Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56263 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Oga madam, nor be me start thread oh....
No I measure my worth by how much Impart on society at large.

I took a course on gender and sex roles, and I can confidently tell you that women are more equipped to handle certain issues than men,
Just as men are more equipped to handle some issues than women.

The fact is i find most women rather emotional than rational, while it isnt such a bad thing, it sometimes ruins discusions where objectivity is called for.

Now back to topic, a supposed fiancee visits her fiance and the brother, and after eating food that could have been prepared by anyone left her own very plate unwashed. The younger brother did not decide not to wash all the plates but simply refused to wash the plate the brothers fiancee used.

So please before you jump on a story go back to the first page. Dont try to be smart where common sense is all that is needed.

If you cant do others, at least do your own, but na lie, these bitter simpletons on nairaland cant just see A even if its as big as a house.

As for insult, trust me, I wasnt trying to, I was just stating an obvious fact. I nor dey like insult people online, try me face to face u go know say i pass basket mouth.

Let us be honest. If I was in the lady's shoe I would wash my own plate. Take note however, it is not because it's my fiancee's house. I'd do the same if I visited a girlfriend. What I don't agree with in the op's context however is that he stressed the fact that she's a woman and even used derogatory terms. I'd rather see men call out the op on his choice of words but well, this is Nigeria what else do you expect? Little things like this is why we still have so mich sexism in our country. Just the way a black man doesn't want to be seen less than a white, so is the same with women and men. I'm sure if it was the brother that left the plate and the fiance washed it, no one would barth an eye lid. No wonder a lot of women get disrespected by their inlaws.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 25, 2015
francizy:

Sorry to disappoint you, dssing you adds nothing to my qualifications so it's better leaving you to ponder about your childishness

Oh....it's too late to say that dude cos you inulted me already. Don't try to act the bigger guy here, I already know that you are a kid.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 11:24pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

'Fleabag' is a common "childish" name to your lots? Intriguing. This has got a curious spin to it. So, in which cave you raised?smiley

You don't make any sense!!

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Elprinz(m): 11:24pm On May 25, 2015
Ibsgal:
While I agree that the lady should have washed her dishes, I find the younger brother's reasoning behind not washing them condescending. I can't get over the statement "a lady who should be respecting men would bring him down". Because of unwashed dishes? A woman is not required to respect a man just because he is a man, she should respect him if, and only if, he deserves it.
lol... when does a man "deserve" this respect.
if he does the dishes? or if he lives by himself?

It's obvious the girl will never respect the younger brother no matter how "deserving"

Leaving the plates tells you all the respect he will ever get!!

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 11:25pm On May 25, 2015
francizy:

Khiaa cheesy

Smooches sweetie. kiss
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You have not answered my question. I see how you are trying to avoid it. The hypocrisy is glaring. End of discussion.

Which question are you so desperately seeking answer to?

Oh the money part... You see I was actually going to answer that, then i felt what the heck, I don't want to look like am bragging.

I care for my fiancee, in more better ways than money can ever do. She is working class and doesnt bug me with, money for hair like some lazy girls do. We know how to have fun and hang out at cool spots when we can find the time. Plus she values my time more, because that is what i have little of. So you see she is a keeper, not like you thats looking for guys to pay her bills. Its called a relationship not a job opportunity.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 11:26pm On May 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

See its because of what ive seen outside Nl i am saying this. There was this corper dude who was given accomodation by a working class lady. guess who was doing the cooking, cleaning and fetching of water? all because he was given accomodation o. I know this girl and her boyfriend who were living together in school. whenever this girl goes out, this guy goes with her o. to market nko? he follows her. Fetch water nko? he follows her. She was the one who practically fed him sef because his parents had nothing. when i see Nl dudes forming boss and hard men here nagging all day i laugh o. grin grin
I don't even have a problem with a woman spending on a man, but it's just so annoying seeing these ones here acting like they are some sort of demi god because they posses a penis, like who in their right minds reason like these ones? Come and see men with sophistication respecting women and these ones that are yet to have a proper bath are here forming boss, check well now, that one called sonofwhatever does boy boy for one girl.grin

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Betanwa(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2015
Adaeze003:
One of the mere men woulda just washed the plate. undecided undecided

Kini big deal...

