Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (54972 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by kelvyn7: 11:02pm On May 25, 2015
adeh39:
Besides, I'm a lady but i don't wear skirts.............So..........

if they can't get under ur skirts, they will get inside ur trousers nau grin its even better sef
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 25, 2015
Justeenaleo:
10) Because the ladies want to have free sex too("get under your boxers"wink and when they are done, they give you signal probably by irritating you and you find them irritating and "dump" them. And then start feeng like boss, loooooooooool
Gbam!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ceecee0703(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2015
Genea:
even wen u don't play hard to get na d same tin,most guys just want to chop and clean mouth,trust me I kno wah am saying

not every guy wants to chop n clean mouth and not all d guys are saints either but wen a lady makez her self moderate in everything n makes her self a jewel if d guy is stupid enof to let her go den its his loss not hers cos a wiser person must come.bt if d guy runs away cos d situation wit d gurl was critical mehn d gurl lost big tyme

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by wizzprince(m): 11:07pm On May 25, 2015
NO .10 when a girl insults you by downgrading you or spread gossips espeacially when you guys are not familiar, the guy go first vex , then later strategise how to chop by first becoming your friend, dat na whn he like you, but if d insult too pain am kia i no wan talk because the revenge no dey good , d gal wil even prefer he chop and clean mouth, talking from experience
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by lieth(f): 11:08pm On May 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
As for me when a girl forms "Hard to get" too much i'm definitely going to dump her after i'm done with her. undecided

I have to repay for the stress she put me through. angry

Oga tosyne how fuel matter for your area na? cheesy

not fair embarassed
naijaboiy:
As for me when a girl forms "Hard to get" too much i'm definitely going to dump her after i'm done with her. undecided

I have to repay for the stress she put me through. angry

Oga tosyne how fuel matter for your area na? cheesy

not fair
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by anwo247: 11:08pm On May 25, 2015
All correct this time.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by stephenqueen: 11:09pm On May 25, 2015
chowlade:

I appreciate u making ur fellow guys happy but
you might need to grow up Slowpoke and retardo. Dont quote me back or else fire go fire u. Get some respect 4 yaself

Note: If that thread sud enter front page I'll delete my account off Nairaland.

Oya do the needful angry angry
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by An2elect2(f): 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
It goes both ways. Ladies always receiving the short end of the stick. Are you romancelander males all bunch of homosexuals ive never seen a forum where men have one goal, so well planned to bash the opposite gender.

abeg!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 25, 2015
kelvyn7:

if they can't get under ur skirts, they will get inside ur trousers nau grin its even better sef

Lols.......... What if i don't wear trousers..... Like Dresses or gowns nko?
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 11:14pm On May 25, 2015
ceecee0703:

not every guy wants to chop n clean mouth and not all d guys are saints either but wen a lady makez her self moderate in everything n makes her self a jewel if d guy is stupid enof to let her go den its his loss not hers cos a wiser person must come.bt if d guy runs away cos d situation wit d gurl was critical mehn d gurl lost big tyme
naaaaaa dats not loss ,its a boost d guy wasn't worth her

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by komzyb(f): 11:14pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:
10 She Is An Icon Of Sex

Some ladies don't really need to tell you they are hungry of sex, merely looking at them, you will see the real definition of sex in them. Who wan marry pvnna wey don wide pass Atlantic ocean?

11 She Asks For Something In Return After Sex

After some couples of lashing, then she come up with something like: Orijin, see i don't have recharge card on my phone again ooo, buy card for me na. . . Then i will gladly remove N750 from my pocket and give it to her coz that's the exact amount i do give oloshos after a long day ministration with them!
tarhhhhh!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 25, 2015
komzyb:
tarhhhhh!!!
undecided
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by dayojags10(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2015
orijin o gbadun
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by storyforthegods: 11:18pm On May 25, 2015
adeh39:

Lols.......... What if i don't wear trousers..... Like Dresses or gowns nko?
i really dont no why am like oh
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by manuroq(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2015
Add to which list? U've written it all
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 25, 2015
storyforthegods:
i really dont no why am like oh

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 25, 2015
Your research na 101% true.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ceecee0703(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2015
friends sometimes we jump into conclusion about issues either in defence of a gender or in attack of one. the OP simply said somethings dat make guys dump ladies after getting under their skirts,as reasonable adults irrespective of gender we should look at it and logically comment cos truthfully some of the points he raised are very true and if u for any reason feel some are wrong then give ur reasons why....n we will be having a candid conversation like literates dat we are.thank yo

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2015
Genea:

It appears you misunderstood what he said. He was implying that if a guy should leave a treasurable and good girl just because he'd sex her, it's the guy's loss and not hers. And that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On May 25, 2015
wizzprince:
NO .10 when a girl insults you by downgrading you or spread gossips espeacially when you guys are not familiar, the guy go first vex , then later strategise how to chop by first becoming your friend, dat na whn he like you, but if d insult too pain am kia i no wan talk because the revenge no dey good , d gal wil even prefer he chop and clean mouth, talking from experience
Bwahahahahha roflwkmd cheesy

See I don use laf wake my villa mates cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On May 25, 2015
ceecee0703:
friends sometimes we jump into conclusion about issues either in defence of a gender or in attack of one. the OP simply said somethings dat make guys dump ladies after getting under their skirts,as reasonable adults irrespective of gender we should look at it and logically comment cos truthfully some of the points he raised are very true and if u for any reason feel some are wrong then give ur reasons why....n we will be having a candid conversation like literates dat we are.thank yo
God bless you bro
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by greggng: 11:25pm On May 25, 2015
A lady I was trying to love once told me we re having fucking relationship. I was angry untill she opened up and tell me that she enjoy fucking me and that's how far our relationship will go. At the end I started liking a fucking relationship.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Pamelayoung: 11:26pm On May 25, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Davefirst(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2015
ceecee0703:
The most sensible guy with wise word... #Gbam!!
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ceecee0703(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2015
Genea:
my dear sister if u knw d worth of a lady who has slept wit less than 2mehn before marriage.u will even wish u were a virgin. Rarely will a guy stick with a woman whose sexual organ has been manipulated and thus deepened by several shapes of male sexual work tools.let her keep saying he doesnt worth her n let them b drilling her well for her until no one wants to drill again

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On May 25, 2015
manuroq:
Add to which list? U've written it all
You can't expect me to know it all cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Akposkool(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2015
Why the over exaggeration of the pussy, see guys and ladies love sex. It's just nature that makes us do the chasing. Do you know some girls now are proud to count the guys they have finished in bed? The guys must start avoiding it and play hard to convince so the shit could be balance. It's called going dutch

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by elantraceey(f): 11:30pm On May 25, 2015
I don't have any single reason to blame them , no girl will feel dumped when a relationship is broken if she had chosen to close her legs.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ebony2011(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2015
crayfish like odour oozing out from under the skirt.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by komzyb(f): 11:35pm On May 25, 2015
Orijin101:
undecided
what's that?y d face..who fart for u?
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:35pm On May 25, 2015
elantraceey:
I don't have any single reason to blame them , no girl will feel dumped when a relationship is broken if she had chosen to close her legs.
Elantraceey claiming virgin since she became a nairaland registered user cool

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by islandmoon: 11:36pm On May 25, 2015
Why get under their pants when you can't actually get in their pants? It doesn't make sense to me, (may be na wrong english error)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.