Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (77885 Views)

Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari / Why Osinbajo Refused To Sign 4 Bills From National Assembly / List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
nefertitiram:

Maybe sambo was even leaking the info to BH, I won't be surprised.
Reading from the article, I'm seeing Osinbajo as a pastor, teacher, Lawyer, not a soldier. Would he have the belly for such military warfare? Bombing, slaughtering, beheading, digging mass graves, those terrible things soldiers have to get involved in to win a war?

Osinbajo needs STIMULATION! Meaning, watch some William Wallace, Tour of Duty, Idi Amin and Jerry Rawlings documentary to understand the need for some decisions taken without being emotional about it.
You think Osinbajo will not break down in tears if Sambisa forest is blown up with 500 people inside? After all, he is only human!

If u think our VP doesn't know the challenges he will be faced before accepting to run with Buhari, then ur wrong. If he can put his life on d line to run as VP, handling a security information is nothing to him. he's a Prof of law for Christ sake not a prep school teacher. If you say he needs STIMULATION, what then do the Governors of this Northwest states and their security chiefs need. Cut him a slake pls, Godforbid, should anything happen to Buhari, he will be d only to take over, so i really dnt why keeping him away frm security meetings
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Reference(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
One day, one story. I'm certain some of them will look back to the days before this government with nostalgia. Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by IYANGBALI: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
dammytosh:
Keep

Don't mind the m0r0ns who will rather tribalize everything at the expense of applying common sense.

Must Osinbajo be invited for every meeting Buhari attend ?

So if he was not invited, how was he shut out ?

Did he get to the door of a meeting he was not invited to and was bounced expectedly ?

and when this useless journalist says 'anonymous source' when reporting, don;t trut them. They can cook anything from their room.

Presidency sauce ko, presidency pepper soup ni.

God bless you jare,what some of us don't know is that these people will write anything to sell their newspapers,if the "lie" is not juicy enough nobody will fall for it. For me I don't care how Buhari fights boko haram,all I care about is him winning the war aginst BH with or without Osinbajo.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
nationwide1:

Did you read article at all?
If you read you wouldn't have mentioned division of labour here.
Learn to read before commenting .

And you believe all that fabrication?? Na wa. Like I told the other guy, enjoy the stories for as long as you want to believe while the nations moves forward.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
nationwide1:

My brother, this is unbelievable.
Peradventure anything happens to Buhari today ( God forbid), and the Prof acts in capacity of president, will they still keep the information from him?

I'm reading so many meanings into this but let me hold my peace for now.

if anything happens to buhari,something will happen to the vp too.

rubbish.

who will allow an ordinary commissioner to rule us?
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ohammadike:
Saraki called him a commissioner and this article proved it

Saraki is just being mischievous if he actually did, A mere commissioner who is now above him as d VP. Godforbid. Should anything happen to Buhari, that mere commissioner will be d president. So i see no reason why he shouldn't be allowed into d meeting
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ohammadike:
lt is not a fabrication.The fact that saraki snubbed him and called him a commissioner on top of the insult is enough proof that osunbade has been sidelined

Saraki sidelined everybody to become a senate president. He even snubbed a meeting called by Mr president, using your logic, even Buhari has been sidelined. Guy u r far more intelligent than this na. Ha ba
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by major466(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
9jatriot:

Nigerian issues too plenty for the 2 of them to attend same meeting if it is not absolutely necessary. If and when they lock him out of FEC meeting, only then can you raise an alarm, for now, saTANoids are just trying to create divisions within the rank and file of the presidency, hopefully the actors will be too matured for all these distractions
Stop beating about the bush. Even deputy govs attend security meetings in their respective states, not to talk of the number two individual in Nigeria in the position of a vice president All is not well with Buhari and his vice.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by frankac: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
From a may commissioner to not partaking in security issues all becoz of tinubu! Wat do I see? His Impeachment is nearby quote me any time any day.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by pBuhari(f): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
this is just morning for them
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by mimicious(f): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
luvinhubby:
wow!
Nigeria is in a deep something!
A VP that cannot be trusted by his principal with vital information because he is concerned about his loyalty & competence speaks volumes about the marriage of strange bedfellows ruling Nigeria.

My sincere prayer is that APC will not plunge Nigeria into the anarchy that GEJ averted for us IJN.

AmEN
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by 9jatriot(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
major466:

Stop beating about the bush. Even deputy govs attend security meetings in their respectives states not to talk of the number two individula in Nigeria in the position of a vice president. All is not well with Buhari and his vice.
This response answers it.

Did he get to the door of a meeting he was not invited to and was bounced expectedly ?

