Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (44599 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 12:47am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

hmm...someone's fool? how?

It means someone will always be smarter and cleaver than the other and the stingy person could just become Maga or the hard to get go just turn 'carry go' in a relationship.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by softwhispers: 12:52am On May 27, 2015
sunboy:
1. Never go extra mile to make a girl happy, they are not worth it.
2. Try to be a stingy man for them, whoever that wish to stay won't mind your stinginess else they will tag you Mr. Nice
3. Never trust them 100%, 50 should be the limit
4. They are not worth it
Once l forgive you the error of generalization, l find myself in complete heart harmony with your post!
Once beaten, ...

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 1:13am On May 27, 2015
chax100:

It means someone will always be smarter and cleaver than the other and the stingy person could just become Maga or the hard to get go just turn 'carry go' in a relationship.
hahaha...funny gal...so which one are u? hard to get or carry go#winks
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 1:21am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...funny gal...so which one are u? hard to get or carry go#winks

There is an adage that says, if dwarfs don't behave in strange ways, children will think they are age mate. I would prefer you take that your question to your aunt, if you don't have one, let me know ASAP.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by malele(m): 1:26am On May 27, 2015
I met a girl last december in my home town, I was so excited, I threw away dating rules,and defined the relationship instantly, I told her boldly that na marriage I dey come for oo,no sex till our introduction, every end of month I dey travel to east from lag to see this girl. things looked well,after 4months, things started changing, no calls from her again, no pings from her again,if I call her she will be in a call for 30mins, anyway I have made my mind up to pull the plug, though I like her a lot, but u can't force anybody to like u in this world.
My lesson from that relationship is never be nice to any girl unless u have taken her to bed.
never show a girl how much u love her.
Never trust any girl .

3 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 1:31am On May 27, 2015
chax100:

There is an adage that says, if dwarfs don't behave in strange ways, children will think they are age mate. I would prefer you take that your question to your aunt, if you don't have one, let me know ASAP.
hahaha...i dont have one
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by PrinceVictorE(m): 1:34am On May 27, 2015
I've learned not to over_pamper.
Shit happens though but we have to move on.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 1:35am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...i dont have one

Pikin go sleep, it's late already.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 1:35am On May 27, 2015
malele:
I met a girl last december in my home town, I was so excited, I threw away dating rules,and defined the relationship instantly, I told her boldly that na marriage I dey come for oo,no sex till our introduction, every end of month I dey travel to east from lag to see this girl. things looked well,after 4months, things started changing, no calls from her again, no pings from her again,if I call her she will be in a call for 30mins, anyway I have made my mind up to pull the plug, though I like her a lot, but u can't force anybody to like u in this world.
My lesson from that relationship is never be nice to any girl unless u have taken her to bed.
Never trust any girl .
sorry bro, I feel your pain...we don't know the value of what we have until we lose them, I know she will regret her actions in the nearest future..and i have learnt in relationship it takes God's grace to make a long distant relationship to work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 1:36am On May 27, 2015
chax100:

Pikin go sleep, it's late already.
mama, I dey wait make you sleep first

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 1:39am On May 27, 2015
PrinceVictorE:
I've learned not to over_pamper. Shit happens though but we have to move on.
yes oh, life goes on with or without anyone

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 1:41am On May 27, 2015
malele:
Never trust any girl .

Lol. I'm sorry but you sound like a junkie. You were careless in the relationship, someone serious has taken the driver's seat. Women could afford to be careless but not men. I doubt if you have learnt anything. No beef bro.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 1:43am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

yes oh, life goes on with or without anyone

Console yourself, every dog has it day. Lol.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Urine: 1:43am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

how do u test ones loyalty in a relatuonship?

