Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (44604 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by moski5(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2015
vhickky:
I have learnt to understand that people change, so it doesn't matter if he appears perfect at first, he can always change for d worst....I have learnt not to take relationship matters too seriously , it is a waste of time, no matter how much love,time,gifts ,care or attention u shower a guy d mofo, would still cheat.....I have learnt that there is no good guy out there, all every guy wants is sex......I also know the best way to die quickly is to love someone truly and sincerely.

its not all tru
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Beemhan(m): 8:41am On May 27, 2015
rukkyland:
NEVER TRUST ANYONE..NOT EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND..but.I discovered that when trust is lost everything is lost in a relationship..so how do I trust? when d one who claim to love u for a very long time just left without saying goodbye..BUT despite all friends : NEVER SHUT YOUR HEART TO LOVE.. d one who will love u for who you are and for d end of time will come. PATIENT. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RIPE AND THE UNRIPE MANGO IS TIME.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:42am On May 27, 2015
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Can you just shut the furk and keep shut bitch.
What do you furking think you are saying, I smell a low life prostitute who just came in contact with a little Mb from a borrowed phone coming onlinr to spill thrash.
Quote me all you want but the shit is real.
Bitch

You are just spewing gibberish. Face the real world and deal with it. R E T A R D .
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 8:43am On May 27, 2015
justwise:

Ridiculous!!

Thank goodness that not all girls are like you.

Time will clear your doubts.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 27, 2015
Godvilla:
presently, are u in a relationship?
smile...
nd may I know d reason why you are asking
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:48am On May 27, 2015
Obynolee:

I think love and trust are two different things,that it is better to love without trust because trust is something the two parties have to work to earn.Infact,that was what i learnt
u r absolutely right
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 8:49am On May 27, 2015
BobUg28:
I haven't been into any serious relationship before but from I have heard so far, I don't think I can sacrifice 100%of my emotion to any lady.
its worth giving a try...when u are fully ready for it, don't go into a relationship because others are doing it...pray to locate the right person

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:49am On May 27, 2015
jomile:
smile...
nd may I know d reason why you are asking
Wanna know if ur heart can still fall in love after it was shattered to smithreens
*There's more to my answer*
#Figure it out urself...
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 27, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
Well, until u have learnt that everyone has an option and that commitment is borne of discipline... OK I rest my case.
nd wat case is dat
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Beemhan(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2015
chax100:

There is an adage that says, if dwarfs don't behave in strange ways, children will think they are age mate. I would prefer you take that your question to your aunt, if you don't have one, let me know ASAP.
dayumn! now dat has gotta hurt!
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Youngpo413: 8:56am On May 27, 2015
parrygee:
A wife is a companion and helper. All this rshp ish is just for konji.
correct guy
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 8:57am On May 27, 2015
Beemhan:
dayumn! now dat has gotta hurt!

It was a chain reaction, a question that deserves such response.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 27, 2015
All of u wey don comment, abeg don't carry these hate to your next relationship. Don't go and kill another person's son/daughter
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by fetty2008: 9:05am On May 27, 2015
I want you guys to advice me, am In a relationship with a girl, I love her but I don't understand her because;

_I do call her and text her some romantic, inspiration, motivation and prayer messages. But, she wouldn't reply (Acknowledge) message or call.
_If I travelled she wouldn't call to ask whether I landed safely.
_If I sent her money to her Bank account or card (minimum #1,000) she wouldn't call whether she see it or not

---Advice...!!!!
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Hero10001: 9:07am On May 27, 2015
Love is pain.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by vhickky(f): 9:09am On May 27, 2015
moski5:

its not all tru
prove me wrong.....tell me u are innocent of all this charges....then I would ask u your age and if someone has ever fallen in love with u...
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2015
chax100:

You are just spewing gibberish. Face the real world and deal with it. R E T A R D .
I did not call you Dam, I called you a BITTCHH. even if you are slapped a 100 times, you would never be able to make a difference of how a real world looks like.
Ugly Azz murrafurka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by vhickky(f): 9:13am On May 27, 2015
crowns2:

True Love doesn't exist? cry cry cry But when the emotional feeling starts building up and you can't control it what then do we do? I hate to fall in love...I hate hate it. It only rewards with unimaginable pain in the heart at the end of the day. Worse thing is that there is no pill to take that can cure this indescribable pain cry What is love if someone who claims to love is not ready to stick the whole none yards, through thick and thin, through pain, through hurt only to remain when there is laughter?! And run off when there is a challenge or misunderstanding? Not ready to work it through to see that the relationship works out all cost? Not ready to put pride and ego aside for what you believed in from the very beginning? Tell me isn't true love supposed to remain even when we are hurt? Must it only exist when we are laughing and making love. Do long lasting relationships which have lasted for many years remain so because they were happy everyday?
WHAT IS THE SECRET OF LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIPS?
too many questions....... but the best answer to all is to love yourself very well and not believe anyone can love you the way you love yourself or God does.....no man can love truly, its not their fault they just can't..... know this and no one would ever hurt u again
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 27, 2015
Godvilla:
Wanna know if ur heart can still fall in love after it was shattered to smithreens
*There's more to my answer*
#Figure it out urself...
it can still fall in love,but it will take a while,I won't allow my past experience to rub me of d most beautiful thing God has ever created,which is LOVE
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2015
Savvyij:
for real, i thought u are, one d reasons i kept my distance. *just joking*

grin grin, I wonder what gave you that impression....you are funny though.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by justwise(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2015
jomile:
it can still fall in love,but it will take a while,Iwon't allow my past experience to rub me of d most beautiful thing God has ever created,which is LOVE

