Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates (56275 Views)

Between This Man And His Fianceeā€™s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Fitness Motivator Grabs His Fiancee's Butt In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 9:42pm On May 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
lol

People like you are the ones that guys use to their satisfaction before dumping your proud asss.

Which guy's mother will accept a FEMALE that regards herself in the same level as the MALE

Even the bible said the MAN is the head...goodluck though

A civilised man. The bible said nothing about a woman being a man's slave, helpmate yes, there is a difference and some of you men should learn it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 9:48pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

How about severally coming to sleep and leave the next day? She is still a visitor? She has already started showing bad characters and the guy should know what he's about to delve his hands into, else, he will be the one going to market to buy grayfish, pumpkins and tomatoes and come cook for her and as well as washing her undies for her when they finally get married.

The op said nothing about her being a frequent guess, and what is wrong with him going to the market, buying groceries and preparing a romantic dinner for the two of them?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by suzzy16(f): 9:49pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Just as I can also replace or add to her as I please cheesy cheesy
bt wait,does being submissive means a good wife,I think love matters most,cos there re some cases,the wife is over submissive,bt d husband ignore her and still cheat on her

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

Wow!! Because she doesn't like doing dishes you call her a hoe, what kind of culture is this?

SW dialect. grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by emperorchedda(m): 9:49pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

A civilised man. The bible said nothing about a woman being a man's slave, helpmate yes, there is a difference and some of you men should learn it.
The bible clearly said the man is the HEAD, the head is the leader.

You must respect your leader

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 9:52pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Just true-to-type. When confronted with well-articulated facts or compounding questions, you lots resort to being vituperative and hurling scathing invectives. As predictable as clockwork.smiley
And your point is? Please do well to point out the well articulated facts and compounding questions that I have neglected but instead started being insulting.

Or are you just looking for someone to practice some choice words on?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by BabaOneChance: 9:52pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

Bros I personally make it a point of duty to cook for my first time visiting girlfriends. It usually drives home the point of what is expected.

First time even tenth time, as long as she is still in girlfriend zone, my kitchen is a no no for her.

The fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach grin grin grin I nor dey play rough play reach there.

My problem is that the lady is no longer the typical visitor, she is now a familiar spirit cheesy cheesy cheesy
She should be free to do some chores around the house she plans on living after marriage. Abi the 'fiancee' na just for mouth?

Let me give you another story. I had this friend who was living in the elder brothers house after graduation, and he really enjoys cooking.
The elder brothers fiancee would come and he would cook, while she would be in the room playing romance with the brother.

Now food is ready, she comes out and serves herself and this very humble fellow clears the kitchen.

She didnt see anything wrong with it, even the elder brother didnt see anything wrong with it. He was an easy going person so he felt maybe it's because she was still a fiancee/visitor cos she usually comes from Lagos.

When they eventually got married, that was when this lady really showed this guy her true color. She would buy things from the market and be waiting for this guy to prepare the meals. Now my friend started getting angry, but it was already too late, the lady had been given the impression that he was okay with the arrangement. When he tried to point it out to his elder brother, he took sides with the wife. My friend just adviced himself and moved back to their parents house, before a girl he is quite older than turns him to househelp because he was being nice.

So Bros I have seen this kind of scenario play out before, if the younger brother doesn't make his statement now, he should be ready to keep serving that lady.

No properly brought up lady will finish eating, (am not even saying she should cook o) and leave HER plates in the sink for anyone to wash, let alone a grown man of over 25 years. While she calls herself someone's fiancee. That sp called elder brother needs deliverance.

Personally I would have jokingly talked my younger bro to clear the dishes. I will not subject him to such insults just because I pay his fees, just like I will not compel my fiancee to wash my younger brothers dish, simply because she is a woman.

Everyone must understand his/her place, I don't take rubbish from ladies, fiancee or not. undecided
Lolololol! I think this clears it all. If dumping dirty plates for others to wash has become the habit of a fiancee, it might take the intervention of the holy spirit to set things aright for her developing family. The man must do something about it quickly. Normally, only a new chic is treated in that respect, especially when she never share kpomo grin
Ride on, dude

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

Ofcourse as you said, helpmate she should be helping around instead of lacking courtesy, only poisoned feminists' minds will see it as slavery.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
You are just a dolt, how can you know? Being single is not a bad thing btw, some people actually are, by choice, grow some sense my friend, it really doesn't hurt.

Whatever! Your egoistic and unwomanly characters are the bane of your singleness. I've just told the truth. If you like, work to amend it or still stay single where you are.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 9:56pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:
A neighbourhood brother was seriously angry with his younger bro this morning when he realised that the plates his fiancee ate with when she visited last night was not washed by his younger brother.

The guy may have purposely refused to wash the plates because he believes it's an insult for a lady (be it his senior or junior) to have eaten from a plate and lacked the basic womanly manners to leave it unwashed.

Since the dude who's a student and well over 25yrs realised that a lady, who should be respecting men would rather try to bring him down to that extent and had thus refused to wash the plates.

