Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56225 Views)

Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by olasmith10(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2015
some ladies comments just deh give me functional diarrhea...

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
can share whatever I want to and you can do absolutely nothing about it, the saddest part for you is that in 3 lifetimes to come, you still won't be able to do anything about it.

A man can never be my problem.

Now my problem with you is that you answered that sonofmark ; that guy came to this thread itching badly for attention, a fight, and an opportunity to show his insulting skills. Now he's happy as you have given him d chance to exhibit himself. Why not let him be so as to prevent him from deriving more pleasure from you? I don't understand why mznelly would like this vile sort of person.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Explain in pidgin please cheesy cheesy cheesy

It suits your ego. You measure your worth by how a woman treats you. Get free from that bondage and boost your self esteem. Then I'm sure this thread would not have come up in the first place.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by amokeme(f): 10:59pm On May 25, 2015
Pinkylilly:
come I'll train you. Choi!!! My fellow lady. *SMH*
I didn't say I don't know how to do them.. I don't like doing it. There is a difference smiley
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:59pm On May 25, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Trust me, with all sense of responsibilty, I DON'T want to have anything to do with you or what you supposedly "share" (NEVER) and I won't buy what you "share" too .

So don't be fond of yourself too soon dear .
You don't want to have anything to do with me yet somehow you had to mention me and even know I share whatever freely, how stupid are you? If I don't be fond of myself na you I go dey fond of? What a tool.

Feck off jare, ewu of the highest order.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by francizy(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2015
[s]
netizenbuzz:

You just showed your level of ignorance. It is because you expect wifey to be in the kitchen while you fold your arms and watch champions league, that's why you are insecure that a woman would do the same to you. Most women wouldn't watch tv if their husbands are cooking. They'd probably be involved in some other chores like bathing the kids. Broaden your imagination.
[/s]

And you lack sense of humor because your corporate and mechanical brains couldn't detect simple humour in a harmless statement. Keep your opinion or better still, drop it in a trash can because your kind may be worse than what you wrote here..
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Lady bonds with mother

I bond with father...

Man the babe wen do you this mumu Jazz nor try at all.

You just keep ranting without even understanding nada...

There's no law that says a lady must bond with mother or vice versa. Yh, say whatever you want about jazz.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Adaeze003(f): 11:01pm On May 25, 2015
Pinkylilly:
shatap that ur mouth. How can you say such. So u're one of them. No manners. Chai!!!

Ma'am, where did you fly out from? Kindly fly back there...

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

When you are a GUEST in someone's home you should be treated with kindness and respect rather male or female, it has nothing to do with feminism, feminism is just a cop out some men use to continue their outdated and unfair culture.
Culture evolves with time, you are living in the 21st century, what worked in the 10th century may not be appropriate in todays world. Life is about change and growth.
Don't be a hypocrite to your culture and pick out things that only benefits you, how about the part where the man in the SOLE provider of the home, do your job and stop expecting the women to go out and do your job for you.

Its my prerogative right to provide for the home ofcourse,infact I don't like it if a woman provides more than me, I luv acting the man, so I don't know what you mean by doing my job. My mum(although now retired) was a successful career woman, still makes out time to prepare correct soup. So do you see this as stress or 'slavery' as you put it? She is kind of old school but guess what I am not from a broken home. Now check out the 21st century trends, divorce rates have gone through the roof. I am not expecting too much but just be the helpmate you are meant to be with love and respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 25, 2015
francizy:
[s][/s]

And you lack sense of humor because your corporate and mechanical brains couldn't detect simple humour in a harmless statement. Keep your opinion or better still, drop it in a trash can because your kind may be worse than what you wrote here..

Harmless you say?.......I call it passive sexism and negative stereotype. I'm sorry I don't have the type of cheap sense of humour you have. You are the type to cheapen another human being just to sound funny. Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 11:04pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

She started with the insults.

About being childish: that is kind of ironic coming from you a teenage ìmp. Back off fleabag!

Teenager? Fleabag? grin grin grin
You calling me childish names only proves your immaturity.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 11:04pm On May 25, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Now my problem with you is that you answered that sonofmark ; that guy came to this thread itching badly for attention, a fight, and an opportunity to show his insulting skills. Now he's happy as you have given him d chance to exhibit himself. Why not let him be so as to prevent him from deriving more pleasure from you? I don't understand why mznelly would like this vile sort of person.
I didn't even know the f00l, actually thought he had something to say, I'm not new to his likes and their nonsense so I don't fret at all, he is too small a fish to fry in such cases. No be today na.grin

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by francizy(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2015
[s]
netizenbuzz:

Harmless you say?.......I call it passive sexism and negative stereotype. I'm sorry I don't have the type of cheap sense of humour you have. You are the type to cheapen another human being just to sound funny. Grow up.
[/s]

Take your worthless rant else where, don't have your time. Grown hypocrite..
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by francizy(m): 11:05pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

Khiaa cheesy
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by tammie24: 11:06pm On May 25, 2015
jidebaba69:

I think you are very right. A lady should show her upbringing by doing the right thing all the time. Because one day she will go to her in-laws place and expect her mother in law to wash up after her.
Thank u oo jare!!
Na only u don make sense since morning

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Acidosis(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2015
The older bro is handicapped, right?

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 11:07pm On May 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

My dear, Nairaland is different from the real world. Forget these dudes here. They wash their plates wherever they are. Are they trying to tell me they tell their female friends to wash plates for them? abeg nl dudes always live in a fantasy world on Nl only. Nl just gives them liver to talk here. outside here they cant say nada! dnt mind them.
Useless things stinking up the whole place, these ones that live off their girlfriends wan follow talk sef, NL sha, we've seen it all.grin

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Men... some babes can sha get headache with comprehension.

