Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman (42799 Views)

'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by focus7: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2015
All these records of fraud put together against Jonathan administration, he still wants people to believe that a probe by Buhari against him and his administration is a persecution. Just yesterday, a probe against Alison's involvement In shady oil deals which was initially considered in her favour to cover her up was thrown out, since he lost the election the EFCC that has been acting like dogs that were poisoned about to die suddenly came alive arresting and prosecuting criminals. Jonathan extinction from the government is indeed a victory for the country. I am sure more revelations of his bad government will be rolling out.

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by teebaxy(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2015
So this guy is earning than the president himself...
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by trayvon360: 7:57am On Jun 03, 2015
abuayman:
In a typical Niger-Deltan voice;
"Na Our Oyel".

lol
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by DaBullIT(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:
I am very interested in what Barcanista, Dearpreye, Mogidi (more like Shigidi), SeverusSnape (more like Severe headache), and their fellow Lower Niger Republicans will say on this thread.

Waiting .......

barcanista:
mogidi:
severussnape:
diapreye:

Talk your own now o
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by philips70(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tompolo deserves every kobo he is being paid, after all when Madam Folorunsho Alakija was given billions in oil royalties I didn't see you hypocrites condemning it - It was Hosanna and hallelujah because the richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman on top of Niger Delta oil. grin...smh

Your hypocrisy will soon catch up with you people and as for those Niger Delta people that are condemning such outrageous pay to Tompolo, I hope you're also aware that people like TY Danjuma and the rest of the Northern parasites and their South west lapdogs has been milking the Federal Government for years without recourse to the damages it will cause for the rest of the country, how much more the wanton destruction of the Niger Delta ecosystem.

I have said it and I will say it again that any Niger Delta individual that has the guts to use violence to get his own fair share of the oil proceed, should go ahead and do it using any means necessary.

Quit ranting. I condemn Alakija and whoever they gave the collective commonwealth of Nigerians to. The problem with Tompolo's contract is with all that money the stories of missing oil has never changed. Tompolo and his likes are using the guise of fighting for us to enrich themselves whilst the people they claim to be fighting for are wallowing in abject poverty and still drinking contaminated water daily. The other looters you mentioned at least never acquired theirs with the guise of fighting for any freedom for their people.

These guys are just plain greedy no matter how you defend them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by BlackTechnology: 7:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Yeske2:
Legacies of the clueless one. I repeat it again, if Buhari dares not to jail GEJ, NOI and Dieziani, he will lose my support. No wonder the eediot and his cohorts threatened war if the clueless one wasn't voted back but God pass them. Where are the saTANists when you need them.

Yes oooo

Including Tinubu OBJ Saraki Amaechi Rochas angry wink grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Amokwe(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2015
I had expected the NIMASA director to have RESIGNED his job in protest when he noticed such payments. He is not patriotic at all, infact he is as guilty as the accused.

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Iroh88:
You make quite a good point anyway. I would go for developing other sectors while reviewing the contract, and then eventually cancelling it all together. An instant cancellation could have very dire consequences for the country at the moment.

Stuffs like this makes that essay by Pat Utomi so very on point. Have you read it??
Pat Utomi is a house negro who ahs been bamboozled by his belief system and he will soon learn the hard way. grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by trayvon360: 8:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Ajgal10:
Honestly Nigerians Dont Fear God even in the kind of things they open their mouth to say. 1.5Billion isnt 5million o! I dont think even Gej made 1.5 Billion from Loot.Talkmore of paying someone monthly.Ahn Ahn....make una fear God o.
gej is more than twenty billion dollars rich. but its hard to find a proof
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by anigold(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Xano:
This amount is extreme. These 'security' payments are extreme and uncalled for. You were the Chairman, but kept quiet. Now you are no longer Chairman, its time to talk. Interesting.

I guess the ex-chairman is not getting his share of the loot again thats why he now turns into a whistle-blower....
When he was chairman,he kept mute..
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
This is pure madness...

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by philips70(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
chukwudi44:
WHAT ABOUT THE NORTHERNERS OWNING OIL WELLS.YOU HYPOCRITE SHOULD ALSO CONDEMN IT

If Buhari does not cancel the licenses and use alternative means to deal with prospecting companies throughout his tenure I will consider it one of his failures. Individual ownership of oil allocations is criminal to me.Not everyone is a blind defender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by dejdel(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
Those guyz never for ones go on Strike unlike ASUU during GEJ tenure,meaning that,they collect this huge pay day in day out. GEJ is disgrace to Phd holders,how you feeling now that you are on the other side?
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by PassingShot(m): 8:04am On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
Oboy ehh see money....

