Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (54986 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 6:57am On May 30, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Looool Why are you so defensive?
bcus of u na
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by SirDorianGray(m): 10:17am On May 30, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
bcus of u na
I wish
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 2:42pm On May 30, 2015
Justeenaleo:
10) Because the ladies want to have free sex too("get under your boxers"wink and when they are done, they give you signal probably by irritating you and you find them irritating and "dump" them. And then start feeng like boss, loooooooooool
smh
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 2:56pm On May 30, 2015
Genea:
naaaaaa dats not loss ,its a boost d guy wasn't worth her
yeah very true

Ironically
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 3:02pm On May 30, 2015
Genycharl:

The guys loss cos ladies don't give a shit this days except maybe you were the first guy
na today?
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 3:09pm On May 30, 2015
cococandy:
How about "he's an ediot with no sense of responsibility and all he wanted was the sex and nothing else"?

When will you guys begin to take responsibility for your thoughtlessness and xtupid randiness?
when ladies learn to close their legs.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 3:15pm On May 30, 2015
bankai2015:
Who send nowadays,

Boys will always be mumu,

Na just there nature.

Same old same story
I think the ladies are the mumu here for not keeping their virginity for their future husbands.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 7:07pm On May 30, 2015
suzzy16:
dis isn't correct,sorry,so u mean if a lady is hungry for sex,dat means she is an olosho or she is wide,sorry,I dnt agree with dat,and d recharge card thingy,I dnt agree with it,all dis doesn't mean she is a bad girl,next comment pls
lol
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 7:13pm On May 30, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
And they get more stu*pid with each passing day. Do I blame these childish men? No! I blame the women who glorify them.

women who glorify them are getting more stup*id each passing day,the earlier they learn to close their legs,the better for them.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 7:42pm On May 30, 2015
SexyCeline:
Coz most guys are silly & only jst after sex.
coz most ladies are greedy and always looking for the next big thing.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 7:56pm On May 30, 2015
thuao:
y won't we, when the only they have to offer is underskirt, mind u, underskirt plenty outside, just get done with n move on to the next one.
point is until ladies have other things to offer apart from underskirt, they wud always be dumped once we get there.
make a man want u, not because of underskirt, but bccos of what u can offer him, contribute to his life, future n u will be surprised, he won't leave , cos to him , u will be more than sextoy/sexmate wch most ladies re.
plus most other reasons given by people.
TOUCHE
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 8:04pm On May 30, 2015
ceecee0703:

see dear eeh, i was in a relationship wit a lady God knows dat i love dat gurl wit d whole of my hrt ,i dont ask her for sex or anything i helped her she gained admission do u knw wat she told me that am far off and some trash....we are not togeda again and how am i suppose to truely love a lady....i knw also dat it is like dat wit women too bt dat my side of d story
the reason you have to fucccck and dump as many b!tches as you can,they don't deserve love and care at all.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Youngpo413: 8:10pm On May 30, 2015
Dugozpweeti:

Sorry about that Bro... Wish I can even brag about being helped by a so called boyfriend abi na bedmate.
your comment makes me laugh hard...you mean you always date broke or stingy guys?
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 8:33pm On May 30, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol
yeah
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by cyndax(f): 7:59am On May 31, 2015
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/reasons-why-you-should-not-blame-guys.html

Written by: Tosyne2much
...like seriously uve gat this totally rite...most ladies...are like that....and d opposite so rare to find..but in d case of viriginty .....even if sh lied to u she did that...to save she form loosing u..so don't blame her...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.