Go read my posts, even the last one you quoted. If a[b] woman uses dishes[/b], she should wash them.

Concentrate on the bolded.

Haba....

You have not answered my question. I see how you are trying to avoid it. The hypocrisy is glaring. End of discussion.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 25, 2015
Adaeze003:

Ma'am, where did you fly out from? Kindly fly back there...
same place you flew out from...Nonsense. Go and sleep little child

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Its my prerogative right to provide for the home ofcourse,infact I don't like it if a woman provides more than me, I luv acting the man, so I don't know what you mean by doing my job. My mum(although now retired) was a successful career woman, still makes out time to prepare correct soup. So do you see this as stress or 'slavery' as you put it? She is kind of old school but guess what I am not from a broken home. Now check out the 21st century trends, divorce rates have gone through the roof. I am not expecting too much but just be the helpmate you are meant to be with love and respect.

If you really want to be fair, then your wife shouldn't provide at all just like you don't want to do housechores at all. And you guys always use tgis classic arguments about your moms. Maybe you should sit her down and ask her how she really feels with the pressure sometimes. I have a mom too and only we the daughters see when she is in pain and understand. My brothers are always so oblivious its funny. Of course, your momma will never let you see that because she knows it'll only make you recent your father. Let's be honest with oursleves, most men only want to uphold the status quo because it suits them and they know it. Don't use culture and bible to justify your not-so-right ways. Just learn to be sselfless. Bring in your 100 and let your woman do the same.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

'Fleabag' is a common "childish" name to your lots? Intriguing. This has got a curious spin to it. So, in which cave were you raised?smiley

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
amokeme:
I didn't say I don't know how to do them.. I don't like doing it. There is a difference smiley
same ni undecided
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
francizy:
[s][/s]

Take your worthless rant else where, don't have your time. Grown hypocrite..

Hahahaha.....they do this when they have nothing else to say. Pele dear grin grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 25, 2015
netizenbuzz:

It suits your ego. You measure your worth by how a woman treats you. Get free from that bondage and boost your self esteem. Then I'm sure this thread would not have come up in the first place.

Oga madam, nor be me start thread oh....
No I measure my worth by how much Impart on society at large.

I took a course on gender and sex roles, and I can confidently tell you that women are more equipped to handle certain issues than men,
Just as men are more equipped to handle some issues than women.

The fact is i find most women rather emotional than rational, while it isnt such a bad thing, it sometimes ruins discusions where objectivity is called for.

Now back to topic, a supposed fiancee visits her fiance and the brother, and after eating food that could have been prepared by anyone left her own very plate unwashed. The younger brother did not decide not to wash all the plates but simply refused to wash the plate the brothers fiancee used.

So please before you jump on a story go back to the first page. Dont try to be smart where common sense is all that is needed.

If you cant do others, at least do your own, but na lie, these bitter simpletons on nairaland cant just see A even if its as big as a house.

As for insult, trust me, I wasnt trying to, I was just stating an obvious fact. I nor dey like insult people online, try me face to face u go know say i pass basket mouth.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by francizy(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Hahahaha.....they do this when they have nothing else to say. Pele dear grin grin

Sorry to disappoint you, dssing you adds nothing to my qualifications so it's better leaving you to ponder about your childishness

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 25, 2015
olupops:
Younger brother inlaw of nawodays are full of troubles. I wash the plates my maid use in eating not to talk of my sister inlaw to be.

But you are a lady. There's no problem with that. Homely activities are more of lady than men. A good lady would do that even with passion.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
You must be delusional to think I know you or your perceived reputation, wtf?

And what you call well articulated fact is a strangers opinion of me? An opinion he holds as an insult to my person, need I say. What assertions do I need facts to back up? And the names calling was not in response to his insults/derogatory comments?

Are you sure you are alright?
pls ignore that raving lunatic, he isn't alright, can't you see his face?

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Bsyno(f): 11:17pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Your opinion you said, so dont expect everyone to adopt it.

Actually u av d rite to ur opinion. And truely, d lady's action wz notin to write home abt.hweva, its very wrong of u to av generalised n use d word "Mere lady"like ladies are worthless . Its condescendin, n respect dey say is reciprocal. Think b4 u write

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by amokeme(f): 11:18pm On May 25, 2015
Pinkylilly:
same ni undecided
your opinion smiley

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
Useless things stinking up the whole place, these ones that live off their girlfriends wan follow talk sef, NL sha, we've seen it all.grin

See its because of what ive seen outside Nl i am saying this. There was this corper dude who was given accomodation by a working class lady. guess who was doing the cooking, cleaning and fetching of water? all because he was given accomodation o. I know this girl and her boyfriend who were living together in school. whenever this girl goes out, this guy goes with her o. to market nko? he follows her. Fetch water nko? he follows her. She was the one who practically fed him sef because his parents had nothing. when i see Nl dudes forming boss and hard men here nagging all day i laugh o. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 11:20pm On May 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

I'm not talking about what your mom does, if you want to use your culture as the guideline to the responsibilities of a woman and a man, do it all the way don't just pick out the things that cater to you.
If a woman's duties is to take care of the home, so be it but don't expect her to go out and work her butt off to help you do your job (providing for the home) when you can't in return help her in the home.

Simply put, do YOUR job (to provide) and let her do her job (the upkeep of the house) and stop being lazy and selfish.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Oildichotomy(m): 11:20pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't want to have anything to do with me yet somehow I had to mention me and even know I share whatever freely, how stupid am I ? If I don't get to be fond of a Bitch like myself na cocoa I go dey fond of? I'm a TOOL. (Go-to-hell to be precise)

I am gonna Feck off jare,I am an ewu of the highest order.
Oh really?

And you did this Free cocacola

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Avoid Nigerian Married Women With Your Life! / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.