But this is isnt fair with the militant leaders...I think this tompolo and his gang of militants need to rest and leave the niger delta struggle alone... angry...its obvious they care about there tommy more than the majority of niger deltans....1.5billion naira to protect the water ways when of recent sea piracy almost cost the lives of my dad and uncle while embarking on a journey to the village... angry....this is not fair...these guys dont even create welfare programmes for the poor and unemployed in the oil rich zone with all the monies theyv been paid..

Let the payments be stopped and the money given to responsible indigenes to join hands with the navy to protect the waters so that they navigable..

What arrant rubbish from tompolo...
I agree with you but I no know say you fit make sense like this o.

So, na bigotry dey blind you before. Chai, there is God ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by san316(m): 8:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Flets:
A critical review of the Nigerian situation reveals that Nigeria is at a dead end.

Stopping that contract has dire implications that could crumble the Nigerian economy in a matter of weeks.

Its morally wrong to pay out such funds just like amnesty in a perfect society but almost justified in the Nigerian context its absence could lead to the loss of everything.

Nigeria must adopt true federalism through regional governance to progress. Anything short of that is mere anarchy.

Shallow minds will say, take away the contract and take the war to them. We cannot war and produce crude oil (generate revenue, allocations, Salaries) at the same time. We have to choose one.

Prophet of doom. Taking the contract away will have dire implication just as GEJ losing had dire implication right. You should be ashamed of yourself niccuh. Just like amnesty, the contract is going with GEJ.

If the Nigerian Navy cannot secure our waterways, then they are useless and should be scrapped.

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:
The children of anger and hate should desist from mentioning me to comment on threads. I'll make my contributions whenever I feel compelled to do so. I won't pander to you folks!

I'm ever committed to truth, transparency and fairness. Thank you!

Topic: This was one particular area I almost went mad with former President GEJ. Why give out such surveillance contracts to a militant when we have the Navy and all other forces capable of defending our pipelines. I never approved of it, though he may have his own reasons for so doing. I was never in support of it.

This, and other programs are simply crumbs doled out to our people. True federalism is what we truly desire.

I have never supported enriching some corrupt militants against making robust plans and programs that will benefit the entire region.
fight for true federalism is what the militants should channel their muscle into...buhari should just arrest them sef if possible...i am tired of their greed and self service..its just pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Iroh88(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Pat Utomi is a house negro who ahs been bamboozled by his belief system and he will soon learn the hard way. grin
Guys like you, not the type I like to banter with. Thanks for stopping by anyway.

6 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by DaBullIT(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Kenobus:
This is how people just tell lies in order to paint the ex-militants bad. How many news do we hear of Sea Pirates in Nigeria? What concerns NiMASA with NNPC pipelines? NIMASA pays for due services rendered. And to say we lose 400000 crude per day is totally unfounded. Yes due to the issue of vandals, the impact of shut down could be up to. This isn't the same thing as theft. What we lose daily is about 40000 or less. In Russia, they lose 150000Bpd to theft; go to Angola and others, it is like that. These are intl racket. Some Nigerians have suddenly forgotten where we were before the protection contracts. With the drop in oil prices, if we go back to less than 700000; the country would be finished. The North/SW need to be very careful. As we speak, the North gets more allocation on the skewed LGAs they have, which are majorly desert. Nigeria needs to be restructured.

MOB , Mafia , cabals that's what it's all about

They use eediots to vandalize , traumatize, and steal from NNPC , with so much pressure , the clueless government would have no choice other than pay PROTECTION MONEY , Anything involving payment to a crime boss is not legal , it is being done under duress , but the fact that despite the payment of protection money , 400,000 barrels still miss , then you know it's not being stolen , it is probably part of the deal that changed the moment NNPC /Government agreed and started paying criminals
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by BlackTechnology: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Can you link me with what pat utomi said
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2015
focus7:
This multibillion naira contracts to hooligans is one of the biggest fraud I consider committed by Jonathan.
and the bobo is back to bayelsa with nothing to show for the niger delta struggle/.... angry
focus7:
This multibillion naira contracts to hooligans is one of the biggest fraud I consider committed by Jonathan.
and the bobo is back to bayelsa with nothing to show for the niger delta struggle/....

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by mekonglobal(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Crucify jona for all i care, he simply followed d foot step of his predecessors, who empower dangote 2 be sole impoter of rice, barring other importers, clamping down on ibeto cement dat dangote own may arise? or should we venture into oil bloc owners and hw d contract is been awarded?? pls spare me dis poo.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
fight for true federalism is what the militants should channel their muscle into...buhari should just arrest them sef if possible...i am tired of their greed and self service..its just pathetic

You can forgive their narrowness of vision. They never tereally understood what it was all about. They never foresaw the enormous challenges ahead. They were simply moved by greed and selfishness.

Even the few that saw the bigger picture were distracted the moment he started receiving massive bank alerts. They never saw the bigger picture!

