Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (44600 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Prinzecharlez(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2015
parrygee:
A wife is a companion and helper. All this rshp ish is just for konji.
whalai,dats d point if she/he aint a helper nd a trust worthy companion,its no use wasting ur resources.
D Bleep is jst a bonus but d average youth use it as a yardstick.#acidikx
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 27, 2015
jomile:
most of it doesn't work with trust either,in a relationship its best not to trust too much or expect too much,cos dat too much can hurt so much,wat is d use of trusting someone at the end dat trust was betrayed
presently, are u in a relationship?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by jayriginal: 7:05am On May 27, 2015
Trust your instincts. Always!

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Phiniz(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...i feel you bro...i understand. Girls tend to dump guys they don't have sex with so easily
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:08am On May 27, 2015
mollyafo:
Never trust guys, they are full of deceits
U are yet to meet real guys, guys who really love with the whole of their heart.
Don't generalise ur opinion

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 27, 2015
joshrare:

You are not being fair to the ladies.... Why leave their underpant idle?
It need all the necessary excitement it can get
Thanks goodness you ve learn right!!!
My opinion though
Ur opinion... Rubbish sex is not everything a relationship needs to thrive
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by abuRevelatus(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2015
trust God and love your spouse
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:14am On May 27, 2015
goldbim:
I learnt an INGRATE 'll always be an INGRATE and always trust your instincts..then always leave little room for betrayal ,so that you wnt feel too sad when you discover whom you are dealing with.nevertheless,#PUT GOD FIRST#
GOD 1st my dear... Always always

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 27, 2015
parrygee:
A wife is a companion and helper. All this rshp ish is just for konji.
Hmmm... U might have a point though...
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Phiniz(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...i feel you bro...i understand. Girls tend to dump guys they don't have sex with so easily
Is not always true,if u handle a gal with lesser interest and not being too possessive they will value U,AND u know u cant dump what U value,i dont ve an ex,they know my happiness dont come from them so they know very well that once they go they lose because i can aways get another.best advice always remb WOMEN DONT MAKE U HAPPY,SEX DONT KEEP THEM EITHER what keep them is how u handle them.become too possessive they will dump U,Hit indirectly and directly they wil cling to u for years bcause thier mind will always tell them They need U more...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Obynolee(f): 7:20am On May 27, 2015
jomile:
most of it doesn't work with trust either,in a relationship its best not to trust too much or expect too much,cos dat too much can hurt so much,wat is d use of trusting someone at the end dat trust was betrayed

I think love and trust are two different things,that it is better to love without trust because trust is something the two parties have to work to earn.Infact,that was what i learnt
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by macdelene(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

hmm...so u dont intent to date or trust anyone soonest?

My dear dating/ men as whole for. More than 2yrs. Am just tryin to start anoda.but u knw somethin , I enjyed. The time free from stress and tryin to please someone,misunderstanding, crying and all what not. Starting a new, and that sayin forget ur past. Its lie. The past will keep comin up.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:
i learnt that...everything seems perfect@d start...but later the guy starts neglecting and next thing u have issues after issues then u break up...dats d trend 4 a typical naija relationship...and the guys have 80%of the fault...guys are just too difficult to understand!
Blatant fallacy

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Can you just shut the furk and keep shut bitch.
What do you furking think you are saying, I smell a low life prostitute who just came in contact with a little Mb from a borrowed phone coming onlinr to spill thrash.
Quote me all you want but the shit is real.
Bitch

Please get out of my head!!

Just couldn't say it any better.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by prettyJoy22(f): 7:34am On May 27, 2015
Freemanan:

Heartbreak is a bytch
I tell u
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 7:34am On May 27, 2015
chax100:

Oga, oya go sleep! Commitment was not the problem and you didn't do anything. You are dead serious, she must have thought as much. Have you ever heard the saying that says, money can say more words in one moment than the most eloquent lover can in years? She doesn't not want to relocate to Lagos? You must be sleeping on an okada.

Ridiculous!!

Thank goodness that not all girls are like you.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by BobUg28(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2015
sadI haven't been into any serious relationship before but from what I have heard so far, I don't think I can sacrifice 100%of my emotion to any lady.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2015
BobUg28:
I haven't been into any serious relationship before but from I have heard so far, I don't think I can sacrifice 100%of my emotion to any lady.

Follow your heart and don't base your judgement on anything you read here because people don't always tell the whole truth.

4 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2015
Urine:

When you start dating someone, there's always one thing that person really wants from you, don't give out that thing. If you want to know if your partner is the one, how he/she reacts when they can't get what they want gives you an insight into their real personality.

Then you will know what she really think of you, all the: 'I love you, I will support you and make things work' will be thrown out of the window.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Urine: 8:13am On May 27, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Then you will know what she really think of you, all the: 'I love you, I will support you and make things work' will be thrown out of the window.

Exactly!
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by SweetyZinta(f): 8:15am On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin
Isiterere:
Odikwa ? very risky oooooo.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:18am On May 27, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

justwise thought u are married?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 8:20am On May 27, 2015
Savvyij:
justwise thought u are married?
j

Lol...to Jesus you mean? grin
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by joanana(f): 8:21am On May 27, 2015
I learnt to be financially independent and never depend on a guy for anything. If I want anything I will rather save and get it angry

3 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2015
Phiniz:

Is not always true,if u handle a gal with lesser interest and not being too possessive they will value U,AND u know u cant dump what U value,i dont ve an ex,they know my happiness dont come from them so they know very well that once they go they lose because i can aways get another.best advice always remb WOMEN DONT MAKE U HAPPY,SEX DONT KEEP THEM EITHER what keep them is how u handle them.become too possessive they will dump U,Hit indirectly and directly they wil cling to u for years bcause thier mind will always tell them They need U more...
hmm...great lesson learnt
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 27, 2015
justwise:
j

Lol...to Jesus you mean? grin
for real, i thought u are, one d reasons i kept my distance. *just joking*
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by moski5(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2015
itos22:
Have learnt never to let any guy know anything abt my past relationships.

he'll know smday its best he hears it from yu n soon
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by moski5(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2015
yvonne111:
i learnt that...everything seems perfect@d start...but later the guy starts neglecting and next thing u have issues after issues then u break up...dats d trend 4 a typical naija relationship...and the guys have 80%of the fault...guys are just too difficult to understand!

r yu serious
its mostly ladies dat ve this issue
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Odaveboy(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2015
Be urself.....dnt be too nice........love with ur common sense.......hope for the best.......
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by decountof(m): 8:29am On May 27, 2015
when she starts giving you attitude....please walk away,and dont trust her 100% A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by moski5(m): 8:32am On May 27, 2015
Rheetari:
never trust really nice guys even if they introduce you to all their family members. use your head and your heart will follow.

hmmm

Y
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Demour(m): 8:33am On May 27, 2015
Never to give all your hope in one girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.