Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. (38319 Views)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

You can disagree....it is your right.

Result, doxument, and statement relatively mean the same thing.

I just want to make sure people are not confusing home test with lab test.

Results and statements do not relatively mean the same thing in medical field. That is what I have been stating all along.

And when someone is being told about pregnancy test done in the lab or a pregnancy test result with name and date on it, the first thing that comes to one's head is home strip test? Really?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

Results and statements do not relatively mean the same thing in medical field. That is what I have been stating all along.

And when someone is being told about pregnancy test done in the lab or a pregnancy test result with name and date on it, the first thing that comes to one's head is home strip test? Really?

Dictionary is a wonderful thing! cheesy
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by 400billionman: 7:40am On May 30, 2015
profbrightuzoma:
Make sure you photo copy it and ask her again if she says no still tell her that you saw it if she denies it show her d evidence, still 4give and marry her if she worths it

Chai, this one nah killer moves. She will fear the guy forever, that is if she is remorseful. Some ladies no get remorse..
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by adusco(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2015
Smhart1:
Girls disgracing ladies

ladies disgracing themself
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by 400billionman: 7:43am On May 30, 2015
Mbkite:

she denied it wasn't hers, that it was for her close friend, bt d friend used her name. Imagine!

Telling lies on top of iniquity.

I will not advice you to continue. I have been through this. It does not end well with such girls..

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 7:44am On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

1. "Statement of Result". It doesn't have to 17 pages to be a statement
statement of result in medicine is entirely different from any medical test result.
Well, I was right then. Since I'm neither a doctor, nurse, or lab officer or pregant woman, I chose to be cautious, hence, my use of 'most likely'. Got a problem with that?
I have a problem with that because despite the fact that have a vague idea of what u are talking about, but u still went ahead with a faux authority to say I am beating about the bush. Jumping in to save the day like u have the accurate answer.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 7:45am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Dictionary is a wonderful thing! cheesy
errrm u might actually wanna pull out the dictionary and let us break it down. Plus did u notice that I said medical field? No? Not your day to day english please.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by 400billionman: 7:47am On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Your friend is a schmuck. So, he hasn't slept with this babe who isn't a virgin; strike 1. Strike 2; he wants to go on even after finding out that this 'virtuous' babe is an abortion veteran? grin

You/your friend don't need mature advice. Feel free to go on with the marriage. Good luck.

I am telling you.

The way some guys become so afraid to lose some untrustworthy ladies is very unfair to the menfolk.

If you are dating a girl, first thing is to ensure she is not seeing another guy. Pregnancy which you are not responsible for and she is still lying to cover it up is the height of impunity..
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by 400billionman: 7:49am On May 30, 2015
easyconnect:
@Op, is the test result carrying her name? you need to be sure if its hers or her friends test result.

See her type here. Do you need binoculars to read the opening post very well ?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Pius33(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2015
This indeed is bad oooh! Any one entry into a serious relationship should tell his man/ fiance about this kind of incidents, before he finds out himself or from gossip outside.
But in this case, the man should confront her and try to hear her out. The man's step of action has to depend on what she has to say.
You can't take it from this man, he has lost trust on this lady and when there is no trust what do you hold on to?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 7:53am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

errrm u might actually wanna pull out the dictionary and let us break it down. Plus did u notice that I said medical field? No? Not your day to day english please.

Medical professionals write statements all the time. Statements are used to narrate the results in the field. It can be notarized or use as a Verification of the result.

The result is put on a piece of paper and therefore is a statement. A statement is a declaration of a result or verification of a diagnosis.

