Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (54981 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2015
After discovering that it's too watering.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2015
emitheo:
OP...wat about when u meet d girl @ night..& shes beautiful,also known as "night beauty" & after maybe u lash her probably dat same night..in d mornin u wake up beside her & lo & behold..u com see her face- u b like "oh shit,see road-kill UGLY"...no choice but to dump her nah. abi?
Na so baba cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MRBrownJ: 1:46pm On May 26, 2015
uniqueboi:
Naija guys really need to change their mentality abt straffing. When you straff finish you go tell your nigga say u don chop that girl, you don blow her, my guy go say him don bite. The thing weh u chop still dae in between her legs. You don pay money, do exercise, sweat, throway the fine children u suppose born remaining the imbeciles and militants. You go still get mouth say you don chop the girl Meanwhile na u dae lose after blazing her and paying her. I no dae say make you no feel free to straff as many girls as possible buh the matter na say if u look am critically na guys dae lose. Remember when you dae kneel down dae beg to straff the smelling cuntus? Ehen! grin And for the ladies any guy weh open mouth say him don fvck u tell am say na u fvck am. Cux u no lose. Your cuntus dae whr e dae waiting for a better nigga to cum 4 it.

Quote me and ur father dies.

why wouldnt a man share a good toto? you dey craze?! any man who is just fukcing a lady, should let other guys taste it too, why be selfish and try to keep a toto that you know you wont wife anyway? as God said:"do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 1:59pm On May 26, 2015
omooba969:

Very funny
FYI- underage is d right word not underage(d) ok.
all join,u sah understood wah I was trying to say
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 26, 2015
Genycharl:

The guys loss cos ladies don't give a shit this days except maybe you were the first guy
cutie
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by okabe(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2015
Genea:
iffahear
Babe no deny nah tongue
If u talk true, I no go do u d same tin wink
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by vitus101: 3:34pm On May 26, 2015
Abeg leave mata. Wetin u wan talk abt a certain calabar gurl wey tell me say she dey use her 'CUNTinent' dey help guys. She talk say she no fit endure the 'torture' wey guys dey go thru when she has d 'tool' to render help. Na so she go PH from Uyo go knack one guy, that one wan use P***k finish am. B4 she pull cloth,D guy don go 4 rounds.. Abeg guys make una Chop,Clean mouth and wash hand sef.. But Chop responsibly oo.. Calabar babes dey try.. abeg make we clap for dem. No seriously make we encourage them. Dem dey help our situation.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL. Mr. Ronald, enjoying the ongoing shenanigans? It's like Nairaland guys premeditated the women 'bashings' since yesterday leaving the women to cower in retreat. It's reached fever-pitch level since then. Should we be feeling guilty or what? cheesy

I have realized Tosyne2much materials are a decoy disposed for the entrapment of your 'preys' and like it's typical of quarries they crawl out of their shell only to be crammed by the 'marauders'. The most intriguing angle of it is the hypervelocity at which the cagey ones are quick to initiate a ceasefire once in a chokey. cheesy

Although the bickering are sometimes necessary to maintain a level of sanity its also healthy we keep the lashing-out at a modest level, so we don't completely scare the female gender off this board. And for the past few days you've been very courteous with your seemingly rule of engagement. Hopefully, it stays that way henceforth. Sure you must have also noticed, lately, your 'quarries' have been more prudent with their activities and are dodging any verbal warfare with their 'predator' who has made it a mandate to lurk around in his bid to devour anyone who falls to his net.
grin
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by zikray: 3:41pm On May 26, 2015
Gbam angry angry angry
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by edjeodiri(m): 4:11pm On May 26, 2015
Nice one cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2015
vitus101:
Abeg leave mata. Wetin u wan talk abt a certain calabar gurl wey tell me say she dey use her 'CUNTinent' dey help guys. She talk say she no fit endure the 'torture' wey guys dey go thru when she has d 'tool' to render help. Na so she go PH from Uyo go knack one guy, that one wan use P***k finish am. B4 she pull cloth,D guy don go 4 rounds.. Abeg guys make una Chop,Clean mouth and wash hand sef.. But Chop responsibly oo.. Calabar babes dey try.. abeg make we clap for dem. No seriously make we encourage them. Dem dey help our situation.

