Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes (30800 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Young Nairalanders With Their Cute Son / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by lepasharon(f): 1:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Deleted tongue
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by epelumi42(m): 1:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah, you must be pleased to know that epelumi24 is probably jer.king off to your picture right now.

Awww, check my profile for my records before hitting me, I don't exchange words like uncouth village trade masters. Simply by. keeping silent, you can create a delusion of wisdom which may have deluded you at the point of seeing my post. Next time it happens, that's my penny, or you may just find yourself under the axe for failing to show maturity and coolheadedness. Farano, you're welcome. I was just being nice. cheesy Don't give these marked haters attention and they probably feel stupid.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by epelumi42(m): 2:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Stop being so melodramatic. Like seriously.

Been there, done that. It reduces the quality of our lives.

We can sit down and wallow in our own private darkness, playing chess with our inner demons, or we can sit up and strive for the light. The power has been given to us to choose, and trust me, God respects our choices (most of the time).

Intelligence emanating outta you is getting me a little melodramatic... Your silence and other reservations of mine may have caused a bit of resentment but honestly, you are learned.

It is always what we choose to feed our mind that it believes. Whatever our thoughts are translates into our beliefs. Until a man learns how to feed his mind with the right stuffs, he'll keep going down the hole, a bottomless one at that. Misssclassy, stop feeling like a superstar in darkness and oblivion. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 04, 2015
Tunnamania:
patiently waiting to see the seductresses' eyes.
knew I will find u here padi grin

Cc:Speakdatruth
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks.
I reveals the darkness buried in my soul. Darkness I cannot escape.
behind all this darkness ish am sure there is something beautiful embedded within u.. Be it ur face, chest or Behind(in timaya's voice =UKWU) grin wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 04, 2015
sexynabila:
grin grin grin
Hello dear kiss
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 04, 2015
kinglekan:

No pictures. undecided

boss.. smiley :Djust farano's isn't enough ni
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 04, 2015
lepasharon:
Deleted tongue
grin

#ellobae
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by HerexG(m): 3:42am On Jun 04, 2015
Cherlene:

Naaawh, thanks for the CHUCKLES dear.

Thank you,

Cherlene.

You are welcome my dear...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Ishilove: 4:10am On Jun 04, 2015
epelumi42:

Intelligence emanating outta you is getting me a little melodramatic... Your silence and other reservations of mine may have caused a bit of resentment but honestly, you are learned.

It is always what we choose to feed our mind that it believes. Whatever our thoughts are translates into our beliefs. Until a man learns how to feed his mind with the right stuffs, he'll keep going down the hole, a bottomless one at that. Misssclassy, stop feeling like a superstar in darkness and oblivion. grin
The bolded right there is some classical motivational ish grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by charmingeyes(m): 4:39am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Hehehehehe
my eyes as a guy are even more charming than yours lol
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by charmingeyes(m): 5:00am On Jun 04, 2015
misssclassy:

Thanks.
I reveals the darkness buried in my soul. Darkness I cannot escape.

@Missclassy, I am interested in this your line. What do u mean by that?

Also, can u let me in on your signature- "Knowledge is Pain, Ignorance is Bliss"?

thanks as u respond.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 04, 2015
charmingeyes:

@Missclassy, I am interested in this your line. What do u mean by that?

Also, can u let me in on your signature- "Knowledge is Pain, Ignorance is Bliss"?

thanks as u respond.

Let me just explain my signature.

Knowledge is pain ~ I came about this line when I was reading the proverbs of solomon.
There was this particular verse "Those that increase in knowledge increase in sorrow"
That line right there is very deep and it took me a while to understand what Solomom actually meant. But I think I do now.

Ignorance is bliss~ This elucidates on the fact that most times we as humans are impervious, invulnerable and generally safer and happier when we are oblivious of certain things.
Acquiring some kind of knowledge/information opens up your eyes to new things, things that can leave you baffled, sad, in pain and in agony. It takes away that sense of freedom you once had.

It's just like this statement: What you don't know can't kill you.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Tallestt(f): 6:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Mine!

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Ishilove:

Stop being so melodramatic. Like seriously.

Been there, done that. It reduces the quality of our lives.

We can sit down and wallow in our own private darkness, playing chess with our inner demons, or we can sit up and strive for the light. The power has been given to us to choose, and trust me, God respects our choices (most of the time).

Look at you, acting like you know me? You do not know me, and you don't have the slightest idea about who is am.

You haven't been "there", and you haven't done "that"

The power has been given to us to choose, yes, but the circumstances and factors surrounding the decision making process tilts this process towards favoring a particular choice.

What's the point of telling a dog to choose between two pieces of bone when one bone is suspended on a thin rope right in front of him and the other is on a log of wood in the middle of an ocean.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pinkiberry(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Hehehehehe
is that the super sexy eyes u need to see my own then.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 6:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Misssclassy don't derail this thread.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 6:32am On Jun 04, 2015
pinkiberry:
is that the super sexy eyes u need to see my own then.
Alright let's see them baby cheesy
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by eghos12(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2015
chai from page 0 to page 9 (i nor open all) only 3 persons upload picture.hmm dere is ----- o
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by pinkiberry(m): 6:34am On Jun 04, 2015
farano:
Alright let's see them baby cheesy
OK bae

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 04, 2015
epelumi42:

Awww, check my profile for my records before hitting me, I don't exchange words like uncouth village trade masters. Simply by. keeping silent, you can create a delusion of wisdom which may have deluded you at the point of seeing my post. Next time it happens, that's my penny, or you may just find yourself under the axe for failing to show maturity and coolheadedness. Farano, you're welcome. I was just being nice. cheesy Don't give these marked haters attention and they probably feel stupid.

If i were you I would take it easy because you see that pm you sent her- she is not going to reply it: D
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Justfollowit:
You see that pm you sent her- she is not going to reply it: D
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by epelumi42(m): 7:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Ishilove:
The bolded right there is some classical motivational ish grin grin

grin Really classical as yours is, too. Thanks...

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Tunnamania(m): 7:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Jarizod:
knew I will find u here padi grin
Cc:Speakdatruth
I am MTN, u see me everywhere u go. wink
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by farano(f): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Using my right hand to hold my beards.

See how farano dey look me sha. Abi she dey admire me?

U are a pretty lady.
Awwh thanks dear...that's kind of you to say that smiley.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by PunkyOh(f): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Move over & let me show you REAL sexy eyes tongue grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Tallestt:
Mine!
Coming from a gurl who cnt date muslim guyz...........Topic Like this where you will be while you are still Blinded by religion........Ignorance is Bliss indeed.
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Nursy(f): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Nawao, hunger is really striking so many people o. if u know u dnt like the thread, why don't u view nd pass? It is well with nigerians o
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by Kolade354(m): 7:21am On Jun 04, 2015
pinkiberry:
OK bae
Do you have cataract?
Re: A Thread For Female Nairalanders With Super Sexy Eyes by MzzTega(f): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Haters are real! And some will keep hating till they die!
She's an Adult who is just having her fun. U guys should free her abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / I Will Love & Worship My Husband - Nigeria Lady Berates Feminists For Hating Men / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.