My mama say I be Igbo...smh!!!
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Betanwa(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't even have a problem with a woman spending on a man, but it's just so annoying seeing these ones here acting like they are some sort of demi god because they posses a penis, like who in their right minds reason like these ones? Come and see men with sophistication respecting women and these ones that are yet to have a proper bath are here forming boss, check well now, that one called sonofwhatever does boy boy for one girl.grin
Do u have a joystick

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 11:30pm On May 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
The bible clearly said the man is the HEAD, the head is the leader.

You must respect your leader

You must love and respect your wife, you are less of a man if you don't.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On May 25, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Oh really?

And you did this Free cocacola
Aren't just a fine hediot and the dumbest of them all? Your case has no bearing to even start with, go play with yourself, you are excruciatingly boring.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by babygirlfl: 11:32pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Oh the money part... You see I was actually going to answer that, then i felt what the heck, I don't want to look like am bragging.

I care for my fiancee, in more better ways than money can ever do. She is working class and doesnt bug me with, money for hair like some lazy girls do. We know how to have fun and hang out at cool spots when we can find the time. Plus she values my time more, because that is what i have little of. So you see she is a keeper, not like you thats looking for guys to pay her bills. Its called a relationship not a job opportunity.

Sophyrocks, thanks for asking this question. So now it's called relationship not job opportunity, why did you not say something like it is called relationship not my maid when you were talking about a fiancee cleaning?

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

I dnt have to prove anything to you so i dnt care how you see me. I am only concerned about the hypocrisy in your comments. and this particular one has proven me right. You talk about your fiancee taking care of her bills, why demand her to clean up after you still? why expect her to always do dishes for you even when she used the dishes if yu really dnt see anything in doing dishes as you said?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 11:33pm On May 25, 2015
Betanwa:

Do u have a joystick
No I don't and don't need 1.

Do you have a Vagin@?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 25, 2015
Adaeze003:

A million likes for this post. Nigerian parent forget to train their male children.

Back then, it was sensible that the boys went to farm with papa while girls did the chores and cooking but when education came, some people didn't know what to do with their male kids but still ensured that the girls were trained while going to school as well.

That's why some of these brats place themselves on a pedestal and think a girl is meant to serve them.

Of course, a girl is meant to serve us and that must remain so. It's a tradition and you cant change it. Like it or cause fuss about it, it still stands.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Get your mind out of the gutter already, you are pervertedly filthy, it's nauseating. You sound like a retard for reals and you are very dumb atop, what a wasted combination.

I hate misogynists not men, your kind is everything wrong with the world, then you keep shouting spinster like it's a crime to be one, only on NL can one be caught in a conversation with something like yourself(thankfully I don't get to see your archaic face while at it). It would have been easier to just nicely ask that I engage you in a back and forth, instead of talking[/b]about facing facts and whatnot, you are a wimp.

It's 'conversing' and not 'talking'. Reserve the "thank you" for your sister's babydaddy.wink

Isn't ironic that you - a revived cryogenized gynohumanpid so facially wrinkled and fugly that she has remained faceless- could make allusions to faces?cheesy

I bet you even pray to get raped in your hopes of finally getting your inner pubes 'pumped' for free but alas! even bums would smirk their faces in disgust at your miserable carriage. Continue humping on your stuffed pillow; hopefully it'll make you orgasm and releave you of your pent-up frustrations.cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 25, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Let us be honest. If I was in the lady's shoe I would wash my own plate. Take note however, it is not because it's my fiancee's house. I'd do the same if I visited a girlfriend. What I don't agree with in the op's context however is that he stressed the fact that she's a woman and even used derogatory terms. I'd rather see men call out the op on his choice of words but well, this is Nigeria what else do you expect? Little things like this is why we still have so mich sexism in our country. Just the way a black man doesn't want to be seen less than a white, so is the same with women and men. I'm sure if it was the brother that left the plate and the fiance washed it, no one would barth an eye lid. No wonder a lot of women get disrespected by their inlaws.
My dear hypocrissy is not akin to men or women alone.

