Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? (44601 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? / So far...what Lessons Have You Learnt In Life???.... / She Couldn't Cum Easily In Her Previous Relationship But Now She Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
Psuedy:
One vital lesson..Men love bitches..no matter how understanding,well behaved,and undemanding u are,dey wil stil wnt to nutty ones who dnt give a damn abt dem.and see dem as ATM machines..Since i learnt dat lesson,heartbreak ended....D bitchier d better desired and valued.#notime.
hahaha...funny gal...are u planning to be a bitch?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2015
Ojisik:
I learnt that all relationships have expiry dates and there is no point of trying to make things work when either party has lost feelings for the other, the se issues will keep cropping up.

It's better to let go on a friendly note when such happens and maybe....just maybe, your paths may cross again in the future when you've been with other people but discover that none were as good as your first love. kiss

does every relationship really have an expiring date? wat about the ones that lead to marriages?

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Onyiido: 11:25pm On May 26, 2015
sunboy:
1. Never go extra mile to make a girl happy, they are not worth it.
2. Try to be a stingy man for them, whoever that wish to stay won't mind your stinginess else they will tag you Mr. Nice
3. Never trust them 100%, 50 should be the limit
4. They are not worth it
The same goes for guys. Most of u guys that complain about been heart broken let that happen to u cuz of ur ignorance. Love less feel more
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Urine: 11:30pm On May 26, 2015
You should always test your partner's level of loyalty before making a total commitment, it's the only thing that will save you from future wahala.

3 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by lastnogood(f): 11:36pm On May 26, 2015
Don't give my love to someone who doesn't appreciate it.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by danielous(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2015
simplymade:
my type no fit marry

Jokes apart o

I no need am
Are u gay...na u talk am o nt me
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2015
Onyiido:
The same goes for guys. Most of u guys that complain about been heart broken let that happen to u cuz of ur ignorance. Love less feel more
hnm...love less feel more?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Psuedy(f): 11:42pm On May 26, 2015
presh247:
hahaha...funny gal...are u planning to be a bitch?
Already one and dias a big difference....lesson learnt wella..
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2015
Urine:
You should always test your partner's level of loyalty before making a total commitment, it's the only thing that will save you from future wahala.
how do u test ones loyalty in a relatuonship?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by bigcil2(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2015
jomile:
sorry,dere was never any,u following me dos not add anything to my bank account,neither did it reduce anything frm it,dis is a forum,each nd everyone one of us are entitled to follow who ever we want,be it only male or female,majority of us don't come here to read d news nd log out,dey come to share dere problems,nd seek advice,or give out advice wen needed,we follow people on dis forum for a reason,to share ideas,not dat we r screwing our followers
Okay
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2015
Psuedy:

Already one and dias a big difference....lesson learnt wella..
change my dear...all that glitters isn't gold...wat is the difference if I may ask?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 26, 2015
ametu166:
Pls I need someone to teach me about love and relationships. I'm very serious. U can pm me if u willing to help.there are lots of things I need to know...
Listen to Radio Continental 102.3fm weekdays from 12.00am. Thank me later.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Davland(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2015
bayocanny:

I can help u pour acid on her
I just break up a relationship tonite

Girls are wicked

Ehya. undecided
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Adaeze003(f): 11:54pm On May 26, 2015
Nothing dramatic... just not to rush into a relationship I guess.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by lovehasnoe: 11:58pm On May 26, 2015
(COUNTDOWN) Biggest Mobile Sales Event of 2015 – Jumia Megathon. CLICK BELOW FOR DETAILS

http://www.gistlocker.com/2015/05/count-down-biggest-mobile-sales-event.html

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 12:00am On May 27, 2015
Never rush into a relationship or else you will rush out too

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Psuedy(f): 12:09am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

change my dear...all that glitters isn't gold...wat is the difference if I may ask?
Nah....difference is dat ppl take nice ppl.for granted and cn afford to mess up and treat her anyhow,knowing dey wil.always b understanding..
Srsly got so bad dat d dude dat was treated like a king, couldnt even put a call thru on Vals day and bday wit d excuse of work stress rubbish,which i later found out dt he culd afford time same day to take one bitch( dt treated him like dirt & later dumped his ass) shopping!!!...etc etc...
In conclusion,goodie-goodie aint worth it..

