Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. (38305 Views)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Soteriahascome: 12:27am On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Your friend is a schmuck. So, he hasn't slept with this babe who isn't a virgin; strike 1. Strike 2; he wants to go on even after finding out that this 'virtuous' babe is an abortion veteran? grin

You/your friend don't need mature advice. Feel free to go on with the marriage. Good luck.

You are not qualified to advise the OP because you lack manners and you don't have the fear of God. You called him schmuck because he wasn't involved in premarital sex?
You need Jesus Christ in your life... Better repent when there is still time.

2 Likes

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by sleek82(m): 12:44am On May 30, 2015
Im just being logical here....you said the test was carried out 7 months ago, you ddnt say how long they have been goin out.....look at it this way, lets say they startd going out 9 months ago and 2 months into the relationship, she found out she was 3 months pregnant which means she got pregnant for the former guy. If you care to hear the truth, 90% of the ladies out there would abort the pregnancy especially if this new guy she just found is just too good to be true. We are all giving your friend advices but the truth is, its only your friend that knows beta. I suggest he weighs his options well b4 acting. In such a scenario I just analysed to you, I wont leave the lady. Thats me oooo! And you also need understand that another 75-80% of ladies would deny it just like she did. Please put ursef in her shoes in this analysis I just gave you, wat would you do as the lady?

3 Likes

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by xtervaganza(m): 12:47am On May 30, 2015
Mbkite:
He was so shocked when he saw a positive pregnancy test result in the room of the lady he wants to marry. The result shows that the test was conducted 7months ago, after he started dating her. This simply implies she aborted the pregnancy and lied to him never to have had abortion. He is really confused and has lost trust in her, but he still loves her.
NOTE: He has not slept with her for even a day.
What should he do to format what he saw from his memory and continue with the lady? Is this likely to affect his attitude towards the lady in the nearest future?

Matured advice please....

these hoes ain't loyal
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 12:49am On May 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
these hoes ain't loyal

You don come again? tongue
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by xtervaganza(m): 12:50am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

You don come again? tongue
hahahahahahahah wetin I do you ooo

You sha wan taste from my goody bag grin
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by rattlesnake(m): 12:52am On May 30, 2015
He's f. Ukded up
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 12:53am On May 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahahahahahah wetin I do you ooo

You sha wan taste from my goody bag grin

You are still claiming that piece of sh1t good?

Yoruba men can't lipsrsealed.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by naija1stpikin: 12:56am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

You've been here all day. Pls try get some sleep. At least to rest your brain
Try show love to chima
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by xtervaganza(m): 12:56am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

lol ok you're sounding like a broken record now.

I no wan change your mind....

So how was your day?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by faith551(m): 12:57am On May 30, 2015
Funny how ppl go about ranting love is not blind any more,
Love Don blind come loose em brain join. She will still give you another man's child when u get married to her.
But u gats talk to her about it first
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by iyknaz(m): 1:00am On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Your friend is a schmuck. So, he hasn't slept with this babe who isn't a virgin; strike 1. Strike 2; he wants to go on even after finding out that this 'virtuous' babe is an abortion veteran? grin

You/your friend don't need mature advice. Feel free to go on with the marriage. Good luck.
You be correct guy.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 1:00am On May 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
lol ok you're sounding like a broken record now.

I no wan change your mind....

So how was your day?

Good...you dey?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 1:01am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

You've been here all day. Pls try get some sleep. At least to rest your brain
Try show love to chima

grin

This mumu sef!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by xtervaganza(m): 1:04am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Good...you dey?
] dont get your question
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by naija1stpikin: 1:04am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

grin

This mumu sef!

Take away NL, take away her life
Shame!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 1:05am On May 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
] dont get your question

SMH. undecided

How far na?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 1:05am On May 30, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Take away NL, take away her life
Shame!

