Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. (38300 Views)

"I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / He Saw My NAKEDNES.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 11:39am On May 30, 2015
Smhart1:
Girls disgracing ladies
Is there any difference?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Frankicent(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2015
if it's me... I pray I will never be me grin... We'll I will just forgive her and I wouldn't marry her... How can she keep sure 1st class secret from me... ahhhh Noooo if it's me I wouldn't marry her..... 1... She's a liar she might do worst after marriage... 2...She flirts really bad.
and 3...She's good at keep silly secret. that kinda lady can kill you.....

Had one stupid Benin girl like that[Expert liar +AkaGum] As a sharp boy I ditch her..mtcweeeexx she won chop Commandor taiii...lolx
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 11:56am On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

Oh it is correlated now and not the same?
Your first statement was that whatever u get from a lab is not a result but a statement.
Then u changed it to "oh result and statements are the same thing and can be used interchangeably"
Now it is just a mere correlation. (We are getting there)
So if a medical professional gives u a medical statement and calls it a medical test result and vice versa, u would accept that? Because both are on a piece of paper? And not because of what it contains? Really?

So by your definition, a statement is anything written on a piece of paper. Interesting.

Did I even state that it is not done in Nigeria? If it is not done in Nigeria, how do doctors in Nigeria write referral letters? I said I dont think the suitation where your doctor gets your test results directly from the lab exist yet in Nigeria (i.e without the patients having to go pick it up from the lab and take it to the doctor themselves)

My point so far is that Medical statement is different from Medical Test Result. Are they correlated? Yes!!! (you are right on that). Are they the same? No!!! they are not and hence can't be used interchangeably. That has been my protest all along.

Keep on protesting...it is still the same tbing. wink
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Ladybluecash(f): 12:00pm On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Your friend is a schmuck. So, he hasn't slept with this babe who isn't a virgin; strike 1. Strike 2; he wants to go on even after finding out that this 'virtuous' babe is an abortion veteran? grin

You/your friend don't need mature advice. Feel free to go on with the marriage. Good luck.
you talk as if u r perfect,,, am nt indulgin d lady,,,, mind d kind of advice u give to ppl esp wen its cumin frm one angle. Goodluck
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by terrymason(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2015
What's she even keeping the result for? "To find job or what!" some girls/ladies sha, lie pass devil self! Even devil dey troway salute 4 them... talk to her and try to see her sincerity. remember NOBODY is perfect.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 12:08pm On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

Keep on protesting...it is still the same tbing. wink
Indeed. Pls sit down and learn.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by chibic(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2015
She cheated on him with another man, got pregnant and decided to abort it so the guy won't find out.
This is the reason why I don't trust women who ask for no sex before marriage. She will be getting ffucked by another dude while you'll be starving, waiting for wedding night.

Mbkite, your friend is a very lucky man to find out unsuspectinly. She was cheating on him but didn't want to loose him because he was a good guy patient enough to wait untill after marriage. He should DUMP the girl ASAP!!! Please, do not marry out of pity. She's even a compulsive lier. He can never trust her. She will still cheat and continue lieing.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Raysly(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2015
Mbkite:

she denied it wasn't hers, that it was for her close friend, bt d friend used her name. Imagine!

God girls dey lie sha cry cry cry cry
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Canonlyget: 12:41pm On May 30, 2015
Guess she wants him to see it. Ladies ain't that foolish with such an old document. That's her subtle way to let him know coz she is in love too and felt terrible with that crime in her heart. A woman that tells you secrets when she knows what's at stake is the best wife you can have. Integrity and sincerity.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Mbkite(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
Canonlyget:
Guess she wants him to see it. Ladies ain't that foolish with such an old document. That's her subtle way to let him know coz she is in love too and felt terrible with that crime in her heart. A woman that tells you secrets when she knows what's at stake is the best wife you can have. Integrity and sincerity.
And this is entirely different from all d advice i hv gotten. U looked into d mata from a different perspective, anyway u may be right. But, I think d lady was nt bn remorseful at all.
Thanx
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by chibic(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2015
Mbkite:

And this is entirely different from all d advice i hv gotten. U looked into d mata from a different perspective, anyway u may be right. But, I think d lady was nt bn remorseful at all.
Thanx
do not mind that post. If she wanted him to see it, why is she still lieing that it doesn't belong to her even with her name on it. Don't be decieved!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by AskProf: 1:39pm On May 30, 2015
Mbkite:

Thanx

Did she admit?
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by AskProf: 1:40pm On May 30, 2015
chibic:
do not mind that post. If she wanted him to see it, why is she still lieing that it doesn't belong to her even with her name on it. Don't be decieved!

