Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. (38303 Views)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 5:13am On May 30, 2015
A positive pregnancy result that's not yours, is a positive response for you to vamoose out of there...enjoy yaself
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by 9jatatafo(m): 5:18am On May 30, 2015
Don't take a lying woman as a wife. I am sure she is still bleeping the same guy that she aborted that pregnancy for. For me she is not your wife, flee from her and don't love blindly. Tell it to her face she is not trust worthy. You saw a test result with her name boldly written on it, what else do you want when you never test drive her kpekus?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 5:37am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

lol.... pregnancy statement? Really? A laboratory test is carried out on someone and the piece of paper given after is termed a statement instead of result? No?
She has the result with her, its not with the lab. Nobody mentioned the result being at the lab. She probably went without a doctor's recommendation or something. Probably why she has the result with her instead of being sent to the doctor. Moreover they don't even have such a system in naija.

What is the result consists of? A piece of paper? The stick?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by urchbarbie(f): 5:50am On May 30, 2015
Anaskie:
Cc. Babyosisi, Urchbarbie smiley
lolx. Anaskie dear. if the guy has never given any girl belle, let him cast d first stone wink

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 5:51am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

What is the result consists of? A piece of paper? The stick?
"Laboratory pregnancy test result" to be precise.
Never heard of it being referred to as a statement in the medical field. Because it is not a statement. It is a result. Don't try to twist it pls.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 5:53am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

"Laboratory pregnancy test result" to be precise.
Never heard of it being referred to as a statement in the medical field. Because it is not a statement. It is a result. Don't try to twist it pls.

Let me ask again...what is the result consists of a piece of paper or the stick?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by urchbarbie(f): 6:00am On May 30, 2015
babyosisi:

Yes
I heard my name grin
in all honesty dear, I really do not like when ladies throw caution to d wind and behave in a whorelike manner. why wld a lady even av sex witout protection or wit protection self forgetting abt d .00001% chances of getting pregnant or an infectious disease. I tot d fear of HIV shld keep some ppl's libidos frozen in an iceberg. I dont like it. I had a room8 who was like dis and kept on taking pills to remove 'unwanteds' while d guy walk around freely nd comes back when he has d itch. I am not daft dear. I wld never bear d consequences of.......its advisable to wait untill u av a ring on ur finger.

for d question on dis thread likes can only attract likes most times in relationships. it just hurts when it doesnt. if d dude is certain he cant continue, he shld let go. no need seeking advice when u av lost ur respect for dis lady
urchbarbie:
lolx. Anaskie dear. if the guy has never given any girl belle, let him cast d first stone wink
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by rukayaabioye: 6:05am On May 30, 2015
The question is, was she the one that insisted on a No sex till after marriage. If yes you need to carry out an investigation to know if she won't be the type to cheat even after marriage.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by xtervaganza(m): 6:06am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

China.
good. Hope you're not one of those nigerian graduates selling jollof rice in China
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 6:09am On May 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
good. Hope you're not one of those nigerian graduates selling jollof rice in China

(Falls off okada) grin

(Loading insult 2%)
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 6:10am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Let me ask again...what is the result consists of a piece of paper or the stick?

It's a piece of paper. The lady's blood was most likely drawn and tested and the result(statement) presented to her. You can have this test carried out in hospital or a medical diagnostic laboratory.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 6:17am On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

It's a result or in

If she took a home pregnancy test...she will have the stick and it won't be any dates on the stick.

if she went to a lsb...the medical professional will give her a piece of paper that shows positive or negative pregnancy.

When I said statement I was saying the same thing as the "result"...they all mean the same thing.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by LydayBobo(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2015
Lovebond34:
bro u nid to investigate d mata very well nd clear awt any negative thought...if u indeed realy love her nd u wish to settle wif her...
there's no to investigate joor. The two of them are not sincere to each other you know why? First if the document was hiding and he found it, why was he ransacking his fiance room? Looking for evidence to dump her? Secondly if it was left in a place easy to locate means the girl want to find out something about him too because something like that ought to have been destroyed seven months ago even destroyed several times to be sure it's not traceable. Girls are not stupid my brother. The two of them need to be sure they really want to settle down
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 6:25am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

If she took a home pregnancy test...she will have the stick and it won't be any dates on the stick.

if she went to a lsb...the medical professional will give her a piece of paper that shows positive or negative pregnancy.

When I said statement I was saying the same thing as the "result"...they all mean the same thing.
You asked the other poster of this statement was a piece of paper didn't you? Just wanted to clarify since she was beating about the bush. You should notice I put 'statement' in brackets meaning it's the same as a result.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by LydayBobo(m): 6:27am On May 30, 2015
there's no to investigate joor. The two of you are not sincere to each other you know why? First if the document was hiding and you found it, why were you ransacking your fiance room? Looking for evidence to dump her? Secondly if it was left in a place easy to locate means the girl want to find out something about you too because something like that ought to have been destroyed seven months ago even destroyed several times to be sure it's not traceable. Girls are not stupid my brother. The two of you need to be sure you really want to settle down. You can only manage a relationship but not a marriage
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Homguy(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2015
Mbkite:
He was so shocked when he saw a positive pregnancy test result in the room of the lady he wants to marry. The result shows that the test was conducted 7months ago, after he started dating her. This simply implies she aborted the pregnancy and lied to him never to have had abortion. He is really confused and has lost trust in her, but he still loves her.
NOTE: He has not slept with her for even a day.
What should he do to format what he saw from his memory and continue with the lady? Is this likely to affect his attitude towards the lady in the nearest future?

