Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. (20575 Views)

A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:

See ya life. Na woman dey dictate to you how to propose to her. You never marry her o..she don dey show you her level and you even post am. She dey use u compare wetin she dey see other men do to her friends.

No worry when u marry am finish, na she go decide when you go see her naakkedneess, when you go chop and whether you go comot for house or not.

Iddioot.
My broda the insult was not necessary. She is not dictating to me, and I don't see any issue in allowing a woman u love have her way at times. There is noting wrong in making her feel special.
Even I'd what u said were true, u are not the one she is dictating to. so pls just pass by if u don't have anything respectful to say.

2 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by pamcode(m): 7:02am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Even you?
SMH

By the way you didn't add the part where she mistakenly swallows the ring with the fufu, chokes on it, coughs and vomits blood, rolling uncontrollably around the terra coated floor of the restaurant and finally dies right in his arms, her eyes starring blankly at him.
now that is bad market but you seem to have been watching a lot of American and korean love movies, in naija the gal would be shouting, locking the hem of his cloth around his neck, screaming blue murder b4 dying.

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by femi4: 7:05am On May 29, 2015
Aitee1:
All the posters above just want the op dead soon cheesy

Op so she's the one that is requesting for the proposal meaning you're not ready for it, soon she will pay her own dowry undecided
It doesn't matter, its the sincerity of the heart of the OP that matter

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 7:15am On May 29, 2015
lestat:
By the mango tree in yaba cemetery just after the main gate to your left
. . . . . How come you know the compound so well? When were you released? Kids everywhere on NL!!!

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by mecussey(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2015
Oseigha:
Hello everyone,
I need your suggestions on the best proposal setting to adopt. I recently started dating this lady who was my good friend before I asked her out. we were more like family friends. I had to battle so hard to overcome the inertia I had to tell her about my feelings for her. she accepted to date me after much efforts from me and her elder sister who also happens to be my friend.
But right now, she is insisting I propose to her 'formally', and that I make the setting romantic enough to make it a memorable day for her.
The problem is that I have no clue what setting to adopt. Please I need feasible suggestions on this matter. I need to propose within the weekend. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Bros don't allow a woman to push or decide things for you. Honestly, if you continue dancing to her tone, she will soon dump your sorry ass.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by femi4: 7:18am On May 29, 2015
chiibekee:
U can do it anywhere. But first make sure u already know the answer to that question to avoid heartbreak.
Since she requested for it, the answer will be definitely YES

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by fairygeh(f): 7:21am On May 29, 2015
I thought proposal is meant to be a surprise, how come ur babe is the one hinting u about where u should propose to her. kiss
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by femi4: 7:24am On May 29, 2015
tola9ja:
yoruba people pls help me with this
"What is" not "What in"

Olowo ori me = My master, My owner, The one that paid my dowry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by itxtoff(m): 7:43am On May 29, 2015
Oseigha:
Hello everyone,
I need your suggestions on the best proposal setting to adopt. I recently started dating this lady who was my good friend before I asked her out. we were more like family friends. I had to battle so hard to overcome the inertia I had to tell her about my feelings for her. she accepted to date me after much efforts from me and her elder sister who also happens to be my friend.
But right now, she is insisting I propose to her 'formally', and that I make the setting romantic enough to make it a memorable day for her.
The problem is that I have no clue what setting to adopt. Please I need feasible suggestions on this matter. I need to propose within the weekend. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
A girl asking you to propose to her? Bro that's already fuckedup. Eno make sense anymore.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by femi4: 7:47am On May 29, 2015
fairygeh:
I thought proposal is meant to be a surprise, how come ur babe is the one hinting u about where u should propose to her. kiss
What do you expect, when she's almost 30
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by free2ryhme: 7:50am On May 29, 2015
Oseigha:

This is harsh. Pls think of a better alternative.

It is unique way of proposing or have you even seen anyone done it before
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Ishilove: 8:02am On May 29, 2015
xp17:
I thought you were supposed to mediate and moderate this section?
You start an altercation, when missclasssy reciprocates ,you place a ban on her. Don't be that carpenter that has only a hammer in his tools box who sees every promblem as a nail.

I thinks Seun needs something better. undecided
'Something' better like you, I suppose?

Where, pray tell, is this alleged altercation started by me??

Please don't speak of things you do not understand, neither should you post false information on the forum.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 8:07am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
Use a subject she loves as the core concept of the kind of setting you want to use. Simple.

Errmm , English please
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 8:16am On May 29, 2015
FruityLass:
I tell you embarassed

The red fiercely fire will make a good background. Isn't red colour of love kiss
i swear,i love you diecheesy
shey na me you wan kill with laugh this morning?
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Krestkross: 8:25am On May 29, 2015
Oseigha:
Hello everyone,

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 8:38am On May 29, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . How come you know the compound so well? When were you released? Kids everywhere on NL!!!

You just wanted to say something right?? Bloody nematode!!! Don't you ever quote me again f00l
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Aitee1: 8:45am On May 29, 2015
gobizzy101:
Ur family is so blessed 2 hav u

Can I propose 2 u 2moro?

