Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. (20557 Views)

A Guy Came To Propose To His Girlfriend But Got This Instead / When Is The Appropriate Time To Tell Your Spouse Of Your Horrible Past?. / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by siegfried99(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
Takes seat grin
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Ishilove: 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Even you?
SMH

By the way you didn't add the part where she mistakenly swallows the ring with the fufu, chokes on it, coughs, vomits blood and dies right in his arms, her eyes starring blankly at him.
How morbid
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by idu1(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
saxwizard:
sambisa forest. ..perfect venue
u r right bro.
That was where I did mine. Very romantic....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by DEIFIED(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
Oooh, i missed the front page.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by 50calibre(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
This is a direct effect of too much Hollywood movies & tv shows, they set the benchmark so high and most guys think they have to reach it.

There's no such thing as the right setting to propose. Don't be fooled by the mainstream, what matters is the proposal, not how it's done.

2 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Wrap the ring inside fufu or semo, add beta banga soup to the mix, and when she finally digs through the fufu and finds the ring inside, propose.

I suppose that will be the least romantic setting ever. lol
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by DJEhimond(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2015
FruityLass:
The best I could think of is on top of a volcano embarassed

U might not like it but it's romantic.

Chai! Why evuls?
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Maxtermind(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
FAREWELL

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Jummyjagz(f): 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Wrap the ring inside fufu or semo, add beta banga soup to the mix, and when she finally digs through the fufu and finds the ring inside, propose.
lmao!
Ishi
wait are you shiiting me?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Ishilove: 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
Oseigha:

I suppose that will be the least romantic setting ever. lol
I think it is very romantic. She will know that you are ready to feed her and take care of her. It is symbolic

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Adesiji77: 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
FruityLass:

This got me cracking seriously... cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Gorgeous58(f): 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
FruityLass:

Speechless! Chai...

Op, take her out to a nice restaurant and propose in front of everyone. Or you can do it first thing in the morning at her family house in presence of her family.

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by CountDracula(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Even you?
SMH

By the way you didn't add the part where she mistakenly swallows the ring with the fufu, chokes on it, coughs and vomits blood, rolling uncontrollably around the terra coated floor of the restaurant and finally dies right in his arms, her eyes starring blankly at him.
Dats so romanticcccccc!!! I'm havin goose bumps right now... Her cold cold dead eyes starring into the abyss...
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Ishilove: 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
Jummyjagz:

lmao!
Ishi
wait are you shiiting me?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I am very serious
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by donkunzman: 9:55pm On May 28, 2015
Three words: Range Rover Sport. Ladies seem to find it romantic.
Oseigha:
Hello everyone,
I need your suggestions on the best proposal setting to adopt. I recently started dating this lady who was my good friend before I asked her out. we were more like family friends. I had to battle so hard to overcome the inertia I had to tell her about my feelings for her. she accepted to date me after much efforts from me and her elder sister who also happens to be my friend.
But right now, she is insisting I propose to her 'formally', and that I make the setting romantic enough to make it a memorable day for her.
The problem is that I have no clue what setting to adopt. Please I need feasible suggestions on this matter. I need to propose within the weekend. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

2 Likes

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
macklef:
To be sincere, my own ideeas cant be shared cos i have only one i have been noturing for my future wifey
Bro, just think outa d box
There is love in sharing bro. Pls help a broda in need.

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
Propose to her after long rounds of sex....
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by hadura29(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
FruityLass:

Bae you know you're funny??
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Even you?
SMH

By the way you didn't add the part where she mistakenly swallows the ring with the fufu, chokes on it, coughs and vomits blood, rolling uncontrollably around the terra coated floor of the restaurant and finally dies right in his arms, her eyes starring blankly at him.

Buhahahaha..... Evil!!!

I wonder what the Big deal is in proposing sef.... mchew.. when that time reach all I'll say is "babe how far,you don ready to dey bear Mrs Jamez? "....if she can't get the clue... that one concern am.

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by fireforfire: 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
Third mainland bridge wil be d ideal.
Very romantic and inspiring.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Skoopy(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
The next he advice he would need will be when to get her pregnant.

Wonder how this made FP.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by DonTim1: 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
Don't give urself headache,its no suprise if she alrdy has ideas/ sees it coming.

Marriage itself almost leaves u dry of ideas to suprise ur spouse. She alrdy knws ur intention, just get it over with,the whole "oh! My God" scenario was defeated d day she knew ur intention

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2015
50calibre:
This is a direct effect of too much Hollywood movies & tv shows, they set the benchmark so high and most guys think they have to reach it.

There's no such thing as the right setting to propose. Don't be fooled by the mainstream, what matters is the proposal, not how it's done.

Thank you!
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 28, 2015
Ishilove:

How morbid

That wasn't really morbid in that sense.

Just a description of an everyday death scene.
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by free2ryhme: 10:00pm On May 28, 2015
Oseigha:
Hello everyone,
I need your suggestions on the best proposal setting to adopt. I recently started dating this lady who was my good friend before I asked her out. we were more like family friends. I had to battle so hard to overcome the inertia I had to tell her about my feelings for her. she accepted to date me after much efforts from me and her elder sister who also happens to be my friend.
But right now, she is insisting I propose to her 'formally', and that I make the setting romantic enough to make it a memorable day for her.
The problem is that I have no clue what setting to adopt. Please I need feasible suggestions on this matter. I need to propose within the weekend. Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

If u don't have any ideas

Take her to mile 2 and propose to her on the highway
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by braine(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
FruityLass:

Awkwardly romantic
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by delishpot: 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
OP, take her to lunch and put the ring inside the Eba. She will def be surprised when she swallows it grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by hadura29(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
Tot this was meant to surprise her, it's not beautiful anymore since she knows about it and also it's not beautiful... Instead go ahead n marry.. She wants you to propose so that she can post on dp as show off... Abegi...

1 Like

Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2015
Go learn from Telemodu...
Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by Oseigha(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2015
DonTim1:
Don't give urself headache,its no sprise if she alrdy has ideas/ see it coming.

Marriage itself almost leaves u dryof ideas to suprise ur spouse. She alrdyknws r intention, just get it over with,the whole"oh! My God"scenario was defeated d day she knew ur intention
Thank you and taken!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? / Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? / How Much Does An Average Nigerian Girl Have In Her Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.