Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (31013 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Calm down jare!! undecided

What are you feeling like? Miss Adult. Nah u old pass, oversabines na wetin dey worry all of una.

Abi na beef sef? Dem force una to comment? You lots prefer the e-fites, bashing and silly squabbles that has made this section pretty annoying lately.

U want to be a Mod' ryt? Oya send PM to Oga _seun and stop acting like a cynic.

Hot guys? Really??

Bladderdash!! undecided
ko da ki chen fuu ma binu grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by francizy(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Chop another one dearie grin

But this your eyes no sexy na.. Try Diezanni's grin cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Calm down jare!! undecided

What are you feeling like? Miss Adult. Nah u old pass, oversabines na wetin dey worry all of una.

Abi na beef sef? Dem force una to comment? You lots prefer the e-fites, bashing and silly squabbles that has made this section pretty annoying lately.

U want to be a Mod' ryt? Oya send PM to Oga _seun and stop acting like a cynic.

Hot guys? Really??

Bladderdash!! undecided

‘Hi, Farano inbox is full however she might consider you and probably put you on her priority list if you could jerk off to her pictures every 1 hour'

Ode!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:

I had to laugh at this grin grin grin
Nice way to counter opposition.

If she makes another comment, give her another one grin
She's a learner grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by francizy(m): 8:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Krystalxxx:

cheesy

Hehehehe, na this kine thing you dey like..
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
Nice one ladies, keep 'em pictures comin' you guys rock.
You don reach here cheesy cheesy cheesy?

You go like bad thing sha grin. Work, school, abi na trade no dey this morning cheesy?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
zicoraads:
Cos y'all keep begging her to and she revels in it. What's the obsession with her? Same thing I ask myself when I see pple asking for Blackett's. Not everyone loves putting up their pictures in public forums. Personally, I see the person behind that moniker as a very very normal person who lives and breathes the controversies she creates and y'all are so quick to fuel.

Blackétt's case is different, just like Justføllowit(f) and Freecocøa(f).

The afore-discussed person is known to own several accounts with different pictures of different models to every account and as each is 'catfished' and exposed as an impostor, the person deactivates them...and opens knew ones.

Now 'she' has a updated a close-up picture of the eyes of one of these models - another fraud. I bet if the full picture of the owner of those eyes is updated we'll know better.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by RobinHez(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Jesu of Galilee see eyes! shocked

abeg make una use these eyes look http://edscienceblog..com e go dey beneficial to una. smiley

i'm really serious o...pleaseeee, at least let me get like 10 beautiful comments on the posts there pleaseeeee....abeg abeg, e don reach to dey beg o..pls ladies!

BTW, i also have beautiful eyes all thanks to my long eyelashes embarassed
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:21am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you in dire need of a partner?grin
Wait, I thought you said you're in Netherlands, have you left there for UK?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

‘Hi, Farano inbox is full however she might consider you and probably put you on her priority list if you could jerk off to her pictures every 1 hour'

Ode!

LOL. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kinglekan: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

‘Hi, Farano inbox is full however she might put you on her priority list if you could jer.ked off to her pictures every 1 hour'

Ode!

Hahaha!! U are apparently dumber than I thought. I guess I underestimated your stupidity. cheesy

Oponu Oshiii!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:

I had to laugh at this grin grin grin
Nice way to counter opposition.

If she makes another comment, give her another one grin

Pele! Stop trying to form familiarity cheesy. It doesn't suit you at allcheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by chibwike(m): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
[/b]

Preach on, Pastor Chibwike cheesy cheesy. Sounded like one of my children church leader grin grin.

Preach this thing gimme one day, I go just blind your eye oo undecided undecided..

Farano, nice eyes. kiss
Lol...we'd start saying opening prayers before we chat on whatsapp.....you must be burned again....hw re u doing.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

You don reach here cheesy cheesy cheesy?

You go like bad thing sha grin. Work, school, abi na trade no dey this morning cheesy?
Same doesn't apply to you, I suppose.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahaha!! U are apparently dumber than I thought. I guess I underestimated your stupidity. cheesy

Oponu Oshiii!! undecided
You wish!

Woman wrapper!

Oya run along angry

Ode!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kinglekan: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Jarizod:
ko da ki chen fuu ma binu grin
I nor fit vex jare!! grin
Self righteous, self conceited mofos everywhere. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
Wait, I thought you said you're in Netherlands, have you left there for UK?

I have never lived there but I do speak the language and I school in the UK.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...we'd start saying opening prayers before we chat on whatsapp.....you must be burned again....hw re u doing.
Buhahahahahahaha... Start tying your eyes with clothes, and chat with your imagination. No be only prayers. Nutty you cheesy cheesy.

I'm doing good. Kinda happy this morning wink (signs of good things to come).

How are you?

Who burn me before undecided undecided? Calm down oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

LOL. cheesy

What? angry

Welcome to ‘keeping it real with Justfollowit' tongue
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

I have never lived there but I do speak the language and I school in the UK.
undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
Same doesn't apply to you, I suppose.
The thread is for the ladies tongue tongue.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
undecided

What again?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:31am On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Oponu Oshiii!! undecided

Lekan, so you also engage in e-brawls?cheesy

I thought you and Rønald4lif claim to be the 'gentle' ones? Busted!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

I nor fit vex jare!! grin

Self righteous, self conceited mofos everywhere. cheesy

Butt-lickers, low-lifers, horn.y perverts mofos everywhere cheesy

*sighs*
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2015
dharay99:
pages 10,
I see farano's charm is working.

See ppl viewinq. lipsrsealed
tongue
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:33am On Jun 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

The thread is for the ladies tongue tongue.
So Ladies are the only one entitled to seeing sexy eyes.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kinglekan: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:
[s]You wish!
Woman wrapper!
Oya run along angry
Ode![/s]
Hahahahaha!! Yeah ryt!!
Run along ko, sare lo ni.
Oniranu jati jati!! undecided

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:34am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

What again?
undecided My memory is refreshed than Google's own.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Hahahahaha!! Yeah ryt!!

Run along ko, sare lo ni.

Oniranu jati jati!! undecided

Pele sad
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

What? angry

Welcome to ‘keeping it real with Justfollowit' tongue

Very funny.undecided

Making good on your "troublemaker" assertions, huh? Let's see if Lekan wouldn't floor you.wink
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 8:36am On Jun 04, 2015
zicoraads:
Farano...lovely skin...and those b00bs kiss kiss
*blushing* cool
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Krystalxxx:

cheesy
nice response!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide In Lagos After Fight With Boyfriend / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.