I wonder o.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 1:41pm On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

Indeed. Pls sit down and learn.

No thanks. I will pass. wink
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 1:43pm On May 30, 2015
xtervaganza:
lol abeg pity me small. No yab me

okay. tongue
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by AngelJennifer: 2:11pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=Mbkite post=34198170]
abeg can u link me to any vg, am seriously looking 4 them. They no longer exist in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.[/quote.

We have some in Unique Uniport.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by DollyParton1(f): 3:05pm On May 30, 2015
MrsChima:

No thanks. I will pass. wink
Well well, Ignorance is bliss.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Mbkite(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2015
[quote author=AngelJennifer post=34247943][/quote] Link me biko
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by MrsChima(f): 3:30pm On May 30, 2015
DollyParton1:

Well well, Ignorance is bliss.

Yes it is! lipsrsealed
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by edpunter(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2015
Keeping such result for 7months + is just a trick she's trying to pull, she might have doctored the pregnancy result to see his reactions towards her, probably if he eventually hears worse stuffs about her past or his way of handling difficult issues but that's not a good way of love tricks cos that's a marriage breaker to 60% of men. Well at this point, if I'm the guy and I really love and want to settle down with her, I will confront her in a polite manner (No screams or violence) plead with her so that we go to the hospital or laboratory that she did the test to do my own findings even if she tells me is a stunt before taking my final decision, if she disagree to go I will do photocopy or take hard-copy and do my findings (not going with me will suggest foul play though) cos telling lies is a bad way of starting a home but am so sure she kept the result for a reason if she's whats.up girl but not a smart idea. MARRIAGE AIN'T VIDEO GAMES, ITS A TOUGH REALITY GAME.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by enomakos(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2015
Dump the liar fast
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by ibro360(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2015
Smhart1:
Girls disgracing ladies
i tot girls n ladies are all female
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by ceeafuejay(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2015
I don't think he needs any other evidence against her. Its all clear. But if she keeps denying it, he can take her for a medical diagnosis to make his point. Afterwards, he should run 4 his dear life. It's hard to quit but it's better owing 2 the circumstances.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by kinibigdeal(m): 8:42pm On May 30, 2015
grin

Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

Your friend is a schmuck. So, he hasn't slept with this babe who isn't a virgin; strike 1. Strike 2; he wants to go on even after finding out that this 'virtuous' babe is an abortion veteran? grin

You/your friend don't need mature advice. Feel free to go on with the marriage. Good luck.

That a lady is not a virgin does not mean any man boyfriend or not has the right to touch her except she agrees to it. Sex is a mutual agreement. What if she repented and has decided to come clean with God? Or has it ever occured to you that she might have been raped? If you are not a virgin yourself, you have no right to call a lady out because before God you both are the same. Stop with the double standards.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 30, 2015
netizenbuzz:

That a lady is not a virgin does not mean any man boyfriend or not has the right to touch her except she agrees to it. Sex is a mutual agreement. What if she repented and has decided to come clean with God? Or has it ever occured to you that she might have been raped? If you are not a virgin yourself, you have no right to call a lady out because before God you both are the same. Stop with the double standards.

1. I'd like you to point out where I advocated rape.

2. I'm looking for my hymen around my penile area, do you mind showing me where it is? Thanks for your time.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

2. I'm looking for my hymen around my penile area, do you mind showing me where it is? Thanks for your time.

Ode!
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 30, 2015
Timbuktou:

I can see that you lack reading comprehension skills
1. I never said you advocated rape. My point was that have you ever stopped to think that not all ladies that are not virgins lost their virginity by choice?
2. You don't need a hymen to be a virgin. Have you ever experienced sex? If you have then you are not a virgin and hence you don't have the right to call anyone out.
Re: He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. by Ndeewonu: 9:25pm On May 31, 2015
Mbkite:

abeg can u link me to any vg, am seriously looking 4 them. They no longer exist in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

They are in heaven!
Simply strap yourself with some lethal bombs, get to a crowded area (an EPL viewing centre, for example), detonate it, and scream "God is Great!" and blow up yourself and scores of others. Then, you will be sure of a guaranteed total of 70 virgins!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Silly Things You Have Done To Please Your Man / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.