bolded.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by asiwaju: 7:50am On May 13, 2015
i am absolutely 100% with your motherinlaw and until we hear from your husband,i consider your message here null and void,personally i think you are the devil here,trying to make your husband and his Family look bad.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by DollyParton1(f): 8:15am On May 13, 2015
sleekman:

People like u don't learn. Ur style results in more divorces in our society.

What's there to learn? Pray tell me.
People like you encourages spousal abuse.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by ewizard1: 8:15am On May 13, 2015
kweenkong:
Yes you are right to feel aggrieved , but i am still at a loss as to why your mother in law reacted that way. you need toanswer some questions.
1) why do you think your husband disagreed with taking the kids to your own parents?
2) Are you sure there is not a deeper rooted issue?

If i were you, i would forgive her but never forget , and when i take stock of my well wishers she will not be included. Would treat like a long distance relative. No unnecessary fraternizing. i greet her ,serve her what i have to offer and disappear into the inner reccess of my room. And honestly you were wrong trying to force your husbands hand by siezing his wallet. That was a direct challenge on is authority. Did you eventually write the exam as scheduled?

Now, this is a LADY, WIFE & MOTHER, all packed in one body.

I congratulate your fiancee/husband! He has made the best choice.

#Chai.. I pray my Wife2Be is like you.

#See how she said effritin *sirinrin werere*
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by creamynuela88: 8:29am On May 13, 2015
obiak4:

even if I read a 100times I does not change the fact that she is her MIL ABI??
IN IGBO TRADITION AND IN ALL AFRICAN TRADITION YOU CANNOT SUCCESSFULLY MARRY TO A FAMILY IF YOU DON'T GET ALONG WITH YOUR MIL
FYI WOMEN DON'T MARTY THE HUSBAND ALONE THEY MARRY THE ENTIRE FAMILY
IT WORST WHEN THE HUSBAND IS A WEAKLY
OP JUST PAY MIL A VISIT TELL HER YOU MISSED HER CRY IF YOU CAN ALL NA SHOWBIZ
BEEF SQUASHED U ARE FREE SHE IS FREE
SIKENA NE

I know very well what u mean, because I myself am married. She did nothing wrong to her MIL. So I don't see why she should go and apologize for nothing. The only thing she should do is always respect her. If she likes she calls her on phone (that's if she would pick up) anywhere she sees her greet her, chat with her just get along with her as much as u like. Its not mandatory u take rubbish from pple because they are ur hubby's family members. Its d way u carry yourself u would be treated. If u carry yourself like a slave or a mumu they treat u as one, if u carry yourself with respect they respect u.

5 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by fireforfire: 8:37am On May 13, 2015
hmmm nig marriagez nd its frustration no b here
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by MistadeRegal(m): 8:48am On May 13, 2015
I'm sorry I won't be commenting....because you will send slaps to me if you read my comment.
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by DollyParton1(f): 9:16am On May 13, 2015
repogirl:
Stop stalking your mother in law!

Is not by force that she should love you, you seem so needy self. Abeg leave the woman jare, is it by force to get her approval?

She doesn't pick your calls because she doesn't want to hear you reporting her son to her as if she didn't train him well enough. So, mind your marriage and settle your issues within your immediate family and stop trying to force your self on her.

But she actually dint train her son well. if she did, the son wont be trying to lock people out or disliking his MIL.

Your husband will always be her son and you will never have that sort of bond with her. Since you have tried your best, leave it as it is.

Be respectful from the distance she has put you, accept it and live your life.

very apt.

PS, u sef are a stubborn woman, how will you collect your husbands wallet of all things? You were looking for trouble.
What is there if he locks you out? Will you die? Isn't it for a few hours? All this began because u insisted on taking the kids to your parents am sure, cos if u didn't he wouldn't have insisted you gave him your key.

You better calm your Strong head down, am even sure your mother in law is tired of you attitude and wants to distance herself from you as a result.
So from her narration, all you could deduce is that she has strong head. Girl your analysis get as e be.
So what could she have collected as a leverage instead? His Pėniś?
Contrary to your opinion, there is something if he locks her out. I assume you dint read the part where she said she might be coming back very late at night. Being locked out at that time is dangerous. Moreover, no one in their right senses appreciate being locked out even for a minute, even in the middle of the day. And I think locking a spouse out is a form of abuse.
And u also missed the part where she said he doesn't like her mum, and that's why she doesn't want his kids there. YOU dont think that needs to be addressed.

