Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (42864 Views)

When You Use Your Friend To Test Your Boyfriend & They Are Now Getting Married / My Boyfriend Introduced Me To Nairaland,how Do I Thank Him? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by kritikali(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

K

Shove that K up ur ass...
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by cyndiana(f): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2015
you should be worried because your so called boyfriend couldn't profess his love for you in the presences of his father. As your boyfriend he should be able to profess his love for you from the top of the roof. As a result of that, he is not ready for what you have to offer. That is if you really have something to offer
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2015
kritikali:

Shove that K up ur ass...
Awww, he's pained
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by kritikali(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Awww, he's pained

undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by suzzy16(f): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

You don't have to explain to them, you nt feeling him simple, it's not every guy you meet that you will fall in love with
abi o,thank u joor
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2015
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by frakdon(m): 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:
K
ketchup?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by frakdon(m): 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Marriage no dey hungry me, it will come at the right time
abi nah, so why r yu complaining yur Bobo no call yu girlfriend for hin papa eyes?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by tripplelll: 2:02pm On Jun 19, 2015
u call him boyfriend how do u want him to call u is it not girlfriend?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2015
frakdon:
abi nah, so why r yu complaining yur Bobo no call yu girlfriend for hin papa eyes?
Some people will say if a guy introduce you as a friend, you are nothing but a friend. That he should be proud to call you whatever he thinks of you. Is this true?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by missKiffy(f): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2015
frakdon:
ketchup?
Kettle
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Kolade354(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Some people will say if a guy introduce you as a friend, you are nothing but a friend. That he should be proud to call you whatever he thinks of you. Is this true?
Relax Baby.........He knwz what he is doing, Intorducing you as a friend to his Dad is not that bad.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by watchindelta(m): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

We friends aiidy
will u?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by frakdon(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

well I can't say some will even call yu all the sweetest names but go still fall yur hand, what is the long term of yur relationship with him? Even if him no wan marry yu later, calling yu friend in his father presence, in yur presence too kai...yu 2 need to talk if yu see yur self spending yur life with him, if nt jst play along till when yu r ready to settle down.... I can't speak for yu, cuz yu alone knws hw yu guys run things together......

I can't even call my woman 'girlfriend''

But why do yu need to worry? yu want him to marry yu?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by frakdon(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kolade354:
Relax Baby.........He knwz what he is doing, Intorducing you as a friend to his Dad is not that bad.
pls bro what is he doing?
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by Kolade354(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2015
frakdon:
pls bro what is he doing?
He is taking things step by step............His father too would av knw that she is his son Girlfriend........Common sense is der
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by frakdon(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2015
Kolade354:
He is taking things step by step............His father too would av knw that she is his son Girlfriend........Common sense is der
I hear yu, calling her 'friend' while she is with him in his father presence which kind insult b that, if him wan use common sense him for jst smile when he was asked.. Which step by step?
Well na them knw them self.
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by atospet(m): 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Why is it uncool pls? smiley if he can introduce her as his gf to his mum bt not his dad
The way a guy relates with his dad and mum is different. There are things you can say to your mum that u can't with your dad. Mums are always welcoming and she might even ask if the girl is your girlfriend or not.
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by chrisxxx(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2015
missKiffy:

Hmmm, food for thought, so what are you saying in essence
She did d worst.
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by colsorubak(m): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2015
purplish:
Friend kwa? If he's up to 27 years, you should be worried oh! Why old man go dey code nah

hei babe
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by BIHAD(m): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
missKiffy:
I met my boyfriend's dad for the first time last week and he introduced me as a 'friend' to his dad. I later asked him why he introduced me as a friend just to clarify things and know if am just a 'friend' to him and he told me his dad understands what he meant even tho he referred to me as a friend, and I think he was right cos his dad was dotting on me after meeting me, he even told my boyfriend he likes me.

Should I still be worried or am just bothering myself for no reason.
u should b worried o...for him to a grown up to a stage dt he can introduce a lady as his own fwend...he should b able to tell his dad..meet ma girl fwend..take it from me...
Re: My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? by BIHAD(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
u should b worried o...for him to av grown up to a stage dt he can introduce a lady as his own fwend...he should b able to tell his dad..meet ma girl fwend..take it from me...[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Loving Tips About Canadian Girls And Women In Canada / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / Help! I Am In Love With My Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.