Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,014 members, 7,810,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (48924 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2016
iykenathan162:
Please I need help how do I post my experience here for advice

open romance section, you will see create a new topic(click on it), then u post whatever you want to n submit..
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by iykenathan162(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

open romance section, you will see create a new topic(click on it), then u post whatever you want to n submit..

tanx
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2016
He cheated on you, didn't say sorry instead he blamed you and you are asking if you should continue the relationship? Ask yourself if he would do the same if you had cheated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.