This issue actually caused an uproar between the two brothers up to the point the elder brother was telling the younger one "finish your school asap and leave my house...nonsense".

Well, the elder brother later went and washed the plates furiously angry without his sibling. The fact that he even supported the lady on such act is what surprised everyone.

The question is, what RIGHT does a lady (be it a wife or fiancee) have to keep the plates she ate with for her brother in-law to come wash for her? Who should rather do that to who? Smh @women of nowadays. No iota of manners in them again.

Op you are confusing alot of people, who has the fiance, the elder or the younger brother?
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 25, 2015
suzzy16:
bt wait,does being submissive means a good wife,I think love matters most,cos there re some cases,the wife is over submissive,bt d husband ignore her and still cheat on her

My dear being submissive isn't a recipe for 'not cheating'

Just as dishing out cash doesn't stop a girl from 'cheating on you'

Everything has to be in their right perspective.

We always have this mentality that because I do this or that, I expect this and that. NO!!

Do what you know is right, it doesn't matter if the guy or girl notices it or not, what's more important is do what you know is right.

Call a spade a spade. If you are not respectful, you are not respectful, it has absolutely nothing to do with anybody.

Attitude is everything, including marriage.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 9:59pm On May 25, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I think that word" visitor" in the Nigerian context does not really mean what you think it means.......well I erm stand to be corrected
Don't lose me please. Is a word now supposed to mean something different from it original meaning when used in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

Op you are confusing alot of people, who has the fiance, the elder or the younger brother?

The elder bro of course. Nothing to be confused about. It's clearly stated.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 25, 2015
nepp:

What do u expect? In a nigerian home, the boys are taught to take a chill while the girls clean up after them... grin
Very poor home training..
When I have kids both my son and daughter would learn to cook, clean and be homely sad it only makes them better people.
Every day of a nigerian daughters life she's constantly being taught on how to please men. The sons are never taught on how to please women.

Gbam!! Nigerian males are trained to be handicapped and crippled like babies. Infact parents teach them nothing. When they eventually go to school and live independent lives it becomes a prblem for them to even feed themselves and keep their environment clean. Thats why you see some of them very dirty like pigs and very disorganized. Boxers one side, dirty singlet another side, sand sand everywhere even on their beds. Very bad home training! Look at the result now. They are waiting for imaginary maids to cater to them like handicaps. I have come across really neat guys that are domesticated and dnt wait for a female to clean up after them. Thats proper upbringing.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by tuffgongjo(m): 10:05pm On May 25, 2015
amokeme:
am just lazy angry but I do things when necessary.. smiley ( there is a difference btwn being lazy and dirty)
The girl should have washed the plates tho..
It is "I'm" not "Am".

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 25, 2015
khia:

Confuse kwa?

The younger brother simply refused to wash the particular plate his elder brother's fiancee used to eat.

This issue is more than just the dishes alone. Something more was behind his actions. I am certain of that.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 25, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Gbam!! Nigerian females are trained to be handicapped and crippled like babies. Infact parents teach them nothing. When they eventually go to school and live independent lives it becomes a prblem for them to even feed themselves and keep their environment clean. Thats why you see some of them very dirty like pigs. Very bad home training! Look at the result now. They are waiting for imaginary maids to cater to them like handicaps.

OK... I agree with your point.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:
In the literal sense the FIANCEE is a 'visitor' who came to pay a visit.

Technically, the FIANCEE has gone beyond the 'visitor' tag.

This is clearly a handshake that has gone beyond the elbow.

Wisdom is profitable to direct, personally except the fiancee is way older than the younger brother
she berra get her behind into the kitchen and do the dishes. Jeez what kind of mother brought her up in an African country.

Am even more ashamed for the brother. He should have some shame for himself, just because he pays the brother's school fees
he has lost all reasoning and sense of decency. A guy that couldn't handle an issue with his younger brother wants to get married

Something is already fundamentally wrong here.

I feel pity for women who feel the need to invoke their feminist traits only when it suits their purpose. Those types are the worst kind of hypocrites on earth.

God help my generation.

And i pity men who want to uphold status quo just because it suits their self of entitlement tongue

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:08pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

Whatever! Your egoistic and unwomanly characters are the bane of your singleness. I've just told the truth. If you like, work to amend it or still stay single where you are.
Lmao.grin

The shallowness of this post is amazing, dude you don't know shet about me.

If not being womanly or lacking in good character is defined as having a brain, a mind and being able to use it, not living my life by the dictates of some chauvinistic men or ignorant people in the society, i will proudly wear the badge.

6 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 10:08pm On May 25, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Ofcourse as you said, helpmate she should be helping around instead of lacking courtesy, only poisoned feminists' minds will see it as slavery.

When you are a GUEST in someone's home you should be treated with kindness and respect rather male or female, it has nothing to do with feminism, feminism is just a cop out some men use to continue their outdated and unfair culture.
Culture evolves with time, you are living in the 21st century, what worked in the 10th century may not be appropriate in todays world. Life is about change and growth.
Don't be a hypocrite to your culture and pick out things that only benefits you, how about the part where the man in the SOLE provider of the home, do your job and stop expecting the women to go out and do your job for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
And your point is? Please do well to point out the well articulated facts and compounding questions that I have neglected but instead started being insulting.

