Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56237 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 25, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Being respectful and being submissive are two different things. I don't think naija men will hold "submission" in high regard if what they mean is actually respeect. Most in their minds just want to put their women under subjection and have the final say at all cost. If you are talking about respect, it is very easy to respect someone. And it goes both ways.

No they are not.

You cannot be submissive without being respectful.

People should understand that submissiveness doesn't mean you don't have your own say, what it means is that, while you can have your say and air your opinions, you should also let your husband(of your own free will) make the final decisions.

Thats a topic for another thread.

Secondly I agree that respect is reciprocal, but most women are beginning to demand respect, rather than earn it.

Lets be clear on one thing, men and women are wired differently, how men approach issues is different from how women approach same issues. No matter how we try to bridge that gender gap, there will always be some things that majority of women will be better at than men and vice versa.

The problem is, majority of women have begun to think, that if only they could be like men, their life would be so much better, hence their funny attitude.

Women have a special kind of authority, it's inbuilt in them, and it has it's advantages and disadvantages.

I Warri we always say "every man get e mumu button"
As a shrewd woman, you gat find that mumu button and control the man with love and submission. As soon as man decided to change how God created things, that was when confusion was let loose on marriages.

Anyways this is all off topic though, sorry to digress a little.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by lastnogood(f): 10:25pm On May 25, 2015
It depends on the culture of the family and place Tbh.

I personally don't go into people's houses and clean the kitchen, it's a sign of a bad host... Where I come from that is.

However, for my in-laws I'd be inclined to help out because it's a case of family. As a courtesy, of course.

But that's normal in my neck of the woods. And it's behavior that's expected from both genders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 10:25pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It really must be painful being a haggard spinster at age 43 like Bimbo Akintola. I understand your plight. How's your menopausal pain been? Still jaw-clenching?smiley

Childish, immature, untrue, and not called for.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
You must be delusional to think I know you or your perceived reputation, wtf?

And what you call well articulated fact is a strangers opinion of me? An opinion he holds as an insult to my person, need I say. What assertions do I need facts to back up? And the names calling was not in response to his insults/derogatory comments?

Are you sure you are alright?

You are still bantering with that confused dude? Dnt bother yourself dear. All these boys here have been washing their plates since 1900. na only for Nl dem get mouth. Leave these peeps o. grin

If the thread was about ladies sizing them up by their money, you will see how they will close this site down. Are you to take men who size up ladies by mere washing plates seriously? Thats why they are always having relationship problems. grin

7 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Of course you will be in denial. Why not? a lot of you were not properly brought up at all. The truth is bitter.

The truth that you have been trying to deny with 'feminism' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madam, don't get worked up about male folks, we love our ladies, after all life would be unbearable without them.

Necessary evils I tell ya cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:31pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It really must be painful being a haggard spinster at age 43 like Bimbo Akintola. I understand your plight. How's your menopausal pain been? Still jaw-clenching?smiley
So much for someone who was calling me out for supposedly replying to well articulated facts with invectives, the irony of it all. grin grin grin

Aren't you just an upgraded version of the dolt you seem to be defending, run along kid, you get a candy for effort.

7 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 25, 2015
francizy:

LoL.. Na westernization dey cause am. Soon na we men go dey do omugwo for our children.. grin

Am imagining a scenario where a housewife will be at the front of the TV watching this their yeye Indian soap while she points to the kitchen for her husband who had a stressful day at work to go make dinner for the family... grin

You just showed your level of ignorance. It is because you expect wifey to be in the kitchen while you fold your arms and watch champions league, that's why you are insecure that a woman would do the same to you. Most women wouldn't watch tv if their husbands are cooking. They'd probably be involved in some other chores like bathing the kids. Broaden your imagination.

7 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:33pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

Childish, immature, untrue, and not called for.

She started with the insults.

About being childish: that is kind of ironic coming from you a teenage ìmp. Back off fleabag!

