Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. (38315 Views)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by kritikali(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2015
xier:

Lack of trust has made it impossible for us to give benefit of a doubt. You said the abortion, if hers, was conducted months ago before you guys started dating. Remember, it's possible it may truly never be hers. My candid advice, do not approach her directly but stylishly confront her. You could say something like, 'imagine what I found in your room. One needs to be careful with our environments before things that do not belong to us or that belongs to our past comes hunting us'. I can assure you that if its hers confession will start flowing

After they started dating not before..u put chewing gum for eye?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by tunex4christ(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2015
/p68Ppy-3t
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 29, 2015
Like you said, this also has to do with the issue of marriage such that it's lacking trust and commitment already. And as the way you went ahead to describe the actual description of that very untrustworthy situation indicates the marriage would definitely collapse. In a meantime, all one could try considering is how to make her confess the whole truth... I mean WHOLE truth to keep the love flow sailing.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by misreal(m): 11:11pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:
He was so shocked when he saw a positive pregnancy test result in the room of the lady he wants to marry. The result shows that the test was conducted 7months ago, after he started dating her. This simply implies she aborted the pregnancy and lied to him never to have had abortion. He is really confused and has lost trust in her, but he still loves her.
NOTE: He has not slept with her for even a day.
What should he do to format what he saw from his memory and continue with the lady? Is this likely to affect his attitude towards the lady in the nearest future?

Matured advice please....

Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove - Pls help us push this to the FP, the guy needs more help. Thanx
does the test result carry her name?if it does please go and visit usain bolt for lesson on how to run.cos you will need to run for your life.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by ahjdanko: 11:13pm On May 29, 2015
Get connected tp rich and wealthy sugar mummy in any part of Nigeria for free and applicant must be above 20 year call 09027337347 for more information
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 29, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't think the OP meant a strip, she went to the lab and got a result sheet.

Then the OP should provide us with more accurate information and evidence.

What was the hcG level in her blood sample?

A positive hcG doesnt mean an intact pregnancy at all! She might have had a miscarriage, blatum ovum or ectopic pregnancy.

Did the OP see an attest of the abortion institute?

Preliminary judgement are better avoided!

On a positive note... if it was a lab form the OP saw, he now also knows her status on infectious diseases...because that is also standard tested in case of pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Elxandre(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
Let me give you a solution.

Prepare a questionnaire for both friends,
Put them in different rooms and make them fill it.
Check for consistency in both answers, then you will know if it really is her friend's result.

It's crazy I know!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MikelMerry(m): 11:18pm On May 29, 2015
U are in troble ooo! It is high time for u to remember those u hv sleept with under a year.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 29, 2015
Timbuktou:

Your friend is a schmuck. So, he hasn't slept with this babe who isn't a virgin; strike 1. Strike 2; he wants to go on even after finding out that this 'virtuous' babe is an abortion veteran? grin

You/your friend don't need mature advice. Feel free to go on with the marriage. Good luck.

Any little tin advice advice, dem nor wise Ni ?, common sense is really not common..
#My advice[ Talk to d Lady, ask her,if she tells u d truth Den go ahead and marry her BT if otherwise, Quite cous u 1 Mary problem

Tomorrow topic will b "My babe is double dating pls advice"
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Harzan(m): 11:20pm On May 29, 2015
NLder and dia 'my friend, my friend' story.... it can never happen to them, sure, except it's all positive story.
So, this happened to your friend, he couldn't reason what to do..... came to u for advice, u seff turn to NLders.... isaoraitz! I won't just say anything!

Buh unto say, I belong to every body and I belong to nobody, lemme contribute my 2 cents :
The babe is a blatant liar except she proves otherwise with genuine evidence. So, if u can cope, sorry, if your friend can cope with this miraculous vision because of love matter, pls go ahead 'ayor!
Huh marriage is much more than loving each other. 'Trust' is keyyyyy!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Decentdamsel(f): 11:21pm On May 29, 2015
In Tinubu's voice,,,Congraglation
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by 2tek: 11:21pm On May 29, 2015
tell your friend to 'mark register' with d lady before confronting her. because d relationship might crash after d confronting.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 29, 2015
Anaskie:
Cc. Babyosisi, Urchbarbie smiley

Yes
I heard my name grin
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by braine(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2015
CSTR2:
Bros no be laughing matter o.
A very brainy wife is a must.
I don't want "jembete" as kids.
God knows, i hate any form of dullness.
Same here. You actually did speak my mind.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 29, 2015
Nursy:
Wahala dey o... Some men/women can lie eh and they will not arrange themselves well.

Reminds me of a friend who was going about the place telling us she's a virgin(nobody asked her o) meanwhile another person told me of how she directed her to where she had an abortion..

The guy should confront her sha. No one is perfect but there are certain things u don't do or u arrange urself well.

