Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (54992 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by SexyCeline(f): 8:56am On May 26, 2015
Coz most guys are silly & only jst after sex.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by kenny1313(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2015
Justeenaleo:
10) Because the ladies want to have free sex too("get under your boxers"wink and when they are done, they give you signal probably by irritating you and you find them irritating and "dump" them. And then start feeng like boss, loooooooooool
And d girl depreciate.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by proxillin(m): 9:00am On May 26, 2015
I always dump girls that give me hard times. Immediately I enter that side, I just send her packing.

Wetin be excessive Yanga sef.

I met this lady who gave me hell. When she finally agreed, it tooks 5 months before I could open her legs.

Since the day I opened her leg, she has been draining my strength with se.x. Its sexc every now and then.

You can't just satisfy her. She became something else, that If I refused to do it, she will make life difficult.

One day I asked her: You like sex and you pretended and made me suffer before you agreed. Why?

One thing I learnt about them is;

"Girls love sex more than guys" However:

1. They want guys to beg for it (na dem go enjoy am pass ooo)
2. Pride (Basic cause). 99 of every 100 ladies is proud.
3. Scam (They want to prove descent as against their lusty nature)

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by columbus007(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2015
The high rate girls pull there pant nowadays even surprise the devil,xpecially most calabar girls
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by columbus007(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2015
Genea:
even wen u don't play hard to get na d same tin,most guys just want to chop and clean mouth,trust me I kno wah am saying
ohh sorry dear,from experience abi grin
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 9:15am On May 26, 2015
monkeyDsabo:

This one that you have taken it upon yourself to comment on half of the post of this thread. undecided undecided hope no be say, this matter at hand self touch you? coz e be like say you get some attitude wey dey between number 1 to 9.
nt me,I just pity some ladies bah
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by mizkeleke(f): 9:19am On May 26, 2015
Lol Nice thread tosyne....
No 2 and 9 sha....verry funny. grin cheesy
BTW ladies should learn to protect their dignity. Its not sex or no sex that keeps a relationship..Its about your carriage and application of wisdom. cool
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by blakky97(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2015
Justeenaleo:
10) Because the ladies want to have free sex too("get under your boxers"wink and when they are done, they give you signal probably by irritating you and you find them irritating and "dump" them. And then start feeng like boss, loooooooooool
good looks you got there.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by columbus007(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Can you see how ill-mannered you are ? Later now, the same inconsequential you will be running from herbalists to false prophets for deliverance on how to get a man attracted to you, unknowing to you that your manners can not attract a reasonable guy into your life even if you are being offered for free

Are you bereft of intelligence or you are just being stup.I'd on a public forum? Even if you are fooli.ish, at least you should pretend you are not on a forum like this

Fucccck off you attention seeking sex starved lady... Oh you think you can get my attention ?

And lastly, who cares if you deactivate or not if my thread hits the FP?
na Harvard this bros go I swear down,ur english to big,bros sometimes I understand there are so many foul mouthed ladies out there and they are the ones running from pillar to post like chicken looking for a husband
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Gguy4real: 9:36am On May 26, 2015
I don't know there problem, why on earth will make a girl dey form hard to get, when then know say people wey dey find husband plenty for town i can't imagine me falling for a girl thats give me tough time before she give a chance na to strife and bleep she want be that nw and after that everybody go commot on untop
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 9:52am On May 26, 2015
well,i'll say ur correct..buh sum ladies wn't jst get it infact sum have no pride in dem..holy shit do dy even knw wah pride is..i jst hope our eyes ar shined enof 2 knw wah a guy rwily want..m nt a victim tho n i hope i'll neva b....n get me cleared m nt formin a saint....jst wish we cn stp being delusional....
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 9:53am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are 43 and I am in my 20s. Are you that poor at arithmetics, cougar? Embrace who you are.cheesy
See how TheSonOfMark dey bullshit person cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by monkeyDsabo(m): 9:55am On May 26, 2015
suzzy16:
nt me,I just pity some ladies bah

No offence, but a lot of Naija girls no deserve pity. you might be an exception o. coz i think it's only about 70% that aren't worth the hassle of keeping. dated this girl for 4 years, she was forming virgin, so i spent my little resources, and encourage her to keep her chastity. helped her poor ass to uni, even though i was an undergrad. heck, even got my mum to help her bloody ungrateful sister with payments of her first fees in unilag. only for the damned b*tch to end up f*cking a married man, and loosing her virginity to him. then got severely drilled by some y y idiots. anyways for all my money, time and effort. all i got was 1 loosy round a day before leaving naija. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

actually might have to write the full story with a new tread, so people can learn
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by andreernest28(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2015
1. She Doesn't Have A Good Record
Ladies, are you aware that guys make research before wooing you? Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a few numbers of people who know you well but may not be in talking terms with you. When he gets a negative report like, that babe sure gan oooooo, na so she dey park men up and down.. My dear, to be frank, if he doesn't have church mind, he will also want to mark register cheesy

