Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman (42810 Views)

'All Former Air Force Chiefs Diverted N558.2million Monthly'-Ex-NAF Finance Dir. / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Tompolo Denies Receiving N1.5bn Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 03, 2015
philips70:

If Buhari does not cancel the licenses and use alternative means to deal with prospecting companies throughout his tenure I will consider it one of his failures. Individual ownership of oil allocations is criminal to me.Not everyone is a blind defender.
thats correct...those licenses should be cancelled if not another casala...
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by philips70(m): 8:19am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tah Nkita racha gi anya.

Who be 'we'? undecided

My friend, justice demands that he who comes into equity must come with clean hands - You gave Nigerian oil wells to few individuals in the North and the South West that runs into billions of Naira, but you want Tompolo's minced meat contract revoked because he is from the Niger Delta and that of the presumed owners left alone because they are not freedom fighters? undecided

Make thunder fire that ya mouth.

Bloody stinky hypocrites

Keep quiet. I am a Niger Deltan like Tompolo and oil is in my community too. How much of this money go into your pocket since he said they are fighting for everyone? Name Tompolo's projects that's benefiting the ordinary people in Warri and the creeks. They are just criminals who saw a ram in GEJ and decided to exploit it to the fullest.

As for Alakija and the rest they can burn in hell for all I care. They are all as guilty as Tompolo and his likes. Hundreds of thousands of graduates from the Niger Delta are roaming the streets doing nothing by reason of these brainless actions.

5 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
anigold:

Most of what you are saying is true.
But two wrongs don't make a right.
99% of all the legitimate billionaires in this country are billionaires cos of oil from the south/Niger delta. Except few.
But when a southern wants to benefit from this same oil, thats when criticisms comes from all angle.

Am more concerned with what tompolo is doing with N1.5B,is he empowering the majority of the Niger-deltans or is he using the funds for his selfish interests...
Niger deltan Ni! Niger Delta Ko! grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Sunymoore(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Great! I for once never feel entitle to oil in Niger Delta.. I'm a Northerner, so the people of Niger Delta should continue doing what they want, but the majority of them living in poverty should not blame Nigeria for their situation... God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Myself2(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Mallam Ramalan and all the mofos screaming here can go jump in the Lagoon.For those who dont know where the Lagos Lagoon is,kindly as Oba Akiolu for direction.

#NA UR OYEL

Imagine an aboki heading NIMASA,why not go and head DESERTMASA?? angry angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
you see why we all say Jonathan is corrupt!
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by softchristo(m): 8:22am On Jun 03, 2015
Please guys am new to NL, I would like to know if there are benefits attached to "first to comment" and also, y do some guys book space??... Tanx
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 8:26am On Jun 03, 2015
anigold:

Most of what you are saying is true.
But two wrongs don't make a right.
99% of all the legitimate billionaires in this country are billionaires cos of oil from the south/Niger delta. Except few.
But when a southern wants to benefit from this same oil, thats when criticisms comes from all angle.

Am more concerned with what tompolo is doing with N1.5B,is he empowering the majority of the Niger-deltans or is he using the funds for his selfish interests...
You have a point bro but again what makes you feel that Tompolo is fighting for the Niger Delta people?

They are all criminals just like the ones in Abuja that are using biro and paper to rob Nigerians yet you'll see these hypocrites from these regions calling their own people saints and our own criminals........Sometimes the only message that these hypocrites understood clearly is defiance even in the face of disgrace and shame,because they themselves has no conscience left ,except to plunder ,loot and destroy the land and only turn around to call the same people 'fools'

You can now see why we need more Tompolos and Asari Dokubos among us?
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Beface(m): 8:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Money that can be use to employ alot of people is being given to an individual because he's a militant.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
They aren't fighting for you
chei..they should...they have to...we are all in the fight together...
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
The madness starts and ends with those that has allocated oil wells to themselves ,Tompolo is just one smart kid that knows exactly where to hold his hands and join the bandwagon. grin
I think the likes of Tompolo should not be encouraged to grab the little benefits all to themselves but should empower ND citizens with the little N1.5b he gets monethly. Send people on scholarship, build schools, carry out intervention projects and stuffs. Anyway, I've neither supported amnesty nor pipeline contract from the on set. I stand on resource control/50% allocation of oil revenue. It's crazy when we have some ppl within the feed fat when those around starve to death.

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
dearpreye:

You can forgive their narrowness of vision. They never tereally understood what it was all about. They never foresaw the enormous challenges ahead. They were simply moved by greed and selfishness.

Even the few that saw the bigger picture were distracted the moment he started receiving massive bank alerts. They never saw the bigger picture!