Always know where to draw the line. The story and the Ops contribution are different.
Personally I also try not to insult ladies whenever i can help it. But some of you cant be reasoned with.

Deal with the girls attitude seperately then deal with the Ops attitude seperately. Thats how to argue objectively.

But quoting me out of context was only gonna start a charade of words like you witnessed.
Women are meant for men, and men are meant for women, however this is Africa, we cannot throw our culture away just to show we are civilized.

I have friends who will always carry the baby for the wife, hold their handbags, some even bathe the kids, but that doesnt mean the woman should forget that she is the primary care giver in the home.

Also a woman can help out financially, if she is working, but that doesnt mean the man should forget his responsibility to his hoisehold.
Everyone should take pride in his or her ability in the home front, that is the only way we are going to have less divorces.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Oildichotomy(m): 11:36pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Aren't I just a fine hediot and the dumbest of them all? My case has no bearing to even start with, go play with myself, I am excruciatingly boring.
Free cocacola !
Not again --
embarassed
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 25, 2015
babygirlfl:

Sophyrocks, thanks for asking this question. So now it's called relationship not job opportunity, why did you not say something like it is called relationship not my maid when you were talking about a fiancee cleaning?

Thank you! He said its not a job opportunity so we therefore can say its nt job for maid opportunity. Thats why i asked why demand a lady who isnt married to you to do dishes when you believe a relationship isnt a job opprtunity for a lady to demand for money. why assign the dishes to someone simply because she is female?

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by manuroq(m): 11:39pm On May 25, 2015
It's silly how people forget the ways they were brought up or maybe she never had good parental training.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

I dnt have to prove anything to you so i dnt care how you see me. I am only concerned about the hypocrisy in your comments. and this particular one has proven me right. You talk about your fiancee taking care of her bills, why demand her to clean up after you still? why expect her to always do dishes for you even when she used the dishes if yu really dnt see anything in doing dishes as you said?

Are you really learning how to be sarcastic or this is how your brain functions on a normal day.
So if a lady uses dishes she should leave them for someone else to wash? Just like i should finsih eating in a restaurant and call my gf to pay ba?

Shoro niyen?

Walai na small thing remain I for think say GEJ na your father.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by mizzochocinco: 11:43pm On May 25, 2015
tivta:
Jesus christ. Yet again am not surprised, most girls on nairaland are obviously below 30. Visitor my ass. Am sure I know what part of the country that girl comes from. Lack of proper home bringing. If she put the plates in the kitchen wouldn't her chicken brain have told her to wash the plate? So the younger bro is now a house help abi? She must be a very very dirty woman. The fact you are a finance means you must take charge of maintaining the home. May God not allow reasonable men marry nairaland girls that think like this. What a disrespectful. Generation. God have mercy.
Is she the house help?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by babygirlfl: 11:44pm On May 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Thank you! He said its not a job opportunity so we therefore can say its nt job for maid opportunity. Thats why i asked why demand a lady who isnt married to you to do dishes when you believe a relationship isnt a job opprtunity for a lady to demand for money. why assign the dishes to someone simply because she is female?

Most of them can't even follow that culture and tradition they so love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Ibsgal(f): 11:44pm On May 25, 2015
Elprinz:

lol... when does a man "deserve" this respect.
if he does the dishes? or if he lives by himself?

It's obvious the girl will never respect the younger brother no matter how "deserving"

Leaving the plates tells you all the respect he will ever get!!