Mister, what do you mean by "...A certain CALABAR girl..."? Becareful about making silly allusions to denigrade the Ibibio and Efik tribes.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by fucktoto: 5:22pm On May 26, 2015
have mercy on these girls. they wudn't have wide pvssies if u didn't shove ur mandingo in them
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ceecee0703(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
well,i'll say ur correct..buh sum ladies wn't jst get it infact sum have no pride in dem..holy shit do dy even knw wah pride is..i jst hope our eyes ar shined enof 2 knw wah a guy rwily want..m nt a victim tho n i hope i'll neva b....n get me cleared m nt formin a saint....jst wish we cn stp being delusional....

sister please elusidate your points more....i will so love to learn...what do we the guys want...
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ceecee0703(m): 5:52pm On May 26, 2015
suzzy16:
sorry dear,I just pity what some guys face in d hands of ladies,God knws I'm nt so wicked like dis,if I dnt love d guy,I would ve let him knw in d first place,no relationship than using him for survival,some ladies ehn
see dear eeh, i was in a relationship wit a lady God knows dat i love dat gurl wit d whole of my hrt ,i dont ask her for sex or anything i helped her she gained admission do u knw wat she told me that am far off and some trash....we are not togeda again and how am i suppose to truely love a lady....i knw also dat it is like dat wit women too bt dat my side of d story
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 6:01pm On May 26, 2015
ceecee0703:

see dear eeh, i was in a relationship wit a lady God knows dat i love dat gurl wit d whole of my hrt ,i dont ask her for sex or anything i helped her she gained admission do u knw wat she told me that am far off and some trash....we are not togeda again and how am i suppose to truely love a lady....i knw also dat it is like dat wit women too bt dat my side of d story
okay,she doesn't love u dear
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

I have realized Tosyne2much materials are a decoy disposed for the entrapment of your 'preys' and like it's typical of quarries they crawl out of their shell only to be crammed by the 'marauders'. The most intriguing angle of it is the hypervelocity at which the cagey ones are quick to initiate a ceasefire once in a chokey. cheesy

Although the bickering are sometimes necessary to maintain a level of sanity its also healthy we keep the lashing-out at a modest level, so we don't completely scare the female gender off this board. And for the past few days you've been very courteous with your seemingly rule of engagement. Hopefully, it stays that way henceforth. Sure you must have also noticed, lately, your 'quarries' have been more prudent with their activities and are dodging any verbal warfare with their 'predator' who has made it a mandate to lurk around in his bid to devour anyone who falls to his net.
grin
See how the son of man murdered English
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 26, 2015
*some comments though**
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 26, 2015
Nice thread
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 26, 2015
No attack
please

In my view...

A girl will only feel dumped if sex was the only weapon she had to keep the relationship going.....

Its true that some ladies could give a guy sex just to keep him.....

I wish they added other good qualities...........

But seriously, guys get problem... Aaaaah..

HARD TO GET: they see at as arrogant and dump your sorry ass...

EASY GOING AND SOCIALBLE: too cheap. They still dump your sorry ass.

Wetin we go do again? Turn deaf and dumb?
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:23pm On May 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
As for me when a girl forms "Hard to get" too much i'm definitely going to dump her after i'm done with her. undecided

I have to repay for the stress she put me through. angry

Oga tosyne how fuel matter for your area na? cheesy

You're wicked o
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:42pm On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Well, that's true but things will get worse when you claim yeye hard to get
Na lie jare. Whether you claim hard to get or not, a guy who wants a piece of you will still walk after getting it. Only a guy who loves you for who you are will stick.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ceecee0703(m): 8:53pm On May 26, 2015
estyann:
No attack
please

In my view...

A girl will only feel dumped if sex was the only weapon she had to keep the relationship going.....

Its true that some ladies could give a guy sex just to keep him.....

I wish they added other good qualities...........

But seriously, guys get problem... Aaaaah..

HARD TO GET: they see at as arrogant and dump your sorry ass...

EASY GOING AND SOCIALBLE: too cheap. They still dump your sorry ass.

