Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. (38311 Views)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Mbkite(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2015
rottenegg:
Never hang on to a lying woman(or man)....especially when it has to do with finance, family, religion and sex!
Thanx
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by nairalady(f): 10:34pm On May 29, 2015
run 4 ur life

Reliable and Affordable Inventory & POS Management Software - www.jstockinventory.com

Reliable and Affordable HR & Payroll Software - www.hr-live.com
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by ajalaolanr(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2015
Ask her, talk things through and decide afterwards...life no hard bro!!!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by braine(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:
He was so shocked when he saw a positive pregnancy test result in the room of the lady he wants to marry. The result shows that the test was conducted 7months ago, after he started dating her. This simply implies she aborted the pregnancy and lied to him never to have had abortion. He is really confused and has lost trust in her, but he still loves her.
NOTE: He has not slept with her for even a day.
What should he do to format what he saw from his memory and continue with the lady? Is this likely to affect his attitude towards the lady in the nearest future?

Matured advice please....

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove - Pls help us push this to the FP, the guy needs more help. Thanx
Quit the relationship, ASAP.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrLayih(m): 10:37pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:

she denied it wasn't hers, that it was for her close friend, bt d friend used her name. Imagine!
shocked shocked
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Anaskie(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2015
Cc. Babyosisi, Urchbarbie smiley
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by scachy(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:

Nice one
Or press alt. + control D. to delete d memory . grin grin grin
Money brings bitches, bitches brings lies.____2pac Shakur.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by freecocoa(f): 10:43pm On May 29, 2015
If she's still lying about it then that's bad.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by boxypane(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2015
Wait wait waiiiiiit............ grin hope its nt d girl I'm dating. Check her phone. My pishur... Can dey there Oooooo.... grin
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Ilekeh(f): 10:43pm On May 29, 2015
Who keeps a pregnancy test? Especially one that aborted the pregnancy.

Before you jump to conclusion, speak WITH her. It may not be hers.

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by CSTR2: 10:44pm On May 29, 2015
She was even dumb enough to have unprotected casual sex.
A sign of very low IQ .
That is a very valid reason to dump her before she produce slowpokes as offsprings for you.
In case you don't know, the woman contributes the most to a child's inherited IQ.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by ekwemzy2014(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2015
Let her conceive 2 be sure she's fine.....cos of d abortion since u love her
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by braine(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2015
CSTR2:
She was even dumb enough to have unprotected casual sex.
A sign of very low IQ .
That is a very valid reason to dump her before she produce slowpokes as offsprings for you.
In case you don't know, the woman contributes the most to a child's inherited IQ.
lol.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by CSTR2: 10:50pm On May 29, 2015
braine:
lol.
Bros no be laughing matter o.
A very brainy wife is a must.
I don't want "jembete" as kids.
God knows, i hate any form of dullness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Geewai: 10:51pm On May 29, 2015
pls let take tins easy......... wat if the lady z trying to TEST the guy nko?

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by PreacherxSon(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2015
**in eminem's Voice** go to the kitchen, get a knife and cut the chickens head off, chikennnnna !!!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by SHARIAREPORTERS: 10:51pm On May 29, 2015
Broda Make I use God take beg u No listen to dose grls, dem dhe use bias talk to u And small boiz forming luver children Pls in d name of God, send d grl packing Send her packing Plss I beg u Dat gel fit kill u Gel weh fit kill baby Fit kill u No hear say luv heals Na lie U will nevre forget Shez a slut

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Omotayor123(f): 10:53pm On May 29, 2015
If he loves the lady let him forgive and forget.

Cos if he moved to another woman now who knows what she's done too

The devil we've known for long is better than the Angel you haven't met.

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by UnknownT: 10:56pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:

she denied it wasn't hers, that it was for her close friend, bt d friend used her name. Imagine!
he would have asked her to call the friend there right in his presence to confirm. Cos I know later when she must have arranged with her friend, she will now tell the guy to call the friend to confirm. I wouldn't mind tracing the doctor that carried the test to confirm who he truly tested. Na dis kind lies dey make me vex. Dem don catch you u still dey lie
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by xier: 10:57pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:
He was so shocked when he saw a positive pregnancy test result in the room of the lady he wants to marry. The result shows that the test was conducted 7months ago, after he started dating her. This simply implies she aborted the pregnancy and lied to him never to have had abortion. He is really confused and has lost trust in her, but he still loves her.
NOTE: He has not slept with her for even a day.
What should he do to format what he saw from his memory and continue with the lady? Is this likely to affect his attitude towards the lady in the nearest future?

Matured advice please....

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove - Pls help us push this to the FP, the guy needs more help. Thanx

Lack of trust has made it impossible for us to give benefit of a doubt. You said the abortion, if hers, was conducted months ago before you guys started dating. Remember, it's possible it may truly never be hers. My candid advice, do not approach her directly but stylishly confront her. You could say something like, 'imagine what I found in your room. One needs to be careful with our environments before things that do not belong to us or that belongs to our past comes hunting us'. I can assure you that if its hers confession will start flowing
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by dotune(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2015
The details are sketchy. He found the result in her room. But is the result carrying her name? If yes, then be objective. Show her what u have found out and make it clear that this is the reason why ya'll can't continue. Thank her well for all you have shared. Act normal till u get outside..,when she's has gone back from seeing u off.. Pick race and never look back.

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by NigerianLord: 10:58pm On May 29, 2015
Run as fast as your feet can carry you mehn

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by leonshom(m): 11:00pm On May 29, 2015
If they truly love each other, that shouldn't cause separation between them. Time can heal the pain and the memory of what you saw will surely fade up. At least,the abortion had been done already, what if you never get to know!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 29, 2015
Hold on...she is so messy that she leaves a used pregnancy test for 7 months in her room?

Cheap standard pregnancy tests are generally not equipped with a date of the moment of performance...

So how does the OP know? Is the OP just telling stories? #just wondering
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by ruby360: 11:01pm On May 29, 2015
Solve all your sexual needs at Naija Pleasures- Click here now

www.naijapleasures.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naija-Pleasures/929172233768754
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by freecocoa(f): 11:06pm On May 29, 2015
Tufanja:
Hold on...she is so messy that she leaves a used pregnancy test for 7 months in her room?

Cheap standard pregnancy tests are generally not equipped with a date of the moment of performance...

So how does the OP know? Is the OP just telling stories? #just wondering
I don't think the OP meant a strip, she went to the lab and got a result sheet.

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by tunex4christ(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2015
Amazing!! See How This Tiny House Can Help You Live Anywhere On Planet Earth (Photos) - /p68Ppy-3t
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by babamadiba(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:

I hate lairs!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by freecocoa(f): 11:08pm On May 29, 2015
And again, how did the OP find the result? Was it just casually lying around? Or hidden?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by tellwisdom: 11:08pm On May 29, 2015
I cannot help you until I see you chase her out of your house...real men don't tolerate cheats; cowards do undecided

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by tunex4christ(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2015
Amazing!! See How This Tiny House Can Help You Live Anywhere On Planet Earth - /p68Ppy-3t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.