It is all correlated! grin

Your stance is because you haven't seen it done in Nigeria...it is inaccurate! grin

I haven't seen a tsunami...it doesn't mean it doesn't exist! cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Your friend is a schmuck. So, he hasn't slept with this babe who isn't a virgin; strike 1. Strike 2; he wants to go on even after finding out that this 'virtuous' babe is an abortion veteran? grin

You/your friend don't need mature advice. Feel free to go on with the marriage. Good luck.

so gals wey abort mak dm cast dm away abi?sumtimes wen pple talk i wonda y dy dnt first consider putin dmselves in one shoes,dnt form holy it cud happen 2 any1

as for me i dnt tink dat gal owns dat result,y wud she kip it at first wen she knws u wana marry ha,they ar more 2 wat u dont knw,my advice is trust ur bae stil call ha nd let ha gv u detail hw it happen watch hw she narrates d story after dat b convince in ur mindset she is innocent.ur mindset is all dat matters nw.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 8:04am On May 30, 2015
Good morning guys... Lemme just go straight to the point. I've been reading peoples comments on the matter & to be candid nairalanders have offered the op very good advice's but i just want to tell the op that it is far better to live and die single than to marry a woman that ain't trust worthy..... My brother if you want to live long I'll advice you dump that piece of trash cos if she cant be sincere now i doubt if she will be sincere anytime soon but if you also have some skeletons in your cupboard i suggest you stick with her. Dont know why people lie about such things no body is perfect we all make mistakes some people will say there is small & big mistake but to me all na mistake ..... My take on the matter

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 8:16am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Medical professionals write statements all the time. Statements are used to narrate the results in the field. It can be notarized or use as a Verification of the result.

The result is put on a piece of paper and therefore is a statement. A statement is a declaration of a result or verification of a diagnosis.

It is all correlated! grin

Oh it is correlated now and not the same?
Your first statement was that whatever u get from a lab is not a result but a statement.
Then u changed it to "oh result and statements are the same thing and can be used interchangeably"
Now it is just a mere correlation. (We are getting there)
So if a medical professional gives u a medical statement and calls it a medical test result and vice versa, u would accept that? Because both are on a piece of paper? And not because of what it contains? Really?

So by your definition, a statement is anything written on a piece of paper. Interesting.

Your stance is because you haven't seen it done in Nigeria...it is inaccurate! grin
I haven't seen a tsunami...it doesn't it doesn't exist! cheesy
Did I even state that it is not done in Nigeria? If it is not done in Nigeria, how do doctors in Nigeria write referral letters? I said I dont think the suitation where your doctor gets your test results directly from the lab exist yet in Nigeria (i.e without the patients having to go pick it up from the lab and take it to the doctor themselves)

My point so far is that Medical statement is different from Medical Test Result. Are they correlated? Yes!!! (you are right on that). Are they the same? No!!! they are not and hence can't be used interchangeably. That has been my protest all along.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Skmoda360(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2015
Geewai:
pls let take tins easy......... wat if the lady z trying to TEST the guy nko?
what fvcking test is that my nigga?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nursy(f): 8:22am On May 30, 2015
No need for generalisation cos men are as bad too
sauceny:

Women are mysterious creatures
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Smhart1(f): 8:23am On May 30, 2015
adusco:

ladies disgracing themself
Ladies are not that dumb
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by nkem123(m): 8:24am On May 30, 2015
easyconnect:
@Op, is the test result carrying her name? you need to be sure if its hers or her friends test result.
what would she be doing with her frnd's test result, with her name on it?
99.9% of women in naija are junks
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by adusco(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2015
Smhart1:
Ladies are not that dumb

nt all ladies are mature, hope you knw dt?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Dayg88(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2015
What are the odds of the friend using her name, the same test result found in her room 7 months after. Bros, that babe is a certified liar. You can forgive so many things but when it comes to relationships, trust is very important. I won't tell your friend to break up with her since he loves her, but it will be very risky and unassuming of him to ignore such a vital sign or act. But in the end, tell your friend to bleep the hell out of her, if he's gonna break the relationship off. Apply wisdom in finding out the truth, but in my opinion, she's lying

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by mya1: 9:18am On May 30, 2015
Geewai:
pls let take tins easy......... wat if the lady z trying to TEST the guy nko?

Yea, you're so right!

She's probably trying to test him by becoming pregnant for another dude, aborting it, saving the pregnancy test, lying so shamelessly about it belonging to a friend despite her NAME bodly printed on the sheet.