Or are you just looking for someone to practice some choice words on?

Obviously my reputation preceeds me.

He, RedBenson, opined that you are "hopelessly single" premised on your near-misandry assertions and your ultra-feministic views which few men would endure. Instead of stating facts to back your assertions, you went on a name-calling tirade.
Still think I am needlessly picking on you?

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 25, 2015
netizenbuzz:

And i pity men who want to uphold status quo just because it suits their self of entitlement tongue

Explain in pidgin please cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

My dear being submissive isn't a recipe for 'not cheating'

Just as dishing out cash doesn't stop a girl from 'cheating on you'

Everything has to be in their right perspective.

We always have this mentality that because I do this or that, I expect this and that. NO!!

Do what you know is right, it doesn't matter if the guy or girl notices it or not, what's more important is do what you know is right.

Call a spade a spade. If you are not respectful, you are not respectful, it has absolutely nothing to do with anybody.

Attitude is everything, including marriage.

Being respectful and being submissive are two different things. I don't think naija men will hold "submission" in high regard if what they mean is actually respeect. Most in their minds just want to put their women under subjection and have the final say at all cost. If you are talking about respect, it is very easy to respect someone. And it goes both ways.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 25, 2015
Kingsleyinfo:

OK... I agree with your point.... grin grin grin grin grin

Of course you will be in denial. Why not? a lot of you were not properly brought up at all. The truth is bitter.
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by christabeli: 10:14pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

By all ramifications, it's wrong, very very wrong for a lady to eat and leave the plate for an in-law, a male in-law for that matter to come wash the plate. Dont you have respect for men folks? If you try that, it means you can as well leave the plate you ate for your husband to come wash it while you cross your legs at the sitting room watching nollywood movie. If he agrees to do this, then the next you remind him of your undies that had been soaked for days and need to be washed and get dried.
You need help. Your perception about women is something else. Your emphasis since you started this thread has been on "Mere woman, Almighty Man". You are an accident waiting to happen except you change.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

How? So men should begin to do women things before you women would see men as rightly raised? Who should wash plates in the real sense? Be sincere to yourself.

The person that used the plate undecided

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by vitality22(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2015
amokeme:
I don't like doing dishes grin.. She might be like me tongue
Chei, is there hope of getting a marriage material these days? Oh God please help us the men oooooo

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by freecocoa(f): 10:17pm On May 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Obviously my reputation preceeds me.

He, RedBenson, opined that you are "hopelessly single" premised on your near-misandry assertions and your ultra-feministic views which few men would endure. Instead of stating facts to back your assertions, you went on a name-calling tirade.
Still think I am needlessly picking on you?
You must be delusional to think I know you or your perceived reputation, wtf?

And what you call well articulated fact is a strangers opinion of me? An opinion he holds as an insult to my person, need I say. What assertions do I need facts to back up? And the names calling was not in response to his insults/derogatory comments?

Are you sure you are alright?

4 Likes

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by vitality22(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2015
christabeli:
You need help. Your perception about women is something else. Your emphasis since you started this thread has been on "Mere woman, Almighty Man". You are an accident waiting to happen except you change.
Ma'am I think you are the one that needs help.

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by khia: 10:21pm On May 25, 2015
RedBenson:

The elder bro of course. Nothing to be confused about. It's clearly stated.

It wasn't clearly stated because it could have been either one from your write up. but in that case I change my stance, that sorry, lazy no good elder brother should have gotten off of his lazy behind and cleaned up after HIS guest/fiance, not unless the younger brother ate dinner aswel. grin grin
Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by ugodean8485(f): 10:21pm On May 25, 2015
spicykev:
Yea, u are one Nigerian that has spoken her mind....I noticed most pple here are just following the crowd, some cannot sit down for a minute and analyze the whole story the guy has put up. its not only a woman's responsibility to ensure peace in a home, its a collective responsibility, ego is something that can reduce someone or deprive people of better opportunities, I have seen it happen.I am not a proponent of arrogance and will never be,am only analyzing a situation from my church mind( lol) all am saying is that there is a way the guy wld have managed the situation and no body wld hear a thing. He could have washed the plates and table his case before the brother properly, everybody wld be happy and he won't be told to leave.....wisdom is profitable to.....

I can't agree less. You HV said it all. I hope some hypocrites will pick a moral from your points.... Just one moral...lol...that won't be asking for too much
kiss

1 Like

Re: He Was Angry With His Brother Because Of His Fiancee's Unwashed Plates by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2015
freecocoa:
You must be delusional to think I know you or your perceived reputation, wtf?

And what you call well articulated fact is a strangers opinion of me? An opinion he holds as an insult to my person, need I say. What assertions do I need facts to back up? And the names calling was not in response to his insults/derogatory comments?

Are you sure you are alright?

It really must be painful being a haggard spinster at age 43 like Bimbo Akintola. I understand your plight. How's your menopausal pain been? Still jaw-clenching?smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.