Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (31060 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by epelumi42(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

If i were you I would take it easy because you see that pm you sent her- she is not going to reply it: D

That is not my p. If I eventually do send her a pm, I'll expect a reply, since my pm ain't gonna be rubbish love seeking one... I don't just send pm, and if you do get it, then you probably deserve it. Let me send her a pm first before you make your conclusion. Hian. I'm too special a being to be ignored. hon...
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kuuljay(m): 7:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening

Here is my BEAUTIFUL EYES.

View image below

Cherlene
your eyes looks lovely n innocent.i hope you are wink wink cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 7:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Nice one ladies, keep 'em pictures comin' you guys rock.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

If i were you I would take it easy because you see that pm you sent her- she is not going to reply it: D
*hiohiohiohiohio* silly attention seeker grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2015
faith551:

Wow!!! Those are beautiful eyes u've got there
Thanks.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
*hiohiohiohiohio* silly attention seeker grin

Are you in dire need of a partner?grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kinglekan: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Jarizod:
boss.. smiley :Djust farano's isn't enough ni

grin grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by chibwike(m): 7:45am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Misssclassy don't derail this thread.
Lol...Buh Ishilove derailed na...why you no warn am too grin..Nice eyes u ve got..,.ur Dp Sha....farano repent oh....all this things re just vanity...those sexy bodies nd boobs would return to dust one day.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by chibwike(m): 7:47am On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks.
See your life....receiving accolades for another person pic....
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:52am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Hehehehehe

you look gorgeous with your eyes.

Buh if this is to be a contest, na SANDRAHNAUB GO WIN AM!!!!!!!!! Chei oya see her charming eyes...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 04, 2015
chibwike:
See your life....receiving accolades for another person pic....

undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2015
*** Quietly unfollows thread ***
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by jamex93(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2015
hhahahahahahahahaha

lkwkmd

see some eyes like ............ own
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:54am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Hehehehehe

Buh if this is to be a contest, na SANDRAHNAUB GO WIN AM!!!!!!!!! Chei oya see her charming eyes...

*modified*

why the pic no dey load na??

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by chibwike(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:

undecided
Why dont you just want to upload ur pics...why?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2015
I haven't seen real sexy eyes.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Misssclassy don't derail this thread.

[img]http://dambreaker.files./2014/01/hatersgonnahate_05d460_3317189.jpg[/img]
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by zicoraads: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Another form of advertisement cheesy
So pained I missed this from the beginning.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2015
^^^I wonder what's there to hate about.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Tunnamania:

I am MTN, u see me everywhere u go. wink
grin grin

how ur night baba cool
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by zicoraads: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2015
chibwike:
Why dont you just want to upload ur pics...why?
Cos y'all keep begging her to and she revels in it. What's the obsession with her? Same thing I ask myself when I see pple asking for Blackett's. Not everyone loves putting up their pictures in public forums. Personally, I see the person behind that moniker as a very very normal person who lives and breathes the controversies she creates and y'all are so quick to fuel.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

seconded.. I also give it to sandrahnaub cool

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by zicoraads: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Farano...lovely skin...and those b00bs kiss kiss
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you in dire need of a partner?grin
Chop another one dearie grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 8:11am On Jun 04, 2015
pages 10,
I see farano's charm is working.

See ppl viewinq. lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Tunnamania(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Jarizod:
grin grin
how ur night baba cool
It was fine but so cooolddd
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kinglekan: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Se.un!!! How come you appointed a kid as our moderator? undecided

Well, yeah there were things I did out of stupidity but I wasn't so stupid to act out because of some h.orny guys' jabbers.

Calm down jare!! undecided

What are you feeling like? Miss Adult. Nah u old pass, oversabines na wetin dey worry all of una.

Abi na beef sef? Dem force una to comment? You lots prefer the e-fites, bashing and silly squabbles that has made this section pretty annoying lately.

U want to be a Mod' ryt? Oya send PM to Oga _seun and stop acting like a cynic.

Hot guys? Really??

Bladderdash!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:

I had to laugh at this grin grin grin
Nice way to counter opposition.

If she makes another comment, give her another one grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:

Why are you using style to upload your pictures?

Ermmm...I think tou should stop oppressing those men unless you are ready to give them the real thing.
Tunnamania:

It was fine but so cooolddd
mine too o, spent it in school lipsrsealed

Why u no call ur gf so una go cuddle wink
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...Buh Ishilove derailed na...why you no warn am too grin..Nice eyes u ve got..,.ur Dp Sha....farano repent oh....all this things re just vanity...those sexy bodies nd boobs would return to dust one day.

Preach on, Pastor Chibwike cheesy cheesy. Sounded like one of my children church leader grin grin.

Preach this thing gimme one day, I go just blind your eye oo undecided undecided..

Farano, nice eyes. kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.