Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (49021 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by blaise26abj(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
I think he is testing you. Someone that u have never had a fight with suddenly started misbehaving and telling u abt a particular girl he has been having sex with when u didn't catch him. He might just be getting ready to settle down with u and decided to test ur reaction to somethings.

If the above hypothesis is true then it is a silly test.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by wax123(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
is a painful one indeed after 5 gud yrs ....bt i will advice u to try and meet him face to face to sort out ds issue...evn if u guys will breakup afta dat...bt atleast get d reasons behind d whole change....he cud be dodging u cos he thinks u dnt deserve him cos of wat he did behind u ....who knws u guys can still iron tnz up...#real-love-dosnt-die
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Staru1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.
undecided
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.

IF you really want to attend the wedding, you should have call his sister before the wedding-day.
since you didnt agree that he cheating, then accept ''he is chatting with you''
FREE THAT GUY.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by arinolaa(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Forget the dude, he's obviously not serious.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sanguine77(m): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
VickyRotex:

Ofcourse you'd know. You must have noticed slight changes, except you decide to pretend about it. The Op also noticed that her guy changed, especially when he stopped picking her calls.
Agreed

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Classicman47(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
EZEUDENE:
nop if u really love him try 2 sort out tins with him
meanwhile I dedicate did F.T.C to my lovely wife Rhema I love u so much

How on earth do ppl just comment without ever thinking??

Oh, I get it. How culd u think when u are hurrying to type dis "ftc" sh!t.
Smh
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Vick4rill(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

that we were going to get married someday, and have kids together, and also build a good home together.
and yet he was unable to do dat for five years nw? When will u ever be serious wit lyf?
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Begonia(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrTeymee:

Whatever pusay

Fish brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
xdunamis:
you are telling a one sided cellolanched story potraying yourself as the nice one but you are a demiurge. Such melanchohastic attitude from a guy can only be connected to karmalehandering - a payback response to a cheating girl.

I can be called anything but not a cheat, he also can testify to that, he was my first, n no other guy has ever and I mean ever slept with me, and he knows it, have been with him through thick n thin o, and he can also attest to that.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=xdunamis post=34499058]you are telling a one sided cellolanched story potraying yourself as the nice one but you are a demiurge. Such melanchohastic attitude from a guy can only be connected to karmalehandering - a payback response to a cheating girl. [/

I can be called anything but not a cheat, he also can testify to that, he was my first, n no other guy has ever and I mean ever slept with me, and he knows it, have been with him through thick n thin o, and he can also attest to that.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by pwerrymansion(f): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nicepoker:
what if its written in a language u can't comprehend.
then you get a translator! Btw google is our friend tongue
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by laykhorn(m): 10:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tashaamania:
sometimes I see posts I didnt make. My account was hacked
Indeed funny! Thats weird, why would someone want to impersonate you. Cool sha, keep the vibe up. We're feeling you
See you around
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by emmalezy(m): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sexytemi:

But he ignored me all through yesterday, and I don't want him to feel am forcing him on myself.

Force not urself on any man that disrespect u!!
Move on with ur life coz time heals everything..

pin:2BC0453E
Let's talk better
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by benedima1990(m): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Guys knows where their heart belong......
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by IYANGBALI: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Amazo:

Share a COkeCK with Iyangbali grin
yes o
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by HARDDON: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
younghartz:
Little drop of water makes a mighty ocean
Female If u forgive em he will kip on misbehaving!
That's why I love white girls
Whenever you cheat on them and they catch u ? Mehn! Forget it.....nothing will bring them back together....

Never go back to an old relationship is like a book you have read,you know how it will end...

A cheat remains a cheat!!!!

No matter how bad it hurts or how bad you feel, it’s time to stop thinking about that person who played with your feelings, who took your love for granted, who never appreciated your care, who wasn’t contented with what you could give him. You can’t stay at that hurtful place anymore. You can’t keep shedding tears over someone who doesn't deserve the love you gave. You can’t keep feeling sorry for yourself and thinking if only you did more. You can’t make them want the relationship because if they wanted they wouldn’t have let go of you.

You deserve better now. You deserve someone who appreciates you and who won’t play with your delicate heart.. Just like a cut on your hand will take time to heal, your broken heart needs time to heal as well. That’s not the end of your life. You will get over that pain you’re having right now and one day you’ll be happy again.

And to think this sermon came from a guy? !
Son how old r u?

Havent you heard? The best of gold comes from d furry furnace?
Any gurl that listen to this fat thrash, is headed for a long lonely life, with a huge hope on hand, waiting for Mr right!

Such a gurl shld be ready for a whole lot of test meters probing n dumping.

Matters of the heart ain't about rule n cut,
Listen to your small still voice...therein lies ur answer.
Sometimes, mistakes happen, If he genuinely repents, hang in there, don't throw away every treasure because they've got some dent on da surface

It is obvious, son, u haven't met gurls on mission.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by younghartz(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
HARDDON:

And to think this sermon came from a guy? !
Son how old r u?

Havent you heard? The best of gold comes from d furry furnace?
Any gurl that listen to this fat thrash, is headed for a long lonely life, with a huge hope on hand, waiting for Mr right!

Such a gurl shld be ready for a whole lot of test meters probing n dumping.

Matters of the heart ain't about rule n cut,
Listen to your small still voice...therein lies ur answer.
Sometimes, mistakes happen, If he genuinely repents, hang in there, don't throw away every treasure because they've got some dent on da surface

It is obvious, son, u haven't met gurls on mission.