Swerve!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by iyknaz(m): 1:09am On May 30, 2015
Tufanja:
Hold on...she is so messy that she leaves a used pregnancy test for 7 months in her room?

Cheap standard pregnancy tests are generally not equipped with a date of the moment of performance...

So how does the OP know? Is the OP just telling stories? #just wondering
You sound very experienced in abortion... Such knwoledge u have.

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by AskProf: 1:15am On May 30, 2015
rottenegg:
Never hang on to a lying woman(or man)....especially when it has to do with finance, family, religion and sex!

Hmmm!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by xtervaganza(m): 1:44am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

SMH. undecided

How far na?
I'm good. Where are you sef? Cos I noticed we have both being at ot since 2 night ago
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 1:46am On May 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
I'm good. Where are you sef? Cos I noticed we have both being at ot since 2 night ago

China.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by adzubayr: 2:14am On May 30, 2015
guy i can tell u categorically that 95% of those of those gals u c around had one tym or d other aborted b4. i guess u can use dat @ console urself dat whichever u might want 2 change ur mind towards had one tym or d other aborted b4.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Kingbilo(m): 3:18am On May 30, 2015
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by AskProf: 3:19am On May 30, 2015
Mishydoo:
[size=15pt] my girlfriend used to say..."What u dnt know wont hurt u"...u love her and u'r happy,dats what matters.lev dez frivolities aside and trust her so she can trust u too[/size]

Has "trust" been re-baptized?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by ralph28(m): 3:37am On May 30, 2015
Hard truth,take it from me.

Drop her now now,if you never had any intention of marrying a woman that have committed abortion. QED!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 3:51am On May 30, 2015
babyosisi:

Who keeps a stick they pee-ed on for 7 months?
A woman is dating a man,carries belle from elsewhere,does a pregnancy test,it is positive,she keeps aborts the baby but keeps the positive test within reach for 7 months

Sorry I don't believe this story

FYI most women pee on the strip and throw the stock in a nearby trash can the next minute after reading it
We don't keep it as a trophy
Please ladies,do pregnancy test strips now have a date of when test was taken
Since when
its been a while I did that kain thing
The OP meant the type of pregnancy test taken in the lab. You know the type that has your name, DOB, date taken , etc on It.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 3:52am On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

DAMNBOY!!!! Why you gonna comeup in here and type shït.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 3:59am On May 30, 2015
Mbkite:

she denied it wasn't hers, that it was for her close friend, bt d friend used her name. Imagine!

Fûčķ that shït!!! I dislike liers and I can't stand the dull liers. She can't even lie smartly.

He needs to dump her. Chances are that the guy might not trust her anymore. He would end up suspecting her every actions. Its better he walks away, than subjecting himself and the babe to such emotional kirikiri.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Lakube(m): 4:18am On May 30, 2015
Such thing can hardly be enrased. But with God all things are possible....Ask for the help of Holy Spirit, HE's the only one that help you erase such memory
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 4:24am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

The OP meant the type of pregnancy test taken in the lab. You know the type that has your name, DOB, date taken , etc on It.

That's called a pregnancy statement. Labs don't keep records of that...your doctor's do.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Tinyemeka(m): 4:28am On May 30, 2015
Mbkite:

she denied it wasn't hers, that it was for her close friend, bt d friend used her name. Imagine!

The girl can lie like Linus Mohammed. One lie leading unendingly to another. It's chronic. Is it something your friend can live forever with. It's just bf/gf stuff at this stage so it can easily be called off. Unlike being married.

The choice is his to make.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 4:45am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

That's called a pregnancy statement. Labs don't keep records of that...your doctor's do.
lol.... pregnancy statement? Really? A laboratory test is carried out on someone and the piece of paper given after is termed a statement instead of result? No?
She has the result with her, its not with the lab. Nobody mentioned the result being at the lab. She probably went without a doctor's recommendation or something. Probably why she has the result with her instead of being sent to the doctor. Moreover they don't even have such a system in naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.