Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (30794 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / » Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
I think she has issues with your profile pic. Not these ones.
the beautiful ones are uploading dre pix,shwing ow mch tym it tuk almighty to create them;Dwhile the ugly ones are busy hating . .
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by mirexxx(f): 12:27am On Jun 04, 2015
cheesy

no hating pls
its not allowed undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kasimaramma2(f): 12:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Seun:
Actually, a woman's brain is her best asset. wink
is it true you are the dat always ban people?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2015
pbs4real:
the beautiful ones are uploading dre pix,shwing ow mch tym it tuk almighty to create them;Dwhile the ugly ones are busy hating . .
Let them hate, so long as they fear..

-PBN
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
no hating pls its not allowed undecided
You look like one of my ex's
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pbs4real(m): 12:34am On Jun 04, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
trust me doz eyez re sexy. . . .*melikey*
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 12:35am On Jun 04, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
You dey fear? grin
Nice eyes smiley
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Enegod(m): 12:37am On Jun 04, 2015
See as lies just dey fly everywhere undecided undecided
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Cherlene(f): 12:42am On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
opps! sorry abt d rain, wats popping is dat darkrebel666 has been trying so hard 2 b a gud guy to cherlene since morning, "making us d bad guys

I will KEEP you in MY PRAYERS dear.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 04, 2015
Cherlene:

I will KEEP you in MY PRAYERS dear. Cherlene
and why? im i possess or smting?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 04, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy

no hating pls
apologies to ur dp, are u a kwashiorkor patient? no offence
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Cherlene(f): 12:49am On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
and why? im i possess or smting?

sweetorgasm:
making us d bad guys

Cherlene
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 04, 2015
if to say na pics for ladies with super sexy ukwu i for like am oooo cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by sinizia: 12:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Enypie:
would have love to contribute to this thread... Buh it seems the OP doesn't have alot of fans. Don't wanna get involve. Bye.

The thread is for all members, don't use this as an excuse if you want to contribute.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Cherlene:

Cherlene[/i]
bt im nt a bad guy, have u ever been given a breathtaking heads undaneath?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Speakdatruth: 12:53am On Jun 04, 2015
farano baby, u see wia dat pendant is hangin? somethin else shud be dia wink

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Hehehehehe
fine girl smiley
u go good for closeup advert cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Speakdatruth:
farano baby, u see wia dat pendant is hangin? somethin else shud be dia wink
something like what? grin lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by mirexxx(f): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
You dey fear? grin
Nice eyes smiley
fear who? these malnourished guys?? cheesy tnks
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by mirexxx(f): 1:03am On Jun 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
You look like one of my ex's
so??
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Ishilove: 1:05am On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks.
I reveals the darkness buried in my soul. Darkness I cannot escape.
Stop being so melodramatic. Like seriously.

Been there, done that. It reduces the quality of our lives.

We can sit down and wallow in our own private darkness, playing chess with our inner demons, or we can sit up and strive for the light. The power has been given to us to choose, and trust me, God respects our choices (most of the time).

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

You abysmal-fart blast .

On your best day you still look as ugly as the back of my LG refrigerator.
no wonder you resorted to hating on your fellow woman. Its not her fault that your appearance alone can give the silhouette of Yahweh Ebola.

*falls under moving trailer* grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 1:09am On Jun 04, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy

no hating pls
we have seen you.........Shld I jump into lagoon or start laffing.......what so special abt your eyes if i may ask? Kip celebrating Mediocrity.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Speakdatruth: 1:10am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
something like what? grin lipsrsealed
somethin like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Speakdatruth: 1:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Stop being so melodramatic. Like seriously.

Been there, done that. It reduces the quality of our lives.

We can sit down and wallow in our own private darkness, playing chess with our inner demons, or we can sit up and strive for the light. The power has been given to us to choose, and trust me, God respects our choices (most of the time).
go n sleep, u collect night duty for NL?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Ishilove: 1:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Speakdatruth:
go n sleep, u collect night duty for NL?
You sef go and sleep.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Speakdatruth: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2015
Ishilove:

You sef go and sleep.
na everybody dey live for dat yo village? tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Ishilove: 1:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Speakdatruth:
na everybody dey live for dat yo village? tongue tongue
We are waiting for our commander but I hear sey dog shat for her broom so meeting go delay this night. She dey wash the broom

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening

Here is my BEAUTIFUL EYES.

View image below

Cherlene
preety lady and preety eyes wink
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by prettyjo(f): 1:34am On Jun 04, 2015
nawaoooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Cheating Woman Ordered To Repay Ex-boyfriend’s Gifts Worth £116,000 (photos) / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.