Hmmmmm... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Thanks for the former smiley

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Aitee1: 8:52am On May 29, 2015
lungtruth:
[color=#006600][/coloru

Abadie enyen idung a yid

Idioke, emesiere smiley
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by kilonso001(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2015
take her to see a movie at the cinemas. meanwhile arrange with the cinema staffs to pause the movie mid way and play a well prepared video of both of you which you would have given to the cinema staffs before the day. she will really love it. trust me
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Bigsteveg(m): 9:18am On May 29, 2015
Flashh:
That her elder sister just want to put asunder.

If you see its getting out of hand, the best is to leave the two of them... I am telling you this so as not to have short life.

What are we saying, what are u saying
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by obi123: 9:34am On May 29, 2015

something about this statement right here is so unsettling and unromantic

in anycase you can tell her you think you should have nice professional pics of both of u at a photo studio , prior to that you would have arranged with the photographer that you intend to propose and that you want it captured.

you should aim to have 5 main shots
the 1st and 2nd will be a single shot of each of you , the 3rd should be together, the 4th should be the proposal and the 5th should be the congratualtory pose after she has agreed of course
this will serve as your official engagement pics

Excuse yourself just before the 4th pic , gather your thoughts , cue very romantic music , re enter the studio , she will wonder what the hell is going on , as soon as you enter the room, get on your knees ,speaking very confidently , clearly , get her attention by calling her by her full name (her full name oh) then proceed with your speech , dont just say will you marry me, you have to assure her , you have to promise her ,then say will you make me a happy man by agreeing to be my wife ?

Mr photographer should have taken this picture by now , and shoud be on standy for the very last pic when she says yes

GOD'S SPEED
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by diamondzzs(f): 9:37am On May 29, 2015
Flashh:
That her elder sister just want to put asunder.

If you see its getting out of hand, the best is to leave the two of them... I am telling you this so as not to have short life.

R u mentally stable? undecided Question also goes for d ppl who liked dis
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by philomental: 9:58am On May 29, 2015
FruityLass:
The best I could think of is on top of a volcano embarassed

U might not like it but it's romantic.

Girl, u wicked
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by philomental: 9:59am On May 29, 2015
CountDracula:
Do it tomorrow, while they are inaugratin buhari, u jus interupt dem and propose to her wit millions of nigerians watching, who wud forget dat?

Bros, ur second name na Hillary, u r really hilarious
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 10:44am On May 29, 2015
lestat:

You just wanted to say something right?? Bloody nematode!!! Don't you ever quote me again f00l
. . . . Oh, i can see you are still an inmate in the Yaba left compound you described so perfectly, guess you must be sitted under your mango tree now? Get well soon Mr Yaba left!!!
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 11:43am On May 29, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . Oh, i can see you are still an inmate in the Yaba left compound you described so perfectly, guess you must be sitted under your mango tree now? Get well soon Mr Yaba left!!!

hey... hey bloody ignoramus, i wasnt speaking nor interacting with u, i am not your level you fitly rodent!!!! dont come at me with this attention seeking ramble are u insane? what business do i have with a maggot like you? better move on and go play with your lego toys and stay the hell away from my posts. stinking person!!! do you ever quote me again, better back the F off!!!!!
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 29, 2015
modelmike7:

Look at this hungry Son of a LovePeddler!! do i look like all those easy low life nairalanders you relate with? don't you ever cross my posts again.. we are not in the same hemisphere, stay on your level... keep rolling in the mud with your fellow gutter pikes.. bloody Riff Raff!!! stick to your drugged out fantasy's and don't try this shit with me again!! if you want to be cool, look for all those other wretched nairalanders u do that shit with and don't you try this with me again..dirty welp
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 11:59am On May 29, 2015
lestat:

Look at this hungry Son of a LovePeddler!! do i look like all those easy low life nairalanders you relate with? don't you ever cross my posts again.. we are not in the same hemisphere, stay on your level... keep rolling in the mud with your fellow gutter pikes.. bloody Riff Raff!!! stick to your drugged out fantasy's and don't try this shit with me again!! if you want to be cool, look for all those other wretched nairalanders u do that shit with and don't you try this with me again..dirty welp
. . . Lolzzzz, hahahahaha, it is so obviously clear NOW. Yaba left doctors, pls one of your patient is about escaping, pls bring the chains!!!
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 29, 2015
lestat:

hey... hey bloody ignoramus, i wasnt speaking nor interacting with u, i am not your level you fitly rodent!!!! dont come at me with this attention seeking ramble are u insane? what business do i have with a maggot like you? better move on and go play with your lego toys and stay the hell away from my posts. stinking person!!! do you ever quote me again, better back the F off!!!!!
. . . . hahahahaha, it is so obviously clear NOW. Yaba left doctors, pls one of your patient is about escaping, pls bring the chains and tie him to his mango tree that he wants a guy to propose to his fiancee!!!
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 29, 2015
^^^ So painful, this kid has to quote a comment twice!!! Hahahaha, eeyah, sorry!!!
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Flashh: 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
diamondzzs:

[s] R u mentally stable? undecided Question also goes for d ppl who liked dis [/s]
Next you wanna quote me, make use of your brain seems you can only read but can't comprehend.

Mark my moniker well... Next time you spew trash be ready for what you won't like nitwit like you.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 29, 2015
Well... I'd advice you to listen to your inner voice and have a deep thought about what to do cos I'd bet u've already heard so much rubbish not even suitable to ur taste

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? / 5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.