When you start dating someone, there's always one thing that person really wants from you, don't give out that thing. If you want to know if your partner is the one, how he/she reacts when they can't get what they want gives you an insight into their real personality.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by malele(m): 1:46am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

sorry bro, I feel your pain...we don't know the value of what we have until we lose them, I know she will regrets her actions in the nearest future..and i have learnt in relationship it takes God's grace to make a long distant relationship to work
I know distant relationship anit easy, that's why I travel every month end to see her, call almost twice a day.
I have even told her to come meet ma people, so that we gradually startup marriage rites.
Anyway God knows why it went that way.
The only thing is that it affects me badly, that I don't concentrate on my automation training again.
Anyway I can't give my heart out again till am married.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Ojisik(m): 1:50am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

does every relationship really have an expiring date? wat about the ones that lead to marriages?

My brother,yes they do. Either through divorce or death wink

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by malele(m): 1:52am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=chax100 post=34127874]
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 1:57am On May 27, 2015
malele:

How was I careless, please tell me cause I don't wanna be in this situation again.
And what makes u thing I was not serious?

You think your calls were enough when there were no tangible commitments?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by malele(m): 2:09am On May 27, 2015
[quote author=chax100 post=34127959]
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:14am On May 27, 2015
bayocanny:

E be like say u don enter one chance before lol
Bros, well well self. But no be wetin make me get that notion o

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 2:22am On May 27, 2015
malele:

Commitment wasn't the problem. She knows am dead serious.
The problem was the distance,and she wasn't sure whether she was ready to relocate to lag.

Oga, oya go sleep! Commitment was not the problem and you didn't do anything. You are dead serious, she must have thought as much. Have you ever heard the saying that says, money can say more words in one moment than the most eloquent lover can in years? She doesn't not want to relocate to Lagos? You must be sleeping on an okada.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:49am On May 27, 2015
chax100:

Oga, oya go sleep! Commitment was not the problem and you didn't do anything. You are dead serious, she must have thought as much. Have you ever heard the saying that says, money can say more words in one moment than the most eloquent lover can in years? She doesn't not want to relocate to Lagos? You must be sleeping on an okada.
Can you just shut the furk and keep shut bitch.
What do you furking think you are saying, I smell a low life prostitute who just came in contact with a little Mb from a borrowed phone coming onlinr to spill thrash.
Quote me all you want but the shit is real.
Bitch

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by netcomms(m): 3:19am On May 27, 2015
Add us up on Facebook by clicking on the link below to know more about us:

https://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.onuzurike

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Isk(f): 4:42am On May 27, 2015
davide470:
Hmmmmmmmmm. . Rhema!!

How would they "proved" that?
lol
That's a bit tricky cos it differs for different people.To a large extent, you will know when you should invest in a person or not.
Ultimately, at that point when you both connect on a level where you are comfortable enough to trust them with your emotions, you can invest in them.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by nimyiky(f): 5:36am On May 27, 2015
simplymade:
Never trust girls
same applies t the opposite sex #male
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Isiterere(m): 5:56am On May 27, 2015
SweetyZinta:
i learnt dat diaris 1.1 million wrongmen out dia. So 4 d main time i will keep flexing with d wrong ones b4 d right one comes.
Odikwa ? very risky oooooo.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Oluwaplumpie(m): 6:13am On May 27, 2015
jomile:
never trust a guy,nd never give ur all to a guy who treats you like an option
Well, until u have learnt that everyone has an option and that commitment is borne of discipline... OK I rest my case.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by zainyola(f): 6:39am On May 27, 2015
simplymade:
Never trust girls

Not grls
NEVER TRUST GUYS
They don't worth it sad sad
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by sweetsugar01: 6:44am On May 27, 2015
Distant relationship is hard to keep and maintain.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by heemah(f): 6:51am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

that's pure wickedness...he knew all these while then why did he not tell you at the beginning when it all started?
No..he said he just realized it and he isn't asking me to leave, he is just not sure about us....And when I stopped seeing him, he keeps disturbing me with calls..Dunno what to do to him sef!! He is seriously mad!
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by malele(m): 7:02am On May 27, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Can you just shut the furk and keep shut bitch.
What do you furking think you are saying, I smell a low life prostitute who just came in contact with a little Mb from a borrowed phone coming onlinr to spill thrash.
Quote me all you want but the shit is real.
Bitch
God bless u bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. / Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.