Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. (20577 Views)

A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Donpizzle(m): 11:17pm On May 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
well, u catch start by asking the people at the gathering to give u a few minutes of their time jux to say something.....u can start from any angle for eg proverb or a quote to support for speech.....the greatest treasure God gave to man was life, love, family, great friends,companionship (my own quote though) then u can go to ellaborate on the special people in your life and then narrow it to your g.f, talk about how great she has been in your life, how happy she makes u, say all the great stuff about her and then move on the main action..... Eg she has been a great revealation to my life and i look forward to spending the rest of my life with her and raising beautiful kids with her.. ... Kneel down and propose

the longer d speech, the less romantic it gets. Jst a few statement and the ring is in between her fingers. Simple

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Graccccccccy(f): 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
swthrt why are u laughing?
cus its funny... Were u both in d toilet or wat?
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
bankai2015:
i would advice you use public transport medium. for example take her on a tour through train, and propose to her

This your username get as he be oh!

You dey watch amine like bleach?
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Captainswag225(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2015
Donpizzle:

the longer d speech, the less romantic it gets. Jst a few statement and the ring is in between her fingers. Simple
so how many minutes do u think the speech should last?
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by popcykaylah(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2015
Nigerian girls love afeferiti..they love notice me things ..left to me I believe in natural thing ..when she visits you speak to her and let he know how much you value her and love her then give her the ring in order to show her much you wanna spend life with her..but naija babes like ceremony.. the choice is yours bro

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by bankai2015(f): 11:29pm On May 28, 2015
Viciyus:

This your username get as he be oh!
You dey watch amine like bleach?
lolzz. i dey follow them oh,
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 28, 2015
Graccccccccy:
cus its funny... Were u both in d toilet or wat?
No, i was there alone b4 i called her in. Isn't that romantic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by melvin0004(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2015
grin take her to d zoo. inside lion cage n propose. guess it wud be more romantic.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Donpizzle(m): 11:33pm On May 28, 2015
Captainswag225:
so how many minutes do u think the speech should last?
dnt knw hw many minutes and i ain't talkin bout time. I said d longer d words, d romantic feelin depreciates.. Jst say lyk 2-3 short romantic sentences dats all.i mean u jst go straight to d point.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 28, 2015
She is already calling the shots even when the thing has not started!

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Captainswag225(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2015
Donpizzle:

dnt knw hw many minutes and i ain't talkin bout time. I said d longer d words, d romantic feelin depreciates.. Jst say lyk 2-3 short romantic sentences dats all.i mean u jst go straight to d point.
okay, great.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by HBB1(m): 11:36pm On May 28, 2015
Sambisa forest, mon ami. Iffahear say she no gree...!
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by babiskinado(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2015
Hian, omo take advantage of MAY 29TH naw. Carry PA system. At least you'll be done right on time b4 security officials come beat you

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by JoeCutie(m): 11:45pm On May 28, 2015
Stop asking us, do something on your own. Invent something out of nothing. Be creative.

Besides, why you asking us? When frolicking do you ask us the best position and style to adopt? Guy abeg do your thing your way. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by stigman(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2015
Aitee1:
All the posters above just want the op dead soon cheesy

Op so she's the one that is requesting for the proposal meaning you're not ready for it, soon she will pay her own dowry undecided

You dey see well well, nothing wey person no go see for this life, and the mumu just dey shine teeth

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 28, 2015
My the mango tree in yaba cemetery just after the main gate to your left
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Edunwa302(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2015
Op nothing to surprise her about anymore she already ask for it, d fun is gone it's not a surprise anymore no matter how u put it
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by donJ2(m): 12:09am On May 29, 2015
Buy two first class tickets to any destination u can afford...den work with d flight attendants to help..u know....

*my nerd ex P.A did it, it myt work for yuh*

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by lungtruth(m): 12:21am On May 29, 2015
[color=#006600]
Aitee1:

Op so she's the one that is requesting for the proposal meaning you're not ready for it, soon she will pay her own dowry undecided
[/coloru

Abadie enyen idung a yid
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by gobizzy101: 12:26am On May 29, 2015
Ur family is so blessed 2 hav u

Can I propose 2 u 2moro?
Aitee1:

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by planet4: 12:38am On May 29, 2015
See question o I know d next question u will ask is pls suggest for me how I shld sleep with girlfriend and how many children do u think we shld have. Pls grow up n be a man already
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by kpolli(m): 12:58am On May 29, 2015
EyeKandy:

If you don't, you'd be tagged as unromantic. Step your game up and listen. smiley

Being romantic never got a Nigerian man laid

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by mrsage(m): 1:27am On May 29, 2015
Watching...
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Realfiness(m): 1:35am On May 29, 2015
grin grin
FruityLass:
The best I could think of is on top of a volcano embarassed

U might not like it but it's romantic.

grin
FruityLass:
The best I could think of is on top of a volcano embarassed

U might not like it but it's romantic.
walahi u no be beta person hahahahaha
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 2:34am On May 29, 2015
Go to a private beach, draw a little puzzle (not too difficult oh) let her do a little "ultimate search" and dig up some treasure box (the ring should be contained inside) once she opens it and she sees the ring, brother get down on one kneel and propose gbam!

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by litaninja(m): 2:54am On May 29, 2015
10 mins into Tje movie? This will be a cinema in nigeria yea? Nigerians will take lightly to you disturbing their movie yea? Waagba...

Elgaxton:
Take her to the movies, liase with the movie personnel and have them splash the question "will you marry me, her name ?" Just after 10mins into the movie. Immediately the question pops, put ur hand into your popcorn bag and bring out the ring while on your knees. She will never forget the scene in a hurry
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 3:40am On May 29, 2015
oshe11:
its memorable n romantik, trust ME!

Nah I will pass, I don't have to hit my woman to propose my love.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by xp17(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2015
Ishilove:

How morbid
I thought you were supposed to mediate and moderate this section?
You start an altercation, when missclasssy reciprocates ,you place a ban on her. Don't be that carpenter that has only a hammer in his tools box who sees every promblem as a nail.

I thinks Seun needs something better. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by hustla(m): 5:15am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

WTF
Your manner of approach is zero.
You have poor communication skills
I hate your text style
I hate your text color( it looks gayish)

Worst of all, you irritate me.

YEEEEEEE!!

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by pretty050(f): 6:03am On May 29, 2015
Op this is how someone I know was proposed to
He called her to accompany him to the market that his frnds wife was in labour(which they both know is almost due) surprisingly they met some other of his frnds there. He saw a grp of police men approach them, trust me she was scared he has done something wrong.
He knelt down and told the man(police boss) this lady means the world to me bla, bla, bla
Gave her the ring the man prayed for them while his frnds took pictures, it was a scene

You don't ve to spend money for vacation or dinner just think of something and surprise her. All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by laykhorn(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Even you?
SMH

By the way you didn't add the part where she mistakenly swallows the ring with the fufu, chokes on it, coughs and vomits blood, rolling uncontrollably around the terra coated floor of the restaurant and finally dies right in his arms, her eyes starring blankly at him.
classy! Relax naa
Too much details, must you say everything?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Qualities You Should Consider Minor In Marriage! / My Workaholic Boyfriend Is Always Working / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.