Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? (48937 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / My Boyfriend Hit Me...should I Forgive Him? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Youngpo413: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2015
youn :
Little drop of water makes a mighty ocean
Female If u forgive em he will kip on misbehaving!
That's why I love white girls
Whenever you cheat on them and they catch u ? Mehn! Forget it.....nothing will bring them back together....

Never go back to an old relationship is like a book you have read,you know how it will end...

A cheat remains a cheat!!!!

[b]
No matter how bad it hurts or how bad you feel, it’s time to stop thinking about that person who played with your feelings, who took your love for granted, who never appreciated your care, who wasn’t contented with what you could give him. You can’t stay at that hurtful place anymore. You can’t keep shedding tears over someone who doesn't deserve the love you gave. You can’t keep feeling sorry for yourself and thinking if only you did more. You can’t make them want the relationship because if they wanted they wouldn’t have let go of you.

don't pity any heartbroken lady,most of them are reaping what they sowed.Who knows if she had dumped someone who was truly in love with her to follow this guy...karma is real,so they deserves it.I always feel happy when I read stories like this.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Youngpo413: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
Tashaamania:

Too much? Okay, I take it this wasnt the first nor second he's doing something of this nature. It's okay you've made up your mind. Just make sure you're happy. That's all that matters
her mind is not made up,ladies hardly leaves guys like that,she is only ranting but at the end she will still go back and beg,lol...the guy knows his ONION,he is a sharp guy aka bad boy and I like his type.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Youngpo413: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Princess4eva:

Sorry bout ur boo. A man who will cheat, will cheat regardless of the distance. In my opinion any man who does dat to me can as well kiss d relationship gudbye. If he is really that into u, he won't do dat nd evn if he mistakenly did it (like they always say) he shdn't av told u, what effrontary! What the eyes did not see, the heart doesn't grieve about.

Just walk away. If u forgive him now, he'll do it again cos your pardon for him is like a license to cheat. He'd be like: She'll fall for any story. Once again, am sorry.
so you mean you can leave a guy you truly love simply because he cheated?how are you sure the next won't cheat as well,if you need a faithful guy,go for the broke and ugly ones.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by jabojafa(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
At times I blame ladies.... why date a guy for 5years.

Sorry sister.
u neva jamb, if u meet Warri guy u fit date am like 10yrs u nor go knw sef cos him go wash ur brainnn.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Youngpo413: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Kentrasso:
Op the first thing I would have said after reading your story is to call you st.upid for asking that question knowing fully well that 1. the guy cheated on you 2. He didn't feel ashamed to tell you, heck, he was even angry when you reacted in annoyance. 3. He obviously doesn't care about you or your feelings anymore.

But I won't say you're stupid for seeing all these bad signs and still considering staying with him. Becos due to a recent incident in my life I have come to realise that we ladies are highly vulnerable and gullible especially when it comes to the people we love.

You just have to hear it from someone else that you deserve more respect than that. It may be hard for you as its a long relationship. But for your own good pls move on and slam the door behind you. A guy who is not remorseful about his cheating attitude will do it again and again until your self esteem is so eaten up that even if you do get out of the relationship eventually you won't be able to start a good one again.
ladies should learn to fall in love with good guys not players.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Youngpo413: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
sweatlana:
God always whispers to us before we make mistakes warning us of the future danger...

This is God telling u to get out now that you can. Pls don't doubt it..There are too many women suffering cos of wrong partners.
most women deserves the suffering
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by lilspiceyy(f): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Let him go
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
INTROVERT:

Sorry sister.

if she keeps dating guys each year pple will call her a hoe
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by NinaNigeria(f): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2015
So wat have u decided dear? Did he call? Wat has happened since?
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by andyanders: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.

Check your grammar.Na waooooooooooooo.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2015
andyanders:

didn't know oo dearie, guess you'av never written anything when u down or upset, because if u did, u won't be checking on my grammar, 'years, fought, broken' are things i overlooked, sorry your Royal Highness of English.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 7:05am On Sep 29, 2015
NinaNigeria:
So wat have u decided dear? Did he call? Wat has happened since?