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 25, 2015
andyanders:
That man is usel==ess for supporting his usel--ess fiancee for the act of not washing the dish after use.

That is how fo00lish some guys can be after eating the forbidden fruit of a lady, they start acting like animals.

The younger brother did the right thing as his elder brother has no will power of his own to discipline a woman.That is how the lady would end up destroying his family.

Discipline? Wrong choice of word dude. Your woman is not your daughter. Correct in love, ewo ni ti discipline?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:33pm On May 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You are still bantering with that confused dude? Dnt bother yourself dear. All these boys here have been washing their plates since 1900. na only for Nl dem get mouth. Leave these peeps o. grin

If the thread was about ladies sizing them up by their money, you will see how they will close this site down. Are you to take men who size up ladies by mere washing plates seriously? Thats why they are always having relationship problems. grin
As in eh, if I didn't know men in the real world I for shock die o, I just really pity the desperados that end up with these imbeciles.grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

As in ehn...

Na this part dey vex me pass.
Mbekes feeling funky.... grin grin grin

That is how she will visit the guys mum, finish eating and cross legs in the sitting room, while the guys mother does the dishes.

Tommorow she will say "I don't know why my husband's mother hates me so much"

Those one claiming civilisation are the worst kind of hypocrites.

Make sure that when you go to your fiancée's house, you help her mother in the kitchen.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 25, 2015
Adaeze003:
One of the mere men woulda just washed the plate. undecided undecided

Kini big deal...

shatap that ur mouth. How can you say such. So u're one of them. No manners. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

The truth that you have been trying to deny with 'feminism' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Madam, don't get worked up about male folks, we love our ladies, after all life would be unbearable without them.

Necessary evils I tell ya cheesy cheesy cheesy

The truth that a lot of you are very disorganized and dirty due to bad upbringing. Your own environment you cant keep clean. your kitchen you cook food in to put into your mouth, very dirty with all sorts of pathgens lingering. Now you are expecting a female to clean after you simply because she is dating you but you nag when she demands for money. why? Why do you feel entitled to a female cleaning after you but nag when she feels entitled to your money?

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 25, 2015
Goldenboy007:
The lady should have washed her plates but judging by the standard of girls we have these days , its better asking Beyonce to sing gospel song !!! Fashion and style 150 %, BBM selfies 199%, American accents 120% (ignore the fact that 99% of them haven't been on local flight not to talk of international flight), Value Added to men 0.000001%.
Then for the guy that didn't wash the plates ... You are still a student and you have this much pride ? I wonder what you will do when you graduate ! How are you sure its not this lady feeding your brother or paying your school fees? Humble yourself so that God will exalt you ! Many will gladly wash that "mere lady's" undies just to feed but because you have seen a brother that will feed your lazy broke ass , you dey form chairman !!! Why don't you vex and pack out of the house, then you will learn how people survive ! As they say - Sabi yourself no be abuse !

Okay criticise women as usual. Can I just ask how many times the average nigerian man adds value to his woman? I am not talking money, I'm talking real value.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Oildichotomy(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

This is wicked bro grin grin

Don't mind the that female homosapien that shares free "cocoa" to the highest bidder feeling all funky about her supposed delusioned attitude.

Her comments reeked more of a frustrated woman who thinks the problem with her life is MEN

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 25, 2015
amokeme:
I don't like doing dishes grin.. She might be like me tongue
come I'll train you. Choi!!! My fellow lady. *SMH*

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:42pm On May 25, 2015
Oildichotomy:

Don't mind the that female homosapien that shares free "cocoa" to the highest bidder feeling all funky about her supposed delusioned attitude.

Her comments reeked more of a frustrated woman who thinks the problem with her life is MEN
I
can share whatever I want to and you can do absolutely nothing about it, the saddest part for you is that in 3 lifetimes to come, you still won't be able to do anything about it.

