Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (54988 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by samplet(f): 10:21am On May 26, 2015
Op Dnt let ladies place curse on u cos of these your village brain post. which one is odourfull kitty cat, indirect insult on female mchewwwwww.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2015
Gguy4real:
I don't know there problem, why on earth will make a girl dey form hard to get, when then know say people wey dey find husband plenty for town i can't imagine me falling for a girl thats give me tough time before she give a chance na to strife and bleep she want be that nw and after that everybody go commot on untop
Hahahahaha cheesy

Guy I swear u too funny
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:26am On May 26, 2015
kelvyn7:

ahhhhh, dat one na one way express na grin
they will get into d big gown grin
Lols.......
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:28am On May 26, 2015
smartireke:

because u are guilty.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 10:29am On May 26, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,ehn dis girl,u re surely a trouble maker o

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by shukuratbaby: 10:33am On May 26, 2015
AMAZING AIRTEL DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE

AIRTEL ONLY
2GB - N1000

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076. This applies to those that resides in lbadan alone
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2015
sophietosyneabou:
gods damnit,wah u gonna say b4..nd m sure as hell u cn't marry d 1 dah gives in easily 2 u..jst drop d act of pleasing ppl wid ur false comments instead of goin into d real deal..#no offence
So you are my namesake ? cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2015
samplet:
Op Dnt let ladies place curse on u cos of these your village brain post. which one is odourfull kitty cat, indirect insult on female mchewwwwww.
Hmmmmm !!!
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 10:44am On May 26, 2015
monkeyDsabo:

No offence, but a lot of Naija girls no deserve pity. you might be an exception o. coz i think it's only about 70% that aren't worth the hassle of keeping. dated this girl for 4 years, she was forming virgin, so i spent my little resources, and encourage her to keep her chastity. helped her poor ass to uni, even though i was an undergrad. heck, even got my mum to help her bloody ungrateful sister with payments of her first fees in unilag. only for the damned b*tch to end up f*cking a married man, and loosing her virginity to him. then got severely drilled by some y y idiots. anyways for all my money, time and effort. all i got was 1 loosy round a day before leaving naija. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

actually might have to write the full story with a new tread, so people can learn
sorry dear,I just pity what some guys face in d hands of ladies,God knws I'm nt so wicked like dis,if I dnt love d guy,I would ve let him knw in d first place,no relationship than using him for survival,some ladies ehn
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by manchester1: 10:55am On May 26, 2015
MsBliss:
Op is just trying to justify guys lustful acts .
u fink so
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by naijaboiy: 10:57am On May 26, 2015
phintohlar:
na wa,so wetin we go con do den?? If she play "HARD TO GET" u go still dump her.. How do we please guys gan sef cos I tire 4 una mata ooh
Lol I said "too much". There should be a limit to the forming. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 10:57am On May 26, 2015
qokblizz:
No mata hw hard u're, U must laugh afta reading
dis.....CONFESSION OF A LADY
"I ate 3 plates of beans (which I know I
shouldn't).
When I got to my fiancee's place for dinner, he
seemed excited to see me and exclaimed
delightedly "Darling I have a surprise for you
tonight." He then blindfolded me and led me to
my chair at the dinning table. I took a seat and
just as he was about to
remove my blindfold, the telephone rang. He
made me promise not to touch the blindfold until he returned and went to answer the call. The beans I had consumed was still affecting me and the pressure was becoming unbearable, so while my fiancée was out of the room I seized the opportunity, shifted my weight to one leg and let one go. It was not only loud, but it smelled like a
fertilizer truck running over a skunk in front of a
garbage dump! I took my napkin from my lap and fanned the air around me vigorously. Then, shifting to the other leg, I ripped off three more.
The stink was worse than cooked cabbage. Keeping my ears carefully tuned to the
conversation in the other room,I went on
releasing atomic bombs like this for another few
minutes. The preasure was indescribable! Eventually the telephone farewells signalled the end of my freedom, so I quickly fanned the air a few more times with my napkin, placed it on my lap and folded my hands back on it feeling very relieved and pleased with myself.
My face must have been the picture of
innocence when my fiancée returned,
apologising for taking so long. He asked me if I
had peeped through the blindfold, and I assured
him I had not. At this point, he removed the
blindfold. To my utmost surprise, twelve dinner
guests including his Mum and Dad were seated around the table, with hand holding their
noses.....If you were in her shoes, what will you
do?
bt farting isn't a crime now
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by manchester1: 10:58am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=suzzy16 post=34104224]sorry dear,I just pity what some guys face in d hands of ladies,God knws I'm nt so wicked like dis,if I dnt love d guy,I would ve let him knw in d first place,no relationship than using him for survival,some ladies ehn [/quoth
u gals can be truthful 4 once. am glad nw
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 10:58am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are 43 and I am in my 20s. Are you that poor at arithmetics, cougar? Embrace who you are.cheesy

LMAO at 43! grin grin grin.

