Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,355 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend (50570 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by lomodele(m): 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
ama123:
I think ladies also need tips on hw 2 deal with a stingy boyfriend. I know a babe who has been dating a guy for over a year now. She supports him financially almost all d time & also buys him gifts. Since she met d guy she has spent over 300k on him in cash & gifts yet dis stingy guy who claims to love her has never bought her even a bottle of coke. She doesn't love him anyone & she's contemplating leaving him for good. What do u advice pls?
Presidency25 has answered ur question. Relationship is about exchanging values. If u partner can't add any value to ur life change him/her, simple.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by kuuljay(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anoruo:

i know what those country five babes can do and this one sounds like it.
grin grin grin I once heared someone call them dry cleaners grin grin lwkm that day
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
peeparty:
Guys give me ideas.

Now here is the gist.my friend who is a learner fell in love with this girl and they have been dating for 7month now.he takes her out some weekend, to movies, dinner date, pay for her hair do and other stuff girls term to be'caring'. The young man said for once she as not made any attempt to buy something as little as sweet for him. Below are some of the things he said she does:

1.For once she has not paid for his transport fare when they are out together.

2.On his birthday the babe was kind enough to buy eva wine, she was the first person to open it and drank from it, before she gave the guy a glass. She even took the remaining home.

3.When eating together she will be the first to finish the food. Even when she is eating alone she makes no effort to invite the guy to join her.

4.The one that broke the carmels back that made him ask the question above . According to him he bought her recharge card and ask her to help transfer some amount to him because he ran out of credit and needed to make some calls. Surprisingly the girl refused oo. She accused the guy of using his own call card to call other girls. mma abasi idiok eyen.

He really want to know how to treat such girlfriend.

Very Simple Steps:

1) Pray for her

2) Lecture her on the need to be a "Giver"

3) Remind her that "It is more Joyfull to give than to receive".
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pamcrest:
grin grin grin all these broke a.ss guys on NL. U give yr gf credit of 200 naira n want her to return 100 naira to u, she refused n u r here making noise. Bia op, don't u know that stinginess begets stinginess. Ndoo!
My humble two cents

grin grin grin
Lol..... You even saying 200.
Maybe he sent 100. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by olasamoau(m): 2:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
bros it's not by force to love oo. that lady does not love the guy for real.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Taaa! All of them I guess you mistakenly type * All* instead of * Some* right?

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

I believe they are some ladies like me out there too.......

Talk's cheap baby. wink
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by jackyraw09: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
so we can't write b*it.ch again. nairaland automatically changes it to bitch

i dun vex, cux there ain't no way in the world thru which i will answer OP

w/o calling the girl in a question a f*cking bitch undecided
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by omooba969(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Very Simple Steps:

1) Pray for her

U amuse me, seriously! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Z8(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
peeparty:
Guys give me ideas.

Now here is the gist.my friend who is a learner fell in love with this girl and they have been dating for 7month now.he takes her out some weekend, to movies, dinner date, pay for her hair do and other stuff girls term to be'caring'. The young man said for once she as not made any attempt to buy something as little as sweet for him. Below are some of the things he said she does:

1.For once she has not paid for his transport fare when they are out together.

2.On his birthday the babe was kind enough to buy eva wine, she was the first person to open it and drank from it, before she gave the guy a glass. She even took the remaining home.

3.When eating together she will be the first to finish the food. Even when she is eating alone she makes no effort to invite the guy to join her.

4.The one that broke the carmels back that made him ask the question above . According to him he bought her recharge card and ask her to help transfer some amount to him because he ran out of credit and needed to make some calls. Surprisingly the girl refused oo. She accused the guy of using his own call card to call other girls. mma abasi idiok eyen.

He really want to know how to treat such girlfriend.

Its either the gf is stingy or she is just using him.. either way its a no no.. the things love make us do sha!! sad
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by watchindelta(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Presidency25:
RELATIONSHIPS ARE ABOUT EXCHANGING VALUE FOR VALUE! Never enter into or remain in a relationship when and where you are always in the giving mode but rarely, if ever, in the receiving mode. Life, by divine design, is about give and take not give or take. This applies to business, romantic, friendship and family relationships. Never ever elect to be another person's flunky just to win their approval. I once had a babe like that, i never knew what financial freedom is until i let her go.