A man can never be my problem.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by elantraceey(f): 10:44pm On May 25, 2015
I don't like doing dishes but I can't leave my dirty dishes for a guy to wash . The problem is with the elder brother , I think the girl controls him.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
So much for someone who was calling me out for supposedly replying to well articulated facts with invectives, the irony of it all. grin grin grin

Aren't you just an upgraded version of the dolt you seem to be defending, run along kid, you get a candy for effort.

It still doesn't change the fact that you are a haggard spinster- a mere plaything that's been serially discarded after two sèxual romps.

You resorted to becoming the Elizabeth-Taylor kind of cougar - cradle robber- difference is you live in relative penury so you do menial jobs to earn peanuts which will in turn fund getting your cervix thrusted by any penile appendage.

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE SO BITTER ABOUT THE MALE GENDER. I bet you already have a dyké partner.smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

The truth that a lot of you are very disorganized and dirty due to bad upbringing. Your own environment you cant keep clean. your kitchen you cook food in to put into your mouth, very dirty with all sorts of pathgens lingering. Now you are expecting a female to clean after you simply because she is dating you but you nag when she demands for money. why? Why do you feel entitled to a female cleaning after you but nag when she feels entitled to your money?

My dear, I don't know the kind of guys you have been hanging with.

I make it a point of duty to cook for my first time visit girlfriend. I also make sure I do the cooking in their presence. I like driving home that vital point of homeliness. So if you use my kitchen and don't clean up just get set for my tutorial on kitchen etiquette. and if you still dont change my door is very open to get lost. I don't do dirty ladies.

So again, stop breaking your head about male folks, I personally don't give a damn. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
As in eh, if I didn't know men in the real world I for shock die o, I just really pity the desperados that end up with these imbeciles.grin

My dear, Nairaland is different from the real world. Forget these dudes here. They wash their plates wherever they are. Are they trying to tell me they tell their female friends to wash plates for them? abeg nl dudes always live in a fantasy world on Nl only. Nl just gives them liver to talk here. outside here they cant say nada! dnt mind them.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 25, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Make sure that when you go to your fiancée's house, you help her mother in the kitchen.

Guy you dull sha.. shocked shocked

So don't you know I can join my fiancee's father in the garage and do some mechanical work on his car?

Go figure bro, its called bonding.

Ode.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Guy you dull sha.. shocked shocked

So don't you know I can join my fiancee's father in the garage and do some mechanical work on his car?

Go figure bro, its called bonding.

Ode.

You didn't have to insult me to show the level of your immaturity. And I never said father. I said mother. Don't change what I said.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:48pm On May 25, 2015
Oildichotomy:

I'm already reminding her of the harsh reality of the banality of her miserable existence. I STAND FOR THE TRUTH.smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Oildichotomy(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
can share whatever I want to and you can do absolutely nothing about it, the saddest part for you is that in 3 lifetimes to come, you still won't be able to do anything about it.

A man can never be my problem.
Trust me, with all sense of responsibilty, I DON'T want to have anything to do with you or what you supposedly "share" (NEVER) and I won't buy what you "share" too .

So don't be fond of yourself too soon dear

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 25, 2015
netizenbuzz:

You didn't have to insult me to show the level of your immaturity. And I never said father. I said mother. Don't change what I said.

Lady bonds with mother

I bond with father...

Man the babe wen do you this mumu Jazz nor try at all.

You just keep ranting without even understanding nada...
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

My dear, I don't know the kind of guys you have been hanging with.

I make it a point of duty to cook for my first time visit girlfriend. I also make sure I do the cooking in their presence. I like driving home that vital point of homeliness. So if you use my kitchen and don't clean up just get set for my tutorial on kitchen etiquette. and if you still dont change my door is very open to get lost. I don't do dirty ladies.