But soon that will change. My discussion with the IYC chairman will be tailored in that regard.
you been able to contact him finally?....we need a different approach to the struggle...one that is sustainable and to the benefit of all in the nige delta
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Orikinla(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
Ramcie:
shocked shocked shocked whaaaat? This is bad even with the said amount oil is still being stolen. What then is/was the essence of the contract

By the way FTC tongue
. Former President Goodluck Jonathan is the kingpin.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2015
PassingShot:

I agree with you but I no know say you fit make sense like this o.

So, na bigotry dey blind you before. Chai, there is God ooo. grin
no be bigotry...when i see wetin dey wrong i go talk am...this no mean say the fight for resource control no be my top priority oo..i stilll want us to won our oil and fully benefit from it and let the blood suckers leave us alone... wink
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Ifebazz(m): 8:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Please what does "OP" stand for in Nairaland? This age of too many acronyms is tiresome. I know its part of the reason why students fail anyhow these days. They would rather abbreviate the simplest of words. You do that for me in my course, you FAIL capitally even if you got the procedures or answer correctly. angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
chei..they should...they have to...we are all in the fight together...
You'll need leaders with plenty money and influence to march these criminal hypocritical people here word for word and money for money.

And you do not start any fight , unless you're dead sure that you'll win or at least be free from ya oppressors no matter what.

Else ya name na sorry grin

Oppressors are like kids and pets - If your pet tries to escape and failed ,you'll make the cage tighter. grin

Relax the time is almost here cool
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Sunymoore(m): 8:35am On Jun 03, 2015
softchristo:
Please guys am new to NL, I would like to know if there are benefits attached to "first to comment" and also, y do some guys book space??... Tanx
NOTHING..

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by martineverest(m): 8:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Enough of sentiments,bro....paying him such an amount in an impoverished region(creek) is uncalled-for.such amount should be used for betterment of his region.....dont forget he spent some of d money in buying lions and other animals in his zoo instead of helping his society.....his end is nearquote author=mulattoclaro post=34372093]There's nothing wrong in Nimasa paying him such an amount. What about the northerners who come to our region to steal our oil? Let him enjoy it and as a matter of fact he should even be given three oil wells in addition to it. [/quote]
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by LKO(m): 8:40am On Jun 03, 2015
Tompolo is extremely wealthy, he is today a multi billionnaire. Management staff (they are all ijaws) of his foundation are all extremely wealthy. I personally know one who has over five state of d art cars packed in his compound. This man leaves along refinery road Effurun, his duplex can literarily be described as heaven on earth, it is a multi million naira edifice.

The amnesty programme has only succeeded in making few ijaw warlords bastard billionnaire. The Urhobos, Ndokwas have being sidelined from this largeese. Today, another name for niger delta is ijaw. The other ethnic groups in d region with enormous oil wealth have being brutalised and cowed by d almighty ijaws courtesy of Jonathan and E K Clark.

3 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2015
softchristo:
u will be awarded millions of naira
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2015
chukwudi44:
Before nko? Is It not their oyel money? Besides he is working for it.We need to know how many barrels were missing before Tompolo started securing the waterways. Mentioning the amount also without the scope of work is childish. What are the area of dimensions of the waterways? How many people are involved in the job?

You're a goat

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2015
abuayman:
In a typical Niger-Deltan voice; "Na Our Oyel".
is it yours? undecided
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Ramsey247(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2015
That man did not tell us how Abacha and co gave oil wells freely to some emirs and other northerners, giving them hundreds of bollions.
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by lexy2014: 8:45am On Jun 03, 2015
DaGC:
I think what should be taken into consideration here is whether there was an improvement compared to before the country. Some of you lots make noise forgetting that the navy do not know the routes of most creeks in the Niger Delta. That was why it was hard for them to stop the militancy actions back then making the government to negotiate considering how much Nigeria was losing daily. Sure, it seems N1.5B is big but people also seem to forget that the contract encompasses security and surveillance in over 4states, so think of the resources required.

And to the re.tards who are always quick to say some of these people dont help any Niger Deltans should also know that there are over 4000 fighters under Tompolo alone, thats employment for 4,000 people, plus these contracts also require other Niger delta labour. Not even gonna talk of the companies owned by other prominent Niger Deltans.

That the empowerment didn't get to you, doesn't mean they don't empower people.
so fighting 4 tompolo is now a job? With your analysis isn't it better we scrap d nigerian navy?
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Truckpusher(m): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2015
barcanista:
I think the likes of Tompolo should not be encouraged to grab the little benefits all to themselves but should empower ND citizens with the little N1.5b he gets monethly. Send people on scholarship, build schools, carry out intervention projects and stuffs. Anyway, I've neither supported amnesty nor pipeline contract from the on set. I stand on resource control/50% allocation of oil revenue. It's crazy when we have some ppl within the feed fat when those around starve to death.
You go fit carry RPG run ? grin
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Juvante(m): 8:46am On Jun 03, 2015
delishpot:
shocked and if you look well now, that tompolo go say him dey fight for betterment of Nigerdeltans o. Out of all that money wey dem pay am, he never dig a single bore hole for any naija delta community apart from the one in his papas house.