Good for you, stick to that principle, many girls keep transferring their experiences of previous bad relationship to a new one, keep comparing and at the same time moaning that all men are the same.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by vhickky(f): 9:26am On May 27, 2015
malele:

I know distant relationship anit easy, that's why I travel every month end to see her, call almost twice a day.
I have even told her to come meet ma people, so that we gradually startup marriage rites.
Anyway God knows why it went that way.
The only thing is that it affects me badly, that I don't concentrate on my automation training again.
Anyway I can't give my heart out again till am married.
I am sorry about that......some women would give anything to have a guy like u that would love them sincerely like that.....she doesn't worth it man.....let it go....I just don't know why people who are sincere ends up with people like that...life is really not fair...a woman would be praying to meet someone like u and she wouldn't, and someone who doesn't deserve u would do......such is life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 27, 2015
jomile:
it can still fall in love,but it will take a while,I won't allow my past experience to rub me of d most beautiful thing God has ever created,which is LOVE
Interesting...
U have indirectly given me a definite answer...
I'd love to see u again in the next full pink moon
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Beemhan(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2015
truth be told, in as much as we feel pain wen our partners hurt us, if we look on d brighter side we will see that sumtimes these 'hurts' actually go a long way in teaching us things we neva wud have known if we didnt xperience them. the hurts we feel in diz circumstances, turn out to be 'necessary evils' in a way cuz if only we can be grateful for our broken hearts&all the tyms u were lied to, we will see that both only leads us to appreciate the truth and cherish people with morals. Besides, r/ships arent do or die affairs. I see them as training grounds for marriage (for those who want to get married). most of us here talkin about being hrt broken and shii have in d past also inflicted cardiac pains on odas so lets chill it out. r/ships ought to be fun, when u take it TOO seriously, u'r already preparing a recipe for emotional disaster.
4damore, I have learnt in my few past r/ships that XPERIENCE IS ALWAYS THE BEST TEACHER. u cant' force anybody to luv u, u cant vouch for anyone's trust worthines cuz even the bible tells us not to put our trust in man...so whoeva is trustin that man or that woman in d name of luv, is doin so at his or her own peril. I'v also learnt no to xpect too much....dont even expect ur spouse to be faithful, so that if dey stay faithful eventually, u'l only be surprised, rather than xpect them to be faithful and then when dey cheat, disapointment, lamentations and heartbreak afflicts u. NOT EXPECTING TOO MUCH HAS NEVER HURT ANYBODY, but xpectin too much..? u already know how that ends. Conclusively, I have learnt to take everyday as it cums in my r/ships, to neva make any promises or long term commitments cuz as the spaniards say 'Que sera sera' what wil be wil be. there are lots of thins u cant control so dont even try
#my one litre of fuel contribution

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Beemhan(m): 9:32am On May 27, 2015
fetty2008:
I want you guys to advice me, am In a relationship with a girl, I love her but I don't understand her because;

_I do call her and text her some romantic, inspiration, motivation and prayer messages. But, she wouldn't reply (Acknowledge) message or call.
_If I travelled she wouldn't call to ask whether I landed safely.
_If I sent her money to her Bank account or card (minimum #1,000) she wouldn't call whether she see it or not

---Advice...!!!!
one word for u; RUN!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 27, 2015
vhickky:
too many questions....... but the best answer to all is to love yourself very well and not believe anyone can love you the way you love yourself or God does.....no man can love truly, its not their fault they just can't..... know this and no one would ever hurt u again
Thanks though..but I have seen true love few times. For example I know a man whose wife went mad for 10 years, he took her to so many places to seek healing. After trying everywhere and spending money without success he took her back home. He never sent her away. He kept her in the same house he lived. Providing care for her even though she had to be chained. He never let her go into the streets eating dirt. For 10 solid years!!! Then miraculously God healed her completely. They are still married till today.
That is what I pray for. But true its only God's love that is reliable.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 9:37am On May 27, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

I did not call you Dam, I called you a BITTCHH. even if you are slapped a 100 times, you would never be able to make a difference of how a real world looks like.
Ugly Azz murrafurka

-R E T A R D-
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 27, 2015
Godvilla:
Interesting...
U have indirectly given me a definite answer...
I'd love to see u again in the next full pink moon
den d purple moon it is....ooohh sorry d next pink moon
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 27, 2015
jomile:
den d purple moon it is....ooohh sorry d next pink moon
Purple's ur fav color?
This might sound out of the box but i love pink *Covers face*
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by malele(m): 9:41am On May 27, 2015
Yadoctora:
All of u wey don comment, abeg don't carry these hate to your next relationship. Don't go and kill another person's son/daughter

Lol
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2015
Godvilla:
U are yet to meet real guys, guys who really love with the whole of their heart.
Don't generalise ur opinion
Thats the fact bro,many just date for the fun of it sex(lust),i have not dated for close to 3years,coz i have not met d right person that fits into the pix,its hard to remain celebate but its the best it saves a lot of drama,thus helps maintains focus and not compromise standards,i ve met girls that i admire,but knowing such relationship wld lead no where,i just flirt and leave 'em alone.its hard but it worth it

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.