Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. (20536 Views)

A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 9:09pm On May 28, 2015
Hello everyone,
I need your suggestions on the best proposal setting to adopt. I recently started dating this lady who was my good friend before I asked her out. we were more like family friends. I had to battle so hard to overcome the inertia I had to tell her about my feelings for her. she accepted to date me after much efforts from me and her elder sister who also happens to be my friend.
But right now, she is insisting I propose to her 'formally', and that I make the setting romantic enough to make it a memorable day for her.
The problem is that I have no clue what setting to adopt. Please I need feasible suggestions on this matter. I need to propose within the weekend. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by FruityLass: 9:14pm On May 28, 2015
The best I could think of is on top of a volcano embarassed

U might not like it but it's romantic.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 28, 2015
It depends sha... You can choose to propose to her ontop of a tree or in the market. Though i did mine in the toilet, was kinda fun.

16 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by CountDracula(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2015
Do it tomorrow, while they are inaugratin buhari, u jus interupt dem and propose to her wit millions of nigerians watching, who wud forget dat?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by missbehave247(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2015
I did mine in a shrine, u can propose to her dere too dere or better still in the sea undecided

2 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Onemansquad(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
FruityLass:

u mean it shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Aitee1: 9:37pm On May 28, 2015
All the posters above just want the op dead soon cheesy

Op so she's the one that is requesting for the proposal meaning you're not ready for it, soon she will pay her own dowry undecided

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by eyeon(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2015
Propose to her 50,000fts above the ground... In an airplane. Goodluck bro!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by FruityLass: 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
Onemansquad:

u mean it shocked shocked
I tell you embarassed

The red fiercely fire will make a good background. Isn't red colour of love kiss

8 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Onemansquad(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
FruityLass:
I tell you embarassed

The red fiercely fire will make a good background. Isn't red colour of love kiss
woo u ar so on point
what if ah take u there 4 picnic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by chiibekee(f): 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
U can do it anywhere. But first make sure u already know the answer to that question to avoid heartbreak.

8 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Ishilove: 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
Wrap the ring inside fufu or semo, add beta banga soup to the mix, and when she finally digs through the fufu and finds the ring inside, propose.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 9:43pm On May 28, 2015
Aitee1:

Op so she's the one that is requesting for the proposal meaning you're not ready for it, soon she will pay her own dowry undecided

Honestly am ready for it. I actually told her about my intention to marry her from the beginning. She only wants me to do it the 'normal' u know. grin
Aitee1:

Honestly am ready for it. I actually told her about my intention to marry her from the beginning. She only wants me to do it the 'normal' way u know.

4 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 28, 2015
Use a subject she loves as the core concept of the kind of setting you want to use. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by zonax(m): 9:45pm On May 28, 2015
Kk
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Osyxcel(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
FruityLass:
Dorrobucci:
It depends sha... You can choose to propose to her ontop of a tree or in the market. Though i did mine in the toilet, was kinda fun.
CountDracula:
Do it tomorrow, while they are inaugratin buhari, u jus interupt dem and propose to her wit millions of nigerians watching, who wud forget dat?
missbehave247:
I did mine in a shrine, u can propose to her dere too dere or better still in the sea undecided

But why Una wicked like this.... sad sad cry angry

13 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by saxwizard(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
sambisa forest. ..perfect venue

3 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by FruityLass: 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
Onemansquad:

woo u ar so on point
what if ah take u there 4 picnic
I won't mind smiley
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by ednut1(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
call am mk she come over den giv her d ring. may thunder fire me if i kneel to propose. i dey sign into wahala i go con dey pet u join. shoro niyen grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Flashh: 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
That her elder sister just want to put asunder.

If you see its getting out of hand, the best is to leave the two of them... I am telling you this so as not to have short life.

4 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Osyxcel(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
zonax:
Kk

Kk for King Kong, is that what U are??
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Blackchampion(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
Wait i d come
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by vjsmiles: 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
This will be the most memorable for her grin

Rob three banks,Gtb first bank and zenith bank preferably you can make this place your setting...
But when they light you fire vj don comot hand oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
Its no big deal that she's asking for a romantic and memorable setting. Na things like that ladies dey like, some would even picture that day in their head like na judgment day.

As for you lover boy of life, make a list of things and places she likes. Match dem together and you might be lucky to get a clue.

The most important thing of all, dont bite more than you can chew. Do what you can afford and have it in mind that you're doing it for that special girl.

If she truly loves you , no matter how lame the proposal goes I'm sure she wont stop loving you. So no worries

Cheers

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Wrap the ring inside fufu or semo, add beta banga soup to the mix, and when she finally digs through the fufu and finds the ring inside, propose.

Even you?
SMH

By the way you didn't add the part where she mistakenly swallows the ring with the fufu, chokes on it, coughs and vomits blood, rolling uncontrollably around the terra coated floor of the restaurant and finally dies right in his arms, her eyes starring blankly at him.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Aitee1: 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
Oseigha:

Honestly am ready for it. I actually told her about my intention to marry her from the beginning. She only wants me to do it the 'normal' u know. grin

Honestly am ready for it. I actually told her about my intention to marry her from the beginning. She only wants me to do it the 'normal' way u know.

Okay then...but I can only tell you the best way to go about the proposal if you'll always seek my consent before you do the do with her tongue

3 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by tola9ja: 9:48pm On May 28, 2015
yoruba people pls help me with this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by jaziridon(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
If d both of u stay in Abuja, Lagos, Calabar, or even Uyo, pls bring her to Aba n go to York n propose.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
Esan man like u?

take her out to a nice place, like Somorika Hills: in Edo she gonna love it

thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by macklef(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
To be sincere, my own ideeas cant be shared cos i have only one i have been noturing for my future wifey
Bro, just think outa d box

3 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 28, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures) / Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.