Matured advice please....

you need to investigate that naughty lady. The way ladies in relationships sleep with other guys is alarming. #fromexperience# however, are you sure she hasn't a room mate that might have done the test?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 6:43am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

You might want to state your point(s) already.
What do u think a laboratory test and result will look like?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by nduchucks: 6:45am On May 30, 2015
Oga, since you said you love her, I'd recommend that you let it go. We all do things we eventually regret - how many women have you had unprotected sex with who had abortions without your knowledge? I'm pretty sure you have no idea.

I hope you tell her that you had unprotected sex with X number of girls and you may have been an assessory to abortion without your knowledge, and then ask her to forgive you for your past mistakes. If you can't do that, then forgive her and give her all your love.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 6:52am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

You might want to state your point(s) already.
What do u think a laboratory test and result will look like?

I have stated my points and you clearly didn't get it.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 6:53am On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

You asked the other poster of this statement was a piece of paper didn't you? Just wanted to clarify since she was beating about the bush. You should notice I put 'statement' in brackets meaning it's the same as a result.

Okay.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Ifebazz(m): 6:58am On May 30, 2015
Mbkite:
He was so shocked when he saw a positive pregnancy test result in the room of the lady he wants to marry. The result shows that the test was conducted 7months ago, after he started dating her. This simply implies she aborted the pregnancy and lied to him never to have had abortion. He is really confused and has lost trust in her, but he still loves her.
What should he do to format what he saw from his memory and continue with the lady? Is this likely to affect his attitude towards the lady in the nearest future?

I hate mortal lies. Venial ones, okay, but not mortal lies. A lady like that could conceal a child from you only for you to discover that the little girl that call her "aunty" is actually her daughter.
I keep complaining about her cunning women are, a lot more than men, just that they're masters in the act of deception and appeal to pity. Not all women though. We have some sweet ones that you can lay down your life for.
For the issue on ground, you can snap the copy of the result then accost her neutrally to ascertain if she is a perpetual liar. That's really what matters if you love her. The deed have been done. You need to know if she goes back to her vomit.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by xier: 7:00am On May 30, 2015
kritikali:

After they started dating not before..u put chewing gum for eye?

Thank you for the compliment. It's easier to correct and earn more respect than to take delight in abusing. I won't return the abuse favour but will say thank you for calling my attention to the error I made. Thanks
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by saxoholic1(m): 7:01am On May 30, 2015
Phema:

As my father used to say; if you must lie, lie intelligently. That babe over dull.

Your friend should waka pass jare. She no be am.
So your father taught u how to LIE!! Chei. There's God ooooo!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 7:02am On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

I have stated my points and you clearly didn't get it.

I wrote this.
DollyParton1:

The OP meant the type of pregnancy test taken in the lab. You know the type that has your name, DOB, date taken , etc on It.
And you replied with this
MrsChima:

That's called a pregnancy statement. Labs don't keep records of that...your doctor's do.

And your point is that, it is not called pregnancy test result, but statement. And I strongly disagree with you.

Wait did u say labs dont keep records of one's data or u mean the record of one's results?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 7:05am On May 30, 2015
Bros if u mistakenly marry a deceitful lady, I pray the ladder of your success will not crumble. Don't fall her lies. Dump the lady and go for someone else. A broken relationship is better than divorce.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 7:09am On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

It's a piece of paper. The lady's blood was most likely drawn and tested and the result(statement) presented to her. You can have this test carried out in hospital or a medical diagnostic laboratory.

A medical statement/report is entirely different from a medical/laboratory test result.
Blood is not most likely tested in a laboratory pregnancy test, it is definitely drawn and tested.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 7:13am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

I wrote this.

And your point is that, it is not called pregnancy test result, but statement. And I strongly disagree with you.

Wait did u say labs dont keep records of one's data or u mean the record of one's results?

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 7:16am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

I wrote this.

You can disagree....it is your right.

Result, doxument, and statement relatively mean the same thing.

I just want to make sure people are not confusing home test with lab test.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by grandstar(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2015
Mbkite:

Your friend seems to be a gentleman. The lady seems to be more wiser in worldly ways.

They seem to be unevenly yoked. What does the bible say about being unevenly yoked? It doesn't seem good.

If the lady however seems truly repentant, then forgive her (Read Proverbs 28:13). The choice is left to your friend (Read Gal 6:5)
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by zheroes(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2015
op,

am in pains as i type this message . i wanted to read every post before dropping my opinion but on a second thought it will be pointless.

these are the facts:
1.the pregnancy test belongs to your supposed girlfriend.
2. she isn't a virgin and you haven't slept with her, surely she is screwing someone somewhere dont be deceived
3. she is a dead pretender and a liar you need to run very fast.
4. if you choose to go ahead which is your choice you will definitely regret it.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by zheroes(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2015
op

please answer this question very sincerely, does she allow you to handle her phone? if she doesn't please don't talk to me again.

am waiting for your response.

just the way its in us to do evil thats how it is in some people to lie, they don't need to learn it. wise up
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 7:29am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

1. A medical statement/report is entirely different from a medical/laboratory test result.

2. Blood is not most likely tested in a laboratory pregnancy test, it is definitely drawn and tested.

1. "Statement of Result". It doesn't have to 17 pages to be a statement.

2. Well, I was right then. Since I'm neither a doctor, nurse, or lab officer or pregant woman, I chose to be cautious, hence, my use of 'most likely'. Got a problem with that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.