Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (44808 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2015
crowns2:

Thanks though..but I have seen true love few times. For example I know a man whose wife went mad for 10 years, he took her to so many places to seek healing. After trying everywhere and spending money without success he took her back home. He never sent her away. He kept her in the same house he lived. Providing care for her even though she had to be chained. He never let her go into the streets eating dirt. For 10 solid years!!! Then miraculously God healed her completely. They are still married till today.
That is what I pray for. But true its only God's love that is reliable.
such love is hard to find

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by malele(m): 9:45am On May 27, 2015
fetty2008:
I want you guys to advice me, am In a relationship with a girl, I love her but I don't understand her because;

_I do call her and text her some romantic, inspiration, motivation and prayer messages. But, she wouldn't reply (Acknowledge) message or call.
_If I travelled she wouldn't call to ask whether I landed safely.
_If I sent her money to her Bank account or card (minimum #1,000) she wouldn't call whether she see it or not

---Advice...!!!!

I dey the same shoe with u, as am typing I dey go Ph to check on her, but I have promised myself I must end it once I get to Ph if no tangible reason is giving for the messy attitude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by fetty2008: 9:46am On May 27, 2015
Beemhan:
one word for u; RUN!!!
Thank You very much sir.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 27, 2015
Godvilla:
Purple's ur fav color?
This might sound out of the box but i love pink *Covers face*
I don't have a favorite color,any color dat looks good on me am ok with it
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2015
Beemhan:
one word for u; RUN!!!
not just run but fly
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by fetty2008: 9:51am On May 27, 2015
presh247:
not just run but fly
Noted.. Thank You.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 27, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Thats the fact bro,many just date for the fun of it sex(lust),i have not dated for close to 3years,coz i have not met d right person that fits into the pix,its hard to remain celebate but its the best it saves a lot of drama,thus helps maintains focus and not compromise standards,i ve met girls that i admire,but knowing such relationship wld lead no where,i just flirt and leave 'em alone.its hard but it worth it
Abstainance is the best, though its very demanding but it pays.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by viktor01(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
never be nice to a girl and always have a plan B handy in case.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Youngpo413: 9:59am On May 27, 2015
ochestraone:
till tomorrow i am still living with my past experience.. Love is wicked. I am still hurt right now... I just keeping showing love without asking for sex... Many gift and my preciouse time.. Now she just left with no reason.. I fit do bad thing to that girl oooo
let it go,I believe nature has a way of balancing such equation...this too shall pass.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:07am On May 27, 2015
crowns2:

True Love doesn't exist? cry cry cry But when the emotional feeling starts building up and you can't control it what then do we do? I hate to fall in love...I hate hate it. It only rewards with unimaginable pain in the heart at the end of the day. Worse thing is that there is no pill to take that can cure this indescribable pain cry What is love if someone who claims to love is not ready to stick the whole none yards, through thick and thin, through pain, through hurt only to remain when there is laughter?! And run off when there is a challenge or misunderstanding? Not ready to work it through to see that the relationship works out all cost? Not ready to put pride and ego aside for what you believed in from the very beginning? Tell me isn't true love supposed to remain even when we are hurt? Must it only exist when we are laughing and making love. Do long lasting relationships which have lasted for many years remain so because they were happy everyday?
WHAT IS THE SECRET OF LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS?
@ur question....coz they have found the right person destined for them,matured enough to make decisions and solve problems
Love exist,i believe in love,maybe u aint falling in love with d ryt person/ u fell in love for d wrong reason and when emotional feeling clouds your sense of judgement.....its lust
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 27, 2015
fetty2008:
I want you guys to advice me, am In a relationship with a girl, I love her but I don't understand her because;

_I do call her and text her some romantic, inspiration, motivation and prayer messages. But, she wouldn't reply (Acknowledge) message or call.
_If I sent her money to her Bank account or card (minimum #1,000) she wouldn't call whether she see it or not

---Advice...!!!!
Its obvious,love should be mutual and if it isnt as ur case.....

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 27, 2015
Godvilla:
Abstainance is the best, though its very demanding but it pays.
Yes,until each and everyone finds/meets the partner destined for him/her,na soso hrtbrk o....abi wetin una dey call am?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:26am On May 27, 2015
jomile:
I don't have a favorite color,any color dat looks good on me am ok with it
I presume u love purple
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Youngpo413: 10:33am On May 27, 2015
zexzy:
Its best not to allow a man be the main source of your happiness, never trust a man with all your heart and always know that not everyone who says i love you actually care about you.
most care about the pusy,boys are not smiling,but on a serious note...la vie continue
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 27, 2015
Phiniz:

Is not always true,if u handle a gal with lesser interest and not being too possessive they will value U,AND u know u cant dump what U value,i dont ve an ex,they know my happiness dont come from them so they know very well that once they go they lose because i can aways get another.best advice always remb WOMEN DONT MAKE U HAPPY,SEX DONT KEEP THEM EITHER what keep them is how u handle them.become too possessive they will dump U,Hit indirectly and directly they wil cling to u for years bcause thier mind will always tell them They need U more...