She was indeed testing him.

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Mbkite(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2015
mya1:

Yea, you're so right!

She's probably trying to test him by becoming pregnant for another dude, aborting it, saving the pregnancy test, lying so shamelessly about it belonging to a friend despite her NAME bodly printed on the sheet.

She was indeed testing for him.
Thank you.
Truth can be painful atimes.
You jst hit d nail on d head.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by FluffySucre(f): 9:30am On May 30, 2015
omega903:
D lady na snake in d monkey shadow, confront her n hear her out b4 jumping d gun,but it seems she's not trustworthy

LWKM... grin grin grin
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by xtervaganza(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

(Falls off okada) grin

(Loading insult 2%)

lol abeg pity me small. No yab me
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 10:13am On May 30, 2015
iyknaz:
You sound very experienced in abortion... Such knwoledge u have.

I am working in the medical field and I am pretty shocked by the lack of knowledge here on NL about things that should be general knowledge! I am thinking about ways to improve the general knowledge of Nigerians on health issues. Ideas are welcome.

About the OP's post: people are so easily ready to judge others...where are the logicminds? Why do we constantly act int this country upon emotions?

#endfalsejudgements #thewaywetrustothersisthewaywecantrustourselves

~I don't support abortion. I support own responsibility. I committed to safe lives, that's where my responsibly starts.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 30, 2015
Phema:

As my father used to say; if you must lie, lie intelligently. That babe over dull.

Your friend should waka pass jare. She no be am.

Next!!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by kramfonos(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2015

Svenn, I'm here. I didn't want to respond there 'cause I might be banned.

She's one fugly girl. Ever wondered why she doesn't update close-up pictures of her face? She once did about 3 months ago but took it down minutes later 'cause she was dissed...but I saved it quickly as her nemesis.
I knew I'd need it someday.

I'd tag you when I do. She's going down. FUGLY GIRLS HAVE NO RIGHT TO FEEL FLY.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by uzo4real(m): 10:44am On May 30, 2015
Brain Drain grin
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by EZEUDENE(m): 10:51am On May 30, 2015
but generally y are girls like dat my girlfriend came back from nysc and I was going through her pix she while in camp de I noticed her pix with one particular guy I asked her she said is boys normal way she even went ahead 2 claiming she and guy av never slept 2geda yet one of de pictures details I checked dey took de pix on 28may 7:14am I den asked her how come she had never sleep with de guy yet dey took pix at dat tym of de morning she said she don't know again o...even now is very hard 2 believe most of de tins she said new because if she can lie about wat is clear wat of de ones I av not seen
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Mbkite(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2015
EZEUDENE:
but generally y are girls like dat my girlfriend came back from nysc and I was going through her pix she while in camp de I noticed her pix with one particular guy I asked her she said is boys normal way she even went ahead 2 claiming she and guy av never slept 2geda yet one of de pictures details I checked dey took de pix on 28may 7:14am I den asked her how come she had never sleep with de guy yet dey took pix at dat tym of de morning she said she don't know again o...even now is very hard 2 believe most of de tins she said new because if she can lie about wat is clear wat of de ones I av not seen
May God bless us wt honest wives.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 30, 2015
Take the pregnancy report to the hospital that is written on receipt to verify before you ask her questions, incase she tried to deny it.She may also go to the hospital to beg the doctor and nurses to deny she owns the report.Dont trust too much.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Frankicent(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2015
Nursy:
Wahala dey o... Some men/women can lie eh and they will not arrange themselves well.

Reminds me of a friend who was going about the place telling us she's a virgin(nobody asked her o) meanwhile another person told me of how she directed her to where she had an abortion..

The guy should confront her sha. No one is perfect but there are certain things u don't do or u arrange urself well.

yh i have seen silly gals like that..... all of a sudden one sharp boy will say he have eaten from her national cake.
I don't understand why ladies with kip leing that there still V.... an expert explain ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.