3 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by winner01(m): 12:11am On May 27, 2015
vhickky:
I have learnt to understand that people change, so it doesn't matter if he appears perfect at first, he can always change for d worst....I have learnt not to take relationship matters too seriously , it is a waste of time, no matter how much love,time,gifts ,care or attention u shower a guy d mofo, would still cheat.....I have learnt that there is no good guy out there, all every guy wants is sex......I also know the best way to die quickly is to love someone truly and sincerely.
u pple kip recycling the same kind of pple.....there r still sane guys out der

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 12:16am On May 27, 2015
Psuedy:

Nah....difference is dat ppl take nice ppl.for granted and cn afford to mess up and treat her anyhow,knowing dey wil.always b understanding..
Srsly got so bad dat d dude dat was treated like a king, couldnt even put a call thru on Vals day and bday wit d excuse of work stress rubbish,which i later found out dt he culd afford time same day to take one bitch( dt treated him like dirt & later dumped his ass) shopping!!!...etc etc...
In conclusion,goodie-goodie aint worth it..
hmm...it shows that guy does not truly love you cos he would have treated u like a queen...only a king treats his woman like a queen

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by rukkyland(m): 12:17am On May 27, 2015
NEVER TRUST ANYONE..NOT EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND..but.I discovered that when trust is lost everything is lost in a relationship..so how do I trust? when d one who claim to love u for a very long time just left without saying goodbye..BUT despite all friends : NEVER SHUT YOUR HEART TO LOVE.. d one who will love u for who you are and for d end of time will come. PATIENT. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RIPE AND THE UNRIPE MANGO IS TIME.

2 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 12:22am On May 27, 2015
rukkyland:
NEVER TRUST ANYONE..NOT EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND..but.I discovered that when trust is lost everything is lost in a relationship..so how do I trust? when d one who claim to love u for a very long time just left without saying goodbye..BUT despite all friends : NEVER SHUT YOUR HEART TO LOVE.. d one who will love u for who you are and for d end of time will come. PATIENT. THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RIPE AND THE UNRIPE MANGO IS TIME.
hmm...patience is the key...I believe there is always the right one for everyone but are we patient enough to wait for him/her to come?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Psuedy(f): 12:25am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

hmm...it shows that guy does not truly love you cos he would have treated u like a queen...only a king treats his woman like a queen
Yeah finally...plus too much niceness.

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by activelyA(f): 12:26am On May 27, 2015
simplymade:
my type no fit marry

Jokes apart o

I no need am
Ur personal text is simply a NO! NO!! If it were to be true....Nigeria should have had d best set of leaders....
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 12:30am On May 27, 2015
Psuedy:

Yeah finally...plus too much niceness.
ok but never give up in terms of relationship...ur mr right will surely find u#winks

1 Like

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Babaken(m): 12:32am On May 27, 2015
As for that i can try it With my experience so far. Make you end up training another man pikin thinking is your own God forbid.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Youngpo413: 12:33am On May 27, 2015
jomile:
most of it doesn't work with trust either,in a relationship its best not to trust too much or expect too much,cos dat too much can hurt so much,wat is d use of trusting someone at the end dat trust was betrayed
c'est la vie.
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by chax100(f): 12:33am On May 27, 2015
I've learnt that what goes around, comes around but never in time. Everyone is someone's fool. If you are never in it, you cannot know it.

3 Likes

Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by NickyPearl(f): 12:34am On May 27, 2015
Learning. . . . . . .
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2015
Babaken:
As for that i can try it With my experience so far. Make you end up training another man pikin thinking is your own God forbid.
hahaha...that shouldn't stop you from helping in you have the means but its not compulsory
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2015
Babaken:
hahaha...that shouldn't stop you from helping in you have the means but its not compulsory
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by presh247(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2015
chax100:
I've learnt that what goes around, comes around but never in time. Everyone is someone's fool. If you are never in it, you cannot know it.
hmm...someone's fool? how?
Re: What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? by Elvis506(m): 12:40am On May 27, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...wont you get married? No matter what a girl did to you I believe there are 999 others out there that are worth trusting.
Marriage isn't by force bro....if not for my late mum I would have regarded all girls to be bags of bullsh*t...she was once a girl....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Help: I Am Getting Emotionally Attached To A Married Woman. / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.