So again, stop breaking your head about male folks, I personally don't give a damn. cool cool

Abeg make i hear word! You have not answered my question. why is the thread a source of lamentation for you if you do dishes? answer my question jare. You demand a lady to do dishes for you yet you lament about demands for money? why? you can see that ladies have expectations from you same way you have of them. why ask when you cannot give? why demand for wifely duties to be done when you cannot execute husbandly duties?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by tuffgongjo(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2015
suzzy16:
as far as guys u guys re nt married yet,she can do as she pleases
I don't agree with "she can do as she pleases since they are not yet married",lemme put it to you like this "will you condone a cheating bf/fiance,since you ain't married to him yet"? Btw I am not supporting the elder,younger bro or the woman in d picture also.
Just this your point isn't right.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Abeg make i hear word! You have not answered my question. why is the thread a source of lamentation for you if you do dishes? answer my question jare. You demand a lady to do dishes for you yet you lament about demands for money? why? you can see that ladies have expectations from you same way you have of them. why ask when you cannot give? why demand for wifely duties to be done when you cannot execute husbandly duties?

Men... some babes can sha get headache with comprehension.

Go read my posts, even the last one you quoted. If a[b] woman uses dishes[/b], she should wash them.

Concentrate on the bolded.

Haba....
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:55pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It still doesn't change the fact that you are a haggard spinster- a mere plaything that's been serially discarded after two sèxual romps.

You resorted to becoming the Elizabeth-Taylor kind of cougar - cradle robber- difference is you live in relative penury so you do menial jobs to earn peanuts which will in turn fund getting your cervix thrusted by any penile appendage.

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE SO BITTER ABOUT THE MALE GENDER. I bet you already have a dyké partner.smiley
Get your mind out of the gutter already, you are pervertedly filthy, it's nauseating. You sound like a retard for reals and you are very dumb atop, what a wasted combination.

I hate misogynists not men, your kind is everything wrong with the world, then you keep shouting spinster like it's a crime to be one, only on NL can one be caught in a conversation with something like yourself(thankfully I don't get to see your archaic face while at it). It would have been easier to just nicely ask that I engage you in a back and forth, instead of talking about facing facts and whatnot, you are a wimp.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Ibsgal(f): 10:56pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I'm already reminding her of the harsh reality of the banality of her miserable existence. I STAND FOR THE TRUTH.smiley

You are yet to state this harsh reality of the female existence that you keep talking about.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

No they are not.

You cannot be submissive without being respectful.

People should understand that submissiveness doesn't mean you don't have your own say, what it means is that, while you can have your say and air your opinions, you should also let your husband(of your own free will) make the final decisions.

Thats a topic for another thread.

Secondly I agree that respect is reciprocal, but most women are beginning to demand respect, rather than earn it.

Lets be clear on one thing, men and women are wired differently, how men approach issues is different from how women approach same issues. No matter how we try to bridge that gender gap, there will always be some things that majority of women will be better at than men and vice versa.

The problem is, majority of women have begun to think, that if only they could be like men, their life would be so much better, hence their funny attitude.

Women have a special kind of authority, it's inbuilt in them, and it has it's advantages and disadvantages.

I Warri we always say "every man get e mumu button"
As a shrewd woman, you gat find that mumu button and control the man with love and submission. As soon as man decided to change how God created things, that was when confusion was let loose on marriages.

Anyways this is all off topic though, sorry to digress a little.

Have you ever considered that women are beginning to demand respect because for centuries they were always the givers and never the receivers? If your woman or man has to demand respect from you, it means there's something wrong with one or both parties. And please refrain from using the "God factor" here. It's cheap blackmail that has been used against the female folks for ages and now it's getting old. We now know better. Left to God, women shouldn't be earning income but we do. But you guys forget that and instead blame the economy. Be objective and don't use double standards dear. I don't want to press anybody's mumu button and I don't want anyone to press mine either. I find it manipulative and deceitful. Just be honest with eachother at all times.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Reasons Why Most Guys Don't Want To Marry A Virgin Anymore / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.