Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (54987 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 25, 2015
Besides, I'm a lady but i don't wear skirts.............So..........
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 25, 2015
adeh39:

* continues chewing the gum loudly*

Warn yourself ooo

Orijin warn before adeh beat you ooo undecided

Despite the above warnings, she still continues chewing gums. . . angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Orijin warn before adeh beat you ooo undecided

Despite the above warnings, she still continues chewing gums. . . angry

* Carries Cold water and pour it on his head*

That's the last warning ooo

If you quote me again ehn

I will change into my real form * FISH* and swallow you.

* Chewing gum furiously and shaking my legs*

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 9:20pm On May 25, 2015
I don't blame the guy...I blame the woman. If she doesn't care about herself why should he?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Dhavids(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2015
*grabs eyeglasses..* came to veiw dps grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 25, 2015
adeh39:

* Carries Cold water and pour it on his head*

That's the last warning ooo

If you quote me again ehn

I will change into my real form * FISH* and swallow you.

* Chewing gum furiously and shaking my legs*
main evidence of a full time olosho embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:
main evidence of a full time olosho embarassed
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 9:27pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm surprised the outspoken female romancelanders chose to be silent
even wen u don't play hard to get na d same tin,most guys just want to chop and clean mouth,trust me I kno wah am saying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 25, 2015
adeh39:

I LOVE YOUembarassed

your siggy embarassed
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Jayjay0(m): 9:39pm On May 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
Nothing more, Nothing less
Well said.. *Thumbs up*
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Justeenaleo(f): 9:56pm On May 25, 2015
Mannylex:

So whose loss is that?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here
Read it again.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2015
Genea:
even wen u don't play hard to get na d same tin,most guys just want to chop and clean mouth,trust me I kno wah am saying
Well, that's true but things will get worse when you claim yeye hard to get

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by babakol(m): 10:06pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I appreciate u making ur fellow guys happy but
you might need to grow up Slowpoke and retardo. Dont quote me back or else fire go fire u. Get some respect 4 yaself

Note: If that thread sud enter front page I'll delete my account off Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 10:17pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Well, that's true but things will get worse when you claim yeye hard to get
playing hard yo get is just to kno if d guy is serious or just fooling around,at least even after sleeping with her ,he wud kno dat not any kind of guy can sleep with her,beta to be had to get than b d compound slut

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Senjo(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Observing my female folks from my cashew tree
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2015
chowlade:

you might need to grow up Slowpoke and retardo. Dont quote me back or else fire go fire u. Get some respect 4 yaself

Can you see how ill-mannered you are ? Later now, the same inconsequential you will be running from herbalists to false prophets for deliverance on how to get a man attracted to you, unknowing to you that your manners can not attract a reasonable guy into your life even if you are being offered for free

Are you bereft of intelligence or you are just being stup.I'd on a public forum? Even if you are fooli.ish, at least you should pretend you are not on a forum like this

Fucccck off you attention seeking sex starved lady... Oh you think you can get my attention ?

And lastly, who cares if you deactivate or not if my thread hits the FP?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Can you see how ill-mannered you are ? Later now, the same inconsequential you will be running from herbalists to false prophets for deliverance on how to get a man attracted to you unknowing to you that a reasonable guy can not cope with your manners

Are you bereft of intelligence or you are just being stup.I'd on a public forum? Even if you are fooli.ish, at least you should pretend you are not on a forum like this

Fucccck off you attention seeking sex starved lady... Oh you think you can get me attention ?
My oga don vex. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Can you see how ill-mannered you are ? Later now, the same inconsequential you will be running from herbalists to false prophets for deliverance on how to get a man attracted to you unknowing to you that a reasonable guy can not cope with your manners

Fucccck off you attention seeking sex starved lady... Oh you think you can get me attention ?
Oga mi, i can help her when it comes to that grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:

Oga mi, i can help her when it comes to that grin

I swear na that part funny me pass. I dey laugh like mad man here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

And my own eyes no dey escape that kind statement, i sharply grabbed it incase there is vacancy grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by stephenqueen: 10:45pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Can you see how ill-mannered you are ? Later now, the same inconsequential you will be running from herbalists to false prophets for deliverance on how to get a man attracted to you, unknowing to your manners can not attract a reasonable guy into your life even if you are being offered for free

See as you murder the son of man grin grin
Who be this cowgirl na, tosyne shey make I dey break bottle angry

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oga mi, no mind all these yeye ladies wey no fit offer pass 5mins pleasure

Na dem go dey quote guys unnecessarily especially when you give a contrary view about gold diggers
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 10:46pm On May 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

Why don't you name names the few of us haven spoken.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 10:46pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:

And my own eyes no dey escape that kind statement, i sharply grabbed it incase there is vacancy grin

You na bad guy nau. cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

You na bad guy nau. cheesy
taaaaar! oga mi, I'm now a certified born again ooo. . . na yesterday i do baptism sef, but that one no mean say if ministration show make i reject ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On May 25, 2015
MrsChima:

Why don't you name names the few of us haven spoken.
You should know you are one of the outspoken female romancelander cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 25, 2015
chowlade:

If you fail to delete your account when this topic hit FP, then you must be the chief of all slow pokes and pervert.

The write up is a debatable article and coming here to hull insult on the OP is a disgraceful manner.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by shaboti: 10:53pm On May 25, 2015
This write-up is bullsh*t.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Evathyst(f): 10:56pm On May 25, 2015
Well, like one of my mentor once said; 'A truth that is told with bad intent beats all the lies that one can invent'.

What else can I say than to agree with the OP even though his intention might be questionable. But do I blame guys for dumping girls after sex? Absolutely No! It's because of how cheap a slut some girls have become. Else, one needs to see how a He-goats(guys) behave in the presence of she-goats every time they are sex starved; bleating incessantly, spitting, restlessness, etc.

As for me, I deserve the world from my guy. With or without sex.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by freenature: 10:57pm On May 25, 2015
[size=20pt]All of una wey dey kari ya JonTomos enta eny kyn paradise say e dey sweet you, chai i pity you cos na your destiny you just dey shia like say na biscuit in the name of revenge and fun[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 25, 2015
This thread is gay. Lame losers acting like they get girls. Waiting for a girl to comment on the thread so they can gang up on her and give each other high fives.

Let me play along.

Girls suck! Amiright??!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.