2nd minutes later......LMAO! grin grin grin

3 hours later.....LMAO! grin grin grin

Whoooooowwee that was some funny sh1t! grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 11:01am On May 26, 2015
[quote author=manchester1 post=34104652][/quote]thank u
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 11:03am On May 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:
Play hard to get.........u r forming holy.
Don't play hard to get.......dey say, see dis fool
You're clean.......so you think u can win me by that?
You're not clean........see this dirty pig whom expects me to marry her, she doesn't even reach my standards.

Either way once he's determined you're effed up, you're effed up, not cuz u did anything , but cuz he has decided THIS GIRL IS EFFED UP.

SO, God help all the women.
amen dear

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO at 43! grin grin grin.

2nd minutes later......LMAO! grin grin grin

3 hours later.....LMAO! grin grin grin

Whoooooowwee that was some funny sh1t! grin grin grin

Laughing for 3 hours? You are schizophrenic. You really should stay off those hallucination-inducing steroidal supplements or better still check into rehab. You see why I termed you 'Mrs Alzheimer Parkinson'?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by delors(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why acting like you don't know me ?

Anything you see me post is composed by me and the moment you see it elsewhere, be sure it was stolen from Tosyne
Jesus of Nazareth, we know. Isaiah we know, Elijah and Elisha we know but who art thou of ye son of Mr. Adekola undecided
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Nobody: 11:13am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
So you are my namesake ? cheesy
woahh,,tosyne square,,lol
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by MrsChima(f): 11:22am On May 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Laughing for 3 hours? You are schizophrenic. You really should stay off those hallucination-inducing steroidal supplements or better still check into rehab. You see why I termed you 'Mrs Alzheimer Parkinson'?cheesy

Still LMAO at 43! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by tosyne2much(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2015
delors:
Jesus of Nazareth, we know. Isaiah we know, Elijah and Elisha we know but who art thou of ye son of Mr. Adekola undecided
Waaaaaaat !!!!
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by suzzy16(f): 11:29am On May 26, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Interesting. Lemme wait and see that sorta guy appear in real life cheesy
lol,abi o
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ilevic(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2015
And some ladies don't wanna marry guys, they only want to get there own share of the guys distribution of his destiny. U go fear wen u hear confession @ Synagogue
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by ronald4lif(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy Harvard ke ?

Wetin u come talk if Ronald4...lif start to dey blow grammar ?

Haha! All credit to my pedagogue, TheSonOfMark. cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by thuao(m): 11:52am On May 26, 2015
y won't we, when the only they have to offer is underskirt, mind u, underskirt plenty outside, just get done with n move on to the next one.
point is until ladies have other things to offer apart from underskirt, they wud always be dumped once we get there.
make a man want u, not because of underskirt, but bccos of what u can offer him, contribute to his life, future n u will be surprised, he won't leave , cos to him , u will be more than sextoy/sexmate wch most ladies re.
plus most other reasons given by people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:55am On May 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

Haha! All credit to my pedagogue, TheSon.OfMark. cheesy

LOL. Mr. Ronald, enjoying the ongoing shenanigans? It's like Nairaland guys premeditated the women 'bashings' since yesterday leaving the women to cower in retreat. It's reached fever-pitch level since then. Should we be feeling guilty or what? cheesy
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by danizy(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2015
if she is a witch dat flies at nyt,i will do some chemistry wit her. :-Xif she is a witch dat flies at nyt,i will do some chemistry wit her.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by rossyc(f): 12:31pm On May 26, 2015
MsBliss:
Op is just trying to justify guys lustful acts .
Exactly, you are so on point.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Justeenaleo(f): 12:42pm On May 26, 2015
kenny1313:

And d girl depreciate.
So they say
LoooooooooL
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by Justeenaleo(f): 12:46pm On May 26, 2015
Mannylex:

I know what I read, I don't have too anymore... But I still ask whose loss is that?

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

I see no loss here but if you feel the guy is losing, fine.
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by emitheo(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2015
OP...wat about when u meet d girl @ night..& shes beautiful,also known as "night beauty" & after maybe u lash her probably dat same night..in d mornin u wake up beside her & lo & behold..u com see her face- u b like "oh shit,see road-kill UGLY"...no choice but to dump her nah. abi?
Re: Why You Should Not Blame Guys Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts by omooba969(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2015
Genea:
u r underaged

Very funny

FYI- underage is d right word not underage(d) ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do? / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.