Women are mysterious creatures
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:
He was so shocked when he saw a positive pregnancy test result in the room of the lady he wants to marry. The result shows that the test was conducted 7months ago, after he started dating her. This simply implies she aborted the pregnancy and lied to him never to have had abortion. He is really confused and has lost trust in her, but he still loves her.
What should he do to format what he saw from his memory and continue with the lady? Is this likely to affect his attitude towards the lady in the nearest future?

Who keeps a stick they pee-ed on for 7 months?
A woman is dating a man,carries belle from elsewhere,does a pregnancy test,it is positive,she keeps aborts the baby but keeps the positive test within reach for 7 months

Sorry I don't believe this story

FYI most women pee on the strip and throw the stock in a nearby trash can the next minute after reading it
We don't keep it as a trophy
Please ladies,do pregnancy test strips now have a date of when test was taken
Since when
its been a while I did that kain thing

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by maestroz: 11:29pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:

which kain yawa be this na?...sing into her ear that things have changed that this is the era of buhari.

threaten to report her to efcc, icpc and buhari. She no go wan go prison.

wallahi she go change and tell you the truth
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by ruby360: 11:31pm On May 29, 2015
Solve all your sexual needs at Naija Pleasures- Click here now
www.naijapleasures.com
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Mbkite(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2015
babyosisi:

A woman is dating a man,carries belle from elsewhere,does a pregnancy test,it is positive,she keeps aborts the baby but keeps the positive test within reach

FYI most women pee on the strip and throw the stock in a nearby trash can the next minute after reading it
Ok. I am for everybody, am not for anybody.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:

she denied it wasn't hers, that it was for her close friend, bt d friend used her name. Imagine!

If she could still deny up until this moment,even with evidence at her face...She isn't worth trusting & could still have other darker past of hers that she is hiding & might affect your marriage in future time.

Be careful bro.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 11:34pm On May 29, 2015
Okay...she had an abortion or could have had a miscarriage .

Abortion is not the only way to lose a baby! If she had a miscarriage then she is not a liar.

JudgementalNigerians sef!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 29, 2015
Cheap sex stimulating pills available now. Call 08149917930 to order now.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 11:39pm On May 29, 2015
babyosisi:

A woman is dating a man,carries belle from elsewhere,does a pregnancy test,it is positive,she keeps aborts the baby but keeps the positive test within reach for 7 months

Please ladies,do pregnancy test strips now have a date of when test was taken
Since when
its been a while I did that kain thing

I took one 11 months ago when I found out I was pregnant! I didn't have a calendar on mine! I think he meant the expiration date of the test! grin

Exactly! When pregnancy test has a calendar on it? How would he know that it was 7 months ago? grin
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 11:42pm On May 29, 2015
udmbat:
Cheap sex stimulating pills available now. Call 08149917930 to order now.

grin
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Mishydoo(m): 11:48pm On May 29, 2015
[size=15pt] my girlfriend used to say..."What u dnt know wont hurt u"...u love her and u'r happy,dats what matters.lev dez frivolities aside and trust her so she can trust u too[/size]
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Goodnuel: 11:52pm On May 29, 2015
Ohk... I think if a girl is brave enough to have an abortion, she would be smart enough to destroy the evidences[pregnancy test].

Then

It may not be an abortion, it might just be a miscarriage, if not, what will she be doing with a seven months pregnancy test result??

But what do I know sef lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by freecocoa(f): 11:57pm On May 29, 2015
Tufanja:

Then the OP should provide us with more accurate information and evidence.

What was the hcG level in her blood sample?

A positive hcG doesnt mean an intact pregnancy at all! She might have had a miscarriage, blatum ovum or ectopic pregnancy.

Did the OP see an attest of the abortion institute?

Preliminary judgement are better avoided!

On a positive note... if it was a lab form the OP saw, he now also knows her status on infectious diseases...because that is also standard tested in case of pregnancy.
She already said it wasn't hers, as I don't knowhow your friend would get a test with your name and you'll be the one holding the results.

Although, I do believe that she may not have had an abortion, until proven otherwise.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2015
Smhart1:
Girls disgracing ladies
since 1700 BC
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by horladmejy(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2015
With this comment I don't need to talk much... All I know many abortion doesn't hinder to giving birth n giving birth safely if at all womb still dey[ quote author=Mbkite post=34171910]
gud one. Thanx[/quote]
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by horladmejy(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2015
With this comment I don't need to talk much... All I know many abortion hinder to giving birth n giving birth safely if at all womb still dey ....no mind ma blunder in the first quote grin [ quote author=Mbkite post=34171910]
gud one. Thanx[/quote]
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Smhart1(f): 12:18am On May 30, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
since 1700 BC
I tell you
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by BCharlie: 12:22am On May 30, 2015
The girl dull sha! What was she still doing with such evidence after 7 months? Well, I abhor unintelligent ladies o but bro, it depends on what your interest in ladies are. If you check her out and she passed, I don't see why you should leave her for that reason. He might have even carried out the abortion and left the other guy because of you.

Think well and act fast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.