2. She's Deceitful
Who likes to mingle with a deceitful lady ?
A lady who deceives a guy with padded bra and pant will definitely bite her fingers at the end of the day. If he later gets to know that your bosoms and buttocks are as flat as 2B exercise book, never blame him if he dumps your ass aftermath of love making

3. She Lied About Being A Virgin
Guys hate when ladies lie about being virgins. If you lie about being a virgin and he later gets to know that you are as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway after two years of celibacy. He will definitely zoom off at Usain Bolt pace

4. She Turned Him Into A Magad
My research and finding have shown that when a guy pays your bill out of his kind gesture and he realizes you go about telling people that he's a maga. He will treat you like a money (use of banaba) and waves goodbye the moment he gets under your skirt

5. She Acts Like A Peacock
Guys love ladies who give them tough time but your shakara must be done with moderation or else, your excess pride, shakara and yanga ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SOME GIRLS AND DIER ACTIVITY
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by richard870(m): 9:58am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/reasons-why-you-should-not-blame-guys.html

Written by: Tosyne2much
@ Op, you no get work I swear.All your posts revolve around sex and sexualities. Kindly channel that energy towards something reasonable
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 9:58am On May 26, 2015
Gguy4real:
I don't know there problem, why on earth will make a girl dey form hard to get, when then know say people wey dey find husband plenty for town i can't imagine me falling for a girl thats give me tough time before she give a chance na to strife and bleep she want be that nw and after that everybody go commot on untop
gods damnit,wah u gonna say b4..nd m sure as hell u cn't marry d 1 dah gives in easily 2 u..jst drop d act of pleasing ppl wid ur false comments instead of goin into d real deal..#no offence
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 10:00am On May 26, 2015
columbus007:
ohh sorry dear,from experience abi grin
eehn if I catch u
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by richard870(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/reasons-why-you-should-not-blame-guys.html

Written by: Tosyne2much
@ Op, you no get work I swear.All your posts revolve around sex and sexualities. Kindly channel that energy toward something reasonable
Thanks
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 10:01am On May 26, 2015
funlord:
grin

This smally cute oh! See her cheeks like "arnold from different strokes" own!
hello bae ,u like it
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 10:01am On May 26, 2015
okabe:

Experience is speaking here! They haff do u abi? grin
*chop, clean mouth n bye-bye tins* grin grin grin
No vex abeggi
iffahear
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 10:02am On May 26, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

Abeg o wetin dem dey chop clean mouth, shed more light biko.
u r underaged
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by funlord(m): 10:02am On May 26, 2015
Genea:
hello bae ,u like it
wink
Genea:
hello bae ,u like it
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 10:04am On May 26, 2015
otunsman:
But most girls dont play hard to get on aristos.Quote me if I'm wrong.
dere don't plan on marrying dem naaa,its only for money
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 10:05am On May 26, 2015
otunsman:
I dont think our future wives play hard to get on aristos like they does to us their future husband.Money can make a gel fall easily for anyone irrespective of his personality and age.
but most don't ,
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 10:06am On May 26, 2015
ceecee0703:

my dear sister if u knw d worth of a lady who has slept wit less than 2mehn before marriage.u will even wish u were a virgin. Rarely will a guy stick with a woman whose sexual organ has been manipulated and thus deepened by several shapes of male sexual work tools.let her keep saying he doesnt worth her n let them b drilling her well for her until no one wants to drill again
issorai
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Genea(f): 10:06am On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

It appears you misunderstood what he said. He was implying that if a guy should leave a treasurable and good girl just because he'd sex her, it's the guy's loss and not hers. And that's the truth.
understood now ,tnx
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:11am On May 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
No guy says 'see this fool' when you don't play hard to get, perhaps only overgrown babies

I value a lady that tells me from the onset if she's game with me or if she doesn't like me so I quickly fold my tent and pitch it somewhere that will yield results

Interesting. Lemme wait and see that sorta guy appear in real life cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:14am On May 26, 2015
emperorchedda:
No guy says 'see this fool' when you don't play hard to get, perhaps only overgrown babies

I value a lady that tells me from the onset if she's game with me or if she doesn't like me so I quickly fold my tent and pitch it somewhere that will yield results
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
See how TheSon.OfMark dey bullshit person cheesy

Two ladies just opined the same on another thread. The silly housewife should rather concentrate on washing Chima's vomit-ridden clothes after he came home drunk last night.cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:19am On May 26, 2015
LordTrezy:
But you wear pant...even better without panties.
Lols
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 10:20am On May 26, 2015
columbus007:
na Harvard this bros go I swear down,ur english to big,bros sometimes I understand there are so many foul mouthed ladies out there and they are the ones running from pillar to post like chicken looking for a husband
Hahahaha cheesy Harvard ke ?

Wetin u come talk if Ronald4lif start to dey blow grammar ?
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Fyzt: 10:20am On May 26, 2015
Monocrystalline Solar panel 130w plus Inveter system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.