All individuals, male and female, are deserving of respect as long as they are able to prove that they are worthy of it. My post was not to infer that the future BIL will only be honored by the girl if he washes her dishes. No one is contesting the fact that she should have washed the dishes. What I'm contesting is the OP's idea that a woman is, by the fact of her gender, inferior to a man.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 11:44pm On May 25, 2015
kelechiMarie:
At first,i thought the girl is soo wrong but then i sat to think for a minute. From the op's post it is clear that the problem is not the dishes but the fact that it's a woman involved. I bet if it was his brother's friends that used the plates he wouldnt mind. If a visitor comes to my house(male or female)i'd clean up after them. For example,if my brother's fiance comes over she might offer to clear the table but i won't let her do the dishes,it's simple ettiquette.
That said,they're just making a mountain out of a molehill(over plates kwanu?). The younger bro sef
As for the op:you obviously have no respect for women and you possess a shallow,myopic level of reasoning

You are thinking like I was and alot of other posters, the write up and the title is confusing, but according to the op it was the elder brother who had his fiance/guest over for dinner not the younger one.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:

Empty vessels they are! Do we know the sort of lives they live outside Nl? That dude Sonofwhatever has had lots of failed relationships. No love outside Nl. Its always clear in his comments and he is always ranting. His type full this romance section wella. they always complain of women. SMH.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:45pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

You don't make any sense!!

Perfect excuse to mask your inability to be cognizant of words of the anglo lingua which are beyond your nadir-like intellience quotient?
Spotting simpletons like you is a stroll in a park.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 25, 2015
babygirlfl:

Young lady please grow some sense, I dont entertain foolishness.

So it is okay for the fiancee to eat and leave her plate unwashed for someone else just because she isnt a maid?

So who is a maid that will clean her dishes for her?

If you want to compare and contrast, at least try make some sense. Foolishness isnt a title na

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by babygirlfl: 11:52pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Young lady please grow some sense, I dont entertain foolishness.

So it is okay for the fiancee to eat and leave her plate unwashed for someone else just because she isnt a maid?

So who is a maid that will clean her dishes for her?

If you want to compare and contrast, at least try make some sense. Foolishness isnt a title na

Learn how to talk to people. Did I insult you? Please you can continue your discussion alone if you can't discuss in a civil manner.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 11:52pm On May 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
When the empty vessels speak they use more derogatory terms

For the records I quoted the bible just for Christianity reference I don't believe in it

I pity the unfortunate man that will end up with a mannerless entity like you, you are a disgrace to your kinds.

You can as well get married to 2 men or more since your warped brain believes women are equal to men.

Cretin

There are women married to two men legally in some african cultures.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

I'm not talking about what your mom does, if you want to use your culture as the guideline to the responsibilities of a woman and a man, do it all the way don't just pick out the things that cater to you.
If a woman's duties is to take care of the home, so be it but don't expect her to go out and work her butt off to help you do your job (providing for the home) when you can't in return help her in the home.

Simply put, do YOUR job (to provide) and let her do her job (the upkeep of the house) and stop being lazy and selfish.

You don't have to care what my mum does, but I will keep using her as a great reference point. So if by your assertion,man provides, woman is for upkeep. Do you mean that when the chips are down, she won't find other means to support?When my old man was out of work, no form of income, my mum supported and still used to go to the kitchen, ofcourse I assisted and learnt stuff from her.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Are you really learning how to be sarcastic or this is how your brain functions on a normal day.
So if a lady uses dishes she should leave them for someone else to wash? Just like i should finsih eating in a restaurant and call my gf to pay ba?

Shoro niyen?

Walai na small thing remain I for think say GEJ na your father.

You said yur fiancee takes care of herself fiancially. So if you have a visitor and he/she is served food, he/she must wash the plates he/she used? The Op never talked about how many times the fiancee visited. Do you tell your male friends t wash their plates?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Ladies: Have You Played Hard To Get And Later Regretted It? / Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.