Uv been meeting the wrong women.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Youngpo413: 10:42am On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:
i learnt that...everything seems perfect@d start...but later the guy starts neglecting and next thing u have issues after issues then u break up...dats d trend 4 a typical naija relationship...and the guys have 80%of the fault...guys are just too difficult to understand!
not all guys are like that,follow the good guys and your story will never remain the same.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:47am On May 27, 2015
whoisuche:

Bro that's the truth. That wat is happening to me now. I was too inquisitive to know everything and it almost gave me heart ache
am a lady dear.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 27, 2015
BobUg28:
I haven't been into any serious relationship before but from I have heard so far, I don't think I can sacrifice 100%of my emotion to any lady.

Don't believe everything you read. Have your own experience and base your rules on that.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Youngpo413: 10:52am On May 27, 2015
naijasweetness:
I ve learnt dat guys re nt worth d my whole heart,maybe wen I marry I might give all BT 4nw am done playing d nice gal nd d end am left wit a broken heart.I learn not to b d good gal dat cooks,clean,buys gift 4 a man nd bleeps him hard too nd that man can't meey any of my needs. Love is cool in fact I ll say love is life bt I tink It time I kip it aside and focus on oda tins wen d time comes I will love hard again.
date good guys
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 27, 2015
YourMain:

well maybe for you...

Morning...... Check your Mail wink
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Youngpo413: 10:57am On May 27, 2015
Smhart1:
never date a broke guy
yeah,broke guys are always hornyyyy,and they will surely fucckkk the hell out of your pusy...maybe its because they are always faithful and depend on only one pusy for konji!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Smhart1(f): 11:02am On May 27, 2015
Youngpo413:
yeah,broke guys are always hornyyyy,and they will surely fucckkk the hell out of your pusy...maybe its because they are always faithful and depend on only one pusy for konji!
Must you sound stupid?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by ELGREF(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2015
I can never date a ladies bellow 30yrs again,.....they r shiit

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by BobUg28(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

its worth giving a try...when u are fully ready for it, don't go into a relationship because others are doing it...pray to locate the right person

Ok
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by BobUg28(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

its worth giving a try...when u are fully ready for it, don't go into a relationship because others are doing it...pray to locate the right person

Alright!
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by BobUg28(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2015
justwise:

Follow your heart and don't base your judgement on anything you read here because people don't always tell the whole truth.

Thanks bruv
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 27, 2015
Godvilla:
I presume u love purple
hmmm if u say so
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by pickabeau1: 11:57am On May 27, 2015
,move on
fetty2008:

---Advice...!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 27, 2015
ADVICE FOR MEN 1. Before you start a relationship with a lady, you must think carefully about what you are about to do. A relationship is not something you should rush into or handle lightly. 2. Are you ready for a relationship with her? Are you emotionally, mentally and spiritually mature to meet her needs? 3. Being sexually attracted to her means absolutely nothing. It isn’t a sign of likeness, love or any other thing your mind may come up with. It may just be your hormones messing with your mind. A woman is more than her body and her sexuality. She has a life which you should be able to blend with. Can you do that? 4. This lady has a history. Can you handle it? She has a past. Can you handle it? Can you handle her mistakes, failures and weaknesses? Can you handle her dreams without being intimidated and becoming jealous? 5. She already had a life before she met you. Can you fit into and help improve her life? 6. Love is commitment. Are you ready to commit your life to helping her grow and become all that she can be, by God’s grace? 7. Is she valuable enough for you to devote a large portion of your life towards the accomplishment of HER dream? Are you ready to pour your resources into making her all the Lord plans for her to be? If you are not ready, don’t just bother. 8. Before you open your mouth to say ‘I love you’, ask yourself if this is not just a moment of ‘emotional madness’. A lady needs much more than ‘I love you’. She needs your commitment. If you are not ready to make that commitment that will lead to marriage. Please leave her alone in peace and stop wasting her time and resources...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Youngpo413: 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
DrGroove:
Nobod

Nothing like love btw a man n woman

its lust lust and pure lust
Without the pusy and dick,I'm sure men and women will be real enemies.
The fact is that women love dicks and that why they try all means to get close to men and men on the other hand will take advantage of their pusy...for their mind,relationship don start but in reality,they are deceiving themselves.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by ifewise(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2015
My last relationship,My babe dumped me for my bestfriend.My bestfriend told me Mr lover boy na me go Fu*k ur babe.Although she's pleading atm,I learnt nt to make a woman too comfortable in relationship & Dont trust WOMEN at all.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by ifewise(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2015
fetty2008:

---Advice...!!!!
Leave her alone,She does not Love you.Gone re those days when guys dey put babe fr mind.Free her!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / Man Kneels Down, Proposes To His Doctor Girlfriend At National Assembly Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.