God punish the devil.

bro 100 gun shut 4 u. some girls just take guys like their bank! I just take of leave my girl because she wan take me like are centre bank. some girls Nah witch in fact.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Very Simple Steps:

1) Pray for her

Pray for her ke grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by prettyJoy22(f): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:
These days Guys have more patience than Ghana taxi drivers..

Wtf is he still doing with that bitch...

He should give her high hopes for marriage, when it's all over her head then he should dump her sorry ass
All that for being stingy abi him dey fear the girl? He should just tell her straight up how he fells about her attitude & if she's not ready to change he should take a walk.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by chamboy(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
jayhans:
CAMPAIGN MANAGERS NEEDED URGENTLY... for mr nairaland 2015
I don't mind tho
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by nicerod(m): 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

lies u dat refuse dat wish me hbd on ma day
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by jayhans(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
chamboy:
I don't mind tho
LETS GET STARTED DEN... TANKS BRO
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
omooba969:

U amuse me, seriously! grin
Really?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
baibijay:

Pray for her ke grin grin grin
Thats it
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
lomodele:

Madam, I meant work on ur temperament. Is dat too big for me to say?
...you are.... kindly remind me sad
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
kuuljay:
grin grin grin I can be your maga you know!!!
I don't need any smiley

You are cool and takes ''extreme'' jokes calm too cool smiley
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Originalsly: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
@Op....why you saying the girl is stingy? The girl is damn selfish...that's far worse than stingy. Let your friend tell her he invested all his money and even borrowed some....and would be getting at least a 500K in returns on July 1. Then he should try beg ...not borrow...beg her small small pocket money....transport money and dinner requests....for her to buy him boxers...recharge card etc...just drain the bishhh while she wait for the big payday.

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by amokeme(f): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?...
God bless you! I love ladies with this kind of mind set.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by elantraceey(f): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
To be able to keep up with such a girl , he deserves an award.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by MirandaPrestly(f): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Gal's got real issues.

Seriously though, he should simply become stingy for a week. If she notices and asks questions, their conversation on the matter can begin from there.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

I hail u ooo! Chairlady, National Association of Nairaland pretenders and lip servicers (NANPL).
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by eromoko: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Can't you read the girl DOES NOT LOVE HIM
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
elantraceey:
To be able to keep up with such a girl , he deserves an award.
wat do we call dis award? thinking
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by jackyraw09: 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
ama123:
I think ladies also need tips on hw 2 deal with a stingy boyfriend. I know a babe who has been dating a guy for over a year now. She supports him financially almost all d time & also buys him gifts. Since she met d guy she has spent over 300k on him in cash & gifts yet dis stingy guy who claims to love her has never bought her even a bottle of coke. She doesn't love him anyone & she's contemplating leaving him for good. What do u advice pls?

shebi na bottle of coke be her problem and she's ready to spend 300k on me shocked shocked

i advise her to port over to my side biko . cool

i will buy her 1 crate of coke and will also buy tetrasaclin[dunno correct spelling] in case she starts purging lipsrsealed
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by amokeme(f): 3:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:

Girl the problem here is that you said you can never and will never depend on a man for money..

Even one of the most powerful woman on earth Beyounce, when she goes for lunch with Jay, if you watch they paparazzi leaked video Jay still pay the bill.

Nobody said is wrong to ask your man for money buh you coming out her to foam Donald Trump or miss independent.
and am sure you also know that, should in case jayZ refuse to pay, she is CAPABLE of taking care of the bills.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by damocheezy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dude, you cant force her to give but you can learn to be with her if she doesn't give back, work on yourself! You probably do not even know the meaning of love, love is sacrifice, so if your love is true you wont care whether she gives you back or not, its hard to do but that is the truth and you seem to be a broke ass nigga(i mean no offence please) get the money first because you need finance to run romance and obviously you don't have that much that's why you are expecting.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by amokeme(f): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:

Will you shut up!

Rubbish lies!

which part?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by elantraceey(f): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
peeparty:
wat do we call dis award? thinking

Keep thinking , when you're done let me know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Six Bathroom Habits That Annoy Couples The Most / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / 9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.