Lmao

Father!! No one is talking about mr right here
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by olayinkaj2(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Then dump his sorry ass, he doesn't deserve you. Some guys/men don't value what they have until they loose it.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by skyfullofstars(f): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2015
Hello sexytemi. I believe that we, the human beings, were born to contribute to this world, to make life more pleasant, not to ruin other people lives. If our parents gave birth to us, if God wanted us in this world, it's for a reason.

No man or woman has the right to hurt you or anybody, or to disrespect you or be rude to you, in no aspect of life. Be it friendship, love relationship, in your job, school, nowhere.

I don't why the ladies, including myself, we tend to accept as normal that guys will or could cheat on us. And it's not normal, it's not acceptable, as we would not accept any other form of lack of respect towards us. So why do we think that cheating is "OK"? Why when we see that our boyfriend is cheating, consider forgiveness?

As long as a man loves you, there should be no reason to cheat. If love is strong, he shouldn't even cheat in the distance. Isn't life after all, about making efforts to succeed? That includes love.

The way this man treated you is unfair, do not give him another chance, because a relationship is based on love and respect, something I can't see here.

If you are looking for a partner for life, make sure you meet someone that is heading the same way, and looking for the same. Take your time to get to know the guy before going to bed, make sure you two are compatible, and when the moment arrives get married.

Why do we waste our time with people that hurt our feelings? Hurting feelings is equal to being a bad person.

Make up your mind, you are valuable, don't call him again, do not pick his calls, start a new life from today, free yourself from this burden, life is too short to waste time on things that don't matter.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by charmingeyes(m): 5:56am On Jun 07, 2015
Sexytemi:

thanks a lot, I think its best I let him go, forgiven him too much already.

Sexytemi, whatever u decide concerning the status of d relationship, try to forgive.
What do I mean? You can decide not to go on with him(which is normal based on d scenario u painted), but forgiveness is very vital for u to move on. It enables u to overcome any heaviness in ur hrt.

Again, whatever decision u make, let it come from d hrt after u have searched ur hrt properly. I hate haphazard decisions many ladies make after which u see them licking their vomit.
I wish u d 'strong hrt' and mental strength to stand by ur decision. Only forgive.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
"Never make someone your Priority, when all you are to them is an option"

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by DrGroove(f): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2015
Five years relationship?
WHO DOES THAT?

Anyway,Dude is fed up,has had enough and has moved on.
stop embarrassing urself and get the message.
He even had the guts to throw his escapade in ur face and still "form" for you.
Am ashamed u are still asking questions
Btw,whoever told you only your kittycat can satisy a man is a liar from hell...

Take heart n forget abt the guy.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Godson201333(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2015
Brugo:
Contract period has expired. Move on.

Bros i tire oo...Bt some guys are wicked sha cos five years no be beans ...
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Whobedatte(m): 7:53am On Jun 07, 2015
strenghtofawoman:
If a man is not exclusive in dating you, why should you be exclusive in dating him?? He told u how he has sex with another lady to your face and you re here asking if u should leave him?? Are u paralysed,blind,crippled to accept such disrespect, gilfriend DUMP THE FOOL ..

Now dt u av moved to abuja, forget bout him, delete his contact to avoid d temptation of calling him, stop chasing guys away, u need to make friends, u av already wasted 5years of ur life wit the LUNATIC, pls move on.. And dnt look back,he's taking u for granted.

Pls my dear get over this, start a new life, ignore him, belive me he will come begging wen he's done f**king all d whores in town, nd by God's grace u ll be happily married by then..
I truly wish u d best, I blive ds is ur time to find the right Man and settle down, God help u,, amen
wisdom
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Blitz888(m): 8:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Sexytemi:

What worries me most in your post is not that he had sex with another lady (cos it could be nothing but a one time mistake) but the frequency of the act and his unabashed lack of remorse.

That dude has no respect for you and will most likely continue in his philandering ways. Imagine him blaming it on you...
Its high time you took a walk for good... he doesn't deserve you and will continue to drive you to the edge of the precipice with his ways.
Save yourself the regrets that are sure to come in future and do the needful.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by frankcell(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Something is wrong and you got to find out

Since you've not had issues with him for the past years
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Staru1(m): 8:07am On Jun 07, 2015
Godson201333:

Bros i tire oo...Bt some guys are wicked sha cos five years no be beans ...

Think of this bros b4 you tire!
It's not matter of 5yrs, how old was dis lady before d started dating?probably,they met in secondary days,either of the two is furthering his/her education!
If the lady was 14yrs+5yrs=19yrs,she was deflowered by the guy. Age is not the matter.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by EZEUDENE(m): 8:13am On Jun 07, 2015
Classicman47:

How on earth do ppl just comment without ever thinking??

Oh, I get it. How culd u think when u are hurrying to type dis "ftc" sh!t.
Smh
so wats wrong with wat I said I thought everybody is entitled 2 his opinion or am I dey only one dat said dey should try and sort tins out moreover mind u I modify wat I said so plz lemme be
thanks
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2015
ginawest:
abeg leave d guy jawe!!he told u he was having sex wit anoda lady,u did d normal tin n he started blaming u..was he not supposed to apologize first?bae,dre r many fishes in d river.
Sorry my sister, fish no dey plenty this days oooo
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by jedyjedy(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2015
It's game over Sis; end of d relationship.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Classicman47(m): 10:11am On Jun 07, 2015
EZEUDENE:

so wats wrong with wat I said I thought everybody is entitled 2 his opinion or am I dey only one dat said dey should try and sort tins out moreover mind u I modify wat I said so plz lemme be
thanks

Sorry about dat.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by SirDorianGray(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2015
youmour:
After viewing ur profile,i will say you should forgive him because u might never find someone who will truly love u for who/what/how you are..

Bros u wicked oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Croatian Girlfriend On The Street Of Russia At World Cup / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.