But soon that will change. My discussion with the IYC chairman will be tailored in that regard.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
philips70:

Quit ranting. I condemn Alakija and whoever they gave the collective commonwealth of Nigerians to. The problem with Tompolo's contract is with all that money the stories of missing oil has never changed. Tompolo and his likes are using the guise of fighting for us to enrich themselves whilst the people they claim to be fighting for are wallowing in abject poverty and still drinking contaminated water daily. The other looters you mentioned at least never acquired theirs with the guise of fighting for any freedom for their people.

These guys are just plain greedy no matter how you defend them.
Tah Nkita racha gi anya.

Who be 'we'? undecided

My friend, justice demands that he who comes into equity must come with clean hands - You gave Nigerian oil wells to few individuals in the North and the South West that runs into billions of Naira, but you want Tompolo's minced meat contract revoked because he is from the Niger Delta and that of the presumed owners left alone because they are not freedom fighters? undecided

Make thunder fire that ya mouth.

Bloody stinky hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by kipesco(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
When Dangote was controlling oil pipelines security this fool did not call for termination of contract.
Why be say Buhari win na our oil dey top the agenda not even security or electricity.
God I have always prayed to you to help DIVIDE this country.
See northerners dying for our oil o. Wetin happen to orna groundnut and onions we don collect contract before for protection of onions and groundnut?
God why dis oyibo man say him dey amalgamate Nigeria why this cow President and him people no stay alone for their side.
Them want collect our thing come still kill us hey thunder and light of God dey dey wait orna.
Upon all the good way my President GEJ do orna no see den orna no ho see good anymore.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by BlackTechnology: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tah Nkita racha gi anya.

Who be 'we'? undecided

My friend, justice demands that he who comes into equity must come with clean hands - You gave Nigerian oil wells to few individuals in the North and the South West that runs into billions of Naira, but you want Tompolo's minced meat contract revoked because he is from the Niger Delta and that of the presumed owners left alone because they are not freedom fighters? undecided

Make thunder fire that ya mouth.

Bloody stinky hypocrites

Gbam

Take away the oil wells in the hands of the Northerners

Establish true federalism angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tompolo deserves every kobo he is being paid, after all when Madam Folorunsho Alakija was given billions in oil royalties I didn't see you hypocrites condemning it - It was Hosanna and hallelujah because the richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman on top of Niger Delta oil. grin...smh

Your hypocrisy will soon catch up with you people and as for those Niger Delta people that are condemning such outrageous pay to Tompolo, I hope you're also aware that people like TY Danjuma and the rest of the Northern parasites and their South west lapdogs has been milking the Federal Government for years without recourse to the damages it will cause for the rest of the country, how much more the wanton destruction of the Niger Delta ecosystem.

I have said it and I will say it again that any Niger Delta individual that has the guts to use violence to get his own fair share of the oil proceed, should go ahead and do it using any means necessary.
but truckpusher my brother out guys suppose use there violent nature get the very thing wey go benefit the whole niger delta and then in return themselves...imagine if this same violence and force was used to seek for resource control we would have achieved it more especially under the goodlucks administration...our militants should think of there people more than themselves..
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
This is pure madness...
The madness starts and ends with those that has allocated oil wells to themselves ,Tompolo is just one smart kid that knows exactly where to hold his hands and join the bandwagon. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
News reaching me confirms that Barcanista have been ban for 2 days.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 8:14am On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
but truckpusher my brother out guys suppose use there violent nature get the very thing wey go benefit the whole niger delta and then in return themselves...imagine if this same violence and force was used to seek for resource control we would have achieved it more especially under the goodlucks administration...our militants should think of there people more than themselves..
They aren't fighting for you
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Can you link me with what pat utomi said
Can't do that from here right now.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by anigold(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:

Most of what you are saying is true.
But two wrongs don't make a right.
99% of all the legitimate billionaires in this country are billionaires cos of oil from the south/Niger delta. Except few.
But when a southern wants to benefit from this same oil, thats when criticisms comes from all angle.

Am more concerned with what tompolo is doing with N1.5B,is he empowering the majority of the Niger-deltans or is he using the funds for his selfish interests...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by BlackTechnology: 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
kipesco:
When Dangote was controlling oil pipelines security this fool did not call for termination of contract.
Why be say Buhari win na our oil dey top the agenda not even security or electricity.
God I have always prayed to you to help DIVIDE this country.
See northerners dying for our oil o. Wetin happen to orna groundnut and onions we don collect contract before for protection of onions and groundnut?
God why dis oyibo man say him dey amalgamate Nigeria why this cow President and him people no stay alone for their side.
Them want collect our thing come still kill us hey thunder and light of God dey dey wait orna.
Upon all the good way my President GEJ do orna no see den orna no ho see good anymore.

Yes oooo

Only Yoruba criminals will ask for cancellations without seeking the withdrawal of oil wells in the hands of the Northerners grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Northern Youths Issue Buhari 30-day Ultimatum To Implement Ruga Across Nigeria / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.