My stance remains, if he is prevented from attending a FEC meeting, do call me until then keep helping these dying news papers to sell the market

dammytosh:
Keep
Don't mind the m0r0ns who will rather tribalize everything at the expense of applying common sense.
and when this useless journalist says 'anonymous source' when reporting, don;t trut them. They can cook anything from their room.
Presidency sauce ko, presidency pepper soup ni.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by nefertitiram: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

If u think our VP doesn't know the challenges he will be faced before accepting to run with Buhari, then ur wrong. If he can put his life on d line to run as VP, handling a security information is nothing to him. he's a Prof of law for Christ sake not a prep school teacher. If you say he needs STIMULATION, what then do the Governors of this Northwest states and their security chiefs need. Cut him a slake pls, Godforbid, should anything happen to Buhari, he will be d only to take over, so i really dnt why keeping him away frm security meetings

After STIMULATION, he will be let him in. At least they are sure he won't breakdown
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by sukkot: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
so many salty biafrans in this thread. must be because yoruba and hausa is vp and president and they are not invited lmao

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by bosun11(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
This is a BIG INSULT !!!!

That means you don't regard him as a VP there are no two ways about it.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by shynegold: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Am seeing Buhari trusting his hands into our eyes. He will deal with southerners very well. Let pray that he does not turn this nation to Islamic state o
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by sunnydayasaba(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
nefertitiram:

After STIMULATION, he will be let him in. At least they are sure he won't breakdown

So new Governor frm affected Boko Haram states working with this same security chiefs are all stimulated?

I don't think the reason for shorting him out for now is contained in that article up there.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Truthisit: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by eph12(m): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
so are they saying that if osibanjo had contested the election as the presidential candidate and Buhari as the vp, he would still not be able to preside or attend security meetings? This is bs na. APC which way?
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by lookingfly: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
I knew it is just a matter of time but before they sideline the VP,they only used him to get votes.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by olutunde12(m): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=oboman post=34660609]The excuses given doesn't add up. When Osama bin Laden's compound was raided by the U.S. SEALS, it wasn't just Obama that was present but his Vice and secretary of State( Hilary Clinton) at the situation room. If he can't be trusted with security information, why was he made a Vice President? He looks articulate to me based on what I have seen so far, so operations on Boko Haram shouldn't make him lose his appetite.
I would have preferred Fashola as vice but Nigerians'
There is no question of competence here. The news does not say nything bout competence.
We know that is what you want but God is more than you people. Only moslems are competent. Can you tell us the competence of shagari, babangida, sanni abacha etc?

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by dandoki: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
Buhari's body language has been saying a lot of things that would ultimately militate against the success of his administration. First is that in the midst of party politics he is for everyone and for nobody. He is therefore visibly trying to distannce himself from the party that brought him to power. Secondly he would not be involved in determining the who emerges as leaders of the national assembly and in the process of this non partisanship has created a whole load of crisis for that arm of govt. Now he reported to be puting his VP at what is even so many arms length for whatever flimsy excuses he may be giving. Buhari sooner than later would get to realise that the problems of Nigeria are so intractable that he cannot be expected to deal with them alone, and that is why he has a party which brought him to power and a VP to assist him. If he chooses to discard one and disparage the other I do not see how he can have a successful tenure and the nation at large would suffer for it. What I would advise his party to do is to leave him to his devices. He would sooner than later realise that he either has to defect to pdp or run back to apc with cap in hand begging for reintergration.

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by geefasee: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
hmmm, so osinbanjo is just a spear tyre !!!
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Hope15: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
The story.....utter bullshit!
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by DanielPop(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
"A chair's function is not just to provide a place to sit; it is to provide a medium for self-expression. Chairs are about status, for example. Or signalling something about oneself. That's why the words chair, seat and bench have found themselves used to describe high status professions, from academia to Parliament to the law"

Evan Davis.

Osinbajo's chair and posture in the attached photograph speaks for itself.

Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by pat077: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Chai! If osibanjo is a mere Commissioner, then what is Ambode.......?
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by adconline(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
GEJ and SAMBO at a National Security Meeting

The statement listed those expected at the meeting to include Vice President Namadi Sambo, the Minister of Defence, Lt.-Gen Aliyu Gusau, the National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd.), the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, the Service Chiefs, the Inspector-General of Police, the Director-General of the State Security Services and the Director-General of National Intelligence Agency.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/04/security-challenges-jonathan-summons-govs-members-of-national-security-council-to-emergency-meeting.html
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by omazus: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
There is nothing good about this. Dont forget that if Buhari becomes indispose today this man will take over from him Don't support illegality for anything.
Algebra12:
These are really irrelevant excuses.
So if the President were a complete civilian, he wouldn't have been allowed to such meetings?

I believe the reason for his exclusion is not contained in this silly excuse.
But whatever that is, it had better be for the good of the nation.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
sunnydayasaba:
Ok oh...Prof of Law my foot, if Architect Sambo can be in security meeting presided by GEJ, i wonder why Prof shouldn't be allowed irrespective of who brought him in as VP.

Thanks for pointing that out. There is more to it than those made-up stories. Prof Osinbanjo going by the offices he had occupied is by far closer to gruesome facts and details than GEJ&Sambo combined and has had more access to such information than BUHARI in the last 10-15yrs atleast.
Re: Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post by olutunde12(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
[quote author=dammytosh post=34660884]Keep

Presidency sauce ko

Yes. But you believed and commented on all their fabricated news until buhari took over! Hippoptamus oh sorry, hypocrite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Gunshots As Hoodlums Loot Dogara’s House In Jos / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.