Her mother inlaw is tired of her story, and tired of her being alive too abi? She heard the lady got hurt, yet she dint see it as enough reason to break her rule of not interfering. Till now she hasn't even check on her wellbeing.

Finally my point is, instead of pointing fingers begin by analysing yourself.
She said it too, she is here to seek other people's opinions and analysis.

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Nobody: 9:24am On May 13, 2015
precisionindepth:
walahi wahala dey, DTS y d marriage institution is so in a very sorry state.
Hmm, but in dis age pple rarely care bout family. They do my husband/wife and i
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Nobody: 9:27am On May 13, 2015
obiak4:

word "jealous of each other"
buttu why baby in Igbo man's voice
kayintwa in tiv language
kilo shele in Yoruba language
kenemeni in ukwani language
#WOMANUNKIDE
I don't get what u mean, u mean shud have been 'jealous of one another'?
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Nobody: 9:29am On May 13, 2015
emmatok:

Yes the MIL is innocent here.
If she has been involve in this case you will be insulting her, now she decide to stay away you are still angry at her actions.

Her husband might have told his mother not to get involve, so she stayed away.
Stayed awyay? Even when they told her her son put his wife in d hospital? So if it had resulted to her death nko?
Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by jadelyn007(f): 9:37am On May 13, 2015
Madam your over-sabi is too much, get a grip of yourself. Your husband says he can take care of his kids n u r engaging him in fisticuffs, you should be glad he didn't take out your teeth with one blow.

By the way how did your MIL enter into this issue? She is minding her freaking business n you r busy trying to invite her to poke nose. Tomorrow you will be the one to come open a thread on nairaland about how your MIL can stop meddling in your affairs.

Stop trying too hard to play the perfect wife, its disgusting and reeks so much of desperation. Your husband doesn't give 2 fucccksss about your parents and look at you striving so hard to lick his parents bum.

1 Like

Re: I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This by Deehvahrzz(f): 10:03am On May 13, 2015
SOTNEG:
I have read ur write up and the advice of people. My dear u started dis whole drama. Two people cannot b at fault in a particular thing. One will take action and the other reaction. I thought ur Bible said u should submit urself to ur husband. And dat ur husband is ur head. What if ur husband had refused to allow u take the exam? Why would u question where he wants his children to be? My dear stop comparing ur family with his and deal the ego problem u have. Ur family is not looked down in any way here, so stop the pity mentality so dat u stop feeling like u are been marginalized. Don't follow d advice of equality btw men and women here on nairaland.
Pls go and apologize to ur husband cos dat ur Bible said dat disobedience is worse than the sin of witchcraft. Do u get it. Look the Bible and the Example of pple like Sarah etc who obeyed even when it hurts. Follow d manual of d initiator of marriage institution. Ppl of dis our days wants us to believe dat d man and woman should share authority. What has it resulted; break up in marriages. America and Europe preaching such doctrine have failed in dia family settings. My contributions is not to excite but to tell u d real truth. Leave ur mother-in-law alone she is not ur husband. Make peace and win d heart of ur husband through ur undiluted love and unquestionable loyalty. Every other thing will fall in place. I hv read pple saying stand for ur right cos 2moro they might limit u access to ur children or ur parents. Don't ur parents hv sons day can give dem grandchildren in d house? My dear for ur husband to still be confiding in his mother shows dat u have already started failing. Thereby making ur husband to still value d old relationship wt d mum. Wake up. Wake up.. Wake up.... Nobody should b close to ur husband than u. Think of dos little tins dat mum use to do for him and fill in d gap. Imagine provoking ur love to heat. Pls read anointed books about marriage.
Errmm . One question please.
So the children in a marriage belongs to the man and his parents baa? What do you mean by his children? Their children!!!!! Am sure no holy book said children belongs to d man.
Wake up sir. Things don't work dis way anymore. It is their children. ND if she wants to take the children to her parents, why not? They r their grand parents too.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife, Throws Her Out For Rejecting Custody Of Love Child (Pictured) / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.