Begged me to come back, i just had to let him go, he now has another girlfriend.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by mapist(m): 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
DUOz:

Irrelevant contribution

Ow relevant was urs?
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Akakwa: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2015
i wunt advice u to leave him cos i know itz not that simple, most especially if u really love him, forget those things they r telling u, first find out the reason behind what he told u, it could be that he was lieing and wanted to know what u will do
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by younghartz(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2015
IZUKWU:
your answer pls
After removing each matches-stick the word was useless.. So I re-counted the match-stick and it was 14... And 14 in 24hrs clock is 2:00pm That's my answer tho...reply asap by quoting me
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by happyjuliet(f): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2015
That is y I hate long distance relationship, Gosh it really sock...Op move on DAT ur BF don tired, and I wonder Y some ladies will b in a relationship for gud 5years una dey try I swear,@ lease 2yrs never do to no whether u guys are met for each other, indeed Love is Blind.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by dmola(m): 9:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Tashaamania:
What was he blaming you for exact ly?

ders always two side to a story

so temi tell us wat was he blaming u for .....
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by akinsmyk(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Sexytemi:
Have been dating this guy for the past five year, we'av never fight or break up within those five years, I believed in his love even after moving to abuja and he was in lag, I could bet on is love with my life, because of him I told other guys off, recently we were to go to his sis wedding which I had prepared for, then a week to the wedding he stopped picking his calls that were from me, till the wedding day, i called his sis and asked her if he was @ the wedding and she said yes, I cried cos of the pains, when I told my friends, they were like I should forget him cos he's cheating on me, I refused to accept that logic and still believe he was not cheating on me, then Thursday this week, he told me on whatsapp how he has been having sex with a lady, and when I got angry, he started blaming and even stopped to reply my massages and am like who's suppose to be angry here, him or I?, that is why am here to ask if I should just let him go?.

I'll give u my honest advice. Those saying you should move on might be right but they're not practical and realistic enough. Issues in Relationship like this is a bit complicated, you av to b patient. Distance is taking its toll on d relationship. You need to give him a break, he needs to decide if he still wants you. Distance between Lagos and Abuja is a long one. He must have done some calcculations. For a guy who is used to regular sex, he might find it hard to admit you might get to see each other once or twice in a year. Believe me, distance is the problem in your relationship. The new lady might be an option which is now gaining grounds with him. If there is nothing you can do about the distance, you will have to move on coz I dnt see him changing
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by akinsmyk(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2015
andyanders:

I hate people like you. This is just irrational, were you here to fnd fault and mistakes or pick the idea and give a good advice? If you've got none, you hold your peace. You know it all right? You're a yokel and I really pity you.

If you know something better than others, you don't flaunt it in their face. You correct them responsibly but not everything you correct.

You have just succeded in showing us how proud you are. God help you
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Fourwinds: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2016
INTROVERT:

Sorry sister.
I wonder too oooi...

I cannt date a girl for dat long without marriage...max two years.. what am I waiting for
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Paulpenny(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=Sexytemi post=3447838[/quote]

I guess that dude gat 9inch dick and pound you well that's why its kinda hard for you to leave him
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=Paulpenny post=43330364][/quote]

i don't think 5yrs of one's life is beans o, after spending 5yrs with him without much ish aside what he did, i think i needed to give it much thinking then.
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Paulpenny(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2016
Sexytemi:

i don't think 5yrs of one's life is beans o, after spending 5yrs with him without much ish aside what he did, i think i needed to give it much thinking then.
don't mind me jare I'm just joking

I ve experience Something similar
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
Paulpenny:
don't mind me jare I'm just joking

I ve experience Something similar

Lol....okay o, but its all in the past...already gave him his freedom
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Paulpenny(m): 6:22am On Feb 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol....okay o, but its all in the past...already gave him his freedom
good for you my dear

He can go ahead and have sex with all the girls in the world grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by mizthorlu(f): 6:34am On Feb 29, 2016
Sexytemi:

I can be called anything but not a cheat, he also can testify to that, he was my first, n no other guy has ever and I mean ever slept with me, and he knows it, have been with him through thick n thin o, and he can also attest to that.
my dear, dis guys ain't loyal. they don't recognise your thick and thin story o....prepare you mind for the worst believing the relationship is over
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 7:47am On Feb 29, 2016
Paulpenny:
good for you my dear

He can go ahead and have sex with all the girls in the world grin

Lol o......Abi sef cheesycheesy

Happy sexin.g to him
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Sexytemi(f): 7:49am On Feb 29, 2016
mizthorlu:

my dear, dis guys ain't loyal. they don't recognise your thick and thin story o....prepare you mind for the worst believing the relationship is
over

Thanks dear, i know he ain't loyal o, have gotten over him, but we still friends, he tells me he misses me always....
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Paulpenny(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol o......Abi sef cheesycheesy
Happy sexin.g to him

grin
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by tomdon(m): 3:42am On Apr 16, 2016
Sexytemi:

why shouldn't you leave him when you're not married to him.
but I hope you got your pride intact, I mean hope he didn't fukk u because if he did, he didn't loose by leaving you, sorry
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by iykenathan162(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Please I need help how do I post my experience here for advice
Re: Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? by Enockia(m): 9:16am On Apr 20, 2016
ginawest:
abeg leave d guy jawe!!he told u he was having sex wit anoda lady,u did d normal tin n he started blaming u..was he not supposed to apologize first?bae,dre r many fishes in d river.

fish scarce for river ooo ....gone are the days of many fishes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.