Wetin we go do again? Turn deaf and dumb?
swt hrt i love ur attitude but d truth is a lady needs to be real an knw what she wants and say No if what she sees is not what she wants and say Yes. without elongating till forever before saying yes....really wats d need of saying No for months and then saying yes all of a sudden ..most guys will take dia revenge on d babe....whats d need of sleeping with a guy on ur very first meeting....it all shows height of cluelessness....Most guys have ego and want dat ego caressed not crushed if a lady bruise it most guys will fight back.moreso,guys want their ladies to av dignity so even though they ask for sex on ur very first date they knw u might say No with respect n love for them....n gash they will respect u....if anyone doesnt he needs his head checked
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dugozpweeti(f): 8:56pm On May 26, 2015
ceecee0703:

my dear sister if u knw d worth of a lady who has slept wit less than 2mehn before marriage.u will even wish u were a virgin. Rarely will a guy stick with a woman whose sexual organ has been manipulated and thus deepened by several shapes of male sexual work tools.let her keep saying he doesnt worth her n let them b drilling her well for her until no one wants to drill again

Are you saying there's no hope for a hooker?
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ceecee0703(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2015
Dugozpweeti:

Are you saying there's no hope for a hooker?
No there is hope for them....go to prayer houses n babalawo house you go see them full there....
moreso you can see some of them forming saints in churches after they hav passed their prime..
finally some of them deceive some men to get married to them while the others marry the men if you knw what i mean and very few get d mercies of God n enjoy a good home...
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2015
Dugozpweeti:

Na lie jare. Whether you claim hard to get or not, a guy who wants a piece of you will still walk after getting it. Only a guy who loves you for who you are will stick.
Ehn ehn cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On May 26, 2015
ceecee0703:

swt hrt i love ur attitude but d truth is a lady needs to be real an knw what she wants and say No if what she sees is not what she wants and say Yes. without elongating till forever before saying yes....really wats d need of saying No for months and then saying yes all of a sudden ..most guys will take dia revenge on d babe....whats d need of sleeping with a guy on ur very first meeting....it all shows height of cluelessness....Most guys have ego and want dat ego caressed not crushed if a lady bruise it most guys will fight back.moreso,guys want their ladies to av dignity so even though they ask for sex on ur very first date they knw u might say No with respect n love for them....n gash they will respect u....if anyone doesnt he needs his head checked
May you live long my brother
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dugozpweeti(f): 9:35pm On May 26, 2015
monkeyDsabo:

No offence, but a lot of Naija girls no deserve pity. you might be an exception o. coz i think it's only about 70% that aren't worth the hassle of keeping. dated this girl for 4 years, she was forming virgin, so i spent my little resources, and encourage her to keep her chastity. helped her poor ass to uni, even though i was an undergrad. heck, even got my mum to help her bloody ungrateful sister with payments of her first fees in unilag. only for the damned b*tch to end up f*cking a married man, and loosing her virginity to him. then got severely drilled by some y y idiots. anyways for all my money, time and effort. all i got was 1 loosy round a day before leaving naija. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

actually might have to write the full story with a new tread, so people can learn

Sorry about that Bro... Wish I can even brag about being helped by a so called boyfriend abi na bedmate.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MsBliss(f): 9:40pm On May 26, 2015
manchester1:
u fink so
Know so
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ceecee0703(m): 10:45pm On May 26, 2015
i realised that most times the right gurls meet the wrong guys n the wrong gurls meet the right guys...so we hav a long chain of individuals beaten n battered by one sided relationships.....but we jus av to wait for d right person n stay put....sometimes both guys n ladies feel there is someone better...only to realise that all dat glitters are not gold...due to shame n maybe to avoid ridicle they stay enduring.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by phintohlar(f): 11:09pm On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaha cheesy
abi now
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by forandy(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2015
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by SirDorianGray(m): 4:33am On May 30, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
well,i'll say ur correct..buh sum ladies wn't jst get it infact sum have no pride in dem..holy shit do dy even knw wah pride is..i jst hope our eyes ar shined enof 2 knw wah a guy rwily want..m nt a victim tho n i hope i'll neva b....n get me cleared m nt formin a saint....jst wish we cn stp being delusional....

Looool
Why are you so defensive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.