For your information, his foundation has done more for the people of Warri South West than even the Delta State Government! Where was the ex-DG all this years?He might be right and he might be wrong. Sanusi did similar things at CBN and no one raised an eyebrow. Instead of crying wolf, he should tell us the reason for that payment. There must be paper work explaining that cash outflow. This is just another example of everything that is wrong with Nigerian geo-politics. Months ago, that was how another former Agriculture Minister fed us with lies about the GEJ Agriculture revolution, only for him to be busted by Adesina! The West is complaining that they lost control of NPA, no one is talking about the new sanity in the port system of revenue collection! In the history of Nigeria, the first time an Igbo man was Army Chief and NDA Commandant was during the GEJ era. Under Gen Ihejirika, Boko Haram was just another militant group. He was accused of genocide by the North but when he left office, a huge swathe of the North was under Boko Haram sway. But till date, no one has ever accused the old spymaster, Gen Gusau, of fueling the Boko Haram crises! He is the Defence Minister in charge of trillions of naira, but everyone is blaming GEJ!
As much as I don't condone the selective manner in which Kuku implemented the amnesty programme, it was a good idea at that time when Yaradua negotiated and signed with the militants, just to mop up arms in the creeks. This was the same fearless Yaradua who ordered the openly Islamic fanatic Army Chief, Dambazau (who Buhari is now considering for the NSA post) to roll tanks into Maiduguri to crush Boko Haram, before the politicians used that pretext to settle scores and murdered their leader extra - judicially. The Chanomi creeks pipeline which supplies crude oil to the PPMC - Warri Tankfarm was blown, and it led to the shut down of the Warri and Kaduna Refineries. If you can recall that the then Naval Chief, Ogohi (if I am not mistaken) boasted before the National Assembly that it is impossible to attack any deepwater oil installation. Days later, MEND flag was seen flying from the platform at Bonga Field, a feat considered only possible by Al Shabaab! For your information, Tompolo was in possession of several armoured gunboats, which was never surrendered. His Camp 5 abode which was built by Julius Berger, could house thousands of fighters in the creeks. It has surface to air missiles and had its own refinery! Just google it. This was the period of Presidents OBJ and Yaradua.
Fast forward to the era of GEJ, a civillian. It was not just tribalism. He was simply scared of the militants.
The Northerners are complaining that GEJ should be charged for genocide, but let everyone google and read about the bombardment of Okorenkoko in Gbaramatu Kingdom. It is on record that the Army publicly apologised for the attack from air, land and sea of a defenceless community where not a single arrest was made. If you want to know the level of arms stockpiling in the creeks, talk to any member of the JTF in the creeks. Only God will save Nigeria, not APC or PDP!

2 Likes

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by balogunsam(m): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2015
philips70:

http://leadership.ng/news/438108/nimasa-pays-tompolo-n1-5bn-monthly-ex-chairman

cc lalasticlala, OAM4J

[size=15pt]JESUS!!!! 1.5 Billion Naira monthly?!!![/size]
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 03, 2015
masotemi:

Tompolo is not an institution, but an individual! If he dies tomorrow, what become of the contract. Responsible government all over the world build institutions not individuals. We need to re-focus and begin to put all our military and para military institutions in proper perspective for better service delivery....

I couldn't have said it any better
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by philips70(m): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Myself2:
Mallam Ramalan and all the mofos screaming here can go jump in the Lagoon.For those who dont know where the Lagos Lagoon is,kindly as Oba Akiolu for direction.

#NA UR OYEL

Imagine an aboki heading NIMASA,why not go and head DESERTMASA?? angry angry

Is there any port in the north when GEJ appointed one of them as head of NPA before leaving?

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by Jesusloveyou: 8:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Mehn these militants are super rich

Is it how it pays to rebel

What I'm I still going to school for?
is their destiny, some wil die, some wil prosper doing it, some criminals also prosper to become president,ministers and governor, and they call it ''goodluck'' so don't wish to be a rebel, it wil take u to hell.

1 Like

Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by BlackTechnology: 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
We want our oil wells given to Northerners back

On True federalism we stand. grin angry
Re: NIMASA Pays Tompolo N1.5bn Monthly – Ex-chairman by PassingShot(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2015
IzonOwei:
no be bigotry...when i see wetin dey wrong i go talk am...this no mean say the fight for resource control no be my top priority oo..i stilll want us to won our oil and fully benefit from it and let the blood suckers leave us alone... wink
I support resource control, no doubt. But my position has always been to hold our leaders accountable NOW before the resource control or true federalism is achieved. First thing first.

cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / 2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent / Wike Not Just FCT Minister, But My Adviser – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.