Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (30950 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Very funny.undecided

Making good on your "troublemaker" assertions, huh? Let's see if Lekan wouldn't floor you.wink

I can deal with butt-lickers wink
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
*blushing* cool
The b00bs are threatening to pop outta yourlipsrsealed, we can't help you put it back if it doesembarassed cos poor handling can lead to banlipsrsealed

Darn did I just say that.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Twaci(f): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Mine grin

Nice one farano cheesy

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
So Ladies are the only one entitled to seeing sexy eyes.
You can say that again sad sad.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

There is a country called the Netherlands and they speak Netherlands ASA Dutch in English speaking countries. It is also spoken in Belgium as an official language.

I have lived and still live in Belgium so I speak Netherlands and I am also living and schooling in the UK.undecided
Wonderful shocked

Anyway no p. So how's school?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
Wonderful shocked

Anyway no p. So how's school?

School is fine. Thanks for asking. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kinglekan: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

[s] Butt-lickers, low-lifers, horn.y perverts mofos everywhere cheesy
*sighs*[/s]
Squirm away!! Insignificant Ascaris Lumbricoides. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
You can say that again sad sad.
Oh, someone had been lipsrsealed about me.
*Feeling big* cool
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

*sighs*

Try again, this time around in either English, Yoruba or in Netherland.

Dom!
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

‘Hi, Farano inbox is full however she might consider you and probably put you on her priority list if you could jerk off to her pictures every 1 hour'

Ode!
not again
ds early morning. angry cry
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:45am On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

You never told me you were a parasitologist cheesy grin cheesy grin!!

See wetin you dey call person cry cry.

Its too early for these squabbles. Can you please let it slide?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 04, 2015
dharay99:

not again
ds early morning. angry cry

Yes again, this early morning. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Macmilla(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Twaci:
Mine grin

Nice one farano cheesy
I think we should change the topic to super demonic eyes.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yes again, this early morning. cheesy
can't u just
be calm n peaceful
for fuçks sake... angry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Chop another one dearie grin
this your eye lash dey go sapele
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2015
Twaci:
Mine grin

Nice one farano cheesy
mtcheeeeew
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
Oh, someone had been lipsrsealed about me.

*Feeling big* cool
undecided undecided undecided undecided *strolls away*
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Twaci(f): 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
dharay99:

mtcheeeeew
....the moment u don't give a fvck undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2015
dharay99:

can't u just
be calm n peaceful
for fuçks sake... angry

No, I can't. It is a taboo for me to be peacefulundecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
undecided undecided undecided undecided *strolls away*
You're Leo? Which month?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy

no hating pls
its not allowed undecided
i say,
"Cute"
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Macmilla(m): 8:53am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Chop another one dearie grin
Before, it was called makeup. Now it's makeover. But some chics like this are trying to change it to makearound.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by spongeisback: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
This kid is always posting pictures of her average look on Nairaland. If she had the looks of Aishawarya or even Beyoncé am sure by now Nairaland servers will be down. We'll always be treated with daily dosage of "Oh look at me, am I not cute? Tell me I am cute".
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Dickk: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Onikoyi I suppose?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
Twaci:
....the moment u don't give a fvck undecided

blahblahblah,
Copy ca†.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by kinglekan: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Lekan, so you also engage in e-brawls?cheesy

I thought you and Rønald4lif claim to be the 'gentle' ones? Busted!

Hehehehehehe!! grin cheesy

You know me nah!! I enjoy watching the drama which could be fun once in a while. Lately it has just become the norm and its catching up real quick, with everyone embracing it.

Can't go a day without seeing an unnecessary squabble.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Twaci:
Mine grin
Nice one farano cheesy
We asked for Sexy eyes and not Scary ones. undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Blackétt's case is different, just like Justføllowit(f) and Freecocøa(f).

The afore-discussed person is known to own several accounts with different pictures of different models to every account and as each is 'catfished' and exposed as an impostor, the person deactivates them...and opens knew ones.

Now 'she' has a updated a close-up picture of the eyes of one of these models - another fraud. I bet if the full picture of the owner of those eyes is updated we'll know better.

what's your problem?
I am not uploading my photo, at least not anytime soon.
Period!

What's with the obsession? Don't you have better things to do than to trail me around this forum?

I did a voice note last month on the voice note thread last month. You can check it out if you want.

I know you really want to see what I look like. I listened to your voice note,I remember what you said about me. grin
You find it hard to believe I am female don't you. I am kind of different from the lot. I defy your myopic definition of an average Nigerian female and you just can come to terms with that.

I understand your plight.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by dharay99: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

0h,
congrats in ur quest 4d Most dumßàss violent girl den.
++cheers++

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2015
Macmilla:

Before, it was called makeup. Now it's makeover. But some chics like this are trying to change it to makeround.
Lmao grin It's well honey tongue
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Dickk:
Onikoyi I suppose?
Nah, I am 100% Ibadan

‘Aki wa ye ka ma ni arun man lara

Ijagboro ni ti ilu Ibadan'

tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Non-graduate? / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) / 10 Signs You Are A MAN Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.